All Comments on 'Artists Impression Ch. 02'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 11 years ago

Wonderful story- I love the language of it. Thank you.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 11 years ago
Getting old!

I must be getting old but I would have had breakfast first! As usual, Joulie, the detail is perfect without getting clinical. It is so easy to visualize the action while reading.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 11 years ago
Truly one of your best!

Each of your stories is in it's own way a gem! Somehow you capture the sexual nature of the women whose stories you tell perfectly. Or is this just a device to expose for all of your readers your wanton youth? Either way you know how to weave a good tale and use a delightful vocabulary to add layers and layers of depth to each. Chapter 03 awaits me but I will wait to savor it properly! So thoroughly have I enjoyed this chapter that to plunge forward would be a disservice and a waste.

PurplePlungerPurplePlungeralmost 11 years ago
Another Mistresspiece!

What an exhilarating read Joulie

You really are the Mistress of erotic writing. I do enjoy reading about the female sensual feelings as written by a lady and you express them so well.

I musn't be greedy and save part three for tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to that breakfast feast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES