Artistic Photos of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a half hour later, and Norma knew that she would have trouble falling asleep that night. She was still much too aroused.

She sprawled naked on her bed, on her stomach, with a pillow stuffed between her thighs under her cunt. Norma was dry-fucking slowly, shameful tears running down her cheeks as she recalled how her incestuous affair with her son had begun in the first place.

One morning, when she was rushing stark naked between the bathroom and her bedroom, Bobby had nearly run into her in the hall. Norma had daintily tried to cover herself with her hands, but not before affording her boy a tempting view of her tits and pussy. When Bobby had excused himself, it had been impossible not to notice the big bulge in his pants.

There had been other warning signs after that, occurring more frequently. Norma recalled how intently her son studied her body if she wore a low-cut blouse or skimpy shorts. In turn, she was dressed scantily to attract his attention.

Then the touching started. Bobby had come home after making the dean's list, and Norma had given him a congratulatory hug. While embracing him, she'd felt her son's hand sliding down her waist to cup the cheeks of her ass.

Was that the turning point? When she hadn't tried to stop him? When she'd instead pressed herself closely against him, and tilted her chin for a kiss? Bobby had kissed her, passionately, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.

It had only lasted a few seconds, but the kisses that followed in the days ahead lasted longer and longer. Soon neither required an excuse to initiate hugging and kissing. It became commonplace for the curvaceous mother to give her boy a long good-morning kiss, followed by another pelvis-grinding embrace when he returned from school in the afternoon.

Bobby's hands had boldly strayed farther and farther, rolling her luscious ass globes under his palms, squeezing and caressing her tits. Norma had only protested half-heartedly, and his embraces had become incredibly blatant. By then Bobby's crotch was bulging when his mom so much as passed him in the hall.

"What am I going to do about this?" Norma whispered, miserably humping her pussy onto the pillow. "Oh, God, what am I going to do?"

Whimpering against the sheets, Norma finally fell asleep. But a little later she was awakened again, as her horny son joined her on the bed.

At first Norma thought she was dreaming. She heard Bobby groaning, and felt strong hands pulling up her hips. The pillow was being pulled away. She was in the dog-fucking position, with her ass elevated and her shoulders firmly braced on the bed.

The naked woman finally opened her eyes when she felt the huge, spongy cock knob probing the hairy lips of her cunt. No, this wasn't any dream! Squealing, Norma turned her head.

It was Bobby, all right. He was naked, crouching on his knees behind her. He was eagerly positioning himself, ready to fuck his massive limb into her pussy.

"Bobby!" Norma gasped. "I told you to go away!"

"I couldn't, Mom," Bobby moaned. "I had to put it in you first."

"But we can't. No, Bobby, don't! I told you, we can't do this. It's incest! It's sinful! No, Bobby, we can't!"

But her words faded abruptly into an astonished moan as she felt the boy's velvety cock head fucking into her soaking quim. Norma squealed and clawed the sheets. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the first several inches of her son's rampant boner slipping up her aching cunt.

"Unngghhh! Take it out, Bobby! No, don't fuck your mother! No, jeez, no!"

But Bobby just ignored her protests. He held onto her hips, staring down at her hairy pussy mouth clasping tightly around his cock.


"Unngghh! Bobby, you bastard! Oh, please, take it out of me! I don't want to do this to you, baby!"

Bobby grunted, ramming his cock to the balls in her creaming pussy. Then he started fucking his mother like a horny dog, clawing her ass globes, pounding his prick furiously in and out of her cunt.

Norma grimaced, shutting her eyes. She just cried against the sheets, realizing there was nothing she could do to stop him. The last barrier had been broken. She was a horrible woman. She was letting her own son fuck her cunt.

And it felt incredibly good! Bobby had such a big prick for a kid. And he was a talented fucker, too. His mammoth cock fucked in and out of her pussy with a hard, steady rhythm, pleasuring the innermost depths of her sex.

"Is this good. Mom?" Bobby asked eagerly. "Am I fucking you right? Goddamn, Mom! You've got such a juicy cunt!"

"Unngghh ... oh, Bobby!" Norma dazedly started grinding her naked ass cheeks to meet his fuck strokes, shamefully fucking her red, dripping pussy onto the pounding shaft of his cock. "Oh, Bobby ... oh, lover ... Oh, Bobby ... God, that's right ... fuck your mother!"

Norma gripped the sheets, kneading the cotton between her fingers. Her pussy was throbbing like a heart, sucking and clasping the pounding cock shaft.

"You like it now, don't you, Mom?"

"I'm so ashamed of myself!" Norma cried. "You scheming little bastard, waking me up like this. Ungghh! Oh, Bobby, I can't help myself anymore. Just do it, baby!"

Bobby was ramming his naked mother as hard as he could, furiously drilling his prick through the clasping sheath of her pussy. He held tightly onto her ass cheeks, watching the pear shaped globes jiggle obscenely every time he rammed his throbbing cock shaft to the hilt in Mom's buttery cunt.

And he could see her asshole, too. The pink, hairless, tightly muscled sphincter was pulsating obscenely in and out, throbbing in time with the convulsive pressures of her pussy around his prick. Grinning, Bobby slid one hand into the cleft of her ass.

"Ahhhh, Bobby!" Norma lifted her head and whined like a wounded animal as she felt his middle finger probing her asshole. "No, Bobby, for God's sake! Don't play with my asshole! No, it's so nasty!"

But Bobby had already observed that his sex-crazed mother would give in to anything if she were horny enough. Still fucking his bloated cock furiously into her cunt; he wormed his finger slowly into the tender, rubbery grip of her asshole.

Norma gasped as she felt her sphincter muscles suck around the probing finger, welcoming it into her ass. An intense, forbidden fuck heat pulsed through her loins. She loved the way her son's finger felt up her asshole!


"Y-y-yesss," she hissed, bucking her blushing buns harder than ever. "Unngghhh! Jack off my asshole, Bobby! Oh, fuck ... oh, piss ... put your finger right up your mother's juicy butt!"

* * *

Wilbur wondered why Norma didn't nag him anymore about sex. That was fine with him because she was still his wife and they'd had some hot times. But now, they were pals and sometimes she said she missed their first years when he loved eating her pussy. They talked about Bobby's new job, and he was married now to some Radcliff girl and he lived on the East Coast. Norma hoped they'd visit some day, but she doubted he'd come home again.