Article 17 Pt. 04

Story Info
More sexual punishment awaits.
1.7k words
4.34
8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers

Day 3

I was startled awake but with no idea of the time when the lights outside are switched on and the door unlocked. I watch the guards boots clump down the stairs.

He unlocks my cell door and throws another clean bikini set at me, I turn my back to him to put them on, lord knows why but it felt less embarrassing that way. He nods towards my high heeled show shoes and I step into them, and he ushers me out, he doesn't bother with cuffs this time and leads me up the stairs and down the corridor.

This time we stop at a different door which he opens and holds the door open, neither of us has said a word. I step into the room nervously. It seems bare, just a large cupboard at one end, I see three heavy duty rings bolted to the floor in a triangle pattern. The guard follows me in to the room and retrieves some manacles from the cupboard, I moan inwardly as he takes my wrists and binds them. They have a small but sturdy chain attached to them. Still without a word he kneels down and places a cuff around each ankle they too have short chains attached to each, he then turns me around so I am facing the single metal ring. From behind, he pulls my right ankle out to the side and affixes the chain to the ring. He repeats with my left leg, the rings are over a metre apart so it's an uncomfortable strain on my groin muscles but he clips the other chain to the ring.

Then supporting my torso with more tenderness than I would expect he lowers my body until my hands are on the ground. He fixes the chain attached to my wrists to the final ring. Resulting in me bent over prone with my ass in the air. I resist the temptation to watch him but can hear him return to the cupboard. He walks in frontnof me with a small black box in his hand, he flicks a switch and i hear a mechanical whirring but can't see where it's from until something soft and thick rests across my back he clicks the remote again. He comes over and unclips one side of whatever it is and then passes it underneath me. That's when I can see it - it looks like a leather swing. He reattaches it the other side so it's now below my stomach and hips and then clicks the remote once more, this time raising it, lifting me up. At first it just takes some of the weight off my hands, but then my hands lift off the floor and then my feet until I am suspended from the floor but held down but the manacles and chains holding me a few inches off the floor. I feel horribly exposed.

He retrieves a blindfold, and the room goes black as he places it over my eyes. I hear his footsteps walk to the door then the door swing shut.

Nothing happens for minutes on end, I don't even know if the guard is still in the room with me or not, did I hear steps walking away from the door or not? I can't remember, surely he left the room, surely he's not still in there just watching me suspended and exposed? I try to shake the blindfold off to see but can't - it's fixed securely.

Finally the door opens, my heart leaps and I immediately regret lamenting being left alone in the room as I hear two, three, maybe more pairs of feet enter the room. Nothing is said, until I feel the trace of a thin leather whip slide down my lower back down the crack of my buttocks. I quiver in anticipation of the inevitable punishment....

SWISH! The whip slashed down on my asshole and I yelp in pain. After a short pause there is a second whip, missing my asshole but still painfully stinging the inside of my ass cheek. Another pause, then a third again on my poor defenceless asshole. I work out that the whip is being passed person to person. The whipping continues until my asshole and inner butt cheeks are on fire, I try not to give them the satisfaction of crying out loud but by the end the blindfold is wet from my tears.

To my relief I hear the whip falling on the floor and then hands, multiple pairs, grope my body, grabbing my ass, tweaking my nipples and fingering my cunt.

"She's really wet!" One exclaims, half in surprise, half in delight as he thrusts 3 fingers into my pussy. I am glad of my blindfold but feel my cheeks blushing in shame.

"She always is" I recognise the voice of the guard, "practically begged me to fuck her ass yesterday." I cringe internally.

There seem to be hands everywhere, then someone grabs my head and I feel a cock pressed against my lips.

