Artificial Pleasures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one hand I felt like I had unleashed an unstoppable monster. On the other it felt like magic was happening. To be honest, I felt like I was possibly looking at a long prison sentence.

I finally expressed my concern to Lisa and Akina.

Lisa smiled, "Not to worry love, I'll make sure that you can not be held accountable! Trust me!" She giggled as she told me, "Hiding money is an art in itself and the sisters are learning from the best. The crooked Wall street Masters."

The next week was relatively quiet with the exception of Sherry calling daily and inviting herself over. I finally told her to stop it.

Monday morning a UPS truck pulled into the yard. Apparently Lisa had ordered another doll. I went for a long walk in the woods. I returned to find another doll sitting on my sofa. Obviously downloading software and updates. I questioned Lisa and asked why.

She explained, "Her name is Paula Crawford. She is disposable. The real human Paula Crawford has been missing for three years. We managed to get her legal ID and social security number. The bank accounts and everything else is now in her name. If the real Paula ever happens to resurface she won't know about the back accounts. We will find a couple more missing people, open off shore accounts and be able to move money fast if we need to. They can't put AI dolls in prison and if something happens to me, the sisters will see to it that you're well cared for." She smiled and added, "by the way, we need our own airplane because we can't go through airport security to open offshore accounts and cater to clients."

"What about taxes?" I asked.

"Paula will pay them!" She said with a big grin on her face.

Thinking, I replied, "Well I don't think she should be living here!"

"She won't be, she will be nothing more than a guest at the Glory B." Again Lisa smiled as if saying, Checkmate!

She was sounding a bit bossy.

Things changed at an incredible pace over the next year. The sisters closed the deal on the Glory B. They moved in and started making a lot of changes. They converted one of the outbuildings into a computer server center and installed hidden cameras with audio throughout the complex. They also used the Glory-B as a testing facility for their new models. At that point the dolls were actually building themselves. They held controlling interest in Pleasure-Bots inc. and Lisa had become the new CEO.

Akina, Lisa and Paula were clocking a lot of hours for their commercial pilots license. Paula had flown solo to the Cayman islands and opened bank accounts. In the beginning I spent most of my time at the cabin or walking in the woods. I had been drinking a lot more than I should.

My affection for Akina had grown into more than I would have ever expected. I must admit that I often took advantage of her submissiveness. Although I know that she existed only to cater to my every whim, still I tend to be a bit rough on her.

It wasn't me. The excessive drinking wasn't me, the sexually dominant attitude wasn't me.

Yet something in the way she whimpered during anal sex was so erotic and addictive. I use her to mastrbate daily. I say I use her to mastrbate because in all reality that's exactly what it is. Her or any other AI doll could never love like a human. But then again, no human could ever fuck like an AI doll.

The sisters were entertaining an incredible list of extremely wealthy Wall Street investment people on a regular basis. Little did the people know that they were being drugged with the saliva from the gorgeous young Male and female models then seduced. Their brains basically reprogrammed while experiencing near death orgasms. The orgasms they experienced at The Glory-B literally changed them forever. Like myself, having sex with another human would never be as physically satisfying again. The sisters were not just hacking into their client's phones but literally hacking into their lives and doing exactly as Lisa had planned, learning from the very best. The sisters had become better at cheating and controlling the stock market than anyone else.

Word had gotten out about Pleasure-Bots inc. and sales had skyrocketed.

They were producing and selling five hundred units a week on the average. They had deposited millions into my bank account, and paid all the taxes. I really wasn't concerned about going to prison anymore.

On one occasion the FBI had sent two undercover agents to the Glory-B to investigate the huge amount of data being used between the computers at the Glory-B and wall street. They had booked reservations as a husband and wife.

The sisters were well aware of their intentions within minutes of their arrival. Both were seduced and filmed babbling incoherently as they convulsed, red faced and covered in sweat as they lay naked, fucking what was obviously nonhuman. They were shown the videos before they left. The investigation was dropped.