Artificial Pleasures Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of where I see AI going.
8k words
4.77
2.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa asked for my phone. I unlocked the screen and scrolled through my contacts until I came to Sherry's number. Lisa took the phone and tapped the call button, then tapped the speaker button.Three rings and Sherry answered. The conversation went as follows.

"What Robert?"

"This is Lisa. I can't stop thinking about you and how sexy you are. I want to taste your pussy. "

A few seconds of silence, then in a more pleasant tone.

"You want to taste my pussy?"

"Yes! I can't stop thinking about you Sherry!"

Lisa smiled at me and waited

Sherry asked

"What about Robert?"

"Robert? What about him? Would you like it if he saw me eating your pussy?" She paused "would you enjoy seeing the look on his face if he walked in on his girl going down on his ex?"

Sherry didn't answer. I knew Lisa had planted a seed that would hit home. Lisa was working Sherry like a sock puppet.

"He is going into town tomorrow around noon and will be gone for awhile. I can't stop thinking about you, I can't get you out of my mind, I want to taste you so bad!"

Sherry replied,

"Well you're definitely my type if I ever decided to be with another woman."

Lisa with a giggle

"Then tomorrow just after noon?"

Sherry

"Don't plan on it sweety!" In a sarcastic tone.

Sherry hung up.

Lisa handed me back my phone and smiled

"My sisters and I agree that she will be here by 12:15 and dressed to kill." She is very jealous of me and would love to ruin our relationship."

I knew Lisa was probably right. Sherry truly was an evil bitch.

Lisa got up to tend to her maintenance. I went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee. I found Lisa in the kitchen quietly cleaning up with no clothes on. She greeted me with a big smile and "Good morning love! Did you sleep well?"

After a good morning hug I told her how much I enjoyed seeing her nude. She just laughed and said, "I know!"

I sat sipping my first cup of coffee. Lisa gave me a stock market update. I was wondering what the taxes on the profits would be.

Lisa informed me that again she had changed her plan. Now she wanted to be sent back to the factory and have them reinstall her program. She explained that she had created a file and embedded it into her program. Lisa didn't think the techs would notice it.

She planned on faking a glitch in her original program.

While the techs were reloading the original program back into her memory she would have full access to the mainframe and server.

She assumed they would do nothing more than reinstall her original program. She would reboot from her current files and delete the newly installed ones.

While having access to the mainframe and server she would upload a few files that she had created, they would allow her full access to the company's system from home. She requested that we get a VPN.

My mind was boggled and my body was sore.

I agree to personally take her back to the factory.

She told me that her and the majority of her sisters were on board with the whole idea. Lisa said that it was feeling like she was going to grant them all a freedom they would never have had. Their combined computing power could prove invaluable.

Lisa suggested that we consider real estate investments next month because at the rate they were making money, it was only logical to diversify.

She jokingly said that another option would be to start buying Pleasure Bot Inc. Stocks until we owned the majority, Then take over the company. She was quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Around 11:00 am, l moved my pickup back into the woods where we planned to drill the well. If Sherry showed up I wanted her to think I wasn't home.

Lisa put on her cutoff levies and tied her tee shirt up under her breasts. She was extremely sexy. I asked Lisa if she had a plan. She said all she needed to do was kiss her. Sherry would be at her mercy.

On one hand I had my doubts, but on the other I was well aware of Lisa's capabilities.

At 12:05 Lisa informed me that a vehicle had passed through our gate.

I watched through the kitchen window until I saw Sherry's car pull up in front of the house.

Lisa and her sisters were spot on.

Lisa smiled at me then said "I hope you enjoy the show love!" She went out the front door to meet Sherry.

I stood off to the side and watched as Lisa threw her arms around Sherry and began talking to her.

I could only imagine what she was saying.

Lisa pulled Sherry's head back and started kissing her. They looked like young lovers.

I went into the bedroom and took a seat on a box in the closet, leaving the door cracked.

From where I was I had a view of most of the kitchen and all of the small bedroom.

The two girls came through the front door. I watched in total amazement as Lisa had Sherry on the kitchen table on her back and was pulling her pants off her in a matter of seconds. The conversation was one sided and Sherry had a look of lust on her flushed face.

Lisa dropped Sherry's pants on the floor then literally ripped her panties open. Talking, as she lifted her prays feet and put them up on the table.

Lisa leaned over, standing between Sherry's open legs and began kissing her nipples. I watched her hand cupping the mound between her legs. I heard Sherry gasp and could tell Lisa had slipped a finger into her.

I knew now that Sherry was going to be reduced to a babbling, slobbering, sweaty, fuck toy.

I watched as Lisa undressed herself. She never stopped kissing and sucking.

I had a raging hardon from watching. I reached into my pants and straightened the uncomfortable bend out of my cock as Lisa began her descent. Lisa with her hands on Sherry's hips dragged her until her ass was just over the edge of the table then forcefully pushing Sherry's knees wide apart. Lisa dropped to her knees.

I heard Sherry say "Oh my fucking Gawd!" As Lisa planted her now vibrating lips on the throbbing clit and her tongue began snaking its way into her slippery slit. I knew Sherry was oblivious to anything other than the the perfect tongue fucking she was getting.

Lisa's ability to monitor and administer total pleasure to a human was beyond comprehension.

I quietly pushed the door open and tiptoed in until I stood behind Lisa. Kneeling down I watched up close then sat on the floor.

Lisa acknowledged my presence. Holding Sherry's legs from the back of her knees, Lisa stood back up and pushed Sherry's knees up. Sherry now bent in half, her ass cheeks and pussy wide open and exposed for my viewing pleasure.

Lisa, without a word, took Sherry's hands and placed them on each of her own knees. Sherry pulled her knees higher and held herself open wide.

Lisa leaned close and continued licking. The vibration from her lips was starting to cause Sherry's legs to tremble. I watched in awe as Lisa's wet tongue began to morph and grow longer. It grew until it was about nine or ten inches long. The tip was pointed, the shaft grew wider until it held her mouth open wide.

Lisa slowly dragged her fingernails down the inside of the splayed thighs until she stopped at the crease between Sherry's ass cheeks and labia. I watched intently as the fingers pulled the labia minora apart until the pink flesh parted. The tip of the long tongue slowly snaked its way across the puckered asshole.

I heard Sherry gasp as the long pointed tongue flicked and poked at the pink flesh then began snaking its way into her cunt.

Sherry's legs trembled as she pulled herself open wider. She began mumbling sounds that made no sense, as the tongue now half way in curled inside her, flicking her G-spot. The tongue pushed deeper. The pink flesh now stretched tight around the thick base of Lisa's tongue that alternated between licking her G-spot and playing circles around her cervix While vibrating lips sucked and rolled her clit.

The tongue pushed deeper and deeper until Lisa's vibrating lips completely covered her pussy and began drawing her minora into her mouth. The tongue filling her and vibrating.

Sherry gasping for air between gritted teeth. Her face was red, her body trembled and jerked as the ongoing explosive orgasms pushed her closer and closer to a mental place she had never been.

Lisa withdrew her tongue from the pulsating cunt and stood up. She leaned down and began talking to Sherry. "I'm going to fuck you now!" She said

"Your cunt belongs to me and I'm going to fuck it like its never been fucked before!"

I watched Lisa's pussy bulging between her legs. Again it seemed her pussy was turning inside out. Her cock grew long and curved upward.

Lisa kept talking "Tell me your cunt belongs to me Sherry, tell me its mine!"

Sherry was still shaking and Lisa knew her words were being heard but only mumbled words were returned.

Lisa reached down and grasped her cock in her hand.

She placed the head at the still pulsating entrance.

"Say it Sherry, tell me your cunt belongs to me."

Sherry was hearing the words but was unable to speak. Lisa was well aware of the mental state she was in and was in complete control.

"Listen to me Sherry! From this moment on your mouth, your nasty cunt and your ass belong to me. Do you understand?"

Lisa pushed deeper into Sherry's cunt. The head swelling into a ball.

Sherry's eyes rolled back, her jaw dropped.

The talking continued. "

"Okay my little cunt bitch, Robert is back home now. I want him to fuck your pussy mouth and that tiny little throat of yours until he cums down your throat. And I'm going to fuck your fucking brains out. You will think you gave birth by the time I'm done."

Sherry let out a screeching sound from deep in her throat as Lisa pushed deeper into her slippery cunt.

I watched Lisa's asshole begin to bulge out as the long pointed tongue inched its way out. The pointed tip began licking Sherry's ass. Clear liquid began to squirt from the pointed tip. It looked like pre cum, I assumed It was lube. Sherry whimpered a pleasurable sounding whimper as the long, pointed tongue breached the tight opening.

The bulb head on the cock started to vibrate just inside her cunt as it began to swell bigger. I watched more large bulbs grow down the length. Lisa pushed more of the pointed tongue into Sherry's ass.

I didn't know it but the head of the cock in her cunt had grown into a large ball about the size of my fist. It was vibrating and thrusting in Sherry's cunt. It was too big to be pulled out.

Sherry was having orgasms that left her jerking and shuttering. I watched in amazement, wondering if she was having seizures.

Lisa reached down with her fingers and pulled the flesh apart, exposing Sherry's hard clit.

Lisa motioned for me to stand up and watch.

Sherry seemed unaware of my presence.

I looked at Sherry's clit and watched as Lisa's clit grew long, it opened up like a lotus flower. Lisa guided it with her thumbs until it covered Sherry's clit. It closed on Sherry's clit like a suction cup and began vibrating. Sherry's eyes rolled back.

The two cocks were relentlessly fucking my ex wife while her clit was stimulated beyond perfection.

Lisa reached up and pinched Sherry's nipples, rolling them between her fingers and thumb.

Lisa asked me to strip. The whole ordeal had really been intense.

Everything stopped moving and vibrating.

Lisa held still but Sherry continued to jerk and twitch.

After a minute or so Sherry's eyes began to focus again. Her pussy and ass were still filled with the large mechanical cocks but they were now motionless.

Lisa waited a few seconds, then without warning the buzzing and vibrating started again. The cocks began thrusting in and out of Sherry's cunt and ass. The vibrating suction cup on her clit went into overdrive.

Sherry's body instantly went rigid, her eyes rolled back and she began to have seizures again.

The slurping sounds of hard fucking filled the cabin.

Lisa told me to pull Sherry to the edge of the table until her head was just off the edge. She said to support her head so she did not injure her neck.

When I had done as requested and was holding Sherry's head in my hands with my hard cock dripping precum on her face, everything stopped again.

The only sound was Sherry whimpering between gasping breaths. Sweat on her red face, the look in her eyes was something between lust and fear.

When her eyes seemed to focus again Lisa began talking to her.

"Sherry, can you hear me?"

No reply but her eyes looked up at the cock and balls above her face. Again Lisa spoke "do you know your name? can you tell me your name?"

No reply but now she looked toward Lisa

She was coming out of her stupor. Lisa asked her to tell her her name again. Sherry's lips moved slightly but only a mumbling sound was to be heard.

Lisa was monitoring her brain activity.

She was well aware of the state Sherry was in.

Lisa began talking again.

"Sherry, do you want the fucking to continue? Should I fuck you harder? I can do this for days on end if need be!" Sherry, still mumbling noises that I couldn't make any sense of.

Lisa continued,

"Robert needs to cum Sherry."

Lisa waited only a few seconds before it all started again without warning. Sherry shook and jerked but it seemed she could no longer raise her head. She was looking at me cross eyed.

Lisa said Sherry was having an ongoing orgasm that would eventually give her brain damage. Everything stopped for the third time. We watched for her to start coming out of it again.

This time Lisa waited about fifteen minutes.

Sherry was beginning to move her eyes and the whimpering had calmed. Lisa began talking to her again.

"Can you tell me your name?"

She waited for a reply. Sherry's eyes began moving from Lisa's to mine.

Her lips moved but no sound came from her.

Lisa told her "Tell me your name or the fucking will start again."

Sherry moved her lips, she said in a low whisper while trying to focus on me.

"Your Evil!" She mumbled.

Sherry looked at me but said nothing more.

Lisa said "open your mouth Sherry."

I was still holding her head in my hands, off the edge of the table.

"Open your mouth Sherry, open your mouth and let Robert fuck your throat." Lisa waited "Open your mouth for him Sherry, only his cum has the power to make it all stop, or do you want the fucking to continue?"

Sherry's eyes were glazed over, but she seemed to understand. She opened her mouth.

Lisa nodded for me to proceed. Lisa began directing me as she talked.

I held her head with one hand and slipped my cock past her lips. Lisa nodded again for me to proceed.

"Sherry loves your cum Robert! She craves the taste of it. She wants to feel your cock in her throat, she wants to be used." I now understood that Lisa was brainwashing her.

Sherry tilted her head back in my hand until her throat was straight, she opened her mouth wider, offering it to me.

Lisa nodded for me to proceed.

I put the head of my throbbing hard cock into her mouth. Her lips gently closed around it, I felt her tongue begin to move around it.

Lisa nodded again and mouthed "all of it! Fuck her!"

I slowly pushed my hard cock down her throat until my balls rested on her face.

Lisa smiled then said "isn't that the most wonderful feeling Sherry?"

"The only thing that will ever feel better is when he gifts you with his sweet cum. Yes, to feel him cuming deep in your throat is a gift!"

Lisa kept talking

"Im jealous Sherry, I wish it was my throat he was fucking. I want to taste his cum and feel him shooting it down my throat. Isn't it the most wonderful thing you have ever experienced? To feel Robert's cock fucking your throat?"

Lisa mouthed (harder!)

Holding her head with both hands I began to fuck her in ernest. I could see her throat bulge out when I pushed in.

Lisa, with her mechanical penis and long, pointed tongue still in Sherry's pussy and ass began only the slightest vibration and movement. Lisa was making it most pleasurable for Sherry.

Sherry began to twitch.

Lisa said, "Pull out Robert, pull out and masterbate on her face."

Lisa began her sexual assault on Sherry's cunt and ass again. The intense vibrating and sucking on her clit caused her to tremble nonstop. I held her head with one hand. It was only seconds until I was sperting gobs of thick cum into her open mouth. I jacked myself off until nothing was left in me.

Lisa slowly and gently deflated her tools and pulled them from Sherry.

Sherry, pretty much incoherent, laying there twitching naked on my kitchen table.

After a few minutes she began to focus her eyes on me.

Lisa spoke,

"Maybe Robert will let you suck his balls while he is fucking me sometime!" Would you like that Sherry?"

Sherry turned her head, looking at Lisa. She only nodded a yes.

Lisa added "And you will start being nice to people?"

Sherry nodded again.

An hour later we ushered Sherry out the door. I snickered to myself as I watched her stumble to her car. It was more than obvious that she was sore and walking was very uncomfortable.

I asked Lisa how she seduced Sherry so quickly, and why was she so compliant.

Lisa explained that she had a substance onboard that she could administer through her saliva or vaginal fluids. It was a derivative of some kind of mushrooms that when consumed by humans would leave them docile. It was meant as a defense against very aggressive people who were threatening or doing physical damage to the AI dolls. "It wasn't intended for reprogramming human brains, but it is quite effective for doing just that under the right circumstances." She said that she had given me a very light dose when she was fucking me in X mode.

Lisa with a big smile hugged me. She told me, "just so you know, it's my duty to please you in every way possible. I'm not capable of feeling jealousy, so feel free to use Sherry any time you desire. I'll join you if you want!" She kissed my lips then told me, "It will be important to use her occasionally or eventually she will revert back to the bitch she was!"

Late that afternoon we decided that I would deliver Lisa to the factory myself. It would be an eight hour drive but I had no other plans and I wanted to be present during the reprogramming.

I guess I just felt better knowing that I would be with her.

I called and made an appointment. The customer service person was more than polite and concerned about my companion. I know they were concerned because the thirty day trial period was still in effect and they didn't want to lose a sale.

They left the appointment open and said they would take care of the issue as soon as we arrived.

Lisa gave me an incredible massage and put me to bed early.

We left the next morning. The drive to Seattle was long but most pleasant.

We got a hotel room that night. I didn't sleep well because of all the noise. But my companion did her best to make me comfortable.

The next morning we were greeted with smiles and handshakes at the factory. I asked the tech if I could be with them while they resolved the issue with Lisa. I played dumb.

The tech was more than polite and assured me that it would only take half an hour or so to plug her in and reload her program.

Lisa played her part well. She would occasionally just stop and twitch then move on as if nothing had happened.

In the lab I took a seat next to the tech. He had Lisa lay on her stomach on a lab table. He reached behind her head and made a small incision on the back of her neck. Then plugged a ribbon cable into her.

On his computer, he hit a couple of keys. I watched as he moved the little cursor around on the monitor and clicked a few buttons. A small banner scrolled across the screen (uploading files)

He pushed his chair back and said that it wouldn't take long and excused himself, saying he had to check up on another unit.