All Comments on 'Artists: Let's Pose Together!'

by MFFM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Why on earth doesn't this slut let her son fuck her? What a hypocrite!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a member of a life drawing group myself, I am always interested in how other groups operate. There seems to be various tolerances for sexuality in the poses, for example with regard to male models having erections. Some groups would fire the model, whereas others might be amused by this and want more. The group in this story has certainly taken things to the extreme!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

(commenting on Anonymous's observation about erections): yes, some groups don't tolerate hard-ons, but my experience has been that the more progressive ones recognise that erections are a natural function, along with vaginal discharge or a clitoris coming into view. All of these offer artists new material to incorporate into their artwork. Models are human, and thus sexual, and their natural responses to being nude should be respected.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Exciting woman! Perhaps the author could explore how Angeline feels about stripping and fucking up to 6 men every evening, in front of family and friends. This would be beyond the outer limits for most women, esp. an apparently refined and cultured one. What goes thru her mind as she publicly fucks multiple men while her husband and grown children watch? And the display of her clitoris goes way beyond normal art modeling or even exhibitionism. How does her husband feel about her behaviour?

RamseyMacDonaldRamseyMacDonald3 months ago

Wow. I wish the life classes I go to were like this! Excellent story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous