All Comments on 'Artiface of Strength Ch. 11'

by SisterRobin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
QueijadaQueijadaover 8 years ago
5/5

Loving the Series, can't wait for the next chapter

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

I don't think that the Goverment is eady to deal with Ja-Mul...

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 8 years ago
Very entertaining!

Loving this story, another entertaining and really enjoyable chapter, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

William is a genius with bright kids. It's nice there hasn't really been any negative affects on the kids based on how their mother and grandfather have been behaving. If Liz wasn't such a selfish bitch she would realize how much she is causing problems with her kids. When it finally dawns on her she will end up placing the blame on somebody else's doorsteps instead of where it belongs.

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Excellent !

Between Queijada & ED HAWK64 I think they summed it up very well . 5*s too .

Waiting with bated breath for more !

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
warewolf stories usually aren't my thing

I usually don't get into them, they're all about the "Alpha topping the Betas and Omegas" I told myself i'd give this one a couple chapters as a chance. Totally fell in love with it. It's a GOOD STORY. Rather than just some random sex filled jerk material, this is filled with character definition and plot. Great job.

went back and 5*ed all of them, hope it keeps going and that wasn't it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous