Test Subjects

Story Info
A girl finds herself naked in a room with a naked man.
4.2k words
4.42
49.3k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Comments are encouraged, and I hope to continue this story with other characters in the future.

..............................................................................................

Kelly awoke with a shudder, glancing rapidly around the blank white room she found herself in. The walls were entirely bare and smooth, and the room was an all encompassing white that made her squint.

There were no obvious light sources, nothing in the room at all except someone lying down on a solid protrusion, jutting out of the wall across the enclosure from her.

The room was a comfortable temperature, but for some reason she felt a slight chill. Kelly gasped when she realized that the person she saw lying in front of her was entirely naked; she let out another involuntary gasp when she realized that she was naked too. No wonder she felt cold.

She quickly covered her breasts and her genitals with her hands and backed as far as she could from the naked figure across the room.

Her breasts were not massive, but they were still large; she covered as much as she could with her one hand, but the soft globes of her flesh could not be contained very well by the gesture. She shifted as much of her silky red hair as she could to cover her tits. This helped conceal a bit of her cleavage, but the breasts below her arm was still well visible.

Her body was soft and shapely; she had always held a secret pride in her attractiveness. Suddenly however, she felt it might be the source of her troubles.

Looking down at her body, she saw that her normally pale, freckled skin was now tanned perfectly... with no sign of tan lines. This alone was incredibly perplexing, as she had never been to a tanning salon or sunbathed naked in her life.

As she touched her groin, she immediately noticed that it had been waxed clean, 100% with no bumps or nicks. The outer lips of her pussy were soft and entirely smooth, as they had never been since she began growing hair down there, in the 5th grade. It had never looked or felt so perfect. The realization gave her a shutter. Who had shaved her? And when? Her last memory was of going to sleep in her own bed at 10pm.

The body across the room was facing away from her, and all she could see was a bare ass. It also appeared completely hairless, as far as she could tell, except a head of short, dark hair. The sleeping person was lying on their side, loosely wrapped in the fetal position.

At the sound of her gasp, the form stirred and leaned into a sitting position, turning to face her.

It was a man, also perfectly tanned. He looked to be in his 30's, with no facial hair, yet an attractive, masculine face. He yawned loudly and stretched. His body was muscular but not overly toned. It did not seem as if he noticed her. She pulled herself into a tight ball on the floor, attempting to hide her nakedness as best she could.

The man, on the other hand, did no such thing. His manhood lay flaccid like a snake between his legs. Its length touched the platform on which he sat, and his testicles, large in their own right, formed a soft pillow, hanging down as well.

As soon as he saw her, his eyes widened with surprise, and a tiny smile slipped across his face and was gone just as quickly.

"Hello," he said calmly. "Are you new here?"

Kelly shivered and said nothing.

"Don't be afraid." The man said. He glanced around the room. "Well I mean, don't be afraid of ME. I'm certainly not a threat to you."

She could feel his eyes sweeping over her body, but his smile never returned. Kelly started to open her mouth, but kept it closed, whimpering softly.

She tried in vain once again to cover her breasts and pussy, but she could not break the man's gaze. Part of her wanted to turn her back on him, but the idea of him staring openly at her shapely ass stopped her.

"If you don't mind me asking, ma'am," the man said softly. "How old are you? Uh... My name is Derick, by the way."

Kelly said nothing.

"Please, I am begging you. Just tell me your age." He repeated.

"My name is Kelly." She barked in response. "I'm eighteen. My birthday was last week. Why the hell does it matter?"

"Oh thank goodness!" Derik said, his smile returning. "Finally I can... Well, I mean..." His voice trailed off. "I'm sorry that you've found yourself here. You'll get used to it soon enough."

"WHERE THE HELL AM I!?" Kelly screamed, tears beginning to form in her eyes. "Who are you?! Please just let me go!"

Derick looked at her confused for a moment, before realization dawned on him. "I'm so sorry. It's been so long since I've met a fresh arrival. I apologize for my manners. I'm afraid though that I can't tell you where you are, and I can't let you go. I'm a prisoner here myself, you see."

"A prisoner where?!" Kelly repeated, still helplessly trying to hide her nakedness from the man staring at her shamelessly. He had not changed his position. He still sat on the bench, with his legs spread and his cock and balls on full display. And had his penis stiffened slightly? Kelly wondered to herself....

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that either. My personal theory is that this is an alien spaceship, and we are test subjects. But why they would need to test us for so long, I can't imagine. I've been here for more than a year, you see."

Derick's face grew more serious. "I can tell you about the experiments though. I won't beat around the bush. You probably won't like them. At least not at first. Some of them you'll never like. I know I still don't. Some of them are pretty great though, as much as I hate to say it. But you will get used to them."

"Experiments?" Kelly asked, her voice a whisper.

"I'll be blunt." He replied. "Sexual experiments. In a little while, a voice is going to come over some sort of intercom thing, and it'll tell us to do something to each other. It'll be something sexual, and believe me. You had BETTER do it. Or else they will punish you."

Suddenly Kelly's eyes narrowed with distrust. "Wait a second! You want me to do sexual things with you? No way, creep! What kind of idiot do you take me for? This is just some sick plot of yours to get in my pants!"

Derick rolled his eyes, refusing to state the obvious fact that neither of them had any pants.

"Well it won't work!" She continued, her voice rising to a fevered pitch. "I'm getting rescued! HELP!"

She began beating the smooth walls of her enclosure, screaming for help at the top of her lungs. Derick watched her for a moment, and then stood up, walking towards her with his palms forward in a non-aggressive manner.

"Listen, Kelly. You've gotta calm down. We've all tried what you're doing, and it's never worked. Now please..."

As he grew near to her, she didn't even seem to recognize how close he had gotten until he was only a few feet away. She turned, noticed his proximity, and planted her bare foot directly into his testicles with as powerful a kick as she could muster.

Derick's naked body doubled over immediately, and he began painstakingly limping back to where he had been, cursing loudly the entire way.

On the far wall near his bench, he drew a white item that looked like a science fiction gun out.

Kelly noticed this, and immediately pressed herself up against the wall, her hands splayed out in front just as Derick had done moments before.

"Please! Don't shoot me!" She begged.

Derick took the funny-looking gun and pointed it directly at his testicles. As he pulled the trigger, a low humming could be heard. He slowly stood up as the pain seemed to leave his body.

He placed the "gun" back where he had gotten it, and he said down, glaring at Kelly.

Kelly glared back, trying her best to match his intensity.

"That really fucking hurt, you stupid bitch." He growled. "I was trying to help you."

"You're the reason I'm here!" Kelly shouted wildly. "Let me go, before I do it again!"

At this, Derik threw his hands up in frustration. But then, a wide lecherous smile spread across his face. "You know what?" He snapped. "Now I'm glad you're here. At first, I was sympathetic to you. It sucks being new, and I know what's in store for you. So I tried to curb my excitement. But now you've gone too far. I'm not gonna help you one bit. I'm gonna let them do their thing until you break."

His sudden change in emotions frightened her, and she covered her body again, crouching as far from him as possible.

"And you know what else? I'm going to enjoy myself with your body. Normally, I try to be kind. I work with the other prisoners to make sure none of us suffer unnecessarily. But you don't deserve any kindness."

His smile grew even more cruel. "If they tell us to fuck, I'm gonna rape the shit out of you: you understand me, young lady?... Full force. I'm gonna blow your back out, little girl. Pound your pussy until you can't walk anymore. You'll probably enjoy it too after the shock wears off, but that's a side effect that I can't avoid."

Kelly shut her eyes, and wanted to cover her ears with her hands. She wanted to do anything to silence this man's awful threats, but she didn't want to uncover her breasts or pussy. She just needed to escape this nightmare.

"And the second they tell you to give me oral... Awww SHIT! They're gonna make you cram my fuck-stick down your throat, and keep blowing me until I explode, leaving you slurping down my baby-batter and gulping down every last drop... I'm going to be snatching hair and enjoying every last second. I'm gonna make it last as long as I can!" His voice was raised almost as loud as hers had been when screaming for help.

"This is fair! Oooh... I can't wait. I'm going to enjoy every last second. Bet on it. When it comes time for anal, I'm gonna split you open! I normally give y'all a choice. I would have asked you if you wanted me to take it slow, so it'll hurt less at first. Or otherwise I could always just cum quickly and get it over with. But not for you. I'm going to start off pounding. Cram my meat up your ass-pussy hard and fast. Then as soon as your "rectum" becomes a "wrecked'em" I'm gonna slow it down. Take my time until I can't stand it before I coat your insides with my pole milk." His own joke caused him to cackle madly.

His voice softened only a little as he mused, "Worst case scenario for me, would be if they ordered me to eat you out. I mean, I'll still enjoy the hell out of it. But I'd hate to see you get pleasured first. Oh well. Either way, I won't be mad, and I imagine you won't love the idea of a stranger eating your pussy. At least not at first, huh girl?" He winked.

Kelly was still leaning against the far wall shivering. His shouting had scared her. But much more than that, his circumcised manhood, which was standing at massive attention was frightening the shit out of her. Even from across the room, it seemed giant and threatening to her young, virginal eyes.

He stood back up and pointed it at her and grinned. He swayed back and forth rhythmically, his ballsack dangling down looking both full and ready.

By now her eyes were brimming with tears. "Look I'm sorry... I was..."

Before she could finish her sentence, a booming voice, that seemed to come from everywhere including the inside of her skull echoed deafeningly in the chamber

"FELLATIO. NO JISM SPILLED." The voice said. It sounded so strange. Organic, as if it was made from a living creature, and yet with a robotic intonation, as if the speaker didn't understand the meaning. Like when a text-to-speach program reads words it can't possibly comprehend.

Kelly cross her arms defiantly and looked to the ceiling. "Listen, whoever the hell you are... I'm not sucking anything! Do you understand? Nothing."

Across the room, Derick did a little Hawaiian dance, his dick and balls flopping around merrily. "Oh yes you will. You're gonna...

♪slob on my knob! Like corn on the cob!♪ Now get over here on your knees and get ready to slurp down all of daddy's "Gentlemen Juice," bitch." He laughed even louder this time.

"No I won't!" Kelly shouted. Suddenly, she could feel a cramp forming in the pit of her stomach.

"I'm running out of silly euphemisms for it, but you'd better hop over here and take this... uh... trouser snake into your... cock holster. And guzzle down my baby-batter... Wait no, I already used that one. Oh! My protein shake."

"No..." She responded, grasping at her stomach. The cramp was getting way worse.

Derick had danced around until his back faced her. "There's a problem, mademoiselle!" He said in a mock foreign accent, shaking his bare ass. "The trouble is that the hundred million sperm cells in my balls are late for their pilgrimage to your stomach! They must travel the long pass that is my "Love Muscle" into the treacherous cave that is your "Shaft-pleasin' face-cunt" and all the way down into your..."

Spinning back around, Derick saw Kelly doubling over from pain, and he stopped.

A brief flash of worry hit his face, gone instantly. "Listen, you dumb bitch. I was fucking around with you, but they're not." He paused, "I've never seen them hit somebody with the stomach pain that quickly. I think it might be because you kicked me. They think you're violent. For fuck sake, get over here and suck my dick or they're gonna kill you!"

Kelly fell to her hands and knees, and Derick rushed to her.

Her head was down, and he gently helped her raise it. With her eyes still closed from the pain, she opened her mouth to thank him, and felt the meaty girth of his cock slide forcefully in-between her lips.

She started to jerk away, but his powerful arms firmly held her head in an immovable grip. The pain in her stomach instantly vanished. He shoved his member in a little deeper and hissed, "Alright now, slut. You'd better listen to me closely. I'm going to use your mouth and throat to get off, and make no mistake, I am going to thoroughly enjoy myself."

She turned her eyes to look up into his. She saw a wicked smile on his face, but his eyes were as serious as death.

"I'm a TINY bit sorry about the state you're in right now," as he spoke, he began rhythmically sliding his cock back and forth in her mouth. His smile widened.

"But let me warn you... Whatever you do, do NOT take your mouth off this dick. We've started, and once you start they WON'T let you stop. The pain that they use to get us started is NOTHING compared..." He paused and let out a deep sigh of pleasure as he forced his cock to drag across her warm, soft tongue.

"It's nothing compared to the pain they employ if we stop? Do you understand?"

"Gyy goongerraaa..." Kelly said, the dense shaft distorting her words."

"If you understand, then suck me off like a good girl."

In her mind Kelly was furious. Here was this 30 year old man, violating her fresh virginal mouth and grinning every second. She had saved herself for marriage, and now this bastard was using her face as his own personal fuck-hole.

It wasn't fair. She broke eye contact and looked at his crotch. It was perfectly hairless too just like her vagina.

Derick held her head tightly with his muscular arms. His mind was running wild with the enraptured pleasure that this girl's young mouth was delivering to his penis. He forced his dick deeper until she gagged, and pulled it partially out, then drove it home again, savoring every second.

The moist, velvet lined interior of her mouth was the best he'd ever experienced. Cumming inside of this mouth, would be the experience of a lifetime. He moved his joystick around in small circles, making sure it felt every tiny inch of pleasurable surface that Kelly's wonderful mouth had available.

Back and forth, her soft lips were caressing every inch of his shaft, and somewhere deep in his mind, her reluctance made the pleasure even more amazing.

Facefucking this teenager... In his old life he never would have considered such a thing. But he was here now. She was miserable. No reason he had to be.

After a solid few minutes of gently probing her throat opening, Derick decided that she was ready to take it all the way. For a moment he considered warning her, but then his mind thought back to that awful dick kick. He smiled.

My cock head will give her enough of a warning once it's in there, he thought.

Kelly was finally growing used to this man's phallus. The taste of precum was new to her, but she figured out that it wasn't too awful as long as she swallowed it quickly.

Realizing that her jaw would start getting sore soon, she rationalized that she'd better get this bastard off quickly, before the discomfort increased. Reluctantly, she began massaging his cock with her lovely, pink tongue. Above her, Derick gave her an appreciative nod, and patted her head in thanks.

"Very good, Kelly! Now you're learning. Ahhh..." he shuddered with pleasure. "Now I almost feel bad about what comes next..." He laced his fingers behind her head, but she was too distracted to notice.

Inside her mouth his dick felt both wide and long, and the girth was hurting her mouth a little, having to keep it open so wide. But at least he was only forcing about half of it...

Suddenly, with a powerful hip thrust, and an accompanying snatch of her head toward him, Derick's veiny cock plunged down Kelly's unexpecting throat. The length of her esophagus stimulated every inch of his meat and he let out a long moan of pleasure.

Kelly's eyes flew open, as her nose smushed against his pubic bone. She let out a violent series of gags and snorts, hissing air out her nose and sucking wildly for oxygen.

Unfortunately all she managed to suck down was more of Derick's shaft and looking up, she could see his face. Grinning more evil than ever.

"Ohh that's right, Kelly! Take that cock, you slut! Take it to the base!"

His balls slapped wildly against her chin, and an audible smacking sound could be heard with each thrust.

Derick gripped her hair even tighter and slammed his boner into her oral cock sleeve relentlessly.

"Fuck yeah! That's a good girl!" He shouted. "Shit, your delicate throat is my new favorite fuck-hole!"

The moist, warm interior of Kelly's mouth had changed into a wet and slobbery mess. Under her body, her tits flopped around crazily. Her throat contracted violently with every one of Derick's cock thrusts, trying to either force this foreign object out or swallow it down.

All her throat managed to do however, was massage the everloving fuck out of his cock, as if her entire body was begging for his seed.

Pumping faster than ever his cock gave in to her body's demands.

"Your throat wants the jizz, doesn't it, Kelly? I can tell that it's just aching for a white bath!"

"GURRFF FURRF!!" Kelly let out a desperate cry, trying to shake her head, no. But in response, all she could feel was Derick's shaft spearing deeper inside, and his fingers tighten their grip on her head.

"Are you sure, it's okay, darling? If you want me to pull out, just say so... but if you don't say no, then obviously I'll take it as a yes."

Again, Kelly tried to scream no, but the fat cock blocked her voice. All that came out was gags and spurts of saliva.

"My, you're eager to taste my orgasm, aren't you, young lady? Alright then, sweet cheeks." Derick cooed. "You've been a very good girl, letting me pleasure myself with your lovely throat hole. Since your throat wants the cream so badly, who am I to say no? Here you go, Kelly. I know you're thirsty. Here's your reward, girl. You're welcome. Drink up!"

He let out an orgasmic groan of pleasure, and his balls tightened as they pumped her throat full of his cum. The first long, billowing rope of semen dashed against her esophagus like a wave, coating it with thick, sperm filled spunk.

Kelly already couldn't breathe and she began wildly gulping down the fluid in a mad attempt to clear her throat.

12