Artist's Interpretation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock was nestled between Ms. Lane's breasts. The massive melons completely enveloped her length with only her cherry red tip peeking out of the cleavage. "No one's ever done this for me before. No one's ever been big enough. Oh, it feels so good!"

Ms. Lane laughed. "I'm not surprised. Big tits like mine don't come around every day. But they're made for big dicks like yours," she said. She kneaded her tits together, firmly massaging the dick between her pillowy soft breasts. She upped the ante by pressing them tightly together and bouncing them up and down the shaft.

Valerie and Alicia were in awe of their teacher's unbound bosom. "Holy shit, ma'am. Your boobs are magnificent," Valerie said.

"Yes, I've heard that a lot," Ms. Lane said with quite a bit of smugness. She shook her chest from side to side, the cock slapping between her tits.

Meanwhile, Alicia was speechless. Seeing Ms. Lane's titties in all their huge, jiggly glory had struck her dumb. Only a small, excited squeak escaped her throat.

Eventually, Ms. Lane released Molly's cock from it's cushiony prison. "Alright, girls, line up!" Ms. Lane said with a clap of her hands. She pulled her two horny students down until they were all level with the cock head. Ms. Lane adopted her lecturing tone. "There's three of us and only one cock, so we need to determine who gets the first ride." Alicia and Valerie looked at her eagerly. "Whoever can take this monster the furthest down their throat wins! I'll go first. "

Ms. Lane sucked the cock head back into her mouth and began to descend. Inch after inch disappeared between her ruby-painted lips. Molly groaned when she felt her tip slip into the teacher's throat. Ms. Lane reached her limit and pulled back. Blinking tears from her eyes, she admired her handywork. A bright red ring of lipstick marked Molly's length at slightly past the halfway point. "That's what you need to beat. Not bad if I do say so myself," she said with a self-satisfied smile. "Good luck, girls."

Alicia took hold of the shaft. "Watch and learn," she said. But unfortunately for her, as soon as the fat head bumped the back of her throat, she gagged hard and had to come up for air. She had only managed about four inches.

"After all that big talk that's all you've got?" said Valerie, less than impressed with her friend's display.

"Sh- shut up," said Alicia. The brash Latina was looking uncharacteristically embarrassed. "I'm out of practice and I've never had one even close to this big before." She wiped drool off her chin. "It's your turn. Let's see you do better." She passed the cock over to Valerie.

Valerie gripped the base of the shaft tightly with both hands. She looked up into Molly's clear, blue eyes and opened her mouth for the futa cock. Valerie's lips easily slipped past Ms. Lane's lipstick ring and just kept going. Alicia and Ms. Lane gasped in astonishment and Molly gasped in pure delight. All thirteen inches of hard cock were stuffed down Valerie's throat. The swinging balls bounced against her chin. She made sure to seal her lips firmly around the shaft before pulling back.

The others stared in amazement at the black lipstick ring around the base of Molly's length. "I win," said Valerie simply.

"What the fuck?!" said Alicia. "How the fuck did you do that?"

"No gag reflex," said Valerie, sticking her tongue out teasingly.

"Yes, well... that was very impressive, Valerie," said Ms. Lane. "And you're right. You won fair and square." In truth, Ms. Lane was a bit disappointed that her own oral abilities were so easily showed up. She stood up and walked over to her desk. With a sweep of her arms she cleared everything off, pencils and books clattering to the floor. She patted the edge of the desk. "Come sit up her please, Molly," she said.

Molly was still a bit dazed from the deepthroating and had a big, goofy grin on her face. She shook herself out of it and did as she was told. She beckoned to Valerie with a sultry smile. "Congratulations, winner. Come get your prize."

When Valerie was close enough, Molly wrapped her arms around her. Big, warm hands slid up her back, pulling her shirt over her head and working to unhook her bra. Soft lips nipped at the sensitive skin of Valerie's neck, making her coo in delight and tangle her hand in Molly's soft, golden hair. The feel of those strong arms holding her tight and the hard cock rubbing against her belly made her tremble with lust.

Under Molly's clever hands, Valerie was quickly stripped down completely, revealing every inch of creamy pale skin. While she didn't have Alicia's athletic physique or the rolling curves of Ms. Lane, she was still gorgeous in a petite way.

Molly laid back on the desk, her massive cock standing up proudly. "Ready to go for a ride?" she asked. She helped Valerie climb onto her lap, holding the girl's slim hips as she lined up the pretty pussy with her tip.

Valerie stared apprehensively at the enormous cock that was aimed at her pussy. "It's so big..." she said with a heavy swallow.

"Don't worry, it will fit," Molly said. She tried to keep her voice soothing even though her libido was screaming at her to fuck this girl's brains out. "Trust me?"

Valerie nodded. With Molly's hands on her hips to steady her, she lowered herself down. The lips of her pussy spread wide to accommodate the fat, mushroom head. Going slow, she took inch after inch inside her until she was sitting on Molly's lap with the futa's balls pressed against her ass. She marveled at the fact that she was able to take it all. Every shift of her hips or twitch from the cock inside of her sent a jolt of pleasure coursing through her body.

"See, I told you you could do it," Molly said. "Oh fuck, Valerie, you feel so good!"

"How about this?" said Valerie. Lifting herself up, her pussy lips snugly gripping the shaft around them, before dropping herself back down.

"Mmm, yeah. Ride that dick, honey," Molly groaned out.

As Ms. Lane watched Valerie bounce up and down on Molly's lap, an idea came to her. She unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it, her full hips rolling alluringly. Her panties quickly followed. Now fully naked she went to stand at the end of the desk that Molly's head was resting on. "Since I was runner up, I think I deserve a consolation prize, don't you think?" she said with a naughty giggle.

Without waiting for an answer, she climbed up on the desk and straddled Molly's face. The futa had just enough time to grin before thick thighs enveloped her head and Ms. Lane's dripping pussy was pressed to her mouth. Ms. Lane removed her hair tie and shook out her massive mane of red curls. She let out a low moan as Molly's tongue began to explore her inner depths. It didn't take long for Molly to find her G-spot and start flicking her tongue against it. "Mmm," Ms. Lane sighed, her voice syrupy thick with pleasure. "You've done this before, haven't you?"

One of Molly's hands gripped Valerie's hip, holding her steady as she went for her wild ride. The other came up to trail along Ms. Lane's thigh. Traveling up until it could squeeze one bubbly cheek of her ass.

"Hey, what about me?" cried Alicia. "I'm going crazy over here."

"Wait! Your! Turn!" said Valerie, punctuating each word with a slam of her hips.

Alicia whirled around. "What about you, Charlotte? The two of us can have some fun while they're hogging the futa."

Charlotte waved a hand airily, not even looking up from her drawing. "No, thank you. I'm fine," she chirped.

Ms. Lane looped both of her arms under her breasts and lifted them up, creating a huge expanse of jiggling flesh. "Would you like to play with these, Alicia? I know you like them; I've caught you staring at them enough times."

That made the girl perk up. "Hell yeah I would, Ms. L," she said. Her fingers sunk into the pillowy soft tits as she relieved her teacher of her burden. She leaned in and flicked her tongue against a thick gumdrop nipple. This one was so delicious she had to try the other, too. Alicia swapped from nipple to nipple until she couldn't take it anymore. She smushed Ms. Lane's tits together until she could suck both nipples into her mouth. Both of them moaned.

The room was filled with the sounds of sex. Valerie's high-pitched cries as she came on Molly's cock. Ms. Lane's throaty purrs as her pussy was thoroughly devoured. The slurps and pops Alicia's mouth made as she worshipped her pair of dream titties. Molly was moaning her pleasure, too, but it was considerably more muffled than the others.

From across Molly's body, Ms. Lane watched Valerie's orgasm strike her. The sight of her student's intense pleasure, the beads of sweat covering her smooth, pale skin, small breasts bouncing, adorable face scrunched up as she concentrated solely on the wonderful feelings Molly was giving her, finally pushed Ms. Lane over the edge, too. Her whole body quivered and she let out a low moan.

Exhausted, Valerie slumped forward, nearly falling off the desk. Alicia caught her and gently lowered her friend to the floor. She made a pillow using Valerie's discarded clothes and tucked it beneath her head. "Take it easy, girl. Let someone else have a turn," she said.

Now that Molly's cock was free, Alicia couldn't resist doing a bit of cleanup with her tongue. The heady tastes of Molly's meat and Valerie's juices mingled together in her mouth. "Oh, fuck," she moaned. "I can't wait anymore. I know you're next, Ms. L, but please, I need it. I need this huge dick!"

"Oh, very well, Alicia. I suppose I can give you the next fuck," said Ms. Lane. The lingering effects of her climax had her knees wobbling slightly as she dismounted the desk and Molly's face. "Do you have any objections?" she asked the futa.

Molly's face was flushed and coated in Ms. Lane's pussy juice; her hair was a mess, but she smiled widely. "Nope, I'm always happy to help a lady in need." Being careful not to step on Valerie, she slid off the desk. Alicia had already taken her top off, revealing a smooth tummy and bouncy boobs. She was working on her pants when Molly stopped her. "You cleaned my cock, but aren't gonna help me clean my face?" she said.

Alicia wrapped her arms around Molly's neck, pulling her in close. She licked Ms. Lane's nectar from Molly's cheeks and chin. Their lips locked and the tastes of all four of the lovers blended together in their mouths. Molly's hands slid into the back pockets of Alicia's jeans. Squeezing the firm, round globes of her ass. Molly broke the kiss. "Bend over for me," she said, her voice heavy with lust.

A smirk played across Alicia's lips. She turned around and bent over the desk. Shaking her hips, she said, "I'm all yours, baby."

Molly kneeled down behind her. It took some wiggling, but she was finally able to slide Alicia's tight jeans over the wide curve of her ass. Molly pressed a kiss to one firm cheek and gave the other an appreciative pat. Alicia laughed and pressed her butt back into Molly's face. A skimpy, blue thong was the only thing the Alicia was still wearing. Molly caught it between her teeth and slowly tugged it down. She pressed her face between those magnificent cheeks and teasingly flicked her tongue against Alicia's slit, making the girl murmur happily.

After helping Alicia step out of her pants, Molly stood up. The sight of the fit Latina bent over with her perfect, heart-shaped ass on display made her giggle in anticipation. She couldn't resist slapping her rock-hard length against each cheek a few times.

Through gritted teeth Alicia said, "Stop teasing! Give me that dick!"

Molly obliged and they both moaned as she sunk herself into Alicia's waiting pussy. Her hips slowly rocked back and forth as she built up a rhythm. Most of her attention was still on that fantastic ass, though. The way it bounced when their hips met had her hypnotized. Her hands caressed and squeezed as much of it as they could. "Oh my god, you've got the best ass I've ever seen," she breathed. "It's absolutely perfect."

Alicia was getting impatient. "I already know my ass is perfect; can we pick up the pace a bit?" she said. "I'm not made of glass, here. Come on, fuck me for real!"

"Oh, if you insist. But you owe me some one-on-one time with these sweet cheeks." said Molly. She took hold of Alicia's waist and snapped her hips forward.

Alicia's eyes rolled up in her head and she cried out in pleasure. "Fuck yes, give it to me! Harder! Pound my pussy with that huge fucking cock! Oh, I fucking love it!" Her hands gripped the edges of the desk and held on for dear life.

"You've got quite the naughty mouth on you, don't you?" said Molly. "Maybe you should be punished." A loud smack echoed throughout the room as she spanked Alicia's bubbly butt.

The Latina girl squealed in delight. "Ooh yes, I'm a bad girl! Smack that ass! Fucking spank me, baby!"

Molly spanked her again and again, the loud cracks echoing throughout the room. Ms. Lane and Charlotte both winced at the sound, but Alicia loved it. Slamming her ass back to meet Molly's thrusts.

A red hand print was beginning to form on Alicia's ass cheek. So Molly switched to the other one. "Yes, yes, yes, your dick is fucking so good, Molly! You're gonna make me cum!" Alicia cried.

At that, Molly let go of Alicia's hips. Instead reaching up to take her by the shoulders. Using her new leverage, she fucked Alicia harder than ever. Pulling out until just her tip was inside before slamming herself balls deep.

Alicia's eyes squeezed shut. "Oh, fuck! I'm cumminnnngggg!" Her fingers held the edges of the desk in a white-knuckled grip. Her whole body went rigid as a feeling of pure ecstacy washed over her body. When it was over, she dropped her head down with a thump, panting in exhaustion.

Alicia slumped to the floor, rubbing her tender behind. "Oof, maybe those spanks were a bad idea. My poor butt is gonna be sore for days."

Molly kneeled down and gave the girl's ass cheek a loud kiss. "Mmmwah! All better?" she asked sweetly.

"All better," Alicia said, laughing weakly. She crawled over to Valerie's prone body. Resting her head on her classmate's bare chest, she snuggled up against her and promptly fell asleep. The two of them sighed deeply and made little noises of satisfaction.

Molly stood up and wiped her forehead, pushing her damp hair back. All this fucking had her working up a sweat. "Whew, you girls are giving me one hell of a workout," she said.

"Think you've got enough gas in the tank for me?" asked Ms. Lane. Her eyes traveled over the model's glistening body. They locked on her monster cock, rock hard and standing up proudly. Even after the triple blowjob and pounding two tight, young pussies into submission, she still hadn't cum. The self-control these futa women displayed was incredible. Just another reason why they were the epitome of sexual prowess.

