Article 17 Pt. 05

Story Info
Day 4 slave endures rough gangbang punishment.
3.3k words
4.36
13.9k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers

Day 4 am

The guard had escorted the other guys out then returned to take me back my cell, I said nothing looking only at the floor in front of me. He returned once with a simple platter of food and water but I'd not been called on for the rest of the day. I'd showered 3 times, scrubbing myself head to toe, trying to cleanse the filthy feeling away. What was happening to me? Cumming against my will was one thing but I'd practically begged him to fuck me, and it wasn't just through fear, I wanted it.

I sunk into a fitful sleep, my conscious mind was appalled at my treatment but far more by the way my body had betrayed me by gleaning such pleasure from it, during sleep my subconscious kept returning to the guards dark eyes full of purpose and intent, my ass and my humiliation his intent.

I was dozing in bed, half awake half asleep when the lights snap on and the door opens.

"Morning sweetheart!"

I didn't respond pretending to be asleep.

"Time to get up, come on let's go"

I wearily get out of bed without complaint (i dont have the energy to argue) and step

into my high heels.

Again I follow the guard down the corridor staring blankly at his broad back and shoulders encased in his tight fitting cotton shirt. He pauses by the door with the whipping and fucking machine, I groan inwardly but instead he opens the door opposite, he holds it open for me and I tentatively step in.

Inside I see Bruce, the technical director standing next to some exercise equipment, he walks up to me, and smiles, then undoes the ties on my bikini top. My instinct is to throw my hands up to cover my breasts, but I restrain myself and just watch my breasts spring free, still sore with light bruising from the previous whipping. Looking me in the eyes standing straight in front of me he then strokes his hands down my sides. I shiver slightly at his touch, then he takes hold of the tie sides of my bikini bottoms and tugs them slowly. The bow undoes and the bikini falls to the floor. I want to knee him in the balls, I can picture him howling and curling in ball on the floor holding his balls.....but I don't and I'm led over towards an exercise bike. He helps me up onto the pedals, still in my show heels.

"Stand up" he says

I stand on the pedals and he raises the seat up to my ass.

He raises the handle bars too and then pulls me forward, i grab the handle bars and he cuffs my wrists to the bars.

He turns away and walks behind me, I can't tell what he's doing but he then returns with a pair of nipple clamps. He attaches one to each nipple, they pinch terribly on my already sore nipples. But these aren't normal nipple clamps, they have a long cable leading away from them which he takes and leads through the handlebars and attaches to some box on the floor, he plays around with some dials then looks up at me and flicks a switch.

An electric shock immediately bolts through my nipples and I yelp in shock and pain.

"Good, that seems to be working perfectly." He says then busies himself with the bikes computer.

"Ok, so I've set you a 10 minute two peak challenge, at each peak your 'peaks' will receive a shock just like the one you just received. However, you must maintain 100 rpm throughout, if you don't you'll receive a shock TWICE the voltage. Shall we begin." He says to himself, pressing the start button.

I start peddling, although the position is uncomfortable 100 Rpm is no problem, I'd done loads of bike work cutting fat ahead of the competition.

It actually feels good to exercise, but soon the peak is approaching, and the resistance increases. I work hard to keep up the rpm but just dip to 99 when the resitstance increases at the peak.

ZAP! I screech out try to take the nipple clamps off, but I can't move my hands far enough from the handle bars due to the cuffs.

Frustrated I keep peddling, but then Bruce leans over the console and increases the resistance.

"Fucker!" I snarl

"I love it when you talk dirty" he smirks.

It's harder with this resistance but I'm not going to let them win.

The peak is approaching, 106...104...103, the next step towards the peak....101, shit!

100....101....99

ZAP! "OOOWWW!"

97.

ZZAAAPPP! I shriek out loud and stamp down hard on the pedals, anger overtaking tiredness in my thighs.

I make it to the end of the programme panting and exhausted, but satisfied at the disappointment I can see on Bruce's face, he was clearly expected me not to be able to make it. My nipples throb painfully.

He pauses for a moment and I worry he's just going to start it again, but he doesn't, he unclips the clamps which makes me gasp as the blood painfully surges back to my nipples. He leaves me cuffed to the handlebars and walks to the other side of the room again.

After a few minutes he returns and uncuffs me, then he lowers the seat and helps me off the bike.

He leads me to the other side of the room where I see a cross trainer. I'm still wearing my heels as he guides me into the foot plates, then he turns over to a counter by the wall and comes back with a thick belt around 4 inches wide. He fixes it tightly round my waist, then grabs a big wand vibrator and fixes it to straps hanging from the belt., he tightens the straps which pulls the head of the wand up to my pussy. He parts my lips and adjusts the straps so that the wand is pressed tightly against my clit.

Satisfied, he steps back.

"10 minutes, with the wand and I want you to keep the your steps per minute above 75, anytime you slip below I'm going to whip your ass." This time he's holding a mean looking black leather whip in his hand.

75 wouldn't usually be a problem, but It's awkward doing the trainer in heels and I'm already tired from the bike. He presses the start button and I start stepping, I use my arms as much as I can to ease the burden on my legs, i get up above 75 easily.....but then the wand switches on JESUS!

The wand buzzes on my clit, the Rhythmic stepping movement rubbing the wand up and down over my clit.

I look at the timer on the stepper, 4 Mins gone, oh god, the vibrations, the rubbing, no don't cum, not like this....

5 minutes, oh shit, i can't hold the orgasm back... I cum, pussy radiating orgasmic warmth, legs going weak...

SWISH! The whip brings me out of my orgasm haze.

SWISH! Again stinging pain, panting and still weak legged I start stepping again

SWISH!

"Owww fuck!"

SWISH!

Finally I get back up above 75 steps per minute, 3 minutes still to go, but harder now....especially when he leans down and turns the wand up.

2 minutes to go, fuck....not again, I can feel another orgasm...I concentrate stepping as hard as I can, legs burning.....but I can't keep it up, with just over a minute to go I drop below the 70 limit.

SWISH!

I can't increase my pace, and that fucking wand....not again...

SWISH! Oh god here it comes.....

SWISH!

I cum, hard, I stop stepping, barely aware of the torrent of whips on my Ass as my orgasm takes over flooding my senses.....

The wand stops suddenly at the end of the 10 minutes, short bolts of orgasm continue to fire off inside me and my ass burns.

He helps me off the cross trainer.

"That was a wonderful show, and your ass really is a special sight. you may return to

her to her room until later" he says to the guard.

I can't muster a response, just walk unsteadily out of the room and back to my cell, the guard following behind.

Day 4 eveining

I'd been awake and left alone for hours. I'd showered, returned to bed and even started to try out some of the make up out of boredom when the cell door swung open.

"Nice!" The guard says admiring the red lipstick I'd just applied.

"Fuck off" I snapped back.

"No need to be like that." He chided, "got a little treat for You today"

I stared at him and my heart beat rose,

"I expect you're getting a bit bored of being stuck in here." He said

"Well duh, yes!" I responded sarcastically, hoping it didn't sound to him like the teenage whining it sounded in my head.

"Good, well today we're going on a little trip"

I didn't like the sound of that, He threw some clothes into the cell. "Put those on, I'll be back in 10 Minutes." He left the cell.

I picked up the clothes, a wrap around black dress with a tie cord around the stomach, the material was thin and light, almost see through - it would leave little to the imagination. A tiny black g-string and matching bra, except it wasn't a bra, not really, it was cupless and I know my tits will be fully visible underneath the thin black dress.....suddenly the boredom of the cell seemed very appealing.

I sighed and dressed, there was no point resisting, if I did I'd only invite punishment or worse maybe taken out naked. The dress was short, barely covering my ass and the dress had a deep plunging v barely containing my breasts. There were no shoes so I put on my show shoes, despite the inadequacy of the clothes in covering any kind of modesty it felt nice to wear some clothing after so many days of wearing nothing but my bikini.

The door opens.

"Time to go" the guard announces and then takes me down the now familiar corridor, past the doors that make me shudder in memory of the debauched activities that had taken place behind them. We go all the way down the corridor, then out through the stage area and out to the front. The sun is shining making me squint, it's been days since I'd seen daylight and it takes a while to adjust. It's a hot summers day and the warmth of the suns rays on my skin is invigorating. A large black car pulls up and the guard opens the rear door and ushers me in. It's difficult entering the car without exposing my ass or tit falling out of the Dress, but I manage to shuffle in, then the guard shuts the door and sits joins the driver in the front.

We drive for a while and I drift away watching the countryside pass by the car. Then after a while the driver pulls off the main roads and down smaller country roads. The roads are quieter here only passing the occasional car. Then after a while we come across a group of workmen digging a ditch by the side of the road. There are half a dozen of them digging and clearing away brambles and other debris, the car slowly passes by and I notice they are all wearing the same coloured overalls, then I see the foreman at the end of the group, except he's in uniform, then I realise, these aren't workmen, they are prisoners. I look at them wondering in my mind whether they are just serving some community service or whether they are hardened criminals. While I'm pondering this, coming down on the side of them being undeserving scumbags probably serving life sentences, the car pulls to a stop and the guard gets out and shakes hand with the guy in uniform. They laugh together and the officer looks back to the car, with a sinking feeling reality dawns at that point....this is the destination. I feel my heart beating stronger then catch the eye of the driver in the rear view mirror, he's smirking, I look away blushing.

The guard and the officer walk back towards the car and the guard opens the door.

"Time to get out sweetheart." He says, I feign indifference and slide out without making eye contact. The guard grabs my wrists and then the officer cuffs them with handcuffs.

"Hey!" I protest. But both the guard and officer ignore me and the officer leads on and the guard with a hand in the small of my back follows behind. I'm led past the convicts, they've stopped working and I can feel their leery stares looking up and down my body. I keep my eyes looking forward focussing on the Officers back. He leads us past all the convicts then into the field behind the hedge, in it there is a large prison van next to a barn, I hadn't seen either from the road, obviously distracted by the convicts working in the ditch. The officer opens the door of the barn and walks in, guided from behind I follow unsteadily on my high heels. The barn is old and dusty with loads of farming equipment hanging on the walls, in the centre of the barn is a large table, the officer rests against it and speaks.

"So what did this one do?"

"Cheated in a competition, sabotaged a fellow competitors shoe who then broke her ankle on stage."

"I didn't fucking touch her shoe!" I burst out indignantly, it almost seemed a lifetime ago but the sense of injustice still burned.

The officer chucked "funny, all my men out there are innocent too, looks like you have something in common."

The guard walks me over to him and pushes me down to my knees and the officer starts to undo his belt. I want to scream out that he's wrong, tell him to go fuck himself.....but don't dare, I'm in no position to argue, so I just watch his flies open and his erect cock spring out in front of me.

"Easy way or hard way" He says wrapping his thick leather belt round his hand.

I don't say anything, just reach up and grab his cock and open my mouth.....

I suck his cock as best I can - hoping to make him cum as quickly as possible, but he pushes my head back off his cock, I look up at him as wantonly as I can muster but he pulls me to my feet and bends me over the table. He eases up the hem of my skirt then tugs my g string aside and sinks his cock into my pussy. He grabs my hips and fucks me firmly but not as brutally as I'd become accustomed to. I look up and see the guard watching me, I can't help wonder whether he is going to fuck me again after this with his big fat cock. The officer leans over me and grabs my tits that have already come free from the dress. He pulls me upright and still holding onto my left tit he slides his other hand round in front of me searching for my clit, I smirk to myself - this guy is a considerate rapist! It's a distraction but his clumsy fumbling is not going to be enough to make me cum, I catch the eye of the guard, I don't know why, it seems ridiculous now, I tell myself I was trying to get my own back - make the guard jealous, (or maybe I was trying to goad him into fucking me) but I start to gyrate my hips pressing my clit against the officers fingers. I moan softly making out I'm going to cum. The guard continues to smile but i can't read his reaction, the officer's reaction is far easier to read - he grabs my breast and pussy painfully hard, l moan - no fabrication this time - and thrusts deep inside me shooting his load.

The officer withdraws and starts to dress, I adjust my g-string and dress covering myself up. I stand up and the officer simply nods and laves the barn.

"Nice performance." The guard says

"Fuck off" I retort "now take these off won't you?" I say holding up my cuffed wrists.

"oh you're not done yet" he laughs

"What do you mean?" I ask, immediately realising and regretting the question.

"You have six hungry sex starved men to satisfy first"

The barn door behind me creaks open, I am frozen not able to bear to turning round. Time slows down, I hear the footsteps coming towards me, then all of a sudden hands are all over me, ripping away at the dress, tearing the g-string off. I'm lifted and dumped on my back on the table, hands and leering faces on top of me. My hands are held over my head and dirty rough hands claw at my tits and force my legs apart. A cock enters me and almost immediately another is thrust into my mouth. I can't feel the guy fucking me cum, I'm trying not to gag, but as soon as one cock is removed from my pussy it's replaced by another eager cock. The guy fucking my face withdraws splattering my face with his hot cum.

I'm picked up and dumped back down face down on the table, cocks immediately shoved into my mouth and pussy. This time the the guy comes in my mouth, jetting god knows how many months worth of frustration down my throat. There is an animated discussion I can't make sense of and I'm pulled up from the table. One of the convicts sits on the table erect cock and I'm lifted on top of him. He pulls me down on top of him and thrusts into me from below, he's big and strong and lifts us both off the table with his thrusts, but there is something else, I am dimly aware of hands on my ass, then l feel it and my asshole is forced open by another cock.

"Noooo." I plead, looking up hopelessly at the guard who just shrugs and smiles.

I feel the weight press down on me, forcing the cock up my ass, stretching me, filling me painfully. The guy underneath continues to thrust up and soon both men are hammering my two holes In unison, it's a blur - senses overloaded by the intensity of the fucking. I barely notice the guys cum, until the ass fucker climbs off and I'm guided back to my feet. I stand there unsteadily utterly fucked, I cover myself as best as I can and stare down at the floor, cum dripping from my cunt and ass.

The officer barks out something and the convicts start to file out, one of them smacking my ass as he passes by.

It's over in minutes, but the humiliation l expect will last a lifetime.

When they've left I retrieve what remains of the dress and cover up as best as possible and the guard leads me out of the barn. Thankfully the driver has brought the car back to the barn and I hurry into the rear seat as quickly as possible.

On the journey back tears well in my eyes, i just want to curl up into a ball and cry.

The guard leans back "There's some drinks in the centre console" he flicks it open "I think you've earned it."

I stare blankly at the drinks cabinet, then grab the big bottle of champagne- fuck them. I open it, not caring about spilling it and drink it from the bottle on the journey back to the chateau.

Back in the cell I went straight in the shower then collapsed exhausted into the bed. Unable to sleep, I touched my ravaged pussy, surprisingly finding it slick to the touch. Sleep finally came after multiple orgasms by my own hand, thinking about being pinned down and fucked in both pussy and ass........

Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers