Arrow: Isn't It Romantic?

Story Info
Thea gave Laurel her heart. Now she's giving Laurel her ass.
3.3k words
4.39
7.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Laurel stood in the shower, staring morosely forward as she washed her body clean of the filmy soap that had covered her every statuesque inch. She knew Thea was waiting for her outside, a thought that normally would've made her all but glow—now she felt a kind of dread.

It had been months since they'd first started seeing each other. Laurel had lost Sara and, in a way, Thea had lost her father, being forced to confront what a monster Merlyn was. Somehow, in their shared loss, they'd found each other. Laurel had felt a little guilty about dating the sister of her ex-boyfriend, but as Thea pointed out with the good humor Laurel had come to love, it wasn't as if Oliver had seen her sister as off-limits, even when they were actually in a relationship.

And now Thea wanted to take their relationship to the next level. More than sleeping together, more than living together, she wanted to do something she'd only ever done with Roy. She wanted Laurel to have her ass.

To Laurel, it seemed disgusting—the kind of thing Sara would've gone for. But she had to admit, Thea had the cutest little ass. Thea seemed determined to remind her of that fact. She wore skintight leggings, barely-there skirts, thong panties if she had on panties at all, and she was always bending over, always sticking her ass out like a target.

Laurel lifted one long, lean leg—a feature of hers that Thea seemed as enamored with as she hoped Laurel would be with her ass—and scoured it with a washcloth, waiting for the throbbing between her thighs to die down.

Thea came in just in time to ensure that wouldn't happen. "You're taking a while, babe. If you want the water cold, you can just turn the dial."

Laurel goggled, slack-jawed—if she'd turned her face upward, she would've drowned in the shower spray. Thea was wearing a T-shirt that came down to her thighs, but nothing from the waist down; Laurel could see the bottoms of her sweetly curved ass and the golden-brown muff between her legs, especially when Thea turned to sit against the counter, inclined a bit to show off her ass. Slim and petite as she was, especially in comparison to Laurel's voluptuous curves, Thea was still stacked. Her ass a juicy peach that flared out from her waist with no panties to ruin the effect. And the look Thea gave her as she showed her derriere off—bold, challenging, like she was daring Laurel to smack her ass.

Obedient to Thea's little criticism, Laurel turned the water off. When she stepped out of the shower stall, Thea was holding a towel for her to step into. Not that Thea let her use it to dry herself. No, she wrapped it around Laurel herself, groping her as she toweled her dry, a saucy smirk on her face as she went about her business.

Laurel couldn't believe the change that had come over Thea since they started dating. She was sexier, more sensual, with none of the depressed listlessness she'd been grappling with at the start of the relationship. Her curiosity about anal sex seemed like just the engaging challenge she needed to pour her energies into, drawing her out of herself. Laurel supposed that braving the slight worry of hurting Thea—truly unlikely to happen—was worth having Thea in good spirits.

"Looks like you came by with a present for me," Laurel said, reaching around Thea to pat her ass possessively. Thea beamed and arched her back, already completely comfortable with Laurel taking ownership. "Though it's not gift-wrapped."

"No, it isn't."

"Still, any thoughts on how I should open it?" Laurel teased, gratified to see Thea boggle a little herself at the implications. She knew a clenched pussy on a girl when she saw it. This was a reaction even her naked body didn't get anymore. She'd had no idea Thea wanted to be sodomized this much.

"Vaseline," Thea answered finally. "It'll be pretty tight, but it won't hurt. It just takes some getting used to—and some stretching."

"Then it sounds like the only thing I need is a cock." Laurel let her voice dip into a husky octave. "Go get me one."

Thea clenched again. Then she trotted off, shirt collared over her fully displayed ass, to pick up Laurel's strap-on from the bedpost where they'd left it.

Thea shivered a little, holding it in her hands. She wasn't going to add to Laurel's misgivings with the admission, but she was a little afraid to be ass-fucked with Laurel's preferred dildo. Even with all the Vaseline in the world, she knew how small her asshole was and how hard it would be for Laurel's big strap to even fit inside for an inch. When she clinched the straps around Laurel's waist and thighs, she grew even more apprehensive. The dildo looked enormous on Laurel's slender body.

"Hey." Laurel spoke soothingly as she lifted Thea's chin with her finger. "I want you to promise me you'll tell me if it hurts too much. If it does, I'll take it right out. I wouldn't mind doing your sweet little pussy instead. Love watching you suck my strap clean after you've come on it."

"Who says I can't do that after you fuck me in the ass?" Thea asked boldly, now happy herself to see Laurel blink away that mind-blowing mental image. She knew what it looked like when her girlfriend clenched too.

Laurel grinned at her. "Go get the Vaseline. I'll let you grease my cock."

Thea picked up the jar of Vaseline from the medicine cabinet, unscrewing the lid and then dipping her fingers into the slimy contents. "I'll do your strap, you do my ass. It's more fun that way."

Thea rubbed the thick glob of Vaseline into the end of Laurel's dildo, dragging her greasy hand down the shaft to let it melt into every inch of the strap-on. She bit her lip. "It's messy. Guess you'll need all you can get, though."

"Not too much. We want some left over for that tight ass of yours." Laurel smiled at Thea, trying to reassure her—and herself—that this would be as pleasurable as Thea had insisted it would be. "My turn now. Go to the bed and get on your hands and knees. It'll be easier if your ass is up in the air."

"I'm sure it will be," Thea teased, going to get into position on the bed, leaving Laurel digging into the jar of Vaseline.

From Thea's new vantage point, she could see in a dresser mirror how Laurel was coming up behind her, a big glob of Vaseline on her fingers. Thea shuddered as she watched her come closer and closer. It was exciting, the way she could see everything that was happening. Her ass weaved, like she was still trying to get Laurel's attention on it. She felt Laurel run her damp hand down the crevice of her ass and then sharp prickles of excitement in her anus even before Laurel touched it.

"Aagh!" Thea's breath hitched as Laurel's fingers slipped over her asshole, daubing them with the Vaseline. Then the tip of Laurel's middle finger—the nail thankfully clipped short—poked into her quivering little sphincter, wiggling its way deliciously up Thea's ass.

"Am I hurting you?" Laurel asked.

"No! No. It feels good," Thea moaned, not quite meaning it. It felt weird more than anything else, not unpleasant, but also not as good as Laurel's finger felt inside her sex. And her strap-on was a lot bigger. Thea couldn't quite imagine how it would feel. She didn't believe it would feel like Roy's cock had, but then, she had been able to withstand that.

Laurel could feel Thea's tiny asshole stretching, making it easier and easier for her to slide her lubricated finger in all the way. Against the solid heft of the strap-on's base, her pussy throbbed at the thought of impaling Thea's anus with the dildo instead of her finger. Laurel didn't know why she was so excited. She still thought anal sex was dirty, a bit degrading, but there was something about the way Thea wiggled and squirmed: uncomfortable, but clearly wanting to please Laurel through her discomfort, and managing some actual pleasure in the process.

Below Thea's delectably rounded ass—that peach that exploded out from a waist Laurel could hold inside two hands—her pussy was roiling, dripping with juices. Laurel's finger in her ass was making Thea hot, making her cunt spasm in its wetness. Laurel pulled her finger away, getting a look at the pinkly opened hole of Thea's anus. She felt pure liquid in her pussy, her finger aching to return to the feverish heat of Thea's burning asshole.

"Lie down with me," Laurel ordered. "I don't want to hurt you, so we're going to spoon and that's how I'm going to put it in, nice and gentle."

"Okay," Thea agreed amicably. She didn't point out that half the point with Roy had been letting him bend her over something and utterly dominate her, something she knew Laurel would be great at from the way she devoured Thea's pussy, the way she held Thea down as Thea ate her out—everything she did pointed to a woman who was a born top. But if doing this all tender made it easier for Laurel, then that was how they would do it. She owed Laurel much more than that for going so far outside her comfort zone to treat Thea's fetish.

Laurel ran her hand over the slippery dildo, making sure it was thoroughly lubricated—then she got behind Thea. Before she aimed the strap-on, she put her arms around Thea, taking a few moments to kiss Thea's neck, to stroke her body, to caressingly work the fears out of Thea's flesh. Thea didn't seem knotted up with tension or otherwise uncomfortable. She had goosebumps, but Laurel thought they'd been dating long enough for her to tell the difference between apprehension and anticipation. She nibbled gently on Thea's earlobe. Thea'd always seemed to have a taste for some kink—liking it with Laurel slapped her ass, or pulled her hair, or even bit her clit. She wondered...

