Artist's Interpretation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge grin came to Molly's face as she rubbed her hands up and down those long, smooth legs. "I am so glad I took this gig." She thrust her cock back into the welcoming warmth of the teacher's pussy.

The orgasm had left Ms. Lane's body buzzing with pleasure. With the heightened sensitivity, she knew it wouldn't take long before she rode the wave of her first climax into another.

Unbeknownst to the two lovers, their was a groggy groan from the other side of the desk. Alicia sat up, rubbing her eyes and smacking her lips. Someone was making a hell of a racket. A curtain of red hair was spilling over the side of the desk, tickling her face. Her eyes widened when she realized what she'd just woken up to. "Holy shit. Wake up, Val, you gotta see this." She shook the still sleeping girl next to her.

"Mmm, five more minutes," Valerie muttered.

Alicia popped her head up and her jaw dropped at the sight before her. To put it bluntly, Ms. Lane and Molly were fucking the hell out of each other. She watched in awe as the two sexual champions went at each other.

"Welcome back, sleepyhead," Molly said, not even slowing her pace. "You enjoying the show?"

Alicia nodded. "Hell yeah I am! Goddamn, get that dick, Ms. Lane. You two are so fucking hot!"

"Aah, why don't you- oh fuck that's good! Why don't you make yourself u-ooh-seful, Alicia," Ms. Lane groaned. She grabbed Alicia by the hair and shoved the girl's face into one of her bouncing titties. Alicia's cry of surprise was muffled by the mass of flesh, but she quickly got the idea. Wrapping her mouth around the fat nipple and sucking.

"Hmm, whas happunin," Valerie mumbled, rubbing her head. As soon as she was in range, she was snatched up and had a faceful of titty meat, too.

Ms. Lane threw her head back and moaned unabashedly. The triple threat of her students sucking and massaging her tits and her model pounding her pussy was taking her to a world of total ecstasy. Another orgasm surged through her and she clenched Alicia and Valerie's heads tightly to her chest, smothering them with the soft flesh.

"Cumming again? I suppose I can't take all the credit for that one," said Molly. She idly played with her own tits, squeezing them and giving her hard nipples a little flick. "Mmm, your pussy feels so good, Ms. Lane. So soft and warm and so, so tight! I'm not gonna last much longer, but I'll bet I can give you one last orgasm before I'm done. Ready?"

"Oh, fuuuuck," Ms. Lane cried.

"I'll take that as a yes." Molly thrust herself inside hard, her cock pistoning in and out of Ms. Lane's tight slit. Her heavy, swinging balls slapped against the teacher's ass everytime she hilted herself inside. Each powerful thrust made the snug walls of Ms. Lane's pussy clamp down even tighter on Molly's cock.

Valerie and Alicia were working hard on Ms. Lane's boobs. Each of Molly's thrusts sent the massive mounds quaking. The girls held them in place, massaging and licking the tender flesh. They coated every inch of them in their sticky saliva and nibbled at the pointy nipples. Stuffing the nipple and as much titty meat as they could into their mouths, they lifted their heads up until the tit was eventually pulled from their mouths with a loud pop.

Ms. Lane couldn't believe it. The euphoria from her last orgasm hadn't yet faded and she already felt another rising up inside her. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. Molly had been right: this experience would redefine her entire sex life. There would only be before and after Molly now. She screamed as another climax took her.

Molly grinned as Ms. Lane's inner walls quivered around her meat. "What did I tell ya? Oh yeah, I love a beautiful pussy cumming on my dick. Best feeling ever. Ooh, I'm getting close!"

"Cum for us, Molly!" Valerie begged.

"Yeah, give us all that hot, yummy cum!" Alicia added.

Molly couldn't hold off anymore. The pressure in her belly was reaching a boiling point. "You want it? Here it comes," she gasped, as she pulled out of Ms. Lane's pussy and started jerking her cock furiously.

"On your knees, girls," Ms. Lane said. They all scrambled into position. The three ladies kneeling with their cheeks pressed together and mouths open expectantly. "Here's your canvas, Molly. Turn us into your masterpiece."

The sight finally pushed Molly over the edge. With a cry, she let loose. First, she aimed for their mouths. At least she tried to. Aiming isn't easy when you're cumming so hard. Most of the huge, messy blasts ended up coating their faces, but there was still more than enough to fill their mouths.

When she felt like they were thoroughly glazed, she aimed down at their chests. It took five shots just to coat Ms. Lane's tremendous titties. Molly's balls tightened up with each shot, finally relaxing after the sixteenth blast.

Molly leaned her butt back against the desk. Panting for breath, she looked down at her handiwork with a tired, but very satisfied smile. "Now that's what I call a work of art," she said.

The trio of women were coated in cum. All three of them greedily lapped it up. Using their hands to push it into their mouths, then licking their fingers clean. When they ran out of cum on their faces, they all turned to look at Ms. Lane's huge, cum-coated mountains. Valerie and Alicia shared a look before diving in. One boob was more than enough to keep each of them busy. Ms. Lane pouted at missing out on so much of that creamy goodness, but if that was the price she had to pay to give her student's the experience they would need to excel then so be it.

When Ms. Lane's rack was finally clean, the girls caught her in a messy threeway kiss. They swapped cum from mouth to mouth, sucked on each other's tongues, and finally swallowed the last drops of the massive load.

Ms. Lane sat back on her butt with a sigh of contentment. Idly, she sucked each of her fingers clean of any spots she may have missed.

"Ms. Lane!" Charlotte called. "Do you want to take a look at my sketches?"

"Very good, Charlotte. You get an A+," Ms. Lane said. She didn't even bother turning around.

Charlotte grinned and pumped her fists in triumph. "Yes!"

Molly sauntered over to lean over Charlotte's shoulder. The two of them chattered excitedly as Charlotte held up her work for Molly to admire. "Would you let me keep one of these?" Molly asked.

"Of course, they are pictures of you after all."

Molly flipped through the pages until she found one she couldn't live without. It showed Molly lying on top of Ms. Lane. They were staring into each other's eyes. Every curve of their bodies was depicted in wonderful detail. But the best part was how Charlotte captured the intensity of their gazes and the open pleasure on their faces.

"Don't artists usually sign their work?" Molly said.

Charlotte took the page and signed her name with a flourish before handing it back.

Molly carefully rolled up the page. "Now when you're a famous artist, I can say I have one original pieces."

Charlotte beamed with pride. "And when you're a famous model, I can say I was the one who got to discover you."

Molly laughed. "You're too sweet." She leaned in and gave Charlotte a kiss on the cheek.

After the climax of their sexcapades, Valerie and Alicia had collapsed into a heap. They snuggled together, softly moaning in contentment. Ms. Lane was lying nearby, but in a somewhat more dignified position. All in all they were three very tired and very, very happy women.

Molly stood over them with hands on her hips. A proud smile curved her lips as she looked over her work. "So ladies, same time next week?"

They all lifted their heads up. Alicia and Valerie looked to their teacher. Ms. Lane pursed her lips, thinking for a moment. "We would love to have you back, wouldn't we, girls?"

Alicia and Valerie nodded vigorously.

"But next week is so far away," Ms. Lane said. "How about we have lessons twice a week from now on. Does that sound good to everyone?"

"Yes, ma'am!" they all said together.