Artistic Photos of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, mom - they're beautiful, they really are. They're so big!" Bobby exclaimed in his building excitement.

Then his mother stunned him once again when she asked him, looking deeply into his eyes, "Would you rather see the real thing than look at those pictures?"

"What?? You mean --?"

"Yes, Bobby. If you'd like, I'll let you look at my bare titties while you jerk off. Would you like that? You can see it all - my big nipples and all!"

"Ahhhh, mom . . ." was all Bobby could get out as his breathing became ragged and his excitement rose at the thought of his mother showing him her bare tits.

"Well ... what do you say?"

"God, mom, sure!"

"Tell me. Tell me what you want to see. I want to hear you say it, Bobby."

Hesitantly Bobby said, "Please, mom, show me your breasts. I want to see your bare tits with the big nipples."

"That's right," Norma whispered as she began to unbutton her top. "That's what I'm going to do - right now. I'm going to show you my tits." When the dress was unbuttoned, he saw her bra stuffed almost to overflowing.

"And what are you going to do? Tell me what you're going to do while you look at my boobs, Bobby."

Bobby then went almost catatonic as his mother reached behind her to unclasp her bra. His eyes popped out as the back of the bra fell open, but his mother kept the bra against her bosom with one of her forearms saying, "Come on, Bobby, tell me what you're going to do while you look at my tits -- or I won't show them to you!"

Bobby was so excited at this point that he could hardly talk. He was almost bug-eyed as he stared across at his mother's flesh, but he managed to get out, "Uh, well - I'm going to jack off, mom. I'm going to masturbate while I look at your beautiful tits."

"And are you going to come, dear?"

"Yeah -- I'm sure gonna come!"

"That's just what I wanted to hear, Bobby. I want you to come. I want you to come real hard while you look at my tits and nipples," Norma said as she then suddenly let her arm drop and the bra fell away from her chest exposing her two magnificent breasts to her son's gaze. Bobby just sat and stared at his mother. Her tits were

even more beautiful than they appeared in the photographs. They stuck straight out and now Bobby could see that the deep dark brown areolae had a pebbled textured and the nipples themselves were longer than they appeared in the pictures.

"Nice, huh, Bobby?" his mother said teasingly. "Doesn't the sight of my bare boobs and nipples really make you want to jack your cock?"

Bobby couldn't seem to move. He was mesmerized as he sat, his one hand holding his rock hard affair in a near death grip.

He didn't actually need to move, though, because when his mother said, "My nipples get even longer and fatter when I play with them," and reached both hands up and began to pull, twist and tug at the already turgid nipples, and Bobby had a spontaneous orgasm right on the spot.

His rigid cock began to spew out jet after jet of thick white cream, the first couple of spurts traversing the short space between them and landing on his mother's thighs, soaking into the fabric of her dress.

"Ohhh ... Bobby, yeah!" Norma purred, "shoot out all that lovely cream! That's right, jack your cock, honey. Make it spurt! Do it for your mother!"

Hearing his mother's exhortations, Bobby then began to frig himself violently causing his cock to renew its spasms sending even more thick cum spewing forth covering his hand and his own thighs.

As the orgasm began to lessen, Bobby's mother reached over with her hand and gently stroked her son's face and said, "That was nice. That must have been one of the best orgasms you've had in a while. Now why don't you clean yourself up and let's have dinner. We can talk some more about this after we eat."

Norma then quickly gathered her bra and gently disengaged the pictures from Bobby's grip and departed the bathroom as he just lay back against the toilet seat, eyes scrunched closed, recovering and considering what just happened and what might happen in the future.

Chapter 3

After his mother had gone, Bobby sat motionless on the toilet, head thrown back, his eyes closed and his entire being reeling from the experience. First, having suffered the humiliation of being caught masturbating by his mother, but then having his mother boldly encourage him to do it in front of her while she looked on not three feet away and even took off her blouse and bra and let him look at her bare breasts and huge dark nipples while he did it. He still couldn't believe that he had actually had an orgasm right in front of his own mother as she watched; he really did jack off while she watched and had the most powerful orgasm of his life as she goaded him on by talking sexy and even playing with her enormous nipples. It amazed him that she appeared to not only enjoy the experience, but actually seemed to be turned on by it. It was just totally incredible and beyond comprehension to his impressionable mind.

Finally he roused himself, got cleaned up and went to his room where he dropped exhausted onto his bed and immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. He awoke sometime later hearing his mother calling him to dinner. When he looked at the clock it showed right at six o'clock. He'd been asleep for two whole hours! And then the memory of his experience came thundering back to him and he wondered whether he could go down and face his mother over the dinner table. As the memory washed over him he began to feel a mixture of shame, guilt and embarrassment at what had happened. But he also felt a growing sense of erotic excitement as the vision of his mother sitting across from him on the edge of the

bathtub, watching him intently as he had frigged his rigid cock while she fondled her own breasts flooded before his mind's eye. It was like a dream, but so intense that he didn't doubt for a second that it had really happened.

Summoning up all his courage he headed downstairs. not knowing what to expect from his mother but also excited at the same time. When he reached the dining room, dinner was already on the table and he immediately saw with a sense of disappointment that his father was seated at the table. Then his mother came in from the kitchen carrying a platter of pork chops. She just looked at him as she normally did, with a smile.

"Maybe I did dream all this," he thought to himself. It was a warm smile, but nothing unusual and it made him begin to doubt his sanity. He thought she ought to at least give some hint of what had passed between them but no, there was no sign

that things had changed.

It was Saturday morning when he was lying in bed. There were no classes and his father had decided not to play golf because it was raining. Wilbur decided to sleep in.

Chapter 4

One thing young guys do not have is patience. They want immediate gratification, and they want it now. It had been more than two days since the episode in the bathroom. And not a peep from his mother. No winking at him, no finger gestures that guys do, no licking of her lips. Nothing. It wasn't fair. Why would she want to torment him? Maybe she wanted him to take the initiative, like some men do. Women like a guy to take charge, right?

She was sitting on the sofa, watching a morning television show. She hadn't bothered to get dressed and was wearing a thin house dress, with her legs bare, and showing some nice cleavage. Bobby decided the time was ripe!

"For heaven's sake, stop that! You can't just fuck your own mother!"

Norma was sprawled on the living room couch, her big tits nearly bursting out of her lacy black bra, and her luscious thighs naked to her panties. Bobby was sprawled on top of her, shamelessly squeezing her tits with one hand, while trying to finger-fuck her juicy crack with the other.

"Bobby, no!" Norma batted her son's hand away as he nearly succeeded in working a finger inside her flimsy panties. She cast worried eyes at the light shining from the upstairs hall. "You're going to wake him up, Bobby! Oh, for God's sake, what if your father catches us?"

Bobby was too hungry for pussy to heed his mom's warning. All he had on were his pajama bottoms, and his hard cock throbbed violently.

He pushed his mother's hands back long enough to pop open the front clasp of her bra. Norma's large, creamy-white, stiff-nippled tits jiggled out. Bobby moaned as he lunged at her tits, wrapping his lips around one stiff nipple.

"Unnghh! Oh, Bobby, stop!" Norma shuddered as she felt herself weakening. Dazed, she looked down at her son, at the lips compressed wetly around her stiff red nipple. "Oh, baby, no! Don't suck your mother's titties. What if he comes down and catches us?"

Bobby just sucked her big juicy tit harder than ever, sending waves of fuck passion shooting through his mother's body. Norma gradually felt herself relaxing on the couch. Her pussy throbbed urgently under her panties.

It was still early. Norma guessed that Wilbur was still asleep. She knew she could probably get away with giving in to her son's desires, but even the slight possibility of being caught was terrifying. There was no way she could explain such incestuous behavior to her husband.

An increasing amount of sex play had developed between Norma and her son. Watching him jerk off was more than she planned to do, and It had seemed harmless at first, but it wasn't harmless anymore. Today Bobby obviously wanted to fuck her, and Norma was beginning to wonder if she had the willpower to stop him.

"No, Bobby!" Norma gasped, trying to push his mouth off her straining nipple. "No, don't you dare touch my pussy! Ungghh! Get your hands out of my panties, Bobby! Nooooo ..."

But the tit-sucking son had finally managed to work his fingers under his mother's panty crotch. Norma hissed as she felt his fingertip probing between the wet, swollen, pouty lips of her pulpy sex. She grunted loudly as his finger wormed deep inside her gooey fuck tunnel.

"No, Bobby! Stop it! Awww, noooo!"

Slurping on her fat nipple, Bobby fucked his finger to the knuckle of his mom's burning, tingling pussy. Norma was painfully conscious of his long, fat prick throbbing on her thigh.

"Ungghh!" Involuntarily she clutched his head, wincing as she held his mouth on her nipple. "Oh, all right! You win! What do you want, Bobby? What do you want to do to me?"

"I wanna fuck you!" Bobby mumbled.

"But you can't, baby! You can't fuck your own mother!"

Bobby just finger-fucked her pussy that much harder. Norma mewled as her pussy spewed fuck cream onto his knuckles.

"You ... you can lick my pussy, Bobby!" she cried desperately. "Yes, I'll let you do that to me!"

Bobby quickly stopped sucking her tit and slid to his knees in front of the couch. Norma's hands shook as she stripped off her bra completely. She lifted her firm, round ass off the cushions to let her son peel off her panties.

Then she was naked. Norma's tits heaved with her heavy breathing as she pushed her ass to the very edge of the cushion and braced her heels on the edge of the couch. She whimpered as she let her knees drop apart, completely revealing her pussy thatch to her sex starved son.

"All right, Bobby," she whispered hotly. "You win. Suck away!"

Bobby's prick throbbed in his pajama bottoms as he ogled his mom's wet, pink cunt. He glued his mouth to her steaming fuck opening, inhaling the musky aroma of a cunt in heat. Norma bit her lip as she felt his tongue digging tenderly between the pouting folds of her fuck slit.

"Ahhhh!" She clutched the back of his head. Lewdly she started fucking her furry cunt mound onto his mouth. "That's right, Bobby, lick it! Unngghh, I love it! Lick your mother's creaming pussy!"

Bobby pressed the flat of his tongue onto his mom's cunt slit, making her wiggle hard as he thrust it deep inside her pussy. His hands slid up her smooth white thighs. He opened her pussy petals with his fingers, so he could more easily lick the juice seeping from her labia.

Norma could feel her cunt pulsing and throbbing. Oh, God, I'm letting my own son eat me out, she thought as she curled her fingers into his hair.

"Bobby, do you. . . do you see the little bump at the top of my pussy?" she asked anxiously. "Stop licking me for a minute, baby! Ungghh, Christ! Do you see it?"

Bobby stared at his mother's clit. It was pink and very swollen.

"That's my clit, baby," Norma gasped. "That's the part of my pussy that feels best of all. I want you to lick it for me. I want you to put your mouth on it and suck. Will you do that for me, baby? Will you?"

Bobby nodded. Norma's cunt throbbed in front of his face as she again studied the long, thick limb tenting his pajama bottoms. Oh, God, how would she ever restrain herself from letting her son do it to her?

Bobby wrapped his lips tightly around her swollen clit. He puckered his cheeks and sucked her clit hard, sending spasming waves of fuck need shooting through Norma's naked body. At the same time he guided two fingers between the swollen, inflamed folds of her pussy. Eagerly Bobby finger-fucked his mother's cunt as he sucked her throbbing clit

"Oh, Christ, that's fantastic!" Norma pulled his hair and bucked her ass violently, fucking her cunt all over her son's face. "Oh, shit, I'm about to cum now, Bobby. Suck your mother! I'm commmming ..."

Her pussy spasmed, throbbing and sucking and clasping around Bobby's fingers. Bobby licked and sucked her tingling clit and continued to saw his fingers in and out of her open pussy gash.

Norma's violently satisfying orgasm lasted nearly a minute. When it was over, her pussy was so sensitive that she simply couldn't stand any more licking. Gasping, she pushed Bobby away.

Bobby smiled at her, licking the fragrant cunt juice from his mouth.

Norma's cheeks flushed pink with shame. But her guilt was quickly displaced by fresh fuck lust. Now that she'd gone this far, nothing could stop her from going farther. True, she couldn't actually let her son fuck her. But she could at least treat herself to sucking him off.

"Oh, look at how stiff you are," Norma said breathlessly. "I guess you're awfully horny from licking my pussy, aren't you, baby? Now your cock's just as hard as a rock."

Bobby gulped and nodded his head. Norma patted the cushion beside her on the couch.

"Hop up here, Bobby. I know this is so wrong of me, but, well, I suppose I just have to give you some kind of relief. You'll never be able to get any relief with a stiffy like that, now, will you?"

Bobby sat on the couch beside his mom.

Her fingers shaking, Norma grasped the elastic waistband and slid it down over her son's hips. Bobby lifted his ass to help her remove the bottoms.

Then he was naked. At long last, Norma had an unobstructed view of his stiff prick. Bobby's cock was incredibly large for a teenager. At least eight inches, thick and fat, pulsing in a rigid column over his stomach.

His balls were big and bloated with jizz, surrounded by a thick growth of hair. The cum tube seaming the underside of his prick shaft was even more swollen with spunk. Norma moaned as she studied the fat, flared cock knob, seeing how big and puffy it looked, how fresh precum was oozing from the slit in the tip.

"What a beautiful penis," she whispered softly, gliding her fingers down the straining cock shaft. "Good God, Bobby! Are all the guys on your team this well hung?"

Bobby shook his head, smiling proudly. Norma wrapped her fingers tightly around the root of his cock. His massive cock was so thick that she could barely grip it all with her fist. But she managed, beginning a slow, hard, pumping action on his rigid limb.

"Does this feel good, baby?"

Bobby just moaned. His cock throbbed violently in his mother's palm, growing even stiffer. Soon more and more cock juice oozed out of his piss hole, coating his mushroom cock head with a lurid slime of wet, salty precum.

"Wow, it's leaking a lot," Norma observed breathlessly.

Sighing with incestuous desire, the naked woman started beating her son's cock meat as hard as she could. The cock sap bubbled heavily out of his prick, running down the cock shaft to coat her fingers and palm with a lubricating sheen of pre-cum.

"Bobby, I'm going to try to put this whopper in my mouth now," she admitted shamefully. "And I'm going to suck it for you, and I'm going to swallow your stuff. But..." Norma thought quickly, trying to make up an excuse for her slutty behavior, no matter how absurd. "But it's just to help you relax, and take the edge off. It can never, ever happen again ..."

Bobby didn't respond.

Shamefully, Norma lowered her head. She slid her hand to the root of his rigid prick, holding it in position, so his cock wouldn't twitch and throb away from her mouth. Norma flicked out her tongue and ran it across the shiny tip of the cock flesh.

His cock juice tasted delicious. Norma slid her tongue avidly over and around his piss hole, making obscene little slurping noises as she licked up the oozing pre-cum.

"Suck it for me, Mom!" Bobby gasped, twining his fingers into her thick, black hair. "Your mouth feels good ..."

Norma shut her eyes and pressed her pouting lips to the bulbous head of his cock, giving it a long, loving kiss. Gradually, she let her lips part. The horny, naked mother panted through her nose as she sucked in the first several inches of her boy's swollen cock.

She clasped her lips in a tight, wet circle around the slippery cock shaft. Norma puckered her cheeks and began sucking his prick, sincerely determined to give her precious son the best blow-job she could.

Bobby gasped and started bouncing his ass off the couch, fucking his prick down his mother's buttery throat. Norma fought back the gagging reflex, nearly choking as his cock head pushed past her tonsils. Her cock-sucking hunger was very strong now.

His cock was throbbing between her fingers, and she could sense he was close. Tightening her fingers around the base of his cock, to hold him off, Norma resumed her hand-job. Her soft hand raced from the very base of his prick up to her mouth, jacking him off in a sensuous, slow rhythm.


Norma saw herself swallowing her son's cock cream. The thought of having a belly full of his spunk made her eager than ever. Swirling her tongue around his flared tip, she sucked his prick as hard as she possibly could.

Her head bobbed and the smacking, gurgling sounds were very loud and urgent as she fucked her face torridly with his prick. Norma told herself to be quiet, that the slurping noises might possibly wake up Wilbur and she couldn't possibly tell him it wasn't what it looked like.

But she was much too aroused to help herself.

Norma's cheeks went crimson as she frantically went on sucking hard, but not to make him shoot. She wanted it to last.

"Mom!" Moaning, Bobby fucked his hips high off the couch. "I'm coming, Mom!"

His massive shaft throbbed wildly as the thick, silvery cream burst out of his cock nozzle. It was every bit as thick and creamy as his mother had hoped. It was a very big load, a huge cum explosion, jettisoned up from Bobby's balls, making his shank twitch and tremble as it spouted its silvery seed down his mother's throat.

Norma tried to swallow all his jizz, but it was such a huge load of cum that she couldn't handle it. The gooey spunk filled her mouth, the overflow bubbled out of her lips, running back down his still spurting prick.

"Christ," moaned Bobby. "I just died ..."

Norma took his cock out of her mouth, licking the cum from her lips and continuing to fondle his cock lovingly. "You're the best, baby," she whispered. "But please don't ever, ever expect me to do this for you every time you get a hard-on."

Chapter 5