"Ready for my cock in your ass?" she whispered in Thea's ear, and felt the youth give a full-body shudder. It was ironic, how Thea was years younger than her, yet Laurel had buried herself in her work to such an extent that Thea most definitely had more sexual experience than her. Perhaps that was why Thea was comfortable being—so very much not the strong, independent woman Laurel knew her to be in 'real life.'

"Give it to me, Laurel. I want you to own my ass. I know you'll fuck it nice and hard—make me come so good—please, Laurel, you know this ass belongs to you."

Laurel smelled Thea's hair, unable to keep herself from admitting how Thea's submission turned her on. Maybe her younger girlfriend knew something about her that Laurel was just now finding out about herself—how Laurel liked to be in control, liked to dominate, maybe wouldn't even mind if Thea were tied up with a nice fat gag in her mouth. She reached down to take her dildo by the shaft and guide it between Thea's juicy buttocks.

"Hhhha!" Thea gasped, feeling the lubricated tip of Laurel's dildo push up into her tiny anus. Her opening quivered with strange feelings as Laurel entered her, gently but firmly penetrating her ass.

"You okay?" Laurel asked, patting Thea's ass supportively as the dildo kept going in, one fraction of an inch at a time.

"It—it's big!" Thea keened, feeling her tight asshole yielding to the thrust of Laurel's strap-on. "I just—have to relax..."

"Yes, you do," Laurel agreed, feeling a slight amount of schadenfreude as Thea shook with pain. She'd asked for this for so long that there was no way Laurel wouldn't enjoy being proven right. It wasn't as fun and painless as taking it in her pussy, like Laurel had done several times before Thea whined for more. Told ya so. "Because it's going in. Your ass is getting fucked."

Thea moaned. The knob of the dildo pressed harder against the tightly muscled ring of her anus. She tried her best to relax and allow it to slip inside. But it was impossible not to resist a little. Thea wiggled her hips like she was trying to get away from the torturous impaling of her opening, make the pressure on her tightly stretched anus slacken just a little, but instead of dislodging the big strap-on, all she did was help it to slide inside her. She felt her asshole clenching and contorting around the first few inches of Laurel's strap, pulling it in deeper, and Thea let out a howl of surprise to feel the tip of the dildo in her bowels, her anus fully opening to let it in.

Thea's asshole felt like it was stretched to the limit. Her eyes watered, the pain overwhelming, but sensation was stirring in her pussy, making her forget the pain of her ass being invaded. Soon, the quirky sensation became pleasure, waves of it unfurling throughout Thea's flesh. Her cunt clenched wetly as Laurel's strap-on drove endlessly into her rectum. Her mouth gaped open. No matter how much it hurt, it was worth it. Her pussy had never felt so tight, so wonderfully wet and warm and tingling.

Thea felt Laurel's dildo go deeper and deeper into her, but for each inch that it sunk inside her, the pain lessened, not increased. Finally, all of it was buried snugly in Thea's asshole. She could feel Laurel's breath on the back of her neck as their bodies merged from top to bottom.

Laurel could hardly believe it; her dildo was in as far as it could go. She'd actually impaled her girlfriend, totally sodomized her, and from the panting way Thea was breathing, the young woman loved every bit of it, pain and pleasure.

"It's in," Laurel whispered, something cocky and domineering in her voice that made Thea drip—a gush of her cream running over her slit.

Thea groaned. Her pussy felt better and better with each passing moment, liquid electricity, and even Laurel's dildo hurt in a delicious way inside her. She wiggled her hips again, urging Laurel to fuck her tightly stretched anus. "Own my ass," she whimpered. "Own it!"

Moving carefully, with all the control she could muster in her lustful state, Laurel rolled their joined bodies so that Thea was below her, a mound of flesh on her knees and elbows. Laurel lurched above her, aiming the dildo straight down so she could hammer it right into Thea's ass. Be careful, Lance, she told herself, drawing it out a little, gently, carefully, and pushing it back in. But Thea's gurgling sounds of pleasure didn't want Laurel taking anywhere near as much care.

"I said fuck my ass, Laurel! It's yours! Don't you want to fuck it?" Thea demanded. She couldn't believe the beautiful feeling that being fucked in the ass was somehow causing in her sex. The pain was just the spice on the sensation of having that cock sliding into her rectum, the waves of feeling it kicked up lapping at her pussy, her clit, an electric current running through all of her tender sex.

Then Laurel gave Thea's ass a hard shove, cramming her strap-on all the way into it, forcing Thea down until she was nearly breaking through the mattress. "I do want to fuck it, Thea," Laurel sneered. "I've wanted to fuck this fat ass of yours since the first time I saw it. I tried to stop myself because you were such a cute little thing and I didn't think you could take a big cock in the ass the way I wanted to give it to you. But now that I see what an anal slut you are, maybe I should just wreck your asshole like I've dreamt of every time you bent over, knowing you'll come just as hard as I will. Aren't you going to come, Thea, my dirty little cock-holster?"

Thea could only nod desperately against the bedding, eyes welling with ecstatic tears, lips parting moistly. "Yes, Laurel—I'm your cock-holster—fucking use me like it's the only thing I'm good for!"

Laurel drove her strap-on down into Thea's ass, making her take its thrusts, harder than she'd ever fucked Thea's pussy. And Thea's cunt responded, coming harder than she ever had when she was just Laurel's girlfriend. Now she was Laurel's cock-holster and she came like she would never stop, the fire in her pussy burning hotter and hotter, unable to stop until Laurel decided she'd had enough. And at the moment, Thea was feeling like such an anal slut that she didn't know if that would ever happen. Laurel could fuck her ass forever, as far as she was concerned.

With one hand, Laurel reached down underneath Thea's contorted body, laying her palm against Thea's sex and just feeling the convulsions it went through as she fed her strap-on into Thea's ass. With her other hand, she sought out one of Thea's breasts—perfectly proportioned to her slender body, but disappointingly petite after how surprisingly thick and juicy her ass was. Still, size didn't matter to Laurel, only that there was a rock-hard nipple for her fingers to grip, showcasing that Thea was completely aroused, only a few strokes away from coming.

"You think just your ass is mine? Uh-uh, baby—it all belongs to me. You're mine, body and soul, and I'll fuck you wherever I want, when I want, and you just pray to God I let my little bitch come," Laurel hissed in Thea's ear as she slid her fingers inside Thea's cunt, completely drenching them in her juices, then flexing her fingers until Thea moaned out incoherent pleas for more. With Thea held captive between Laurel's dildo and the hand pressing into her slit, she could hardly form words, only make noises representative of how aroused Laurel had made her.

They were enough to spur Laurel on. Feverishly gripping Thea's tit, she pulled upward and crushed its weight against Thea's body, making her lover moan with increased vigor as Laurel massaged her teat. She took the throbbing nipple between her fingers and twisted, Thea gasping, trying to bend her spine to follow the stroking of Laurel's fingers. This pushed her ass even higher up, meeting Laurel's thrusts as she brought her dildo crashing down into Thea's ass, which in turn forced her cunt down on Laurel's fingers.

The combined actions, encompassing all of Thea's burning body, made Thea shake like an earthquake. She screamed out as she came and the two lovers locked together, bucking and thrusting against one another as Thea's whorish delight in being Laurel's conquest shook her body like a ragdoll. She felt like she would never stop coming, flashes of pain and pleasure becoming pure bliss inside her. Laurel grunted herself, fucking wildly into Thea's well-owned ass, the base of the dildo dragging on her sex in reward for her efforts. It was barely even masturbation, but she'd never before come as hard as she did making Thea her bitch.

"I love it!" Thea cried, wiggling her ass in the air, biting the sheets, knowing that Laurel thought of herself as Thea's mistress and loving every minute of that. "I love having your cock in my ass! I want to be your anal slut every night!"

Laurel dug her fingers into Thea's hair and pulled her up from the mattress so that she could hear every word of Thea's submission with perfect clarity. And to think, she'd tried to talk Thea into simply taking it in the pussy. From now on, Thea would have to beg her to get a dildo anywhere but up her ass.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers