Artificial Affection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Avery gasped. She felt me cum inside her. This triggered a mini orgasm of sorts within Avery. Milk splashed on Monet's face and tits. Avery could barely breathe while we stroked her rotund pregnant belly. I didn't pull out until Avery was well and full of cum. Her thick ass couldn't compare to Monet's, however, it was still quite big especially from the pregnancy weight. I gave it one more hard slap before getting off her.

Avery moved away from Monet to lay beside her. They looked so sexy together all naked and heavily pregnant. Monet had to catch her breath too. She didn't receive as much attention as Avery, though she did have her face smothered in tits for a while. "Your turn," Avery whispered breathily in Monet's ear. Monet grinned and wiped the breastmilk off her face. Avery and I rubbed the breastmilk on Monet's belly and tits into her golden skin.

"Oh fuck, I can't contain myself with you two feeling me up like that," Monet groaned. Her voice trembled as if she were on the verge of an orgasm. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to edge of the bed. From there, I was able to mount Monet while I stood near the bed and she remained on her back. A loud moan bellowed out of Monet the instant I slipped my cock inside her. The sounds she made seemed to invigorate Avery. Before I even began to thrust, Avery had her tits dangling in Monet's face. She was all over Monet, kissing and rubbing every curve of her body. Meanwhile, Avery's swollen tits and belly brushed against Monet's face.

Monet screamed with pleasure as I thrusted into her. It also helped that Avery sucked and groped Monet's tits at the same time. Monet's belly was a lot tighter than Avery's. All the fat in her body must have went straight to her ass and thighs because no matter how hard I fucked her, Monet's swollen tummy never jiggled or wobbled. Pregnancy did give Monet bigger tits, though they were not all that huge, especially while on her back. From the angle I was at, I could see Avery's milky tits way better than Monet's. They dripped milk onto Monet, although it was nothing like earlier.

I held Monet by her swollen, golden belly while I pounded her pussy. Avery gradually began to kiss and lick Monet's body lower and lower. In no time she was no longer sucking Monet's tits and was licking her belly instead. I moved my hands out of the way and grabbed what I could of Monet's fat ass. Avery was now on top of Monet; she had her pussy in Monet's face and her belly pressed against Monet's tits. Milk leaked out more frequently from Avery's breasts while she appeared to grind back and forth on top of Monet. Suddenly, Monet wrapped her legs around me, forcing me to fuck her harder. Her soft thighs felt amazing pressed against me like that. I ran my hands up and down Monet's quaking thighs. I squeezed her ripe flesh, letting my fingers get lost in her softness. Monet gasped whenever I stroked her inner thighs. The closer my hands were to her pussy the more she lost it. Avery had almost made it to her pussy too. I rubbed Monet's thighs in shorter strokes, closing in on her upper inner thighs. Monet couldn't take it anymore. She came hard on my cock. Avery kissed her all over. Monet screamed and gasped with ecstasy louder than I'd ever heard before. Her legs slammed me into her horny cunt and held me there while we both came. After so many orgasms in one day, it didn't take long for me to finish pumping Monet full of cum.

Avery dismounted Monet once the fun was over. It was hard not to notice small drops of milk leaking from Monet's tits. All that excitement was able to trigger her first signs of lactation. "Holy shit!" Monet blurted out of satisfaction. She had to catch her breath. Mindlessly, Monet rubbed her milk into her own breasts. It wasn't clear if she realized she was lactating.

"Will you be staying the night?" Avery asked as she cuddled up behind Monet. She walked two fingers across Monet's pregnant belly as if her hand were a little person.

"Fuck that! I'm staying the week!" Monet cheered between breaths.

It turned out we discovered a way to spend the rest of Monet's time at college together. Avery was more than happy to have Monet stay with us until her parents came to pick her up. Needless to say, we didn't get out much the rest of the week. There were a few days where Monet and Avery didn't even bother to wear clothes. They flaunted their sexy pregnant bodies around the apartment nonstop. If they took the time to get dressed it was never much more than lingerie which was too small for their growing bodies. I'd never seen either of them so constantly insanely horny. I sure wasn't complaining, though the lack of sleep and energy started to get to me toward the end. I couldn't even shower without one or both of them sneaking in with me. Not a single second went by where they weren't whispering and scheming together. I could hear them giggling as they planned how to toy with me to make me fuck them like a madman. Their plans always succeed without fail. Not that they had to do much anyway. One time they wore nothing but tight bras that struggled to contain Avery's tits and sandwiched my cock between their swollen pregnant bellies. The feeling of their tight tummies on my hard-on was indescribable. It didn't take long before I popped those straining bras off and had them jerk me off with their swollen, milky tits.

All good things come to an end at some point. Monet's parents picked her up and headed back home. We certainly went out with a bang. I'd miss her terribly. The apartment felt so empty without her. The only up side was that it was a lot cooler at night without having two pregnant women pressed against me. I needed the sleep too. Monet and Avery kept me up most nights. A week or so later Avery used Monet's stay as a reason to have her girlfriend Kayla stay over. I allowed it since it was only fair, however, the two of them were far more wild and mainly interested in each other. I still fucked them both everyday but it didn't feel the same. Kayla was far less along in her pregnancy than anyone else I hooked up with. Her plump body still felt quite nice especially as it swelled with my baby. Still, I felt more like a side piece with those two.

Girls with pregnant bellies big and small passed me by as I walked down the main campus street. Everywhere I looked there were pregnant students. If they weren't visibly pregnant I could at least see wet spots on their shirts from their tits leaking milk. I wondered if they were lactating from pregnancy or if it was from the medicine we passed out. A large group of sorority girls huddled outside their house. Each of them were heavily pregnant and wore extremely revealing clothes. With all the parties they hosted and attended they were the first house to get completely knocked up. It was amazing how many guys still chased the sorority girls despite all of them sporting full term pregnant bellies. Most of them actually were single and horny from pregnancy hormones so it wasn't too much of a long shot. I sighed to myself. Vic and I drastically changed the university. Its reputation would never be the same.

Some pregnant women were desperate for sex or a relationship. I was hit on by a sexy pregnant woman on my way down the street. If I hadn't knocked up so many girls myself I probably would've stopped to talk to her. Suddenly, a large crowd of guys laughed and hollered. They were right outside my destination. I picked up the pace to see what all the fuss was about. It was just as I feared. They were harassing a pregnant woman.

"Holy shit! Look at the size of those tits!"

"They're bigger than my head!"

"Can you suffocate me with them?"

"Fuck that, look at how huge her belly is! Do you have octuplets in there?"

"Can you still have sex when you're that fucking pregnant?"

"I bet you're insatiably horny if you're this knocked up!"

"Fuck off!" a familiar voice yelled.

I made my way to the middle to see the woman they were harassing was Victoria. She was so flustered she could barely operate the code system to enter her apartment building. I was just on my way to visit her. "Vic, you alright?" I asked as I broke through the crowd. She smiled at me. The entrance finally clicked open.

"I'm ok, thank you. I'm used to assholes," Vic replied making sure they heard her. The guys scoffed and muttered to each other now that I was by her side.

"Lucky bastard,"

"Whatever, she's a whale anyway,"

"What a hoe,"

It was hard not to laugh at how quickly they changed their opinion of Victoria once they realized none of them were getting any. Vic seemed to already be over it. "Does that happen a lot?" I questioned. She acted like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

"Oh yeah," Vic answered without hesitation. "Before I was pregnant I'd get stares and cat calls but ever since this university has become preggo central nobody seems to know how to act, not even the woman. I swear I was never harassed more in my life than now while I'm pregnant."

It wasn't right, though it was obvious why. Vic always had some of the largest tits on campus and now they were unbelievably tremendous. Plus, with her carrying triplets she also had one of the largest, roundest, pregnant bellies too. She was always a bombshell with her tan Latina skin, perfect ass, radiant hair, fuck me eyes, and angelic face. Pregnancy only made her glow more. Her skin was absolutely flawless and her hair was so silky. Even without the massive belly and tits I'd still say she never looked better.

"Ugh, can you help me?" Vic asked as she struggled to walk up the stairs. I nodded and held her arm like a gentlemen. There was something oddly sexy about a woman so heavily pregnant that she struggled with normal things. She would certainly kill me if she knew that though.

"You should be resting in bed. Let me take care of your errands from now on," I insisted for the millionth time.

"Don't you have enough preggos to take care of?" Vic panted. She was out of breath by the time we made it to her floor. Her bulging belly shone with sweat. Like most girls on campus, her tummy was completely exposed. She had a small pink top on which was overflowing with her massive tits and a pair of pink and white shorts that miraculously covered everything but hugged her ass so tight it looked like it might break through. Nothing could even attempt to cover that grand baby bump of hers. She once bought the largest shirt sold nearby, yet it failed to reach past her belly button.

"Not really. Monet went back home and Avery has her girlfriend. You're having triplets and you do more than any of them combined."

Vic sighed. She rubbed her enormous belly. Her tiny, slender fingers looked odd against the giant globe of her stomach. They seemed to belong to someone else, they didn't match how huge she was. "Fine," Vic sighed in defeat. She plopped onto the couch. Her thighs were now thick enough that they touched at all times and spread out wide when she sat down. Of course, it was hard to see them with that belly of hers almost reaching her knees when she sat. Victoria looked so exhausted. It must have been real taxing to lug those round curves everywhere. If I were her I would've let someone take over all the chores a long time ago. "It's hard enough just to get out of bed these days," Vic added while giving her tummy a little pat.

I sat down beside Vic and rubbed her smooth tummy. "Maybe it's not such a bad thing to have to stay in bed," I winked. Vic rolled her eyes. I laughed. "Come on, don't pretend you're not dying to get fucked. You act so tough but the second I do anything, you melt." I slipped my hand below her top while it made laps around her belly. Her plump, ripe, milky tits seemed ready to burst out at any moment. "I'm sure you're gonna love having me around more." My fingers tugged at her shorts.

"Fuck you," Vic snapped. She turned toward me, knocking me over with her huge belly. Before I could move, she pinned me down. Her gargantuan gut rested on top of my own stomach. "It's your fault I'm like this!"

"Like what?" I smirked as I whipped off my shirt.

"Heavily pregnant, insanely horny, everything!" Vic spat. She was grinding on top of me, her tight belly rubbed me up and down. Even through our clothes I could feel the warmth from her wet pussy as she humped my cock.

"Everything's my fault? I seem to remember you having a role in creating the cologne and spreading it too," I shot back. Although it was true, she didn't want to hear it. She felt guilty being responsible for countless pregnancies. The only reason she was ok with all the girls I knocked up was because she knew it was her fault most of the school was pregnant.

"I'm going to fuck you into oblivion," Vic threatened. She had a hard time getting undressed at her size. I helped her out and got undressed myself. "You sure you can handle me being on top?" Vic huffed. She was already out of breath. It wasn't easy moving around that big belly.

"Yes, I want to feel just how big I made you,"

"You're gonna regret that," Victoria warned while she eased herself down on my cock. Nine months pregnant with triplets and her pussy felt better than ever. It felt like it was sucking me off while she rode me. Her big, brown belly bulged forward while she bounced on my cock. Vic's massive tits flopped loudly as she fucked me. There was no controlling them anymore. They were far too large for any bra and leaked too often for most tops. Her areola had gotten much darker and larger the last few months. She hated it but I loved it. I loved every single change in her body. Going from a six pack to having one of the largest pregnant bellies in the school was definitely damaging to her mental health, but I was always there for her, admiring her growing body and helping her see how sexy she was.

Suddenly, Vic's hands shot to her belly. She cradled it lovingly from the sides. "They're not happy about nap time," Vic breathed. She could hardly speak while exerting herself how she was. I placed my hands on her swollen stomach. Her belly button had popped outward with how big she'd gotten. It made her look even more ready to pop than she already did. Finally, I felt what she was talking about. The babies were kicking while we were making love. The rocking motion usually put them to sleep, though there were times that they would put up a fuss beforehand. That's why we'd say they were mad about having to take a nap. Some guys find it disturbing but I liked being reminded of how well and truly knocked up I made my girl. It didn't last long anyway. They were already done. Victoria's giant globe of a belly remained stagnant. I rubbed it all over, taking in its sheer size and weight.

"Oh fuck, I'm almost there!" Vic yelled. She was sweating all over. It took a lot of energy for her to move so quickly. Her thighs locked me in place. They were nice and soft, providing great padding for her heavily pregnant body. Luckily, her ass had gotten fatter with pregnancy which made it softer on me when she rode me like this. It was still a lot of weight but the pleasure of having this sexy, swollen Latina bouncing on my hard cock was well worth it.

"Holy shittttt," Victoria moaned. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Milk leaked from her erect nipples. She was aching for sex so badly that she came already. I tried to reach those gigantic tits of hers but her tummy was too big. Vic slowed down while her orgasm took over. Her skin glistened with sweat. I rubbed her belly while she caught her breath. It was sexy seeing her exhausted from the littlest things. I felt so powerful being able to change her body like that.

"I'll take over from here," I comforted. Vic could only nod in response. She held her ripe belly as she struggled to get off of me. I held her hand for support as she waddled to the bedroom. Her body jiggled delightfully with every step. She plopped down on the bed as if she had just run a marathon. Despite being tired, she was still hopelessly horny. I helped her lay on her side in a comfortable position. It wasn't the sexiest way to do it, however, our options were limited at her size.

"Yess, God yess," Victoria moaned as I entered her from behind. I reached around to finally play with those watermelon-sized tits. Never in my life did I think I'd see a woman with breasts this big and there I was having sex with Victoria who's tits were bigger each day. I was so lucky to be feeling them, sucking them, squeezing them, milking them.

"Ah fuck, they're sensitive!" Vic gasped. Milk shot out of her swollen nipples. Although I was being careful, I couldn't help myself. It blew my mind how huge they were. At that point I wasn't sure if a beach ball could compare in size to them.

"Sorry, I could move on to somewhere else?" I suggested while giving her round, perky ass a feel.

"No, no, please keep working them. The release feels amazing," Vic whispered between breaths. She wanted me to keep releasing her milk. It apparently made her feel better. I held her hefty tits in my hands and rubbed those brown beauties until Vic screamed for relief. I fucked her harder and faster. Milk began to drip out of her breasts. The more relaxed and closer to orgasm she became the easier it was for milk to come out. I pounded away at her pussy like nothing she had experienced before. The moans and squeaks she made encouraged me to go harder. Slowly, milk streamed from her tits more steadily. I squeezed her huge melons. Vic screamed as milk squirted out with great force. She had a ton more milk than Avery and Monet combined. I wondered if it was due to her having more babies or if it was because her tits were always so much bigger or maybe both.

"Oh fuck, I love you so much!" Victoria gasped. Her heavy tits leaked in my grasp while I kissed her neck up and down. My thrusts slowed in rhythm with her orgasm. I came deep inside her, filling her up with cum thrust after thrust. Vic moaned as her pussy seemingly sucked in my cock. I gave her ass a hard smack for the hell of hit. She shrieked and jumped. I laughed. Some milk dribbled out when I surprised her. "I fucking hate you," Vic complained.

"You just said you loved me," I laughed.

Victoria turned to lay on her back. Her huge tits wobbled to separate sides of her gargantuan belly. "Yeah I did say that," Vic whispered in a sweet tone. She rubbed her swollen stomach lovingly. I scooted close to her. My hard cock pressed against her thigh while I helped stroke her tummy. It looked so massive the way it took up her whole lap. Vic's thighs were barely thick enough to support it. I kissed a trail along her big pregnant belly all the way up and over to her ripe tits. Her nipples poked out as if her tits were about to explode with milk. I sucked on them and massaged them how she liked. They were real tender recently and the right amount of attention really helped. "I love you so much Joey," Vic whispered while she held my head against her bare breasts.

I didn't say it that night but I loved Victoria too. Despite all that she did, I couldn't stop thinking about her. That's why I chose to marry her. My parents knew about the countless pregnancies at my university from all the press about it. After months of interrogating me, I finally caved and told them that I did in fact get a girl pregnant. They demanded I marry the girl immediately. What they didn't know was just how many girls I had gotten pregnant. That left me with several options as I only had to marry one. Avery was out of the question as she was my cousin. Kayla was Avery's girlfriend, I hardly knew her. Monet moved back home already and her parents were not interested in starting baby daddy drama. That only left Victoria, the one who made everything that happened possible. She was also pregnant with the most babies so she definitely needed my help the most. For better or worse, that's who I knew I had to be with.