Article 17 Pt. 06

Story Info
Day 5: sex slave endures revenge punishment.
2.3k words
4.67
9.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers

Note this is part of a series, if you havent read the series i would recommend reading at least part 1 to remind you of how the slave got into this position - it will make so much more sense if you know the back story. Hope you enjoy and comments welcome!

Day 5

Morning comes and I lie in the bed playing back in my mind all the punishments and fuckings of the past few days. My pussy and asshole are sore from yesterday's fucking. How many times had I been fucked? And by how many? I feel like such a slut, I tell myself it's not through choice, that I didn't ask for or deserve this.....but I know that's not really true...I signed up to this I agreed to it...7 days of whatever they wanted, what had I expected candlelit dinners!?!

How many days was it anyway, 4? 5? 6? I couldn't work it out, I'm still thinking about it when the door above me opens.

The guard walks down the steps, there seems to be a spring in his step this morning, and when he approaches the cell an unmistakable smirk on his face.

"Time to get up, sweetheart"

I get up slowly and stand in front of him, holding the duvet around me. He stands with his arms crossed.

"Well! Aren't you going to give me my bikini?" I ask infuriated.

"It's not required today" he replies, "nor the shoes, just you, naked." He's still smiling he's knows something I don't, and it's very disturbing.

He unlocks the cell and holds it open, I reluctantly put the duvet back on the bed - losing the only protection I have and then shuffle slowly towards the cell entrance, I avoid eye contact and wait. he doesn't bother with cuffs, we both know the drill by now and there is no where for me to run to anyway, he gestured with his hand for me to walk up the stairs. I take a deep breath and walk up the stone steps which feel cold underneath my bare feet.

We walk down the corridor, he follows me and I feel even more exposed than normal.

We walk past the doors I recognise and again towards the stage area, 'oh god no, not another road trip' I think to myself. But instead when we reach the stage area, instead of walking through we take a left - opposite the stage and he opens a door open for me and guides me out the back of the building. We cross a courtyard, now he's walking beside me, holding my arm, I don't know why, I have nowhere to run and I'm not wearing a stitch of clothing. At the opposite side of the courtyard is a series of outbuildings, old barns I guess, they look mean and intimidating, though I suspect that's as much the apprehensive state of my mind rather than anything else.

We enter the building, again he holds the door open and I nervously step in.

The floor is wooden and there is a wooden wall facing me, it's only halfway the depth of the building so I know there is more behind but I can't see what. The wall has a hole in it about waist high, just wide enough to fit through, I can't see through because there's some rubber sheeting covering the apature. I don't know what it's for but something tells me I'll be finding out soon.

The guard leads me round behind the wall, the end of the wall has another wall leading off at 90 degrees with a door at the end. He leads me into the room. It's small, rectangular room, maybe only 4ft wide by 5foot long. Inside the room is a single padded bench, maybe 3 foot long, facing the hole.

"Lie down on the bench, on your back, legs towards the hole. " he says.

I lie down, legs bent up at the knees to fit in the tight compartment

"Now put your feet through the hole."

I straighten my legs, putting my legs through the hole, my knees and lower thighs are now in the other side of the room.

The guard then pushes the bench forwards enough so that my torso remains in the small cubicle, but my legs, ass and pussy are through the hole. The guard takes my wrists and attached them to cuffs fixed to the walls either side of the bench, he then pulls a thick black strap from under the bench and wraps it tightly over my stomach, holding me firmly in place, preventing me no doubt from sliding back into the cubicle.

After testing the bonds he leaves the room and I soon feel him lifting one leg high and wide also attaching it to the wall nice and wide of the hole. He repeats with the other leg so my legs are raised and spread in a V shape. I imagine how slutty it must look, just a pussy and ass protruding from a wall with legs tied and spread wide above.

I lie there waiting, listening for any sound. Above me I notice a small blinking red light, it's a camera, recording me. I wonder whether it's providing a live feed or just a recording. I hear the outside door open and several pairs of boots enter, there's some chatter which I can't make out, then hands on my thighs, ass and pussy. More excited chatter...

".....already wet." I make out. Christ I'm glad of the wall separating me from them so I don't have to look at them. I wish they'd just get on with it and fuck me.

I needn't have worried i feel the head of a cock part my lips and enter me. He grabs my thighs and slides in easily. He thrusts away eagerly and is quickly spent.

As soon as he's done another cock is thrust into me, he doesn't grab my legs, he just leans forward, intent it seems on maximising the depth his cock can achieve. I can hear him grunting through the wooden wall as he fucks me as hard and deep as he can. I feel him cum inside me, proceeded by quick urgent jerking thrusts inside me. He stays pressed against me and I can feel his cock softening inside me. He withdraws slowly, maybe he's knackered, I take it as a small victory.

The next guy has a noticeably bigger cock than the others, it's thicker, spreading my lips wider as he presses into me. He slides in slowly, fingering my clit as he does so, I hate to admit it but it feels good, and I wonder how long his fat girthy cock is. It's mad not being able to see who's fucking me, or knowing how big his cock is, it feels dirty, and a big turn on.

He fucks me smoothly, sinking more and more of his cock inside me. He's already deep inside me, but I sense he's still not fully in as I can't feel his hips or groin pressing against me. I want to just yell out for him to fuck me but daren't.

I gasp as he finally drives his full length inside me, still frigging my clit. He fucks me with long smooth strokes, obviously savouring it, but then he withdraws. I know he's not cum yet and it's frustrating.

"Don't worry honey, not done yet." He says and I realise he must be able to see the disappointment on my face, the camera must be providing a live feed to a screen in the room. I frown and close my eyes wondering what I must have looked like, I wasn't on my guard so probably looked like a right slut enjoying being fucked and fingered.

He still plays with my clit but then I feel a finger press against my asshole, I clench in surprise but he pushes his fat finger past my ring. He finger fucks me a bit, then withdraws. I know what's coming next but it is still a shock when the head of his cock presses into my ass. His big helmet spreads my asshole then the head of his cock is inside me. He holds it there.

"Look at me honey." He says and I look directly at the camera, I'm rewarded with a firm thrust and he slides 2/3 inches into me, filling my ass.

He pushes into me, just like when he fucked my pussy he slides in inch by inch only this time I know how big he is, I know what's coming, and I have no choice but to take it.

When he enters me fully I feel totally filled, he then starts to fuck me harder and finally I can feel his full sexual urge. Now I can feel him, now I feel connected to him.....and I want him, I want him to fuck me hard, I want to make him cum, and I don't even know what he looks like......what a slut, but I don't care.

I'm gonna cum, 'please don't cum before me', is all can think as he bury's his big fat cock up my ass. He pounds my ass, harder and harder, faster and faster......I cum, sparkling jolts flashing through me, a sweeping warmth flushing my face and chest. Then I feel him spasm, his cock pressing deep in my ass, twitching and filling my ass with his hot cum. I smile, still glowing from my own orgasm, satisfied to have made him cum.

He withdraws, but no one takes his place, I'm sure more than 3 people entered the room, I hope I'm wrong.....I'm not.

The door to my cubicle is flung open, I feel immediately more exposed and vulnerable as two guys sporting rock hard cocks enter the small space. They take up position either side of my head and I feel another cock part my pussy lips. The guy to my right grabs my head turning it towards him. I can see pre-cum glistening on the end of his cock. My instinct is to clamp my mouth shut but I can't move or resist in this position so reluctantly part my lips compliantly.

He guides his cock into my mouth and takes a blow job from me, I'm certainly not in a position to give it.

The guys on my left then grabs my head and pulls me onto his cock and he forces his cock down my throat. Whilst being fucked from the other room my head is flipped from cock to cock - each seeming to try to outdo each other. I try not to gag, gasping for breath as I'm switched from one cock to another.

The guy on the left comes first, pulling out shooting half his load in my mouth and the rest over my lips and face. The guy on the right pulls me back to his cock as the left guy wrings out his final drops of cum on my face.

Not to be outdone the guy fucking me increases his urgency. Then the right face fucker pulls out grabbing my jaw, holding my mouth open filling my mouth with his hot salty load. I didn't notice the other guy cum inside my pussy, but he must of as he also withdraws. The two guys in the cubicle high five each other and leave the cubicle, and I'm left panting, face covered and pussy and ass filled with cum.

I hear the guys leave and I'm left there bound in my position, I can feel cum seeping out of my pussy and ass.

A few minutes pass and then the exterior door opens again and two more people enter, except there is something different about one of the pairs of feet, the steps are irregular, one sounding heavier than the other - as if they have a limp, or......or a cast on their foot.....

I hold my breath craning for any sound.

A mans voice, familiar....and a female voice, shit!

"I know you can hear me bitch." Crystal says loudly.

"Bet you've enjoyed being fucked like the slut you are. Well you're not going to enjoy this. I will though, I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me."

I brace myself as best I can, heart pounding.

Whip!

The pain is so instant and sharp it almost doesn't register, followed by a hot burning feeling on my pussy.

She whips me again and again, no finesse, no pauses, just a incensed desire to inflict pain.

I grab the chains attached to my cuffs, pulling them hard, as the whip punishes my pussy time and time again.

"Struggle all you like bitch, you ain't getting out of this"

Whip!

"And don't think those tears are going to do you any good either."

I'd forgot about the fucking camera, she's enjoying watching me wincing and crying in pain.

The whipping is hard, and unrelenting. I'm screaming and crying under the assault, but it only spurs her on more.

Eventually, out of her own exhaustion she stops, and I lie there sobbing, I can only imagine the state of my poor pussy.

Fingers, probing my pussy lips, I thrash around pointlessly in my bonds as she pushes Four fingers into me.

"Please no..l"I sob.

"Fuck you bitch." She snarls and forces her hand further inside me. It feels like she's tearing my battered pussy as her whole hand enters me.

"That was almost too easy" she mocks, and starts pumping her hand up to her her wrist in and out of me.

I feel like I'm going to pass out from the pain as she brutally fist fucks me.

Finally, she pulls her hand out, leaving my pussy gaping open, feeling torn inside. I lay there limp like a rag doll.

"I want a copy of the recording." She says

"Of course." The male voice replies, and with that, and my humiliation complete, they both leave the building, I soon slip into an exhausted, deep yet fitful sleep.

Bt90no
Bt90no
25 Followers