Arriving Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lust shone in Lindsey's eyes. She stood, reached forward to unbutton Aaron's jeans and unzip his fly. She grabbed the top edge of his pants, including his boxers, and pulled them down his legs and off at his feet.

His naked body was semi-reclined on her couch. His dick was hard and tilted back toward his abdomen. She knelt on the carpet at the edge of the couch between Aaron's knees. Her hand slowly grasped the firmness of his aroused cock. She wet her lips and she slid them over the tip. They moved down his shaft and he moaned his approval. She enjoyed the feeling of his stiff dick against her tongue. She slowly worked her lips up and down over its length. She savored the naked manhood of a person she had spent all these months growing to desire.

The slippery sounds of her passionate sucking added to the feeling. Aaron didn't ever remember feeling so good. He did, however, remember what usually resulted from what Lindsey was doing. He hooked a finger under her chin and she let his cock slip from her mouth.

"I don't want this to be over just yet," he said.

Lindsey stood, her one hand resting on her round pregnant stomach, her other hand reaching for his hand. Aaron stood and followed her out of the living room, into a short hallway and through a door into her bedroom.

She sat at the edge of the bed and shimmied back onto it, so that her knees were in the air and her arms propped up her upper body. Aaron placed a knee on the bed and leaned to get his fingers around the waistband of Lindsey's panties. He pulled them down and off and then looked down at her. She was beautiful, an image of femininity; the glow of her skin, the swell of her pregnant stomach, the way her full tits rested as he allowed her upper body to drift back into the soft covers.

Aaron ran his hands along the outsides of Lindsey's thighs as he lowered his head and buried his face between her legs, devouring the swollen mound of her aroused pussy. She moaned with pleasure. His tongue caressed her clit, pressing against it and licking it again and again. "Fuck yes," Lindsey encouraged. "That feels so good."

She gripped the covers as Aaron lapped her wet pussy. His tongue was hitting the right spot and she tensed as her arousal built within. Her face locked in ecstacy. Her body stiffened and the intense rush of and orgasm coursed through her. As the sensation died down, Aaron lifted his head from between her legs.

Lindsey looked at him, her hand ran down her face and she let her little finger catch her lower lip. A seductive grin crossed her face. "You want to fuck me?" she asked.

Aaron didn't answer. He didn't have to. He moved in closer, gripping the length of his dick. He slowly guided it to her slit, pressed through her opening, and into her. It was a feeling like no other for each of them; their naked bodies now joined together. He worked in and out in long, slow strokes, letting his eyes feast upon Lindsey's expression and the allure of her body. "Oh, Lindsey, you feel so good," said Aaron. His pace quickened, and he pushed deeper. He reached forward and ran his fingers over her pregnant belly.

"Oh fuck," Lindsey cried out. "Yes, fuck me. Fuck me with your big dick. Fuck my pussy."

"Yes," Aaron said. "I want you. I've wanted you so badly."

"Oh, Aaron, you wanted me?" Lindsey asked. "You really wanted me? Even though I was pregnant?"

Aaron's eyes met hers, even as their bodies moved together in a rhythm. "Lindsey, I'm so hard for your body."

Lindsey closed her eyes. "Yes," she said. "Fuck my pregnant body. Cum for me. Please cum for me."

He placed his hands on her big tits and fucked her deep and strong. Her moans and heavy breathing spurred him on. He kneaded and squeezed her tits. Lines of milk dripped from her nipples down the sides of her breasts. He thrust into her again and again, building toward his inevitable release. Their sweating bodies moved together on her bed. Lindsey's face began to contort in a way Aaron recognized. He sunk into her one more time as his own pressure built. He could feel his balls tighten as the electricity of arousal moved up the length of his cock. Her pussy tightened its grip at that exact moment. They both cried out in orgasm and erupted, shooting his cum into her.

His still-hard cock resting inside of her, Aaron lowered his body carefully onto hers. She enveloped his body with her arms and legs and their lips met again, in a passion filled kiss. As their naked bodies pressed together in the diminishing light of evening they knew they had arrived at a destination toward which they had been traveling together for a long time.

—-

Lindsey tucked her phone between her cheek and her shoulder as she fixed her hair in the mirror. Her new dress wasn't the exact size she wore before Janie was born, but it still looked good. She couldn't expect to snap right back to pre-baby weight. "I know," she spoke into her phone. "Don't worry, okay?"

She wiggled her hips to get some awkward creases out of the midsection of her dress. "Everything's all set up," Lindsey continued. "Tori's watching Janie and she knows where everything is."

Looking around for her shoes, she found them under the pack-n-play in the middle of her living room. "Yeah, Mom, I know. I don't understand why you're suddenly concerned," she said. "You're the one who's always saying I need to go out."

She wriggled her feet into her shoes and switched the phone to her other ear. "Okay, Mom. I will. Goodnight," she said, hanging up and looking around for her purse. She found it on the small table next to the front door, dropped her phone into it and zipped it.

From outside the door she heard the sound of a car as it pulled up and sounded its horn twice. Lindsey smiled, slung her purse over her shoulder and stepped out her front door.


12