All Comments on 'Art Gallery Night'

by quietmischief

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Lucky Girl!

Amanda Got One Hell of An Entry Into Their Group! This Was A One-Handed Read! Very Erotic, Very Flowing, All the Way to the End! Great Story!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Lover of art

Amanda made it on their bed, did see make it on to a canvas, to be admired by others in a future party or story.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Lover of art

Amanda made it on their bed, did see make it on to a canvas, to be admired by others in a future party or story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I often wonder why

I often wonder why authors choose to write in the second person perspective.

As a heterosexual male, I've never had the slightest inkling to wear "a sexy top with spaghetti straps over the shoulders" and heels are definitely out of question.

At that point I stopped reading what might have been a good read if you weren't trying to put me into the story in a gender to which I cannot relate.

You might preface your next such offering with the phrase "written for women".

quietmischiefquietmischiefover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the thought, anon, I will try to think more of that next story. However, in my defense, the brief description of the story talks about a single woman being involved with the art; as well as the paragraph before you stopped reading talking about the women needing to have bare shoulders. I totally get that some people don't like the second person type of story, and may look to revise it to third person, which may work better for larger population.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's a delicious story to read while I play with my pussy and imagine it's me being teased and fucked. Pardon me while I cum! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unreadable

Writing in "second person" makes reading frustrating. I never made it through the first sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous