A Garden with a View

Story Info
A short story I wrote about a party in a garden with shows.
1.5k words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had set up the outing for her and told her to be dressed up. He said it was a fancy affair and that there would be plenty of entertainment. She had just purchased one of those silky red dresses with the double-leg slit. She wore the heels he loved and set out to enjoy what he had described as a fancy art show. Pulling up to the event, was set in a hedge maze. Torches and lamps lit the way up the garden path.

She gave her name to the usher at the entrance, and he let her in. The smell of spring flowers overwhelmed the air around her as she took in the sights. A few stages were set up, and people sat around waiting for the event to begin. He had told her to follow the purple markers to get to him, and she saw a few different paths marked with colorful decorations. Red seemed to lead to the main area and purple off to the side. She followed around and found a man wearing a suit with a rabbit mask. She hadn't seen anyone else with a mask, but she recognized the style. This was another of the kink shows he had found.

The man asked for her name and found her on the list. "Ah yes, here you are. I believe your patron is waiting inside already." He closed the book he was using and picked up a box. He held out the box to her, "It's a random grab for masks this evening. All are new, but we thought the mystery would add some fun to the evening." He said, indicating for her to reach in and grab it. It had a flap that stopped you from seeing what was inside even when you reached in. With an exaggerated sigh and a thrill running through her, she reached in and pulled out her mask for the evening. The mask was straightforward, a cat's eyes and ears were etched onto the simple wooden mask. It was an even red color, almost the same as her dress.

"Now that, that is some good luck Miss."

It wasn't hard to find him waiting for her. This wasn't a waiting area for the show but a backstage for performers.

The room was softly lit as the audience watched on. She sat posed and tied up as a part of the evening's entertainment. She couldn't be upset by it, no matter how much she sighed and rolled her eyes at him. He grasps her chin, and she opens her mouth for him. He fits the ring between her teeth and winks at her as he clasps it behind her head. He passes behind her and lifts her arms over her head. The harness slides over her shoulders and rests around her collar. It didn't interfere with the dress, but accented her bust as he sinched it behind her.

He wrapped the silken rope around her wrists and began to loop and sinch them around her arms into an intricate pattern. She feels her arms stretch over her as he pulls the ropes tight, and it lifts her arms higher into the air. There must be a hook over her head that she hadn't noticed. She sat on a stool, and her legs were fully exposed to the night air as the audience let out oohs and ahhs. Their hungry eyes were easy to see in the soft lighting.

"This dress is quite a fortuitous decision Pet. I think I can make some wonderful use out of it for your showing." HE whispers into her ear. She feels his hands travel down her sides and trace her legs as he starts to ensnare her legs. The ropes loop and tie, and he wraps them up her thighs individually. He doesn't reveal anything more than her legs as he teases the audience with shifts and almost reveals as he wraps her legs. He lifts her foot and tucks it behind her as he laces her leg to stay in that position. The ropes pass into the harness he had placed her in in the beginning. Her body is supported by thick rope and purposeful bindings. He lifts her off the stool, and she hangs there, suspended in the air. Her dress still covers her body.

By this time, the audience was devouring her with their stares and undivided attention. She could see that she wasn't the only show going on. There were eight stages around the garden. On one stage, she watched a buff man in a dog mask being bent over and teased as another man in a cat mask drizzled oil and wax over him. She was focusing on them when she felt his hands on her thighs again. His hands passed under the dress, and he found her pussy. She had not worn anything under wanting to tease him, but the situation had been turned around her.

His hand starts to tease her, dripping heat, and her head rolls back. The gag didn't hide the sound of her moan as his finger slides into her. The feel of the audience's gazes and his hands melts her mind as she hangs there, immobile and unable to hide. She feels more hands on her and jumps a bit at the surprise. The other hands slide under the top of her dress around the harness and expose her breasts to the audience. A slight applause and an excited gasp comes from the captivated audience as the hands begin to massage and caress her flesh. She watches as her Sir comes around in front of her. None of the hands had left her body, though. He lowers her slightly and turns her so the audience is looking at her profile rather than straight on. The first man she sees is in an owl mask and the owner of the hands that were playing with her breasts. He begins to roll her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and slightly pull on them. Each tug elicited a new moan from her open mouth. She had started to drool when she was dangling, the gag not allowing her to stop it.

"Now that is a wonderful sight My Pet. Drooling and moaning, your body deserves to be seen and played with." Sir says as he gestures to the audience. His mask was a lizard of some kind, green and shiny. He pulls out two clamps from his pocket. They looked like suction cups and had tiny beads dangling from them. He moves the Owl masked man back and takes her nipples into his mouth one by one before placing the suction cups over them. They were large, but he worked them, and they sucked and pulled her nipples into them before beginning to pulse and vibrate. They clung to her without a pinch, but she couldn't resist moaning at the sensations they sent throughout her body. Finally, he reaches down and rolls her dress up. The man behind her knew it was a man by the soft grunts he made as he continued to play with her, never letting up his attention on her. His finger from one hand moved in and out of her, and the other slowly teased her clit. Her Sir rolls up the front of her dress while staring into her eyes. He clips it shut and guides the man's hands away from her.

She couldn't stop the desperate moan that escaped her when he stopped. Her body was so close to release. He waves for the man behind him to step back up, and she realizes he is now fully nude and hard. He steps up to her and slowly works his cock back and forth on her pussy before sliding in. Her Sir lowers her slightly to make it easier for them as the owl-masked man's hands grasp her bound thighs and push entirely into her. A small laugh escapes her as she feels him completely inside of her. She feels the back of her dress lifted like her front. Her hair is grasped from behind, and she feels a cock pressing into her ass.

"Now Pet, let's let the audience hear you." He whispers into her ear as she feels him slide fully into her.

The two men begin to fuck her slowly. Teasing her and making her moan as the audience applauds. As she is used on stage, the feel of their eyes melts her mind, and she feels the first orgasm rack her body. A loud moan escapes her as she feels them filling her as they continue. In a fox mask, the Third man began to pull on the clamps on her nipples, making her moan louder. She feels the Owl Mask man start to swell more and more inside of her, but the Fox Masked man tugs his ear and makes him stop before he cums. Stepping back, they trade places. The Fox Mask Man is larger than the Owl-Masked Man, and she loses it all over again as he presses into her. The feel of him filling her and pressing against Sir as they take her sends her into a fit as her moans become uncontrollable. She feels it as both men reach their peaks, Sir pulling her hair and tilting her head back as he explodes within her.