Sleight of Mind

Story Info
A cynical magician becomes a bimbo bunny girl assistant.
24.8k words
4.66
23k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is lightly connected to my previous stories "Miss Udders" and "The Wicked Stepdaughter", but is a stand alone plot. There is no need to read those stories to understand what is happening here.

I am planning on writing more stories about Faria the hypnotist and her work with various clients and targets. I have a short list of scenarios I am planning to write, but if any of you have ideas for client/target scenarios that you would like to see, please let me know in the comments!

****Spoilers****

This story heavily focuses on the following fetishes: Bimbofication, Public Use, Body Modification (Breast Augmentation), Cum Swallowing, Male Domination/Female Submission

So consider yourself warned if any of these are turn-offs for you. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

Ramon Barrera thought he was impressive. Faria could tell by the way he walked. By the way, he swept back his medium-length hair and left a streak of gray in it when he dyed it. It was obvious from his slim-cut dark suit, with too many buttons left open on the shirt beneath, that he was cultivating a certain "suave silver fox" aesthetic.

It was more or less working for him, although Faria had no idea why he thought the cane would be a good idea.

Faria wasn't impressed of course. You could find men just like Ramon at any given casino on the strip, usually trying to fool younger women into believing that they're rich. Although Ramon acted like he was one of a kind, he was actually a dime a dozen.

To be fair, most of the other men of Ramon's type weren't famous magicians, so he did have at least one distinguishing characteristic. It had been a few years since he was a household name, but even Faria knew who he was, despite not having much use for pop culture. He had also been in the news quite a bit recently...

"Please explain what brings you here today, Mr. Barrera," said Faria, leaning back in her chair.

"Of course, my dear!" Said Ramon in a booming baritone, flashing a wide, fake smile. "It all has to do with my former protégé, Rebecca. Better known, perhaps, as "Becky Hex"." As he pronounced the stage name of the woman he loathed, his false cheerfulness slipped for a moment, making him look like the bitter old man that he was.

Without needing to be asked, he thrust the photo he had been asked to bring across the desk to Faria. He had chosen a poster for one of Becky's shows, indicating his fixation on her professional success. It showed a lithe, petite woman in a black bodysuit, an almost cartoony witch's hat on her head. With a discerning eye for sexual potential, Faria noted instantly that, although her hips and ass were captivatingly curvy, Becky's chest was as flat as a board. Well, you couldn't have it all. Becky was wearing heavy makeup: pale white with dramatic black cat eyes. Her pouty, black lips were raised in a mysterious half-smile as she reached a hand towards the viewer as if beckoning them.

She was certainly a young woman with a sense of style. Popular as well. From what Faria could gather on the internet, Becky had a large fan base due to her daring style, high-energy shows, and especially for her vocal support for the positive influence of witchcraft, astrology, and spiritualism for modern women. You could buy "Becky Hex" branded tarot cards, star charts, and "spell kits". Stage magic was a dying art, but through social media engagement and tapping into a cultural interest in magic, Becky was making it work.

"And what exactly has Ms. Hex done to you, Mr. Barrera?" said Faria, flicking her eyes up from the captivating poster to Ramon Barrera's grim face.

"Only ruined my entire career," he growled.

"Not every magician is as nice as me," he began, settling into a lecturing style, "Many hoard their secrets carefully. However, I've always believed in supporting fresh talent. I've taken many upcoming young magicians under my wing over the years as a gesture of goodwill. Becky was the most recent, and by God, I wish I never met her."

He took a deep breath to steady himself, his broad shoulders rising and falling, then continued. "She soaked up my knowledge like a sponge, then, when had gotten everything she could from me, she stabbed me in the back."

"The scandal," said Faria flatly, letting the poster drop to the desk. Ramon nodded.

"I let it slip to Becky that I had dated one or two of my former assistants. Now!" He said sharply, holding up a hand, "I want to be absolutely clear: as I have said in the press, each of these relationships was one hundred percent consensual. I've had many, many assistants whom I have not dated. There are absolutely no expectations of anything other than professionalism for the young women whom I employ. These relationships happened naturally, due to mutual attraction."

