Artist Model Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that you and the guys are working out in the gym more often these days and I'm concerned that you could overdo it without some stretching and maybe a bit of yoga." Judy told him as she rested her hand on his arm.

Jack, as well as the other guys, enjoyed Judy's interest in them and would love watching her bend and stretch in front of them. He felt certain there would be hugs involved. "That sounds interesting, who would teach us what to do?" he asked hoping it would be Judy.

Judy noticed him looking down at her chest and moved her hand up as if to close the gap in her blouse, but instead released the top button. "I planned of directing all of you into the poses, of course it is important to wear loose clothing and nothing restrictive," she said running her finger under her blouse and under her bra strap so that he could see. "Do you think you might want to try it out tonight after dinner at six instead of watching the movie?"

Jack's eyes followed the movement of Judy's finger carefully. She had never been this blatant before and he was certain this was a class he would not want to miss. Even if he could see her without the bra and maybe a hint of some naked flesh, that would be enough, but there was also the chance of seeing a lot more of her. He knew that she and Carol were friends and maybe Judy wanted to join into the games Carol played with them.

"I'll be there. I'll tell the others and I'm sure we will all be there and looking forward to it." Jack said.

Carol walked into the Manor at 5:45 to find Judy waiting for her. The two walked back towards the gym though the empty hallways.

"Everyone is watching the movie." Judy announced noting Carol's unspoken question.

They set up the space with extra mats and made sure there was plenty of room available for what they had planned. They both stripped and donned the terry cloth robes they brought and waited for the guys.

The four guys walked into the gym together at five minutes before six and were surprised to see Carol there too.

George was the first to comment, "Are you going to help us stretch our muscles, Carol?" His smile gave away which muscle he had in mind.

Carol giggled at his reference, "I'm not sure your muscle needs much stretching George, if what I remember is accurate."

Judy spoke next, "Carol and I have been talking about the art sessions and although I won't be posing, I thought it might be fun if we all got together for some stretching similar to the last poses you do with Carol, but where everyone gets to play." With that she removed her robe.

Carol said, "Well you guys have all seen me naked plenty of times. I know you all wanted to see Judy naked, so here is the chance for us all to be naked together. Who's up for a hug?" She let her robe slip to the floor.

The guys made sure that both Carol and Judy were hugged very intimately.

Judy made the announcement that this was intended to be nude yoga and got down on her hands and knees to demonstrate the cat and cow positions. First her head was up and her back arched thrusting her butt out, then her head lowered, her back bowed and butt tucked back under. She repeated this sequence slowly giving the guys ample opportunities to view her.

Pete stripped off his clothes and knelt behind her and stroked her butt as she moved against his hand. Ramon clothes hit the floor and he positioned himself in front of Judy and on his knees with his cock inches from her face. She raised her head into the cow position and was greeted by a massive cock. She thrust forward to take the head of Ramon's cock into her mouth and he moved forward pushing as much as possible into her mouth.

Pete saw what was happening up front and placed his erect penis at her wet opening. He pushed forward just as she pushed back. Soon the three of them found a rhythm. Jack, George, and Carol formed the audience, each getting more and more aroused. Carol broke stunned silence by announcing, "That looks like fun. Who want front and who wants back?"

Carol got onto her hands and knees as the clothes the men had worn flew off their bodies. George shoved his cock into her mouth and Jack fucked her from the rear.

Several minutes later Judy announced, "Okay everyone switch."

This took everyone by surprise, but the guys got up and switched women and those who had been in the front now inserted their cocks into a waiting pussy.

It took several more minutes for the orgasms to subside. Not everyone came at once, but one by one the guys bowed out, until it was just Jack and Ramon having their cocks inside an eager mouth. Jack pumped Carols mouth and Ramon pumped Judy's.

Once everyone was done, Judy said, "Wanna make this a weekly event?"

12