Art Class Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwicke
Jwicke
71 Followers

At that moment, I heard a knock on the basement door.

My heart stopped.

I heard the door swing open.

I pulled on my shackles. I panicked.

"Analise?"

It was Dealla's voice. Oh shit.

I heard her thumping around the darkened basement, looking for something. She went into the kitchenette, then came back out. Things moved by the fireplace. I pulled on the fuzzy cuffs, they were not releasing. Then I heard footsteps down the hall. I knew she could hear the shower running.

"Analise?" She called again, "I'm looking for my coat!" I listened to a knock on the bathroom door.

The shower stopped abruptly, and a moment later I heard the door jerk open.

"Dealla, what are you doing here?!"

"I forgot my coat."

"It's not in the bedroom." I could hear the hint of panic in her voice.

"I didn't look in there."

"OK, good... I mean, I saw it--I think I saw it down by the wine fridge."

"Hey Analise, can I tell you something?"

"Ummm... yes, but we need to make it quick. I have to get... get back... upstairs."

"I wanted to tell you how nice it was having Kellan pose for us tonight."

"Yes, yes, it was nice of him--"

"I bet his girlfriend likes seeing him naked."

I could hear the pause in Analise's voice.

"Yes, I'm more than sure his girlfriend LOVES seeing him nude." She emphasized the word loves.

"I bet he has the sexiest--"

"Dealla! Dear, I think you might have had too much wine tonight. You should probably get your coat."

A million things raced through my mind, a sudden surge of terror, but also a weird thrill. At any second, Dealla could accidentally stumble into the bedroom and flip the light on. I didn't want to get caught, but on the other hand, what would happen if she saw me naked and handcuffed? What would my protector do? I had visions of her roping off the bed with crime scene tape, then intimately tampering with the evidence.

"I'm just saying, if I was his girlfriend, I couldn't wait to play with his big hard--"

"Dealla, yes, he is.. he seems very sexy, let's get your coat and get you home."

Suddenly, Dealla's hand slid inside the door and my heart raced. I held my breath.

"I might have left it in the bedroom."

A second later, her hand was pulled from the door, slamming it closed. I heard awkward footsteps trample down the hall.

"Let's get your coat. It's late." Analise commanded.

I heard them fiddling around in the basement, then a few minutes later, the basement door closed and a latch sounded.

Analise came into the bedroom, wearing a towel, still wet and looking stressed.

"Oh my god, that was close. I'm so sorry, I forgot to lock the door."

I smiled. "That was close. I'm glad you're here now."

"Good, because I've been waiting to punish you."

She dropped the towel and was completely naked. Her hair was damp from the shower, and she bent over to the dresser and began rummaging through the bottom drawer. The moonlight sparkled against the curves of her body, running down to her hips and thighs. I watched as she took out a curious rubber dildo fastened to a leather belt. It was sculpted to look like a realistic cock.

"You're going to watch me." She said softly.

Then she reached around me and fastened the device around my waist. And just like that, I had two penis's, the second one emerging from my navel.

"I'm going to masturbate on you. This is your punishment for making everyone horny tonight."

She got on top of me and straddled my stomach between her legs. She grabbed the fake cock and pushed it against her clit, making sure I could see.

"I wish this was you," and she pushed against it again.

"I want to fuck you, Analise."

I felt my cock standing up behind her lower back. It rubbed against her cheeks. She leaned in to kiss me long and hard while grinding on the toy. I rocked back and forth in rhythm with her body. I felt her warmth as her hips danced and bore down on the dildo.

"We can't tell anyone..." she nibbled at my lips and purred.

Her tits were riding up and down my chest, and I felt my cock against her perineum. I began rocking.

"Damn't Kellan." She moaned and laid her head on my chest. "Close your eyes. I'm going to tell you my fantasy while I get off."

"Please do," I growled in pleasure as precum gathered on my tip.

"It is during art class, and we are in the kitchen together." Her voice was sultry like a sensual syrup pouring down my neck. "All the girls are out in the basement, and I watch them. I'm bent over the counter, peeking through the slats in the window. Suddenly, you pull my dress up, then your hands go into my panties, pushing them down. I feel your fingers sliding around my clit and pussy. I tell you no, not here. But you don't care..."

"I love your story. Give me more." I whispered deeply into her ear.

"I see the girls, and they are so horny, talking about you posing for them, wanting you to fuck them... even little Dealla, and Carly. Meanwhile, we're in the kitchen together. I hear you unzip your jeans and push your underwear down. You tell me that this will be our secret, and you grab your cock and tease my clit from behind. You make me so hot and wet. Just like I am now."

She bore down on the dildo intensely and bit her lip. I wanted to grab her hips tight and guide them up and down the toy. Her hands pushed down deep into the bed on either side of my shoulders and she started masturbating intensely.

I grunted, raising my head to suck her nipples.

She moaned louder and started shaking. My cock throbbed and bucked against her skin. I spasmed, spurting cream and lathering her bottom and lower back. Her body quivered and her heart raced, I could feel it. There was a cadence of soft gasping, stuttering, her nipples were hard and her body trembled. She bit my shoulder and hot breath bleated out like steam.

"Oh fuck, yes... yes... yes..."

A minute later she released. I felt her wet warmth on my stomach, sliding between her thighs. Her arms around me tight, similar to the belt around my waist. Her lips hovered up to my ear and she whispered thank you.

She reached down and began freeing the belt from my stomach. "Would you like to taste me?"

I moaned as she brought the rubber cock to my lips. It was a little strange, but licking her cum was heavenly, and I knew it turned her on.

"Fuck Kellan, why are you so perfect?" Leaning into me with soft kisses. "How would you feel about posing again next week?"

"What?" I laughed, "where did that come from?"

"I'd been thinking about it. You know the girls would love it... would you pose nude?"

I nearly choked. "You want me to pose nude?"

"I do." She smiled to herself and buried her head on my shoulder.

"You know, Barb will attack me."

"I will keep her off of you." She giggled. "I kinda want them to see you. If you're OK with that?"

"Ah... yes, I think I'm OK with that." Was I OK with that?

"You know it gets me wet, with them all watching you, knowing they all want to fuck you, and that I can have you later." Pressing her boobs against my skin.

"Fuck, Analise. You are making me horny again!"

"Good. I don't want you to forget me." Sliding her leg over my cock. "Oh, also, there's something I should mention, Madame Emi will be there again."

"What?" I didn't really know her, at least I was feeling somewhat comfortable with the other gals.

"It's an honor to have her here. And she wants you to come to the annual ball, it will be a big art show. I'm sure you can show your work. If you do this... I will make it up to you, again." She smiled seductively then reached up to unlock the handcuffs.

I felt like the rabbit being set free, yes I would return. How could I say no?

Jwicke
Jwicke
71 Followers
12