All Comments on 'Artist Ch. 03'

by Charlotte35f

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful

This story is so beautiful. Please hurry and submit the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
lovely,

It's just lovely ... but there are more mysteries about Marie to be explored. Next time?

CAP811CAP811over 14 years ago
great

Great story in itself, sexy yet tender. I liked how she ends it with a lead-in to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful description

Your writing definetly had me in the room with them. Many, many thanks. Top score!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please go on

it seems a great pity to stop here...

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
How Dare You

How Dare You End The Chapter At Such A Sexciting Hi - Point Of The Story !

It's Like You've Gotten Out Of The Bed Before Sexual Bliss Has Been Reached. I Know I Haven't.

More Please !

Kisses

Yearning4moreYearning4moreover 12 years ago
Ditto...

Ahhh....Don't....Stop......!! You MUST finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wha....

I'm speechless!! I refuse to read anymore of your stories until you finish this one!

pleaseandthankyou

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where

Is the rest? You have an amazing writing style and I love all your stories! I can't wait for you to post more stories and especially the next chapter of this series. Very excited and impatiently waiting!!

SecretlyGenevieveSecretlyGenevieveover 8 years ago

Incredebly erotic and making me dream…

janiegeeupjaniegeeupover 8 years ago
Beautifully erotic

You have such a wonderfully erotic mind xxxxxxxx

RobieeGirlRobieeGirlover 8 years ago
Beautiful

The details, emotions and physical descriptions in your story are incredible... You truly are an artist yourself...

aoteavivaoteavivover 7 years ago
More please!

Wonderfully tender - but I'm left with a feeling that the story is as yet incomplete. Plese lt there be more...

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uabout 7 years ago
Perfection

Perfection! Absolute perfection. I'm in love; but with whom I'm not sure. Is it the three lovers in the story or, could it be the wonderfully creative mind of the author.

Hayley18Hayley18over 6 years ago
MORE, it can't have finished.

I feel like I'm left unsatisfied by my lover, I want more. For me they are the best series of stories I have read on Literotica, I was sad that I had to climax solo, I was desperate for one of them to be with me, but my climax was so intense. I found the three stories, so erotic, please write more.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Not bad

I think Marie was standing there the whole time, but as I said in your last part, you should have had her not be married and Marie as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the detail!

Great stories, thank you so much for sharing! They may be vanilla but the beauty is in the build-up and in the detail. It's hard to believe that you have so little real life experience with women! It really sounds like something you have actually experienced!

Eszter

portia98portia98over 5 years ago
Can this be the end?

Wonderful pacing, exquisite description of lovemaking and sensations - then what a twist at the end! And the dramatic nature of that twist leaves me feeling that it can't be the end, that the situation requires some kind of resolution. I hope that will come...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

That was an interesting cliffhanger - more than the sex (which is vividly & gently described), it's the suspense that's "living" me (not killing).

Charlotte35f, I hope all the comments you have received is enough encouragement to have you continue on with the story. Please don't leave us hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like others here, I wonder what happens next. Do the husbands find out? Is the infidelity replaced with openness?

IMZADI88IMZADI88over 3 years ago
WHAT!

How cud you leave a girl hanging!!!! Lol

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully detailed, I really enjoy your style of writing. Each of your Artist trilogy earned 5 gold stars from me and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

What fabulous, detailed and sensual writing! Absolutely gorgeous! Such a shame there's no more of this marvellous story.

RonnieTheCuriousRonnieTheCuriousover 1 year ago

Sooo erotic. You must continue!

honeybee86honeybee86over 1 year ago

Love the way you keep dropping surprises into your stories, but most of all love the way you put your stories together so they flow effortlessly and are so readable. Beautiful writing x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlotte35f@Charlotte35f
484 Followers
(April 2024) 56 year old bi-wannabe woman, happily married mom, likes great stories and online chat with nice women. Looking forward to your feedback on my stories (click on the "stories" tab). I will reply to "contact me" and private story feedback mail if you give me an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Artist Ch. 02 Previous Part
Artist Series Info