All Comments on 'Art Exhibitionism'

by RabbleLaid

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DHerbertDHerbert3 months ago

Aaah, I dropped a star for that last section. I know why you did it, as otherwise the story was in danger of going too far - but that's what I was loving about it, and thinking it made it your best of the series!

gorgon2gorgon22 months ago

great job Faria do Banksy next

eazyguneazygun2 months ago

Amazing work as always!! can't wait to read more!!

eventidusculoeventidusculoabout 2 months ago

Beautifully, masterfully written. Like, what a creative and unique plot. What wonderful characters. Extremely interesting premise. And I appreciate the genuine engagement with the art and politics of Zoe. The narrative itself (as well as the opinions voiced by Faria) express a validation of her feminist perspectives, which is always a breath of fresh air. I know DHerbert expressed distaste for the ending, but honestly, it really warmed by heart and was a wonderful top off to see that Zoe would recover, and that her life wouldn't be completely (and unjustifiably) destroyed. Nothing wrong with that alternative ending, but I prefer the sensitivity of the ending you wrote. Will be looking into more of your stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Literally the best erotic story I’ve ever read. It’s part of the most ingenious series too. The complete and true definition of erotic. This could to turn on the holiest of prièstś. Thank you for this and I’m off to your patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I just found this series and have been devouring it. I love Faria so much. It’s so rare to see a woman depicted as a true sadist (soft heartedness aside 😂) and I love it as well as the scenarios. I would love to see a scenario where someone seeking her services is in the wrong. I think she’d enjoy her revenge as much as I would.

But also, thank you for this series. It’s fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbleLaid@RabbleLaid
Come check me out on Patreon! Now with Patreon exclusive short stories! Available without a subscription! Here is the link: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=12794338 Currently, all posts will be open to the public! Subscribe only if you are feeling generous! Future story ide...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES