Artificial Affection Ch. 04

Story Info
The aftermath of an entire university getting pregnant.
8.4k words
4.76
31.6k
63

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artificial Affection Finale

Almost every woman at my university ended up pregnant. The cure for the cologne I created had been distributed to every girl who wasn't pregnant. Unfortunately, that was not the end of the massive rise in pregnancies. There were powerful side effects that nobody saw coming. The cure worked by tricking the body into thinking it was pregnant. That prevented the women from getting sick or dying without getting pregnant. The problem was it came along with a lot of the symptoms of pregnancy as the body truly believed it was preparing for a baby. That meant girls were hungrier, hornier, and more likely to want to settle down and have kids thanks to the increased nesting instinct. Most women who received the cure had swollen breasts with many even lactating.

The cure prevented death, it prevented sickness, but it did not prevent pregnancy. All the side effects made it more likely for the users to have sex. This accidentally increased the amount of pregnancies at the university. The men certainly couldn't resist all the horny women walking around with swelling tits. Some people forgot to take the cure for all the required days and ended up getting infected by the cologne. There was a huge misunderstanding that the cure would prevent pregnancy which lead to a steep rise in pregnancies. Warning labels were scattered across the bottle though it seemed people didn't read them. In two months over 80% of females at the university were pregnant.

"Sorry about that," Monet apologized. She sat down in her seat. Monet was part of the first, and smallest, wave of pregnancies. These women were now nine months along. Despite this, Monet looked as though she were only six months along with her small baby bump. Her body had a way of making everything go to her ass and thighs. Recently her tits swelled up to a larger C cup as they filled with milk. She was happy to finally have boobs and proudly showed off her cleavage whenever she went out. She was one of few women who loved their pregnant bodies.

"You don't have to apologize. I understand," I smiled. Monet was embarrassed by the amount of times she had to leave the table to pee. It was really no trouble, she was pregnant because of me anyway. We were out at a restaurant for a date night. It was more of a hookup night as we weren't dating, but I had to call it something.

"Ugh, it's so embarrassing! It's even worse that I thought you'd take me to a casual place and now I'm stuck here dressed like a whore," Monet blushed. She had on a blood red tube top that hardly covered her tits and left her entire pregnant belly exposed. In addition to that, she wore black short shorts that were so small they looked like a bikini bottom with almost her whole ass out. It sounds odd, however, it's not far off from what the rest of the pregnant girls at my university were wearing. College students tended to show a lot of skin in the hot summer anyway; pregnancy only made the heat more unbearable.

"You were gonna wear that no matter where we went," I challenged. Monet blushed again. She fidgeted with her fork.

"Yeah, you're right," Monet sighed. She started to reach for the check. I stopped her. A sad smile spread across her face. She held my hand as I tried to remove hers from the check. "Let me get this, I have some bad news."

My heart skipped a beat. That's not something you want to hear from a woman pregnant with your baby. "What's wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

"Well, my parents finally found out that I'm pregnant. I knew I couldn't hide it forever. I was hoping to have the baby before they'd start harassing me but with just about the whole school pregnant it was impossible to hide," Monet explained. Tears welled in her beautiful brown eyes. "These last few months have been amazing but they want me to come home immediately. There's nothing I can do about it," Monet added.

"What about me? Do they seriously not care about who got you pregnant?" I questioned.

Monet shook her head. "They don't care. They blame the university. Throughout our conversation they never asked. I'm sure they will at some point, but all they wanted was for me to come home right away and prepare for the baby. All their anger was directed at the school and me."

"That's odd that they wouldn't want to hold me responsible," I commented.

"They're pissed. I don't think they want to deal with the baby daddy. They're too focused on trying to sue the school and get me back home," Monet cried.

I paid the check while Monet was distracted. "It's going to be ok," I assured. I gave her hand a little squeeze. She nodded and smiled as best she could. We were only friends with benefits, though it seemed she was still going to miss me a ton. The news did upset me. All this time we kind of ignored the fact that pregnancy meant raising a kid and just put off that thought while we enjoyed her changing body and endless sex. The same could be said for a lot of the people in our situation. Avery especially, seemed detached from reality with the way she made me get Kayla pregnant.

A smile appeared on Monet's vibrant red lips once again. I agreed to hookup with her everyday until she had to leave. It wasn't much, but for a horny pregnant woman whose entire relationship with me revolved around sex it meant a lot. Monet offered for me to live with her while she's here. I didn't see how that would work with her tiny dorm room. Somehow I'd make it up to her and spend as much time with her as possible.

It was rare for me to bring anyone back to my apartment because of my extremely horny, pregnant, cousin, Avery. Over the past few weeks she has gone out more frequently with Kayla. I was sure they were going to start committing to a serious relationship at some point, however, Avery still fucked me everyday and sometimes had Kayla over to join in. Kayla was the most recent girl that I knocked up. I hardly knew her. She was definitely showing but wasn't too big yet. The two of them were incredibly sex crazed. Avery was out hooking up Kayla, leaving me with the apartment to myself. There was no risk of her interrupting us. When the two of them went at it, I didn't hear from them for hours.

Monet blushed as people watched her walk by. They stopped to stare at her enormous ass when she passed them. There were far less students on campus during the summer. Those that remained probably found some excuse of a class or job to take just to stay at the campus filled with pregnant chicks. Not all the girls liked the attention their swollen pregnant bodies brought them, but they all still showed it off due to the intense summer heat. Monet liked all the stares she got. She'd blush and get shy, though it turned her on to be checked out by everyone she passed by. I placed my hand on her tremendous ass while we walked. There was nothing she loved more than when I held her almost completely bare butt in public. It made her feel like such a slut. She stroked her exposed belly. A few people pointed at her ass and whispered. Monet had the biggest ass by far. It used to not fit the rest of her body, however, pregnancy helped fill her out in other areas. Of course pregnancy has made her ass even fatter but the big belly did wonders to make her figure more proportionate.

All the attention on the walk back drove Monet wild. She pounced on me the second we made it through the door. Her nipples poked at the thin material of her top. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it tight as she made out with me. It didn't feel like she was wearing any shorts, all I felt was her bare ass. Monet's hands searched my body. She lifted off my shirt to feel my bare chest. Her hot pink nails dug into my skin gently as not to hurt me but to hold me. I loved kissing her bright red lips. They appeared to shine with the way they contrasted against her golden skin. Monet's swollen belly rubbed against me as we kissed. I couldn't keep my hands of it for long. She moaned in my ear as I stroked her belly. My erection pressed against her tummy. I knew she could feel it because she kept rubbing her belly back and forth against my shorts. Slowly, my hands slid from around her baby bump, up to her beautifully swollen tits. My hands snaked their way under her shirt to find out she wasn't wearing a bra. Monet gasped with pleasure. I'm sure with how sensitive her pregnancy tits were it was a little painful too yet she didn't want me to stop. I whipped her top off the same way she did with mine.

"I can't hold back much longer," Monet whispered in my ear. Her slender hands fished my cock out of my shorts. She pressed her belly against my hard cock and wiggled it back and forth. It felt so much better now that it was skin against skin. She pushed my shorts and underwear the rest of the way off. I slid her shorts off as I gently lead her backwards toward the bedroom. Once again, she had no underwear on underneath. A sly smile spread across her face. It appeared devilish with that neon red lipstick of hers. Now that we were both naked, her hot pussy was inches away from my cock. They would have been touching if it wasn't for her nine month pregnant belly in the way. Obviously, I still loved the feeling of her tight tummy rubbing on my cock.

"Get on the bed and turn around. You've been showing everyone your ass all day. You know what I want," I commanded. Monet giggled and crawled onto the bed. She wiggled her fat ass back and forth while she slinked forward on her hands and knees. I slapped her ass as hard as I could. Ripples of flesh were sent down her ass and thighs. It was truly a sight to behold. Nobody had as big and round an ass as Monet. Her big thick thighs made it even more inviting. My fingers easily got lost in her soft, squishy flesh. I could feel up her golden, Egyptian skin all day. Her ass began to turn red from all the attention.

"Joey I can't, I- I have to have you inside of me," Monet begged. Her upper body was pressed against the bed while she stuck her incredible ass and hungry pussy in the air. I placed a firm hand on each plump asscheek and mounted her immediately. A loud moan escaped Monet's throat. It was a primal, animalistic moan of relief. The rest of the noises she made were far sexier as I began thrusting. Her ass and thighs quaked with every movement. This position really showed off just how absurdly large her ass was. It was so big that it didn't only jiggle, it full on bounced up and down with my thrusts. My fingers felt like they were going to break, I was squeezing so hard. I gave her ass a hardy slap. "Oh fuck, I'm close," Monet yelled.

My hands migrated down to rub the sides of Monet's thick, soft thighs. They were absolutely magnificent. I couldn't wait to have them wrapped around me. They made for amazing pillows when we'd cuddle or curl up together in bed. As I stroked Monet's thighs, I spotted her swollen belly peaking in between her legs. It looked so heavy and sexy while surrounded by such plump, ripe features. I reached around and cradled her tummy. A shaky moan emitted from Monet. Her pussy spasmed as she came on my cock.

"You like having your pregnant belly touched?" I teased. Monet could only gasp in response. Her ass slammed backward into my thrusts. She couldn't get enough. I rubbed wide circles around her expanded belly. Her tight cunt gripped my cock as if it were sucking on it.

"Yes!" Monet screamed. I held her firm belly while I pounded her harder. "Oh yes! My growing belly is a constant reminder to how well you fucked me. It makes me so horny. To have you rub and worship what you've done to my body, I just can't take it," Monet yelled. She climaxed as she finished speaking. Her pussy grew unbelievably tight. I couldn't hold back with her writhing with pleasure on my cock again. I came deep inside her. My hands were planted firmly on her swollen stomach while I pumped more seed into her blossoming womb. Towards the end of my orgasm, my hands retreated back to grab hold of her thick ass one more time. They remained squeezing her plump asscheeks until the final thrusts of my orgasm. Cum leaked from her pregnant pussy when I pulled out. She collapsed on her side to catch her breath. Her thighs clapped loudly and shook from the impact.

"That was fucking amazing," Monet whispered. I laid down beside her. We weren't spooning, instead I was facing her while we recovered. She had such deep, beautiful eyes. Pregnancy had darkened her nipples to match her pupils. I reached around to pull Monet close to me until her breasts were pressed against me. She blushed as her fiery red lips curved into a smile. Her breathing grew heavy. I could feel her tits slide against my chest with every breath. Without saying a word, Monet threw her top leg over me. I grabbed onto her meaty thigh and held her leg in place. This position allowed her to be extra close to me. My cock was inches away from her pussy. I could feel its warmth. Of course with Monet's pregnant belly she wasn't able to get as close as normal. Her swollen belly pressed against me as I held her close.

Monet's eyes dazzled as she gazed into mine. "Monet, I-" I started to speak when suddenly, the bedroom door flung open!

"Eeeek!" Monet yelped. Her leg raised even higher on my body. Her eyes darted to see who had walked in on us. "Who are you?" Monet blurted out. Her face was bright red. There weren't any sheets or blankets she could use to cover herself. The summer heat was too fierce for them.

"I'm so sorry! I'm Avery, I'm Joey's -"

"Ex girlfriend," I interrupted. This was not the time to explain how I'd knocked up my cousin and been fucking her everyday. Avery blushed. Her freaky self probably liked being referred to as my girlfriend even though I said ex girlfriend. It didn't help that Avery was only wearing a bikini. It wasn't a bikini that fit either. The top had an American flag pattern and did little to cover her breasts. There was a massive amount of underboob popping out of her bikini while the rest her giant, milk-filled tits spilled over the sides and top. It looked like it was going to burst off any second. Meanwhile, Avery's pregnant belly was on full display and much larger than Monet's. It was so large I could barely see her bikini bottom. All I could see were the strings of her blue bikini bottom cutting into her thick thighs. Her hair was still wet from what I assumed to be the beach.

"You live with your ex? She's pregnant, is it yours?" Monet interrogated. Shockingly, she didn't sound as mad as she should've been. She only sounded startled.

I tried to think of a lie but Avery answered before I could speak. "Yes, it's his. We still fuck all the time but we're not in a relationship anymore. We still live together, is that ok? You two aren't in a serious relationship, are you?" Avery asked as if she didn't already know. My heart stopped. I was trying to deescalate things but Avery had to tell her everything.

To my surprise Monet relaxed a bit. She even backed away from my chest in order to face Avery better. I didn't think she'd be ok exposing her tits to Avery. "Oh no that's ok. We're just friends with benefits. I've been fucking Jasmine on the side too," Monet replied. This was news to me.

"You are? I thought you didn't because she said she needed attention?" I questioned.

"Well, for most of our pregnancies we didn't but as time went on having two horny, hormonal, pregnant woman share a tiny dorm kinda made one thing lead to another," Monet blushed.

"Jasmine? Two pregnant women? So you're into girls too?" Avery smirked. An evil grin spread across her face. Her nipples poked at her bikini top.

"Avery, don't start," I warned. My stern tone did nothing to dissuade Avery. I prepared to get up to get Avery to go away, however, Monet kept holding me close. She didn't take her eyes off of Avery as she approached us.

"Relax Joey," Avery giggled. "You really think I can't tell when a girl is interested in me or not?" She continued to walk up to us. Without any hesitation, she knelt down beside Monet and started to rub Monet's thick thigh and humongous asscheek on the leg that was on top of me. She leaned over to make out with Monet at the same time she did this. I was utterly speechless. Never in my life did I expect my own cousin to be that good at picking up girls. She was able to mesmerize the girl I was sleeping with while I was sleeping with her!

When their lips parted, Monet's lingered. She wanted more. "Holy shit, you have the juiciest, fattest ass I've ever seen in my life! Your baby bump is so small though! How are you so thin everywhere else? It's not fair!" Avery complained. Avery did plump up a bit during her pregnancy. That was mostly her own fault because she used her pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything she wanted, whenever she wanted. That's why, unlike Monet, Avery had a much larger belly and bust. Her arms even started to get a bit bigger too. Of course, most of her size had to do with genetics and what her body was like pre-pregnancy.

"You shouldn't be jealous at all! My ass is way too big, I have no tits, and I want to have a big pregnant belly. I feel like I'm not even pregnant with my bump so small! Your body has everything! Look at those tits!" Monet complimented.

"You mean these?" Avery taunted as she removed her bikini top. Her big tits bounced in Monet's face. Monet instantly took one of Avery's nipples into her mouth and began sucking. My mouth hung open in disbelief. The mood in the room shifted so quickly.

Avery grabbed a huge handful of Monet's ass and shook it. Waves of flesh were sent down Monet's thick thighs. It looked like they were in a trance. Avery couldn't stop playing with Monet's fat ass while Monet couldn't stop sucking Avery's ripe tits. "Oh my God, I can't get over this ass of yours. Look at how your sexy thighs quake! I'm obsessed," Avery complimented. She pulled away from Monet's lips to cuddle her thick ass and thighs. She rubbed Monet's jiggling thigh up and down while her face pressed against Monet's side, near her ass. "You have such beautiful clear skin too," Avery added as she gave Monet a rubdown.

Monet blushed. "Thank you. Joey calls me Cleopatra because of my flawless, golden-tan, Egyptian skin," Monet laughed.

Avery slapped me. "Show this Egyptian Goddess more respect," Avery scolded.

"Me? You're the one who started playing with her ass before asking her name!" I shot back.

Avery rolled her eyes. She didn't care. "I know your name is Monet. Joey's talked about you before. I didn't expect you to be THIS hot. I can see why he knocked you up. I'm a girl and even I wish I could put a baby in you," Avery teased.

Monet seemed flustered. She didn't know what to think. Her hands flew to her belly. They appeared to roam around her tummy whenever it was brought up in conversation. "I could say the same about you," Monet replied. Her tone was less confident than Avery's.

Without saying a word, Avery removed her bikini bottom and tossed it aside. She moved Monet's leg off me to position Monet on her back. Slowly, Avery crawled on top of Monet until their bellies pressed together. Carefully, Avery lowered her upper body in order to make out with Monet. Their tits and tummies looked unbelievably sexy all smashed together like that. Monet squirmed and writhed in bliss. She wasn't used to so much attention.

I snuck behind the two of them and mounted Avery. She gasped in relief. Thrusting into Avery really made their boobs and bellies shake all over. It was harder for them to make out with Avery constantly moaning. Monet made up for this by taking one of Avery's tits into her mouth. Her hands rubbed Avery's belly and tits while she sucked away. This drove Avery wild. I felt up Avery's round ass while I fucked her. She couldn't handle all the hot hands feeling up her body. I smacked her ass to make her lose it. Avery shrieked as her body trembled. Monet and I held Avery's gravid pregnant belly while she came. Suddenly, splashes of white were sent in every direction. Avery's orgasm made her spray milk all over Monet. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. My sexy knocked up cousin covering my pregnant friend with benefits with milk was beyond anything I'd imagined. Soon Monet's tits and belly glistened from all the milk coating her skin. She stopped sucking Avery's tits which allowed her face and body to become drenched in Avery's milk.