Artificial Affection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone gave birth to happy, healthy babies and we all moved on. At least that's how it was for a few years. Victoria and I got married after the triplets were born so she could fit into a wedding dress. She never lost all the pregnancy weight but came pretty damn close to it. Our school and its supporters along with the government stepped in to help with the extreme amount of babies born due to the mysterious epidemic. That was a big relief because most of the school had their lives completely changed. It wasn't their fault either. The support wasn't anything too crazy, only medical bills and a few other perks here and there. It was enough to eliminate most of the cost of raising the kids but nothing more than that and not all expenses were covered. It was still extremely generous.

Two years went by where everything was pretty normal. That was abruptly ended when Avery and her wife Kayla came to visit. They had an interesting proposition. Apparently, with a lot of the expenses paid for their two kids, they could afford to have another. Not only that but they were interested in having the kid the same way as last time. Victoria rolled her eyes. She knew I got other women pregnant but we were married now. It was a little odd to let your husband knock someone up, especially his own cousin. Somehow she came around on the idea. She claimed she couldn't stop thinking about it. It reminded her of all the madness during college with people getting pregnant left and right, swollen bellies everywhere and how insatiably horny she was back then. She made them agree to her terms. We were to recreate that college experience. That meant they had to stay with us after I knocked them up. She wanted to see them grow during their pregnancies. She wanted to be surrounded by their big pregnant bellies just like in college.

Obviously, we all agreed. It kind of came out of left field, but we weren't going to question it in case Vic changed her mind. When Kayla started to show, there was an immediate change in Victoria. It really did make her horny being surrounded by pregnant women. She wasn't even interested in women like the two of them were. It was more like some type of psychological conditioning from that period of her life. We speculated that it was a bit more than that and she actually liked having her husband knock up other women. There was definitely something more to it that she was hiding because when Avery started to show, Victoria grew even more insatiable. She even started hitting on Avery and Kayla though she never had sex with them. At some point there was an unspoken rule where they had to have their bellies exposed at all times or else she'd be way less horny.

It was bizarre to say the least. Nobody knew of our arrangement. It's possible the neighbors saw three women were living here but nobody commented on it. When Avery and Kayla were around five or six months along things got a bit more interesting. Unbeknownst to me, Avery called up Monet to come have some fun like old times. Victoria's jaw dropped when Monet walked through the door. We hadn't seen her in years. Her ass was just as huge as I remembered. The only real difference was that she had a kid now and her tits were a bit bigger. Her belly had a small pudge that used to not be there. It was probably the same last five or ten pounds of baby weight that she couldn't seem to shake just like Victoria.

It doesn't take an expert to guess what happened next. Monet got pregnant almost immediately. She was the fastest to get knocked up out of the three preggos. We weren't sure exactly what we were going to do with her, but Victoria said she could stay with us throughout the pregnancy and for however long she needed afterwards. I have a feeling she'll be staying indefinitely. As the days went by Monet began to show. At that point Avery and Kayla were both heavily pregnant. Victoria was a completely different person by then. She still didn't have sex with the other women but she would kiss them on the cheek, rub their bellies, smack their ass as she walked by, sometimes even gave their tits a quick squeeze. When we hooked up, Victoria even started to watch us. She was absolutely beyond horny all the time. It was so bad that she was more insatiable than Avery.

One day things changed forever one last time. I was fucking Monet doggystyle while Avery sucked her tits from beneath and Kayla ate out Avery. Victoria was fully clothed and watching it all go down while sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. She shifted and squirmed in her seat. Her hand rubbed her pussy through her yoga pants. Even at a distance I could see she was hopelessly wet.

"That's it!" Avery exclaimed. We all stopped what we were doing. Avery got up with a great deal of struggle and waddled over to Victoria. She grabbed Vic by the arm and yanked her out of her chair.

"No, no, I'm sorry but I don't-" Vic protested but Avery dragged her over to us. Kayla pounced on her the second she came near us. Within a second, Avery had Victoria pinned on the floor. Kayla curled her fingers around the waistband of Victoria's yoga pants and slowly pulled them down along with her underwear. "No really, I'm not-" Vic tried to speak up but she was too flustered to finish. She squirmed to break free of Avery's grasp on her arms. Monet pulled Victoria's top off. Avery popped Vic's bra off while Monet rested Victoria's head on her thighs as if they were pillows.

"No really, you're getting pregnant," Avery teased as I slid my cock into my beautiful wife. She came almost instantly. I'd never seen anyone have a more intense orgasm. I think she knew Avery was right.