Art in Form

Story Info
A short session story.
1.3k words
3.83
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of cool wind on her skin was a relief. The hot sun had been relentless lately, so today was a much-needed excursion. The long trek up the park path had not been terrible, but the air conditioning felt amazing still. The house was on a good-sized hill and had an excellent view of the surrounding forest. Inside milled a half dozen or so people. They lounged around the den and looked up as they entered. A small cheer went around the crowd, and their eyes became hungry.

She knew that today would be another show and that these people were excited to see her "perform." She walked in with Sir, and they waved to the waiting crowd before heading down the hall to a large restroom. He hadn't brought one of his boxes this time because of the long walk up to the house. He had a large white backpack with him, though. Once inside, he closed the door, and they rested for a bit while he sat out her outfit for the show. He had her strip for him, and she was so excited she only gave him heavy sighs and eye rolls. His hand snaked its way into her hair and pulled her head back, so she looked up at him. His mouth moved to her neck, and he bit lightly at her. She couldn't stop nor be entirely mad at herself as a short, pleased sigh left her at the caress. His hands move down her body, and he helps her strip off her clothes.

"We can continue that in a bit, but we must get you ready now." He said with an overly strict tone. She nodded her head and finished removing her clothing. A cold shock dances over her body as his hands touch her bare skin.

"Just a bit of lotion. It will help during your performance, Pet."

She still glared at him for not warning her his hands would be so cold, but he massaged her shoulders and back as he continued. Finally, reluctantly, she decided to let him get away with it for now. His hands dance over her body as he rubs the lotion onto her, periodically biting her and making her jump.

When he finished, he pulled out a harness from his bag. The harness was a strange mix of swimwear and leather bindings. It wrapped around her arms and legs with a smooth fabric but exposed most of her body. He helped her adjust the leather straps to fit like a glove. Finally, he had her put her hair up into a tight bun.

"You look quite delicious, my Pet. The rest of the outfit can wait." He said while passing her a light robe that she put on. "I want to inspire desire in them when I reveal you."

He grabs his bag once more, and they head down the hall.

The living room had changed while they were getting ready. The crowd had changed from a half dozen to twenty or so people. They sat in chairs and on couches that had been moved to surround a small platform. The people wore relaxed and loose clothing and donned familiar masks. Their conversations all halted, and that look of hunger entered their eyes as they watched them approach the platform. He guided her onto the stage, and the crowd clapped lightly.

"I wish to thank you all for inviting us today. I am excited to show off my Pet for your pleasures." He said, hamming it up, and she gave a slight eye roll. The crowd laughed, and she blushed at their attention. He spun her around for all to see as his hands pulled the robe off her. The group let out cheerful sounds of delight. She could feel their eyes as they ogled her. She could feel her heart race with excitement and nervous tension being seen like this by so many people.

"Now, to help out my Pet, I will use this blindfold. She will still hear your desire, but I don't want her to lose too much focus during our show."

He guided her to kneel on the platform, and she obeyed. The blindfold slipped around her face and tied below her bun. She feels him move her arms behind her and places leather cuffs on her wrists. They let her wriggle more but held her as steady as the standard handcuffs.

"Now my Good Pet doesn't know what kind of show today has brought. But it is one of her favorites." She could hear him moving around her as he played up the role. She couldn't tell what he was doing, but the sound of the audience Oohing and Aahing let her know he was up to something.

The sting of the first drop hitting her back was electric. The wax slowly dripping down her as it quickly cooled was heavenly. She did not hold back the pleased giggle at the feeling. Next, the wax dripped onto her, eliciting more burning shocks across her back. The gasps of pain quickly turned to moans as he slowly drew shapes along her skin with the wax. She could hear the audience react along with her as she became more aroused.

His hand on her shoulder caused her to sit up straighter. She hadn't even noticed that she was bending forward to give him more of her skin to use. He guided her to lean back, and she braced herself on her cuffed hands. The first drip fell directly between her breasts, and she gasped loudly at the pleasure. He slowly dripped the wax up her chest, avoiding landing any drops on her breasts. The first drip on her breasts fell right above her nipple. The heat quickly cooled as it moved down her areola. He moved from one breast to the other, dripping around her nipples. The wax pooled, and her breaths sped up. The first drip to touch her nipple caused her to moan her loudest yet.

The drips continued to fall on her breasts, and her breathing sped up. She could hear moans and whispers from the audience as they watched the wax drip onto her. He would move the candle to drip from one breast to the other so she wouldn't know where the next spike of pain would fall. Then, he slowly started dripping the wax down her stomach and thighs. The feeling caused her to quake in anticipation. The sharp pain on her thighs caused her to yelp, and she leaned back to expose more of her body to him. The heat dripped and pooled on her thighs and grew ever closer to her wet pussy. She almost cried when the drip fell on her mound and slowly ran down her labia. The pain soaked through and quickly cooled, sending her over the edge. She couldn't believe it as she came from the wax dripping on her. She could hear the audience moan with yeses and their groans of pleasure.

He gave her a moment to collect herself, letting her catch her breath. Then, the audience applauded and cheered for the show they had put on. She feels a freezing jolt on her skin and lets out another audible gasp. The feeling of the icy water dripping on her now came interspersed with other drips of wax. The challenge of guessing which would go next thrilled her as he tormented her body. As the audience cheers filled her ears, she felt another orgasm start to build. Her hips start moving on their own once again, and she can feel his breath on her ear as he kneels behind her and continues his performance. One of his hands slips between her legs, and he plays with her heat as drips slowly pass down her body towards her mound. She lets her body melt with the sensation once again as his finger slips inside her. The waves of pleasure crash over her body, and she almost screams with pleasure as the audience cheers their loudest yet.