"Open" is the simple instruction, the guard again, I know it's futile and probably dangerous to resist but don't want it to be easy so partially part my lips. He pushes his cock into my mouth scraping between my teeth, I hope it hurts but fearing reprisals open my mouth to accept his cock. As I do another cock enters my pussy, and two mouths attach themselves to my nipples. Suspended as I am, the thrusts of the guy fucking I swings me forward onto the guards cock, and tugs on my nipples when the other two bite down on my nipples. I gag on the cock trying hard to breathe through my nose, the guy behind me grunts and shoots his load, but the guard keeps his cock in my mouth, and the guy who just came swaps places with one of the nipple suckers. He sinks his cock into me in one thrust, he lasts no longer than the first guy, grabbing onto my hips to pull me onto him as he cums.

My nipples are sore and my jaw aches, but by now I've grown accustomed to having a cock in my mouth so gagging isn't such a problem. The third guy takes up position behind me, he takes more time, rubbing his cock up and down my slick pussy lips before nudging the head of his cock inside me. He's noticeably bigger than the other two and initially fucks me slower - easing inch by inch inside me with each thrust until fully inside me then he fucks me far harder. I can feel the chains around my ankles tension on each thrust. My pussy aches from the repeated fucking. I can sense him approaching his climax as he grinds his hips against my ass burying his cock as deep as possible into me. He groans as he shoots his hot cum inside me.

The guard removes his cock from my mouth and the other two step back from my nipples, I hang limply, my nipples are sore and my asshole still stings from the whipping, but I am also unfulfilled, I crave an orgasm to relieve my aches and pains.

"You have a choice now slut." The guard says "You can have another asshole whipping or you can ask me to fuck your ass" I groan, it's an easy choice, the assfucking will hurt - especially with my whipped asshole, but I can't bear another whipping.....also there is a chance I'll come.

"No" I moan unable and unwilling to humiliate myself further by asking for an ass fuck.

"Fine, in that case you'll get both"

"No, no, fine then, fuck my ass"

"That's not convincing enough, I think I should whip you anyway."

With that he whips my asshole hard, I scream out loud and pull frantically at my bonds. He whips me again, my asshole on fire...

"Please! please fuck my ass."

He walks round in front of me and takes off the blindfold.

"I want you to ask me to my face exactly what you want"

I look into his dark menacing eyes and shudder, I remember him fucking me yesterday and how hard I came. I want him to take me, I want his cock in my ass.

"I....I want you to fuck my ass.....hard"

I can't look at the other men in the room, I try to pretend they aren't there, just me and the guard. He drops some lube on my ass, then he penetrates my ring with two thick fingers.

"Oowww!' I moan but despite the pain I desperately want to feel his cock fill my ass. I feel his strong hand grab my hip as he guides his cock towards my asshole, I can feel cum dripping out of my pussy, it makes me feel dirty, and slutty. He penetrates my ring, slowly - seemingly to prolong my discomfort and punishment.

"God..... just do it" I moan.

"Do what slut?" He asks.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I shout.

He laughs and pushes his entire length inside me in one slow painful move.

"Ohhhh god, you brute!" I say, but it feels good to be filled by him, too good...

He slides back just as slowly, both hands grabbing my hips, then slams it back in. He withdraws slowly again, he's making me wait, I can't cum.

"Please! Just fuck me"

"You want to cum don't you slut?"

I can't respond.

"Tell these nice gentleman"

"You bastard" I say, as again he slowly penetrates my ass. "Fine! I want you to make me cum, I want I to fuck my ass hard and make me cum."

"Good slut" he replies and immediately starts pounding my ass, I cum almost immediately moaning like a whore as he slams me hard and deep.

I cum over and over lost in a wave of sexual bliss until he is spent, oblivious to the other guys in the room.

He lowers the chains supporting me, lowering me to the floor then uncuffs each ankle and the waist support. He and the other 3 guys leave the room, leaving me lying on the floor hands still cuffed to the floor. I ache from being suspended for so long and can feel cum seeping out of my cunt and ass......but also a deep disturbing satisfied glow of sexual content...

Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers