As Above, So Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not believe so. But if there were, I would not be able to detect them."

"I didn't realize you were programmed for sarcasm. Show me Na'amah."

"Of course, Vanguard." Stella flickered all her displays on to show a sedated Na'amah from a variety of angles. Vanguard's hand crept to his dick and started rubbing it through his pants.

"Guh, great. Thank you. What do we know about her tits?"

"...I am unsure how that is relevant, Vanguard."

"Me neither. Is it hard to think in here or is that just me?"

"I do not understand."

Vanguard waved Stella off, though his hand kept pressure on his shaft. She has powers and she's hot. Is being hot her powers? My dick is bigger but it's harder to think. Is that anything?

Stella whirred. An hour later, Vanguard panted as she cleaned up his fifth load of the day. He had needed to ask her to rework his nano-weave to make room for his balls, which were each the size of a fist.

"Stella, I think whatever this is faster as time goes on. Like when cars go fast from a stopped position."

"Accelerating, Vanguard?"

"If you say so. Is there a reason we can't just wake her up and ask her?"

"I," Stella whirred for a moment. "I suppose not. Do you believe her powers to not be vocal?"

"No way, she would've called me on the phone instead of setting a trap for me." Vanguard startled at the moment of lucidity. He looked down at himself, mouth open, shocked. Am I compromised? I need to call someone.

"Affirmative. Awaking the villain designated 'Na'amah.'"

"Wa--" whatever Vanguard intended to say vanished as the on-screen Na'amah awoke and sat up. Her breasts heaved as she took a breath, and Vanguard stuck out his tongue and grabbed his dick again. "Naaaaaa-amah, hello. What are your powers? We can't figure them out."

Na'amah blinked at the room around her. Then, she smiled. Her mouth and thick lips widened in such a way that Vanguard grunted out another massive load of steaming spunk. Stella's drones made a mild effort to clean it before they moved back to their neutral positions.

"Why, Vanguard, you're sounding a lot more agreeable today. Not the smartest man in the Tower anymore, are we?"

"I knew it," Vanguard exclaimed as he continued to stroke. A thick dollop of cum spilled from his swollen dick. "You do have titty powers!"

"No, silly boy," Na'amah laughed. "What I have is the ability to conceptually link two body parts. It only works on beings with a sense of self, as far as I can tell, but it has broad metaphysical applications. In your case, what I did was link your manhood to your mind. If I got it right, that should make your mind progressively less capable and your manhood progressively more capable over time."

Vanguard tried to respond, but instead babbled as another gout of semen splattered against the ground.

"The best part is that the more you use the body parts in question, the faster the link advances and the more permanent it becomes. Even if you could stop stroking to my fat tits," Vanguard grunted as he let out another load, "you probably wouldn't ever be able to get much smarter than this."

"It won't work villain," Vanguard grunted out, burgeoning dick sticking half a foot above his two hands. "I'm too, ugh, smart, for, nngh."

"For what, Vanguard? Too smart to stroke your brains away for my fat tits? Or my thick lips? Or my huge fucking ass?" Na'amah's voice, bratty and bitter as it was sensual, was like a hand that squeezed gently on Vanguard's inhumanly swollen sack. Each syllable reminded Vanguard of her body and sent another flag of intellectual surrender spurting from his monstrous dick.

The doors to the tower opened. Cygnus, Lady Torrent, and the DA walked in just as the Vanguard coated Stella's display in the largest load of the day so far. Their mouths dropped as the displays sparked and steamed.

"Not what it looks like," Vanguard moaned. "Just need to clear my, ugh, clear my," his sentence ended as his sack burbled and grew again. Na'amah laughed, distorted as the displays powered down.

"If you want me to undo it, break me out, Vanguard."

For a moment, Vanguard's will reasserted itself. "Villain! I won't betray my team for your tricks!"

"I'll let you titty-fuck me."

Cygnus, Lady Torrent, and the DA stared at the now-empty room. It was soaked in more cum than a normal man could've made in years of orgasms. The displays and mechanical workings of the room were sparking as they powered down. Cygnus got over his surprise first.

"Stella, is the villain secured?"

"Regretfully not," came Stella's voice from speaker on the ceiling. "Vanguard broke her out mere seconds after her last communication."

Cygnus and Lady Torrent looked at each other, then at the DA. The DA smiled, a strange light in his eyes.


Vanguard drooled in pleasure as Na'amah used her soft tits to wring another load out of him. She had started shortly after he flew them there, with brief breaks to address what she called "crucial steps in the plan." Vanguard's dick, now far too big to fit inside any human woman, had never gone soft or stopped oozing. He had felt guiltier the longer she stayed away from him, though he couldn't figure out why. Na'amah had turned on the news before she'd started this latest round with her breasts.

"The DA has opened charges against Vanguard, the now-disgraced former leader of the East Coast Defense Brigade. We go now to his live conference on the issue." Vanguard stared as Na'amah's brown cleavage swallowed him again. And again. And again.

"Greetings, citizens. It is with a heavy heart that I report we have concluded our investigation. Intel from Stella -- the AI assigned to the Tower -- has made it clear that Vanguard was obsessed with Ms. Ayad from the moment he accosted her in the shelter he first approached her in. He then ordered the AI to take her prisoner, before eventually kidnapping her. We can only imagine what she's going through now."

A huge lance of Vanguard's cum landed on Na'amah's nose. She laughed, licking it off, before returning to kissing his shaft as it thrust into her breasts.

"If anyone has any information about Vanguard or the women he kidnapped, please reach out. We can be sure that, now that he's succumbed fully to perversion, that he will be seen again."

Na'amah flicked off the news, laughed, and rubbed Vanguard's immense balls with two palms.

"You certainly will, my good boy. You certainly will."

Vanguard smiled at her joy as his penis bucked out another load. She's so pretty when she's happy.

12