Art Appreciation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," the guide said. His voice sounded so powerful in Michelle's ears, but she couldn't tell whether he felt more dominant around her now or whether she simply felt so submissive that anyone could take her into their will. "That's it, feel your mind and your body becoming so joyously obedient. You're almost ready, ready for the final picture, the final truth. All you need to do is cum for me, pretty girl, and you can move on and sink deeper. And we both know you want that so much."

Michelle gasped, her body sagging into the guide's touch as he fucked her deeper and deeper with his fingers and his words. She couldn't stop herself anymore, she moaned openly and surrendered deeper to the hypnotic images in front of her as her legs spread wider and wider and her eyelids fluttered until the painting wobbled in her field of view. She was going to cum, she realized. She was going to cum and when she came her will would give in completely and when she gave in completely she would never be free and suddenly she knew that was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to cum and surrender and be obedient. So she did.

The orgasm was so intense, better than anything she'd felt in years. She shuddered and shook in the guide's arms, her whole mind full of the force of the pleasure he wrung out of her. It felt even better because there was nothing between her and the sensation-she didn't need to think, she didn't need to respond, she didn't need to do anything but cum and cum and cum until her mind became practically drugged with bliss. When he finally took her into the room in the center of the hallway, her mind and her muscles felt so limp and lazy that it was a relief to be able to sink to her knees alongside the other women.

They were all staring at the last painting, a picture of a spiral drawn so finely that Michelle's mind tripped over itself trying to find where any line began or ended. She let out a lazy sigh as her eyes crossed and uncrossed, and her hand crept down between her legs to tease herself while she gazed into the heart of the spiral. It felt so easy to stare now. She was Receptive and Relaxed and Willing and Obedient, a good subject who only needed to follow instructions and surrender.

"'Mindless'," the guide said. "You and the painting both. You don't need to think anymore, not ever again. Just stare, just touch, just obey, and when you're ready you can meet Gustav directly. He'll explain to you what your new roles will be, and how to fill them. But for now... just stop thinking and watch." He switched out the lights in the room, leaving them in darkness apart from the light shining on the spiral image in front of them.

Michelle stared blankly, her eyes going unfocused as she simply let the picture in front of her dissolve into a blur of light. Her mind was utterly blank; no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't summon even a single thought into her head. She felt almost cartoonishly dumb, staring vacantly into space, unable even to pretend to think intelligently, but... it was all she could do. It was who she was. She couldn't hide it, couldn't run from it, couldn't resist it. All she could do was embrace it. So she did.

THE END

12