All Comments on 'Artist's Model'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 4 years ago

Fabulous story. I'd love to be Martin in this scenario. This story is a fantasy I have over and over. I hope some day it becomes reality.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Love life drawing

I'm currently attending life drawing classes with the next class tonight. I suspect this story is going to trigger a hard on for me all evening - especially if the excessively hung Ashley is tonight's model. Pity most of the other students are women - though perhaps they would like to draw a tableau of me & Ashley!!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
NICE

Very hot and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes!!

Simply beautiful, love this story! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good except the mentions of “like a girl” were ducking creepy. No pedo shit here.

ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

I fantasise about being gang banged like this! Xxx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had a very similar experience. I had been out of work for a while, and was needing to make some money. A friend of mine said that he knew some men who were looking for a nude model. We had both have been to nude beaches and clubs together, and he knew my lifestyle. He gave me the phone number of the man and I called up for an appointment with him. When I got there the guy made it very clear that there would be nudity and sexual contact. I explain that I understood that it would be no problem. He had me take off my pants and take out my cock. He stroked it till I had a hard on. He said that I was qualified and we discussed money. The job paid very well and he said there would be also tips involved if the men were pleased. We set up a date the following week for me to come in. When I got there, I stripped down to my briefs and the man took me to the next room. There were three older gentleman. They’re all in their underwear. He took me to a stage where there was a bed. All three men came over, and one pulled my briefs down immediately. He started stroking my cock as another begin pinching my nipples. The last guy was taking pictures of of us. They then had me lay on the bed and they all got naked. Soon one came over and started rubbing his cock in my face then I open my mouth and he stuck his cock in. The other two were rubbing their cocks against mine. Soon my cock was being sucked in my ass played with.My cheeks were spread wide and my ass licked and sucked. soon a cock was being pressed against my ass. It was lubricated instead in very easily. For the next hour, I sucked their cocks, and they took turns in my ass They took pictures of all the action. They sucked and played with my cock and I came twice. By the time it was over I had a face and ass full of cum. For older guys they certainly had a lot of energy. They all complemented me and tipped me very well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I once answered an add for a nude model. I was interviewed by an older gentleman who explained i would be working with a small group of men that they would be photographing me nude and there would be physical contact. I told him I had no problem with this and we discussed money. And the offer was very generous and I told him I was very interested. He then had me strip down and took some pictures of me naked. He had me play with my cock and eventually had me jerk off. About two weeks later I went in for the actual photo shoot. He had me get naked and then then go into a room with a bed and four gentlemen with cameras. Two of them were naked, and two had on a pair of briefs. They started by having me play with my cock . It was rockhard. Before long they were taking pictures of me, sucking their cocks, and them sucking my cock and rubbing their cocks against mine . It was a total turn on to me as I sucked and fucked for several hours. I loved being photographed with a cock in my ass and mouth. I came 3 times as they played with and sucked my cock and fucked my ass. I had my mouth face and ass filled with cum. I have gone back there and worked with many different men and loved it every time. I also have an album full of pictures of me sucking and being fucked. I love showing it to my friends before they have their way with me. I often jerk off to a couple times a night.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A delightful situation which I'd love to be in!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A delightful situation which I'd love to be in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...