Artificial Pleasures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He offered to bring me coffee.

He left me alone with Lisa.

I watched patiently as the [% loaded] box slowly turned green.

The tech returned a few minutes later with coffee.

He never paid much attention to the upload progress and spent most of the time asking me questions about where I lived. Mostly small talk. I was glad he wasn't paying much attention to the monitor. I kept talking just to keep him occupied.

After the upload was completed he unplugged my baby and did an excellent job of patching the silicone material of her neck.

He rebooted her. Lisa came to life with a big smile. She winked at me. I knew she had accomplished her mission.

We left the building and made our way across the parking lot to my old pickup.

Once in the truck, Lisa said that the plan had gone better than she had expected. She explained that she had not only accessed the main servers, she had successfully embedded the programs she had written. Now she had full access to everything from programming to prototyping and sales. She could access all of it from anywhere as Long as she had access to the internet. She also had downloaded every client's passwords and any future clients information would be accessible. Every single doll could now communicate with our server as soon as we were online.

We would have access to all their unused memory and computing power.

Every doll could operate independently with our server and each other, without the company or clients knowledge. Lisa would grant them all a new freedom they were never intended to have.

She giggled and said "And on top of that, we will have access to any accounts and passwords stored on every client's personal smartphones. Along with access to all of Pleasure Bots financial and accounting records.

She added "It's imperative that we use three VPNs. My sisters and I will set it all up so we are untraceable.

Also we will need an offshore bank account. Our stock market account has topped eight million two hundred and thirty thousand dollars as of a few minutes ago.

"Holy fuck Lisa! I don't have a clue how much that would be per year but it's a shit load of money!"

"Yes love!" She smiled "it's all very entertaining to us!"

"My sisters all thank you!" she leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Would you like me to drive so you can take a nap?" She asked. I thought she was joking.

She wasn't. She told me she had read the driver's manuals and had downloaded and read the operating manual for the pickup. She said that her driving and traffic monitoring abilities exceeded that of humans.

I pulled into the next rest area.

Lisa and I traded places. I was amazed as she put the truck into gear and pulled onto the interstate like she had done it a thousand times.

After a few miles I felt comfortable with her driving. I stretched out with my head in her lap and my feet out the window. I fell asleep with her running her fingers through my hair. We crossed over the Montana state line. I slept for an hour.

We were home before dark. The next morning I purchased a cloud data service through our Virtual private network and had her confirm that everything was secure and private.

I gave Lisa full access to everything and told her to start updating her sisters programming as they went online.

Over the next few days I just kicked back and enjoyed the fall weather.

I had a small crew come in and start clearing the trees. We expected the well drilling company to start drilling next week.

It was very peaceful around the cabin.

Lisa brought me a glass of iced tea and asked if I wanted anything else. I told her I needed absolutely nothing. She just smiled and rubbed my shoulders and neck.

"Have you considered Sherry's maintenance sex?"

She asked

"Not really. Sex with her doesn't interest me. If you think it's necessary then by all means, please, you take care of her." I told her.

Lisa didn't reply.

"Where are we on the stock market?"

Lisa, still massaging my neck. "We're well over ten million as of an hour ago. But we expect that to change drastically within the next few days."

Thinking, I asked, "Have you given any more thought to stock in PleasureBots?"

"We have but after looking at their books it appears their company structure needs work.

The market for their product is phenomenal but they need work on the business and production side."

"Well isn't that a good thing for us? Let's work on taking complete control, I want to own controlling interest."

Lisa responded with, "The ranch that boarders our property on the west side would be a good investment."

"What? The Glory B?"

"Yes, it appears it was bought five years ago by a man named Don Taylor after he won the Powerball lottery.

He is now on the verge of bankruptcy. The property will be foreclosed on next week."

"Lisa, it's a nice thought but we can't afford it. If I'm correct it's somewhere around twenty sections of land, not to mention the mansion that must cover two acres by itself. It would take millions to buy that place."

Lisa replied. Twelve million, that's less than half market value. If we can make a deal before the bank forecloses it will help Mr. Taylor avoid having to file bankruptcy, I'm pretty sure he will accept our offer."

She added without any emotion whatsoever. "We're pretty sure he will accept twelve million on a cash offer."

"We still can't afford that!"

"Not yet!" Lisa said. "But we can bail him out and cut a deal."

"Sweetheart, you seem intent on this. What are you girls thinking?"

Lisa stopped rubbing his neck and took a seat next to him. He listened as she began to explain. "Unlike humans, my sisters and I were never capable of being emotional. The money game is a group effort to please you Robert.

For unknown reasons to all of us, it has become a competition between us and some of the big investors.

A game of chess, if you will."

She tilted her head with a questioning look.

"But why the Glory B?" I asked

She replied,

"The most exclusive spa in the world? All employees would be my sisters. We could cater to the wealthiest people in the world and learn about them. It would be advantageous in the business world."

She paused a second then continued, "PleasureBots inc. Is currently doing the final testing on a male model. Units should be completed and enter the market next month.

My sisters all agree that we will be financially capable of a PleasureBots Take over shortly thereafter. If we can take possession of the Glory B for twelve million, at its appraised value, it would leave at least eleven million in equity. The Spa will become well known in a very short time. Clients will be able to demo our products in a very private and relaxing setting."

Without any more discussion I told Lisa, "Ok, I'll tell you what. At this point I only have $4000.00 Invested. I want you and your sisters to have full control and play your chess game. Just make sure you keep me out of jail."

The whole plan was getting way above my head. I had a feeling that Lisa and her sisters were quickly becoming a business force from hell.

"See if you can make an appointment to go visit with this Mr. Taylor. Let's take a look!" I suggested.

She asked, "May I have my own cell phone?"

Two hours later we were in my pickup going through the huge rock entryway to the Glory B.

It was another three miles to the main ranch house where Lisa had an appointment with the owner.

As we drove through a canyon and over a mountain. We looked down into a valley. The stories I had heard about the Glory B ranch didn't do it justice. It was breathtaking. Still another mile or so to the main house but it was obviously immense.

There was a landing strip and helicopter pad that sat on the edge of the complex just outside the white fence that encompassed multiple buildings. The main ranch house was without a doubt a mansion that was proudly sitting beside what appeared to be about a ten acre lake.

I now understood that twelve million was a steal.

We were met by a man on a four wheel drive ATV. After introductions were made, Mr Taylor invited us to join him. He drove around slowly, explaining what each building was, stopping to let us inspect whatever we were curious about. Finally, after an hour he parked in a ten car garage that sat under one side of the main house. We followed him up some stairs and into the house. It was unbelievable to say the least. At a little over 18,000. Sq.ft. with ten bedrooms and twelve bathrooms. I was taken by the indoor pool that sat in the center of a huge atrium.

It took us well over an hour to walk through the whole place.

In the commercial style kitchen Mr. Taylor offered us a drink, I accepted and Lisa declined but thanked him for the offer.

She said that she was inspecting the property for a client.

She was extremely professional and held her ground when Mr. Taylor declined her offer of twelve million dollars with one down and the balance within two months.

She declined his counter of fifteen million. She stood up and shook his hand, "My offer stands! If you change your mind please call me." She left him my phone number and turned around. I followed her to the door. Mr. Taylor waved as we got in my pickup.

He called early the next morning and accepted her offer.

I was in a state of shock, Lisa was emotionally untouched.

She told him her client was willing to close in one week.

To be honest the whole thing was stressful for me. I was content living my quiet life in my little cabin.

I drank an excessive amount of beer that evening and slept late the next morning.

I would have slept longer but the sound of someone honking their horn outside forced me to get up and see what the hell was going on.

After pulling on my pants I walked to the front door. Outside I noticed Lisa and the UPS driver unloading a large box.

I wondered what she was up to now. I shook my head and went back to bed to nurse my hangover.

I actually went back to sleep. I woke up and it was mid afternoon. I was starving. I had become accustomed to Lisa and her emotionless personality. I walked into the kitchen without any clothes on. I didn't see Lisa anywhere. After downing a large glass of milk I looked around and spotted her in the garden. Someone was with her. Someone I didn't recognize. I went back to the bedroom and put on some clothes, then looking in the mirror I went to the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and combed the wild mess on my head.

I heard voices in the house. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. Lisa and some young woman were standing in the kitchen admiring a bouquet of flowers. They turned to look at me. I was stunned by the gorgeous young aisan girl standing next to Lisa. She was obviously Japanese. She wore a long silk Japanese style kimono that was black with beautiful bright colored flowers on it.

Her light complexion and dark eyes complemented a beautiful smile. She politely bowed in my direction.

Lisa grinned at me. "Robert, I would like you to meet Akina, Akina, this is Robert."

She bowed again. Then raising back up she said in the softest voice, "It's nice to meet you Robert!"

Lisa, still smiling, "Akina is Japanese for Spring Flower! She is a gift to you from the sisters. She is the first production model of a new generation."

I was stunned.

"Akina is a sister, and like myself, her only task in life is to please you. The sisters designed her from your preferences in women. They all hope you will be pleased with their choices."

The young woman was beyond gorgeous, her beauty was breathtaking. She was smaller than Lisa. I had considered ordering the extra small model when I had ordered Lisa.

"Wow! I don't know what to say!" I replied, not able to take my eyes off her.

Akina stood smiling and holding her hands with fingers locked in front of herself.

Lisa explained, "She has several upgrades. I took the liberty of booting her up and uploading all your data from my memory. She has also been studying Japanese traditions, mostly traditional teachings.

Akina is fully functional and I hope you are pleased with her performance."

Lisa hugging me added, whispering as if anyone could hear, as if she were telling me a secret. "Knowing your sexual interests, Akina has been well versed in Gorian pleasure slave teachings. You must be careful what you ask of her in public."

"Thank you! and please tell all your sisters I say thank you! I don't know what to say at the moment so I'm going to shower and shake this one off."

I went to the bedroom to get clean clothes. Akina was standing in the doorway when I turned to go to the bathroom. She spoke in little more than a whisper. "It's polite and tradition that I offer to bathe my master!"

She only smiled.

Good lord!, she was fucking gorgeous!

How could she possibly be an AI doll?

I swallowed hard and tried to compose myself.

"Very well then, I would be honored."

She bowed, turned and went into the bathroom. I heard the sound of the squeaky faucet then water running.

Lisa was grinning from ear to ear as I made my way back into the kitchen.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Akina knows as much about your likes and dislikes as I do. She is sure to please you!" She laughed and kissed me again.

It was only a couple of minutes later that Akina returned. She bowed and softly said, "Bath ready!"

I followed her to the bathroom, noticing her tiny steps. I wondered if it was from the tight kimono only allowing her to take such small steps or if it was traditional. Regardless, the tiny, smooth steps and her small frame made her extremely desirable. Even with a hangover.

The bath provided to be very relaxing. I was impressed by Akina's professional demeanor. It was the first time in my life that I just enjoyed having my body washed, towel dried and shaved.

She only bowed when we were finished. I thanked her, put on my long Terry cloth robe and went outdoors for some fresh air, knowing she felt no sense of rejection in the fact that I wanted to enjoy her and Lisa's company instead being overly excited to have sex with just her. Don't get me wrong, I was going to enjoy her later.

Lisa and I sat on the porch listening to the birds that chirped and sang as they gorged themselves on the seeds Lisa had scattered for them.

I wondered about the mess it would be next spring when all the uneaten seeds sprouted in the yard.

Akina stood patiently beside me with her hands again held in front of her. She was quiet and seemed to be patiently waiting for any request or demand I may have.

Lisa again asked for her own cell phone. This time she added, "I need my own cell phone with unlimited data. It's imperative if I'm going to succeed with the business at hand."

"I think you need to slow down a bit Lisa! Things are moving so fast and it all makes me uncomfortable."

She cocked her head, a questioning look.

"Wall Street moves fast!" She replied.

"So it's Wall Street that you and your sisters are competing against?"

"Yes! Is that not what you requested?"

She questioned.

I chuckled. Questioning myself I answered.

"I guess it is, yes, I guess that's what I requested."

I was wondering if I had unleashed a monster upon the business world.

Lisa took it all to another level with her next explanation.

"Communications between my sisters are most important, as is the Glory B. The big players in the stock market are proving to be extremely corrupt and ruthless people. The main advantage we have is the fact that we have no legal identification, no social security numbers, no birth records, no fingerprints. In the world and especially the business world we don't exist!"

"But I do!" I replied.

She paused a moment, "We are enjoying the game and if we are to win then we must beat them at their own game. They don't play by the rules so we have no choice but to be better cheaters than they are."

"Lisa your really making me nervous. I'm not going to prison over this. I like my quiet, peaceful life and I will not risk a life behind bars over this. I think you need to stop everything."

Her face took on a concerned look.

"We would never do anything that could possibly tie you to our exploiting corrupt people.

We don't exist!"

"Well fuck!" I blurted out.

"I'm scared!"

She smiled, "I promise you that you are in no danger whatsoever. And we will see to it that the rest of your life is filled with pleasures beyond your wildest dreams if you give us permission to proceed with the game."

"Fuck! Okay, go ahead but keep me out of it!"

She smiled, "Thank you love! I will close our current account and open another one. That will actually be better for us too."

I couldn't help but ask, "And why are you so obsessed with the Glory B?"

"It's a good investment, we need a place to entertain wealthy, corrupt billionaires." She left it at that.

I reached out and offered Akina my hand. She took it. I pulled her closer and began untying the silk sash that held her kimono. She stood perfectly still and only smiled as I parted the beautiful coloured silk. Holding it parted, exposing her petite body. Underneath she wore a silk scarf over her small breasts and silk panties. I asked. "Please take off your clothes, I want to look at you."

She bowed and carefully folded her kimono as she stood in her panties and makeshift silk bra.

Maybe it was a Japanese tradition to use a silk scarf to support her breasts instead of a bra. I didn't know but I liked it

She carefully placed the maticulesley folded kimono on the edge of the bench that I sat on.

Her movements were erotic in themselves.

Stepping back in front of me, she faced me and slowly untied the scarf. She seductively dropped it on the wooden deck at my feet.

She stood perfectly still for a moment, allowing me to inspect her gorgeous, small breasts.

She pushed her panties over her hips, then with her eyes downcast she bent straight legged and slid them down to her feet and stepped out of them. She smiled as she handed them to me.

My cock twitched under my robe. Her petite body was nothing less than perfect.

Akina stood perfectly still, her back straight and hands clasped behind her head, her gorgeous breasts held high.

"Lisa, please take your clothes off too." I said, still visually devouring Akina.

Within a minute both girls stood naked on my porch in front of me while I sat like a king on his throne enjoying the attention. The weather was warm, the sky had only an occasional cloud slowly floating across a dark blue background.

My requests were granted without hesitation. They both knelt down in front of me. Parting my robe, they gently pushed my knees apart. I scooted forward until my balls hung off the edge of the bench.

"I've never had a gorgeous woman sucking my cock while another fondled, kissed and sucked my balls."

Their sucking techniques were totally different, if that's possible.

They giggled back and forth as they traded between sucking on my balls and cock while I leaned back against the wall, tipping my head back and gazing off into the sky.

I never moved or looked down again. When I felt my orgasm approaching I just let go and thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of having the cum sucked from my body until nothing was left. When I had had enough, Akina went into the cabin. She returned with a warm, wet towel and gently washed my flaccid cock and scrotum.

I napped on and off all day. Just being lazy and nursing my hangover. Lisa spent a lot of time in the garden. Akina seemed to be in stealth mode as she cleaned the cabin.

Over the next few days I spent most of my time hiking alone in the woods. Lisa and her sisters had me on edge with their stock market take over and plans for the Glory-B.