"But you have to admit, a boss hitting on his employees is at the very least a troubling dynamic," said Faria with a raised eyebrow.

Ramon nodded his head a fraction and muttered, "I concede that it's a moral gray area. But it wasn't the sort of salacious harassment that the press seems to think. In any case, Becky leaked the story, and managed to spin it to make me appear to be some sort of monster."

Faria examined Ramon with a critical eye. She understood why people would instinctively believe he was capable of what the press implied. He gave off a seedy, sleazy vibe. Was Ramon being totally honest? If Faria decided to proceed with Becky Hex, she would be able to figure out the whole truth. "I don't remember hearing Becky's name attached to this story..." Faria said musingly, swiveling back and forth in her chair.

Ramon shook his head in frustration. "She's too smart to be tied to the scandal directly, but it has her style all over it. You have to understand, sometimes my profession attracts people like her. Megalomanics, if you will allow me to be over-dramatic. One way to see magic is that you are using your skills, planning, and brains to fool a crowd of idiots. I don't see it that way, but Becky does. She sees the whole world that way: she is the smartest person in the room, and everyone else is a sucker ripe for exploitation. Once she sniffed out my weakness, she put her brains to work and destroyed me. I deserved it in her mind: I had something she wanted, and I was dumber than her. And I'm not the first! Ask almost anyone who has ever worked with the girl. I have a list as long as my arm of people she had stepped on to get where she is. Promoters, venues, suppliers, craftsmen, fellow magicians. The list goes on!"

"What would she have to gain by fabricating your scandal?" asked Faria suspiciously. She still wasn't completely sold on Ramon's version of events.

Ramon tapped the poster on the desk between them with a thick finger. "This was my tour! After I fell from grace, she was right there, whispering in the organizer's ear about how it would save the tour to hire a young, socially conscious female magician to replace me."

Faria nodded slowly. It was an elegant plan if that really was what happened.

"It's not just me who was hurt by this," said Ramon with weary disgust, "My former assistants, all of whom I am still on excellent terms with, for the record, had their names dragged into this as well. Even as supposed victims, they've suffered from unwanted media scrutiny. Becky has a lot to answer for. More people will get hurt if she doesn't learn her lesson."

Faria stared down at the captivating young woman on the promotional poster. Could cold, calculating viciousness really lie behind those mischievous eyes? "The price for this project is set at twenty-five thousand dollars," she said. She had initially leaned towards refusing the oily magician across from her, but something about this 'Becky Hex' was interesting. Maybe she would be willing to follow this up if Ramon could answer her other questions correctly.

"Of course!" Said Ramon with a smile, "I can write you a check before I leave today."

"One more thing," said Faria, leaning across the table with an intense look in her eyes, "what exactly is your desired result, Mr Barrera? How would you like me to hypnotize Becky?"

A sharp smile broke across Ramon Barrera's face as he thought about the prospect. "Becky gets off on being the smartest person in the room. I think it would be... instructive if she knew how it felt for everyone in the room to be smarter than her. She made trouble for me and my former assistants, so maybe she should know what it feels like to be an assistant who is helplessly in love with her boss."

Faria grinned. "I'll be in touch, Mr. Barrera."

...

Faria had no problem forcing people to follow commands temporarily but to alter a person's mind permanently, she needed to understand her target's true self. Only then could she pitch her voice correctly to interfere with their thought patterns.

If what Ramon said was correct, a wily con artist like Becky would never reveal her true self to someone she had just met. But Faria was experienced by this point. She had a variety of tricks available when the situation called for subtlety.

Becky opened the dressing room door with a bang, immediately glaring at Faria. "So you're the person who's going to take up my whole evening," she said wearily, slumping into a chair. Although her slinky, bottom-heavy body was just as tight and tempting as the poster had implied, the body suit Becky wore wasn't nearly as skin-tight as the one in the poster. Sex sells, thought Faria with amusement. Faria simply nodded at the young magician in response. Becky sighed.

"So let me get this straight." Said Becky in an unimpressed voice, "You want an anonymous source to tell you about what it's like to be a stage magician. For an article." She looked skeptical.

"That's correct." Said Faria simply, smiling one of her Sphinx-like smiles.

"And this interview will be compensated?" Continued Becky with a raised eyebrow.

"Absolutely." Faria, of course, had no intention of paying anyone for the conversation about to take place, but that was no issue: no one but her would remember that it happened.

Becky raised her arms above her head and stretched, giving Faria an excellent view of her sweet little body. Although she was lacking in the breast department, no one would ever call her mannish or angular: her hips and ass were all feminine curves, pressing tightly up against her body suit. Faria almost licked her lips. "Well, what the hell then." Said Becky, resignedly, "If everything is anonymous, what do I have to lose?" She tapped a pack of cigarettes and lit one up, leaning back in her chair. "Hit me with your first question, the sooner we get started, the sooner we can be done."

Faria nodded and looked down at her notebook, pretending to be a little shy. If Becky felt contempt towards her, it would make her job easier. "Do you enjoy your job?" She asked, feigning nervousness.

Becky blew out a cloud of smoke and gave her a flat look, putting her thick, gorgeous legs up on her desk "Wow. Starting with the hard-hitting questions I see. Sure. I guess. The job is mainly getting up on stage every night and fooling the average Joe. I'm skilled at it, but that alone wouldn't take a genius. The average Joe is pretty dumb." She added the last with a smirk on her face.

Perfect. Ramon had been accurate, at least on that score. Becky's body language, her tone, and her words were already giving Faria a good idea of the kind of person she was. She just needed a little more.

"I understand that you have a line of products you sell. Horoscopes, tarot cards, and spirit boards. How did you get into that business? Do you believe in magic?" Asked Faria.

Becky paused, her eyebrows drawing together, cigarette smoldering between her fingers. "I thought I was an anonymous source. Including that question would identify me. What kind of interview is this?" Her dramatic makeup gave her an air of superiority, which added weight to her withering glare.

Oops, I guess she's just as sharp as she claims, thought Faria ruefully. Time to smooth things over a bit. Faria should have a good enough lock on Becky for that at least.

*You can be honest with me Becky*

The voice came out slippery and strange, and for a moment, Rebecca Holcombe, better known as Becky Hex, looked confused and disoriented. Then her face smoothed over, and she looked calm once again.

"Come on, Becky," said Faria coaxingly, "Off the record. I just want to get to know my interview subject better."

"Well, when you put it like that..." murmured Becky, the last of her confusion clearing away. Her black-painted lips quirked up into a mocking smile. "I got into magical shit because my team's market research showed that it was what my biggest fans were already buying. My fans aren't that bright, so we were confident we could sucker them into buying more crap if we put my name on it." Becky looked surprised at her own honesty, not knowing that it had been influenced by Faria's abilities. She pulled a flask out of a drawer and took a long swig before offering it to Faria, who shook her head.

Becky continued, as if now that she had started, she couldn't stop the flow of truth. "As for believing, of course fucking not. All of that shit is made up."

"Are you saying that it is just an empowering, fun pastime for people that they shouldn't take too seriously?" asked Faria innocently.

Becky threw her head back and barked a nasty laugh. "You're not listening to me. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that you would have to be a fucking moron to touch any of it with a ten-foot pole. All of the stuff I sell is bought wholesale from a factory in China that uses the lowest possible quality materials. It's crap, I'm just lucky enough to have fans that will pay me for it."

Faria smiled. She had what she needed. Time to get to business.

*Get up and lock the door, Becky* She said. This time her vocal control had been perfected. Without any confusion, Becky immediately rose and locked the door, then sat back down. Only then did her eyes widen as she realized she had moved involuntarily.

*Don't move from that chair, and don't make a sound unless I tell you to or ask a question* Said Faria, heading off any screams from her trapped interviewee.

Becky's eyes darted around, her face a mask of shock and helpless fury. It was an expression that Faria had seen many times, and it never got old.

*You will obey all commands spoken in my normal voice* said Faria, and cleared her throat. "That's better. Now, your interviewer has just a few more questions for you."

Becky seemed to have gotten over her initial shock. Not bad, thought Faria. It normally took her targets a little longer. "Did you fabricate the scandal against your former mentor, Ramon Barrera?"

"I would hardly call that old creep my mentor," answered Becky, keeping a cool, rational tone, "I found him useful for a while."

"Answer the question."

"Yes." Said Becky simply with a defiant tilt to her chin.

"Why?"

"Because I could. He was dumb enough to get caught in my trap. Next time he will think more carefully."

"And you were aware that his relationships were consensual?"

"As if that matters." Said Becky, huffing and crossing her thick thighs over one another, "A horny old man like him hitting on his young female employees was bad enough, I just embellished things a little."

"Ramon claims that you have a habit of stabbing people in the back, metaphorically speaking. Would you say that's accurate?"

Becky shrugged lazily, a smug look crossing her face. "Ramon calls it backstabbing, I call it ruthless cunning. It's a dog-eat-dog world."

Well, that answered Faria's question. Ramon, as creepy as he seemed, had been telling the truth: Becky had completely made up the scandal and was a conniving untrustworthy bitch as well. Just one more criteria to meet before Becky could proceed...

Faria gave her normal disclaimer.

"By requesting my services to be performed on you, my client has wronged you at least as much as you have wronged them. Therefore I will offer you a chance to escape what is about to happen. The fee charged to my client in this instance was $25,000. If you are willing to double that price, I will offer you the chance to simply walk away, or craft a reversed punishment for him. Are you interested?"

Becky didn't ask what services were going to be performed. It seemed she had already guessed that it had to do with the mental control Faria had trapped her with. She had a shrewd, calculating look in her eyes. "What if I offered you 30,000 instead? You make five thousand more, and don't need to deal with that slimeball."

Faria chuckled and shook her head. Becky had overthought her way into trouble this time.

"Wrong answer, Becky."

...

Becky Hex sat in her dressing room chair, stiff and uncomfortable and completely naked.

Her thick hips and thighs made Faira want to dive right in with her hands and feel their soft roundness. Her tits, while only teacup size, and not as tempting as her lower half, were at least adorable, their big, thick nipples already standing earnestly at attention. Becky had a thin strip of light brown public hair, confirming that her head was dyed, and her pussy was puffy and juicy-looking. Coming in at just over 5 feet, Becky had a bratty little body just begging to be punished by a cock.

A pity her mind wasn't as attractive.

"So what, is this supposed to be hypnotism?" Said Becky testily, "I've seen all the tricks. Just more bullshit to fool idiots. It's mainly just the audience playing along."

"Well honey," said Faria patiently, "If you're just playing along, then you're being VERY accommodating." She gave a slow, lingering glance up and down her captive's body, drawing a blush even through Becky's thick, pale makeup.

"Whatever," mumbled Becky, looking away and squirming uncomfortably. "What do you want from me anyway?"

"Oh, it's not about what I want Becky. I'm just here on behalf of my client. And he wants a subservient little bimbo assistant. That's exactly what I plan to give him."

Becky laughed incredulously, then caught Faria's evil smirk, and stopped.

"You can't be serious. I hate assistants. Airheaded little sluts who prance around and simper over their master's tricks. I would never."

"That's right." Said Faria happily, "YOU would never, but our job tonight is to plant the seeds of a whole new you. Now, I got some good starting points from our little interview before, so I think we can move straight into programming."

"Wait! I changed my mind! I can definitely afford 50,000! Just let me..."

*Be silent. Close your eyes. Breathe deeply. You are completely calm. Completely relaxed. Completely receptive.*

Becky relaxed back into her chair, concern fading away from her face. She began breathing deeply, hands folded in her lap.

*The next words that I speak will be your new thoughts. They will replace your old thoughts like they were never there.*

Becky sat, for once not scheming, just quiet and attentive. Her delicate features were beautiful now that they weren't twisted into an expression of smug superiority.

*It is natural to trust and defer to people who are smarter than me.* This one seemed like a safe, easy-to-digest command. Becky might even currently agree with it... she just didn't think anyone was smarter than her. Yet.

"-smarter than me." Becky's voice came a half second after Faria's, quieter than a whisper.

Faria also had to get Becky attached mentally to Ramon as soon as possible. Once she was under Ramon's influence, the man would be able to mold Becky further with Faria's direction.

*Ramon Barrera is a genius and an incredibly handsome man. I am powerfully attracted to him.*

123456...8