Further down, her balls looked even bigger and heavier than they had earlier. No doubt they were hard at work making more and more of their payload for when Molly finally did reach her limit.

"I think I've got enough left in me for another round," Molly said. She patted the desk in invitation, just as Ms. Lane had done earlier for her.

When Ms. Lane was in reach, Molly pulled her into her arms and locked lips with the teacher. Ms. Lane's surprised yelp turned into a happy moan as Molly's tongue played with hers. Molly's hands ran through Ms. Lane's thick, scarlet hair, the soft locks sliding between her fingers. Her hands slid slowly down the teacher's back. They cupped her plump butt and easily lifted her onto the desk.

Spreading her legs wide, Ms. Lane said, "I think you'll find I'm a bit harder to please than those sweet, young things." Her fingers massaged her pink pussy. "I have high standards."

"Well I'm going to set a new standard for you. From now on, your whole sex life will be divided into 'before Molly' and 'after Molly'," the futa said.

The total assurance in her voice and steady, blue gaze made Ms. Lane shiver. "Then show me what you've got, big girl," she said, her chest heaving.

Molly mounted the desk and settled herself on top of Ms. Lane. Their tits smushing against each other and the feeling of the full body skin to skin contact was driving Ms. Lane wild. Molly lined her cock up pushed herself inside. Ms. Lane let out a long, full-throated moan. The thick cock filled her up so deliciously.

The start was surprisingly slow, as opposed to the wild fucking Molly had just given to Valerie and Alicia. Molly cradled Ms. Lane's head in one hand. Their cheeks were pressed together and they moaned into each other's ears. The sweet, strawberry smell of Ms. Lane's shampoo filled Molly's nose.

Ms. Lane wanted more though. She wrapped her legs around Molly's waist, crossing her ankles above Molly's butt. Using her new grip, she flexed her legs in time with Molly's thrusts, pulling her in as deep as she could.

Molly caught Ms. Lane in a kiss. Their tongues twirled and slid against each other, moaning shamelessly. They broke apart and started into each other's eyes. Molly could see that Ms. Lane's climax was fast approaching. She tried to hold it down as long as possible, but Molly was too good.

The silken walls of Ms. Lane's pussy squeezed tight around the futa's cock as she reached her climax. But Molly didn't relent. She thrust in and out even faster than before. Forcing Ms. Lane to enjoy the peak of her pleasure for as long as possible. The teacher's breathless gasps turned into a silent cry of ecstasy. She came down from her high gasping for breath.

"How was that?" asked Molly. "Do I live up to your high standards?"

Unable to answer for several seconds, Ms. Lane tried to get her breathing under control. Finally, she said, "Certainly impressive. But I'm going to need another demonstration before I can properly judge your abilities. Maybe two."

"You're still up for more?" Molly asked. "The others were conked out by now."

Ms. Lane chuckled warmly. "I told you, darling, I'm not some inexperienced little twenty year old," she said, waving a hand in the direction of her two well fucked students. "I'm a woman who knows what she likes and if you want to satisfy me, you're going to have to work for it."

"Fair enough. Let's get back to it then," Molly said.

Before they could restart their lovemaking, there was an interruption. "Excuse me," a voice chimed. They both turned to see Charlotte smiling and raising her hand politely.

"Y-yes, Charlotte," Ms. Lane said, a bit tersely. "Do you need something?"

Charlotte tittered. "Yes, please. Sorry for interrupting, but would you mind moving to the other side of the desk? I already have lots of sketches in profile and I'd like a few of Molly facing forward."

Ms. Lane was baffled by the request. The rest of her students had completely lost their minds to horniness, but this girl was still sketching? "There will be plenty of time for that later, Charlotte. But for now I really need you to- aahh!"

She yelped as Molly spun her into position. "How's this, hon?" she asked.

Charlotte considered them for a moment. "Could you stand up straight? And, Ms. Lane, could you lie flat on your back please?"

Molly stood up and gently pushed Ms. Lane into position. "Great, thank you!" Charlotte said, already turned back to her sketch and giving them a thumbs up with her free hand.

At Ms. Lane's pout, Molly said, "She's the only one still drawing, so technically she's the boss."

"I'm the instructor here," Ms. Lane said.

"Not anymore. You're a model now. Congratulations!"

Ms. Lane pursed her lips, thinking, then she smirked mischievously. "Well if I'm going to be a model, I'd better help my artist create a masterpiece." Showing some surprising flexibility, Ms. Lane lifted her legs straight up and spread them wide, resting her ankles on Molly's strong shoulders.