All Comments on 'Artistic Dreams'

by Escribidor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

Agree with the comment below. Needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So disturbing ,stupid poor husband and dump slut of wife and serial seducer this women is mother of all sluts no ending

moultonknobmoultonknob5 months ago

Seems to be a load of bollocks about a pathetic simpleton called Chris and the whore he is married to.

tmpforumtmpforum4 months ago

Great story! Maybe the ending is a bit rushed, but the way it is told is not common. It is a seduction-corruption-manipulation story with a believable reluctant character (of course, some situations are a bit forced, but Mia has a psychology, she has doubts, fells excitement and suppressed guilt) and a predator. Escribidor is all good at avoiding repetition. When Mia accepts sex with a stranger, the reader only sees (listens?) the viewpoint of Kenneth: moans from the bedroom and satisfaction for the result. I can't wait for another similar story.

I only recommend the author to put a warning so that stupid comments about "cheater whore wives", "pathetic husband", etc. This is a corruption story, so morals are not in question and the goal is exactly to go against them. The married status just highlight this. As for the ending I repeat myself: it is abrupt, but the point of the story is the emotional transformation through corruption. When this phase is passed, the author has little more to say and possibly close the plot. I really don't care about the divorce, about husband's retribution (I wonder how many frustrated cuckolds search for adultery stories to enjoy retribution... my recommendation: literotica more often than not is not the right place for this), so this is kind of OK for me. A bit of plot control would improve a little the story, but that's it.

gprevgprev16 days ago

Wow, a half story. No ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous