Artistic Photos of Mom

Story Info
Mom and son have lurid sex.
8.6k words
4.25
79.3k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artistic Photos of Mom

Our cast: Norma, the mother

Wilbur, her husband, semi-retired physician

Bobby, the 19 year-old son

Chapter 1

She was Bobby's mom. She was a hot-assed mom. Not your cookies and milk mom. And it distressed her to hear Bobby jerking off -- three or four times a day! What an awful waste of spunk!

She was married to Wilbur, a semi-retired family doctor. And if you really wanna know, he loved pussies. He was partial to hairy pussies because it was nature's way to get your attention. Maybe you could bounce a tennis ball off a bald pussy, but Wilbur was a doc from the old school. He loved massaging a mature woman's pussy lips and she'd sure moan and huff and squirm. All in the name of science.

Norma and Wilbur gave birth to a son. They named him Robert, for no special reason, and so they called him Bobby. We first meet Bobby in college , when he was 19. Bobby was handsome, even beautiful, and he wore his blond hair long. He had a baby face, an innocence that most men lack. If he wore a dress, he could pass for a girl. His skin was smooth, almost hairless, and his blue eyes had a way of flirting with you, even when he was serious.

He'd managed to finish his freshman year with decent grades, given that he jerked off 3-4 times a day. His shaft was large, almost like polished ivory when erect. His foreskin added to the thickness of his cock. And when he masturbated it made a gooshing sound like a dog lapping gravy. He liked women, not girls, but mature women in their 40's. There was something about a mature pussy -- the hairiness, the lips, the scent. He idolized his mother.

He hadn't seen his mother naked yet. Not that she was careful, because she wasn't. She made no effort to cover up when Bobby was around. She even asked him to do the snaps on her big reinforced bra. You see, her breasts were heavy and they had big red nipples. Unfortunately Bobby hadn't seen her fully naked boobs. After all, their home wasn't a strip club! There was no bump and grind in Norma's bedroom. She considered herself a lady.

Old Wilbur remembered his struggles with organic chemistry and almost failing the course because he spent so much time jerking off. Yes, Wilbur did graduate, and spent his years happily doing vaginal exams, and not getting arrested for doing stuff he shouldn't be doing. He married a woman who was very, very hairy and they gave birth to a son who grew up in the family tradition. His name was Robert, as mentioned above, and like his father, he was fixated on hairy pussies.

Wilbur's wife, Norma, was a lovely woman, the kind of female that served the role of mother, wife, and lover. She was medium height, with jet black hair, and a prominent bottom. Her eyes were soft, except when she was horny and then she'd weep a little because the throbbing in her sopping pussy made her crazy. She was slightly over 40, and her body was made for sex. Her needs were constant because her dildo was only temporary and it didn't speak. She needed soft words -- dirty words, lurid whisperings to heighten her arousal.

Bobby was a bright guy, but not highly motivated, and he took courses that they told him to take. In his sophomore year he took a course in art history and if you asked him what art history was all about, he had no idea except there were lots of naked chicks and he imagined the artist beating off while the model laid there and did what she needed to do -- look like she needed to get laid.

They lived in a nice home, in a upper middle class suburb of San Francisco. Wilbur was a respected member of the St Jude Episcopal church, and Bobby had belonged to the scout troop there when he was younger. But going camping, and going on bird study hikes wasn't half as much fun as looking up women's dresses, or having a date give you a blow job.

Chapter 2

Bobby sat on the commode in the plush upstairs bathroom; he was staring at a grainy color photograph of a nude woman in his left hand, and he was pumping his lubricated stalk in his right.

As he stared at the upper body picture of a curvy brunette with D-sized breasts, he slid his greasy fist slowly up and down his shaft while trying to imagine what it would be like to have this woman sitting across from him -- live! -- watching him jacking off. She wouldn't just be sitting there, would she? Maybe she'd spread her legs for him. Maybe finger her pouting slit and whisper sweet filth in his ears?

It so happened that this day, being Thursday, there was a bomb scare at the college. Classes were cancelled and a bomb squad arrived, armed to the teeth. Bobby was able to go home early. He had planned to use the time to study for a history exam, but when he got home he didn't see his mother's car in the driveway and figured she must be still at work. Thinking he had the house to himself, he hurried to the upstairs bathroom to relieve himself of the tingling in his balls that had been nagging him all morning.

His mother was not a philosopher. She felt the difference between good and evil was simple. If you felt happy when you did it, it must be good. If it give you a stomach ache it was evil. Since she was a liberal minded female, most of what she did to herself was good. She loved to play with her hairy privates, especially her over developed clit. She loved to look at herself in the mirror, admiring her heavy breasts and very thick nipples. And she loved shoving her fingers up her ass, to embellish the buzzing in her rectum when she had explosive orgasms.

She believed Bobby should have a healthy mind, and not be riddled with guilt about the human body. There was absolutely nothing wrong with allowing her son to watch her get dressed. Or sit on the hopper while she pissed.

As he was getting dressed for classes, he had passed down the hallway on his way to the bathroom when he happened to glance through the half-opened door of his parents' bedroom. He caught a glimpse of his mother, clad in only bra and panties and fixing her hair the mirror. Although the glance was only fleeting it was enough to set him on edge. Norma was a medium height woman whose most striking features were her long, thick black hair which cascaded down her back almost to her waist, her pear shaped ass, and her lush creamy white thighs.

He sat masturbating to the woman in the magazine. Not that the woman was nude, because she wasn't. It happened to be a woman's fitness magazine and the woman had muscular thighs and long legs. He imagined those thighs wrapped around his head and her calves pressing against his ears. She had legs like his mother.

He was taken completely by surprise when the bathroom door suddenly opened and there stood his mother staring in amazement at him. She remained frozen in the doorway with one hand on the doorknob and the other on the jamb for what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a few seconds, her gaze alternating up and down between his eyes and what was dangling heavily between his legs.

Just as suddenly as she had appeared, she whispered, "Excuse me, I'm sorry," and was gone, softly pulling the door closed behind her. But it was too late. The damage had been done; he'd been caught!

"God -- what's going to happen now," he worried as his cock slowly began to deflate. His libido deflating as well, Bobby decided he had better get cleaned up and try to get back to his books.

And then he remembered that early that morning his mother had hastily told him on her way out to work that she was leaving work early to take the car for a checkup. She would get a ride home from there. He realized then that she must have been home the entire time even though he hadn't seen or heard her.

Just as he put the magazine on the floor and was ready to get a face cloth to clean himself off he heard a soft rapping at the door. The door opened a crack and his mother stuck her head inside and said, "Is it alright if I come in, Bobby? Please let me come in."

"Gee, mom, I'll be out in just a second. Can't you wait?"

"I need to talk to you -- right now," she said as the door opened wider and she entered.

When she was fully inside, she gently closed the door and turned toward her son who was still seated on the toilet with his pants around his ankles. Looking down on his upturned face she said, "I'm really sorry to disturb you, but I've been wanting to talk to you about this for quite some time now. Do you mind?" She was wearing an old house dress that buttoned up the front , and was cut well above her knees.

"Talk about what, mom?"

"This. You know -- what you're doing. Masturbating."

"Aw, Christ, mom ... "

"It's OK, Bobby. Look - I've been meaning to bring the subject up ever since I talked to your father about it, but he just shrugs it off and refuses to discuss it. I'm a little curious about your jerking off -- I'm your mother, you know ... Can you and I just discuss it?"

"Can I, uh, get dressed first?" Bobby asked, feeling a little embarrassed sitting half naked in front of his mother even though his erection had subsided.

"Well ... I thought maybe you'd like to ... finish what you'd started -- before I so rudely interrupted you."

When her son didn't answer, she said softly, "It's OK. You can go ahead. I'd really like you to go ahead and finish it."

"You mean finish doing it? Right now?" he queried, puzzled.

"Well, yes -- if you wouldn't mind."

"With you here?"

"Sure - I think it'd be fun to watch you jerk off. Maybe shoot your load, whatever happens ..."

"You'd what?" Bobby said in amazement.

"I'd like to watch you, you know ... but do it slow, I'd like to watch ..." his mother said matter-of-factly.

"Aw, mom, it's bad enough you caught me without you making me do it in front of you," he said shamefacedly.

"I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to Bobby. But I really would like to watch you play with your penis."

"Well, I don't know whether I could do that or not. I've never done it in front of someone before."

"I guess it might be a little difficult to get yourself off, given the situation -- especially with your mother present." She pointed toward the magazine lying on the floor and said, "But it's OK if you want to go ahead and look at those pictures -- if you think it would help."

The reference to the magazine made Bobby blush again and he didn't know quite what to say. Norma, sensing her son's hesitation, bent down and picked up the magazine. Glancing at the picture that Bobby had been looking at earlier she handed it to him asking, "Is this the picture that you like to jerk off to? Is she the one that turns you on? She's really got great legs, doesn't she?"

Reflexively, Bobby reached out with his hand and took the magazine from her, looking down at the picture. Totally confused by the situation, especially hearing his mother talk this way for the first time in his life, Bobby was at a loss as to how to act, but he felt thoroughly trapped with no way out.

"Well, maybe if you're not ready yet, we can talk a little, OK?" his mother asked.

"Sure, mom, fine ..."

"Would you answer a couple of questions for me?"

"If I can ... " Bobby responded hesitantly.

"I know you've been masturbating. All the telltale signs are there -- the dried cum on your sheets, lots of Kleenex in the waste basket. I want you to know that I think it's OK, and that it's normal and nothing to be ashamed of, OK?"

"Uh, huh."

"Have you had sex with a girl yet? I mean real sex -- where you have an orgasm?"

"No," Bobby answered softly, and then added, "not that I haven't wanted to."

"Naturally. When you masturbate, do you fantasize about Lorrie, or Ariel or any of your other girlfriends?"

"Yeah, sometimes."

"And what do you fantasize about them?"

"You know -- what it would be like to be with them, fingering their slit,

that kind of stuff?"

"Uh, huh, and would you like it if one of them jacked you off? I'm sorry, dear -- you do know what jacking off is, don't you?"

"Sure. It's what I was doing - masturbating."

"Does it bother you, Bobby, when I talk like that? You know, use descriptive words like jacking off?"

Actually, it was somewhat titillating to hear his mother use that kind of language, but he only replied, "No ma'am, it doesn't bother me."

"And would you want one of your girlfriends to do it to you? Jack you off?"

"I guess. Yeah, but I don't think it would ever happen soon ..."

"And the other times? When you're not fantasizing about them you look at pictures?"

"Uh, huh," Bobby was starting to get even more nervous now, wondering

whether his mother was going to ask him whether he thought about her while he was doing it. That was an area he wanted to avoid because from time to time he did think about her, wondering what her body looked like totally undressed. He could not ever remember seeing his mother totally naked although now and then he had glimpsed her in various states of undress as he had that morning. He was especially turned on by her naked legs.

Even though his mother was not big-breasted she had enough to make her blouses and sweaters stick out and he was curious about them and what they looked like, especially her nipples which seemed to poke out through her clothes all the time.

Sensing she was getting close to shaky territory, Norma pushed a little harder with her next question. "Is there anything else you think about besides your girlfriends, Bobby?"

"Well ..." and he hesitated a long, guilty moment.

"How about me, Bobby. Have you ever thought about me while you masturbated?"

Norma could tell even before he opened his mouth that she had hit the mark. Bobby's face turned a few shades of darker red as he stammered, "Aw, mom ..."

"It's OK, Bobby. I think it's natural for a young man to be curious about his mother -- even sexually. Now tell me, honestly, have you ever thought about me?"

"Well, sure, I guess. Once in a while," he admitted shyly.

"And what do you fantasize -- about me?"

"Jeez, this is really embarrassing ..."

"There's no need to be embarrassed, son --- I'm your mother and you can tell me. I'm really curious and I'd like to know. Now tell me what you think about me while you're playing with yourself."

"Well, I guess I like your butt and your legs, mom. I think about them mostly."

"Well, I'm very flattered, son," Norma said reassuringly. "I'm glad you find my backside attractive. I always thought I'm gaining weight in my butt ..."

"Jeez, no. It's perfect, mom. I mean it."

"Tell me - what's the thing that most turns you on about women? Is it their legs, or butts, or their breasts or what?"

"Breasts, mostly, I guess."

"Is that what you look at most of the time when you look at those pictures?"

"Uh, huh."

"Do you ever think about my tits, Bobby. Have you ever seen my bare breasts?"

"Uh, no I haven't," he stammered honestly, wondering what his mother was getting at now. Norma then suddenly stood and said, "Wait here just a minute, OK - I'll be right back," as she opened the bathroom door and turned down the hallway.

A minute later she was back and re-seated herself on the edge of the tub. In her hand she held what appeared to Bobby to be a bunch of photographs, but he couldn't see what they were. Then his mother said, "Bobby, I'd like you to see these, if you want to, but first you have to promise me that you won't ever tell anyone you've seen them, OK? Promise?"

"Sure mom, if you don't want me to say anything, I won't," Bobby said, thinking that maybe his mother had some girly pictures of his father's or something.

Without saying anything Norma held the photos toward her son. Bobby took them in his dry hand while reaching for a towel to wipe off the baby oil on his other hand. Having done so he then looked down at the top photo and was stunned.

There, in full living color, was a picture of none other than his mother dressed up whorishly like many of the girls in the magazines. She had on sheer black stockings held up by suspenders from a black garter belt and high heels that made her beautiful legs look even longer and fuller. But what attracted his immediate attention was that her upper torso was encased in a partial bra that lifted her

breasts and pushed them out while leaving the nipples completely exposed. He felt his soft cock twitch and began to harden again as he gazed at the magnificently large, dark brown areolae and nipples on his mother's breasts. They were huge -- larger than any he had ever seen in a magazine or even imagined existed. And they jutted straight out from her tits tilting slightly upward and outward.

As he continued to stare at that one picture he was aware that his cock was swelling and that it was in plain view of his mother's sight. Still, he couldn't seem to remove his eyes from the picture.

When he finally did look up at his mother she had a sexy smile on her face and said in a low, husky voice, "It's OK, Bobby. You can look at the rest of them too, if you want ..."

"Is this really you, mom?" he asked, somewhat confused and a little embarrassed at being so boldly confronted with his own mother's sexuality.

"Yes, Bobby, it really is me. But don't ask how they were taken -- I did some photo modeling when I was in college. Just look at them, OK?"

Bobby just nodded his head as he took the second photo. It showed his mother sitting upright on the edge of a straight-backed chair. Her legs were spread and he could now make out a thick, black patch of pubic hair between her legs. This inflamed him even more. He had never before considered even remotely the possibility that his mother had a sexual side, but that idea was changing rapidly.

There were about six pictures in all of his mother in various poses and dressed the same in each picture. The last one was somewhat different, however, insomuch as now his mother was sitting spread legged on the edge of the bed and she had one hand holding what appeared to be a large, black rubber penis stuck in her cunt while the other hand pulled at one of her big nipples as she leered at the camera

with a lust filled expression.

At this point, Bobby became fully erect again and looked apprehensively up at his mother. Norma just smiled and said to him, "Well -- I can see that I do turn you on, don't I?"

As Norma nodded her head toward the picture Bobby was holding she said, "And you ought to be able to see from those pictures that guys aren't the only ones that play with themselves, either. I've been masturbating since I was a young girl and still do it every day -- sometimes more than once a day. I love doing it and love watching other people doing it, too. That's why I want to watch you. Maybe one of these days I'll even let you watch me do it." She giggled. "But now I can see those pictures have got you hard again. Would you like to look at them while you jerk off?"

When Bobby didn't respond right away she continued, "I'd be glad to have you look at those if you want to. Bobby, it's alright. You're hard as a rock. Why don't you go ahead and jerk off while you look at those pictures. Here -- give me your hand," and Norma reached out and grasped her son's hand, the one that he had been using on his cock. Turning the palm up she proceeded to gather a mouthful of saliva and spit it onto his hand.

"That'll help make you slick again ..."

Dumbfounded, Bobby reached down and began to smear his mother's saliva over his solid erection as he looked into her heavy lidded eyes. When it was completely covered he wrapped his hand around his massive cock and began to slowly pump it up and down as he looked once again at the lurid picture of his mother fucking herself with the dildo and playing with her nipple.

After a few moments he heard his mother say, "Do you like my tits, Bobby? Now that you've seen my bare breasts, don't you think they're really nice? I have really big, sexy nipples don't I? Actually, I've got the biggest nipples I've ever seen on a woman and I know they turn men on. Do you like them?"