As Big as the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning at each other, I cupped her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze, loving their soft, warm fullness, and a brush of my thumbs caused her points to stiffen even more.

"Yes, absolutely perfect," I said, raising up to kiss one and then the other. Her head fell back as I went from gentle kisses to pulling one into my lips, nursing it softly at first, and then a bit more aggressively, leading her to moan, before she leaned forward, pushing me back once more, and started to kiss me again.

We played on the bed, holding and grasping each other, and undoing my khakis, her borrowed skirt, and our underwear a bit at a time. As we did, our hands explored, feeling more and more of our dear Valentine. With no panties in the way, my finger, so close to heaven earlier, found itself finally slipping into her warm, velvety depths and then plunging deeper inside. A second joined the first and I felt Jaimie's pussy contracting around them as she moaned.

She was busy too, though, with her soft hand finding its way to circle my hardness and begin a soft, rhythmic stroke that felt far better than anything I'd ever done on my own during what I considered as my all-too-frequent lonely times.

Hungry kisses, sweet caresses, soft moans, and our incredible mutual stimulation effort continued for a bit, with each of us repositioning a bit from time to time. I finally got a quick look down below and saw that Jaimie's sandy blonde color really was natural; her muff was trimmed short and felt soft when I ran my fingers through it to reach down to brush her hood below. She spread her legs wide, allowing me to play from the front for a while, massaging her little nub with my thumb while running my index and middle fingers into the valley below.

"Fuck," she breathed as I sensed she was getting close. "Fuuuck!" she whispered again, a bit louder, as the sensations built and built. Her face contorted then and her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her lower lip and said that word one last time, long, low, and happily content as her orgasm swept over her. Jaimie seemed to mostly relax then, her face showing a soft, happy smile, but her thighs had snapped shut around my hand as she came. She continued holding me like that for a while, with me smiling the whole time, happy that I'd been able to give her that small gift.

"That was so good, Keith. Can you make love to me now? I want you to come too."

"Yeah, let me find my pants to get my wallet."

"Reach in the nightstand next to you. Your mom also told me she keeps a stash of condoms in there for your older sisters...just in case. She told me she didn't want them having sex but she prefers them to be safe if they decide to do it anyway."

She laughed at my shocked expression and ended up pushing me back and crawling over me to find it herself. However, I suspect that just was so she could sweep her nipple across my face and let me suck on it for a few seconds.

"Got it. Stay put and I'm going to put this on you."

She crawled down between my legs and gave me a few more pumps to be sure I was ready, but then surprised me by kissing my little head and tonguing my sensitive spot on front. I gasped and grasped the sheet as she did for a bit before giving me one last kiss and rolling the rubber down my length. She lay down beside me then and asked, "Can you be on top? I'd like to be able to watch you and look into your eyes as we make love and as you come inside me."

"Gladly," I agreed. I moved down and positioned myself where I could see her opening, with her puffy lips on the sides, small but delicate fringes inside tying to her tiny but swollen dot in the front. It was beautiful and I couldn't resist the urge to lean down and kiss it. Jaimie gasped as I ran my tongue through her cleft before kissing and licking her clit a few times to prime it like she'd done me in putting on the condom.

"Mmm, that's so good," she moaned, "but make love to me now, okay?"

I kissed her delicate little lips one more time and then lined my dick up on her opening. Grasping each other, we kissed before I slowly pushed inside.

Jaimie's breath caught as I filled her, holding myself up over her so I could see all of her. Her face, so pretty, was a picture of contentment, and her hair was like a golden crown piled around her head on the pillow. Her green eyes twinkled in the candlelight, staring into mine and her smile reflected my own.

As we got into a good rhythm, her head nodded in time with our motions, with each bob seemingly saying "Yes!" as much as the look on her face, each one encouraging me to continue. In addition, the nipples on Jaimie's sweet breasts set time with our thrusts, up and down her body at first but as our speed increased, they began to dance, spinning around in faster and faster circles, as if to hypnotize me, to drive me onward.

And on I went, feeling her walls snug around me, clenching in time as her breath quickened, turning to short, soft moans. Her hands roamed over me, my face and neck, my chest and arms. I leaned in so we could kiss, but I liked being up a bit higher for both the view and the power it allowed me to use in my thrusts. I loved watching her breasts, and I caressed them at times, giving her little nipples tiny pinches that stiffened them before I had to brace myself to increase the speed once more.

The look of joyous serenity on Jaimie's face slowly transformed into one of that looked like concern and then abject concentration as her little moans intensified and her eyes begged me to continue even as my sensations built toward the end.

With a new moan, longer and higher-pitched, Jaimie's eyes squeezed shut and her arms slipped around my back, clutching me and pulling me down atop her as she threw her legs around and crossed her feet behind me. I gave one, two, three final thrusts, harder than any before, and buried myself deep within her as the fireworks exploded in my loins and my mind.

We held each other for a bit, with me still atop her, as we kissed and caressed each other. After cleaning up and a quick trip to the bathroom, we returned to the sewing room, both of us smiling as we held each other and shared a few more kisses.

"Happy Valentine's Day, mister. Can we stay here together tonight? Please?"

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." I took her hand and helped her into the bed. I got in right behind her and we snuggled together. It wasn't long before Jaimie was asleep.

To my surprise, I had trouble dozing off despite my fading euphoria. Thoughts started gnawing at me, thoughts of the wonderful time we'd had together during our just ended session and throughout the weekend, but also about what was to come. Concern over that last part grew but fatigue eventually overcame me and I slept with Jaimie nestled against me.

***

Monday morning, February 15, 1999

When I awoke, the clock radio on the nightstand said it was 6:45.

"Good morning."

Jaimie was sitting cross legged on the bed behind me.

"Good morning to you, too. You're up awfully early. And already dressed, at that."

"We need to head to the bus station." Her mouth tight and her eyes sad, she looked down at her lap without looking at me. "Keith, I hate to do this because I really like your parents. Your dad left for work already--I heard him leave a little while ago. In fact, I almost went upstairs to tell him goodbye and to get a hug, but I didn't think I could lie to him after last night."

I chuckled. "I hate to say it, but I'm pretty sure he figured it out, Jaimie. You wouldn't have--"

"No, not about that! About...about why I was here this weekend, and about why I'm leaving now. Your mom's not up yet, so if we leave now, I won't have to lie to her again either."

Memories of Friday night, and the events of the week before with Janella, flooded through my mind. "Jaimie, it started out as a lie, true, but it's not now, is it? I really care about you, and, unless I'm really way off base, you care about me too, so it's not a lie. Well, sort of not."

"Hmph. I can't remember exactly, but I think they called that justifying, or something, like that in my philosophy class. Keith, please, if I see her, I either have to lie to her or tell her the truth and let you down. I suspect I feel like your dad when you put him on the spot that time. I can't do it, so can we just go?"

A tear slipped down her cheek and she turned away from me to sit on the edge of the bed with her head bowed. I got out of bed and dressed quickly.

"Jaimie, it's okay. I know what you mean. I don't want to have to lie to her again either, but I keep asking myself if it would hurt her more to tell the truth or to let her keep thinking as she has all weekend? I know it sure made her so happy to have you here and, maybe in a few weeks, after we get everything worked out, we'll be able to come back and tell her the truth."

I stepped up and slid my arms around her, patting her back as she cried. Minutes later, we slipped out the back door and were on our way.

***

It was President's Day so traffic was supposedly lighter than normal in Nashville, but the holiday didn't seem to make much difference as we struggled through it. Jaimie had been silent on the ride up from Farmington, looking sad and listening to the radio. I'm not sure if she was really listening to the songs or if they were just an excuse to avoid speaking. We stopped at a restaurant 'd invited her to breakfast on the way, stopping at a Waffle House in Franklin, but neither of us seemed all that hungry after ordering, mainly nibbling a bit and drinking coffee. We stayed for a little while and then headed on, with Jaimie expressing concern about getting to the bus station on time even though both of us knew we had a couple of hours to spare.

When we pulled into a parking space near the bus station, I turned off the car and walked inside with her. I bought the ticket for her and also gave her a ten for lunch (and maybe a taxi) and a quarter in case she needed to use a payphone.

As we walked away from the counter, I said, "Jaimie, we still need to talk about where we're going from here. When can we see each other again?"

She looked around at me and I could see her cheeks were wet with tears. "Keith, you don't understand. As much as we like each other, this is it. Now. I'm going to my home and you're going back to your home and we won't be seeing each other again."

"Jaimie, pardon my French but that's bullshit. You tell me when and I'll be up to see you in what, a week? Two weeks? Three? You say when and I'll be there."

"No. We could do that, a time or two, or maybe even three or four, but it's too far and would be too hard for it to last. Keith, we'd just be delaying the inevitable; I'm just not at a point in my life where I'd be a good girlfriend over time and you'd come to blame me, maybe even hate me. I'm so sorry, but I couldn't stand that."

"No! It would give us a chance so we could continue to get to know each other to see if we really want to be together, maybe forever. You could transfer from Western Kentucky to Wallace in Dothan--I think they have a nursing degree--or I could find a job in Bowling Green--"

"Keith, stop. I'm only able to go to college because of scholarships and an out-of-state tuition waiver. If I change colleges again, I lose all of that and time and I don't know when or even if I'd ever graduate. And you changing jobs after, what, eight months? You already talked about wanting to stick with your firm for at least two or three years before changing companies so it would be good on your resume and might allow you to get a promotion when you move. We talked about that at dinner last night, remember?"

"Okay, maybe you're right. Maybe it's not in the cards at the moment, but let's stay in touch so we can try again later when things are different." I pulled her into my arms, not wanting to let her go, then or ever. I wanted to say more, to tell her how I thought I felt, but I wasn't sure, particularly considering the short time we'd known each other.

She didn't resist, putting her head against my chest before shaking it. "Keith, as much as I'd like to do that, you'd put your life on hold, at least for a while, hoping we'd have a chance sometime down the road. And, while I know better, I'm afraid I'd do the exact same thing. We have to end it now, make it a clean break or it will keep hurting every day and we'll come to hate each other. And I'd hate myself for letting that happen to you and to us. I told you, I can't do it."

What she was saying was finally beginning to dawn on me. She meant exactly what she said. "Jaimie, you're serious, aren't you? You're not even going to give us a chance?"

"No. I'm sorry that Mondays and the truth have to suck so much, but they do." She chuckled despite her tears. "Keith, thank you for all you've done for me and for the best weekend of my life. Go now, find someone special someday, and be happy."

Our hug turned into one last mutual squeeze before she let go and turned to walk away. She was crying as she did, and, as I turned and walked out of the station toward my car, I felt like doing the same.

***

I thought about it the entire way back to my parents' house, wondering the whole way about the way I felt about her. Was it really love that I was feeling or just a case of overpowering lust? I'd been hesitant to tell her, thinking the whole time that it was too soon to be love, but I'd heard tales of love at first sight--including my father's tale about his love for my mom--and I wondered if this could be the two-and-a-half-day version of that.

Just over an hour after dropping her off, I pulled into my parents' driveway and parked, but just sat there wondering what to do. I missed Jaimie so much. We'd had such a good time together over the weekend, just two and a half days, but now I found myself missing her and hating myself for not admitting to her just how much I cared for her.

No, I couldn't believe she was gone, that I'd been stupid enough to agree with her and let her go. As I cursed at myself inside, I wondered what she was going through--

A rapping on the passenger-side window brought me out of my sad reflection and I looked up to see my mom opening the door. She looked across at me with a look of compassion and sternness.

"Keith, where's Jaimie?"

I reached a decision. "Mom, let's go inside. I need to tell you something. The truth."

She shook her head, holding onto the door and the frame with no sign of letting go. "Son, if you're going to tell me that Jaimie wasn't the girl you've been seeing, I already know that. That Briggs girl you'd been dating sent us a card a week ago, introducing herself and thanking us for inviting her to come visit. When you showed up and introduced Jaimie instead of Janella, I was confused but I'm guessing something happened between you two, maybe that you met Jaimie and realized you'd found the real prize?"

I looked at her with my mouth hanging open. "Mom, you knew the whole time?"

"Yes, but you two were so cute together I didn't want to spoil it so I didn't say a word. I told your dad last night when he came to bed so he knows now, too, but your sisters and brother don't."

My hands still gripping the steering wheel, I sighed, long and hard, and leaned my head against the top of the wheel. "I...I liked her more than I ever liked Janella, far more. I'm not sure, Mom, because we've only known each other for two and a half days, but I may even..."

I couldn't say the word aloud but Mom knew what I meant. "No buts, Keith. Love doesn't need a particular amount of time before it happens. It just needs two people who hit it off and care for each other, like you and Jaimie. So, where is she anyway?"

"I took her to the bus station in Nashville. She's going home. She wants to go."

"Keith Bristow, you're twenty-three years old so you can be excused that you don't read women as well as someone with more experience, but I'm a woman and I tell you she didn't want to go anywhere. She probably felt she had to go, but she wants you to tell her how you feel, to tell her you want her to stay or at least stay together. Keith, you need to give her a reason to stay."

"It's too late to stop her."

"Son, it's never too late if you try. What time's her bus? Do you have time to get back there and stop her from leaving? Or at least stop her from leaving you permanently?"

"No, I don't. Wait," I said, looking at my watch, "actually, I might."

"GO!" said my mother with more fire in her voice than I'd heard since she got sick. "Go get that girl! Tell her how you feel. And tell her that Norm and I love her too!"

She slammed the door and waved for me to go.

I pulled out quickly and headed that way, hoping I could get back to the bus station in Nashville before she left.

Fate, the local police forces, and the Tennessee Highway Patrol were all with me in that I wasn't pulled over as I made the trip in near record time. Arriving at the bus station, I found a parking place and rushed inside.

Like before, there were quite a few people in the station, but Jaimie was nowhere in sight. Making another around in case I'd missed her, I still had no luck, having apparently used it up on my trip to Nashville. When I thought I was out of places to look, I wondered if she might be in the restroom so I stood by the door to the women's room for a couple of minutes before realizing that wasn't getting me anywhere.

Going to the door, I opened it without looking in and called out in a loud voice, "Jaimie! It's Keith. Are you in here?"

"Ain't nobody in her 'cept us chickens," laughed a woman with a decidedly country accent. "I ain't Jaimie. Are you his Jaimie?"

"No, but he sounds nice, so maybe I could be."

Both women laughed before the first one said, "She ain't in here, hun. You check the buses?"

"Thanks!" I called, before running out to the door to the buses.

"Which bus is going to Bowling Green, ma'am?" I asked someone.

"The Louisville express with a stop in Bowling Green? That pulled out a few minutes ago."

"No!" I exclaimed, pain stabbing my heart. "Damn! I've lost her."

Someone put their hand on me then and I looked around to see a heavyset lady.

"Your Jaimie girl already gone?" asked the voice I recognized from the women's room. "And you said Bowling Green? You know that's only an hour or so up the interstate. You better go if you're going to catch her there before she skedaddles."

I hadn't even considered that but the thought suddenly became clear to me. I still had a chance if I could get to the bus station before she got off the bus. "Thank you, ma'am!" I said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and running toward the ticket window.

"Lordy mercy, that good looking young man kissed me!" she called after me, laughing. "Mmm, mmm, mmm!"

"Excuse me, where's the bus station in Bowling Green?" I asked the ticket seller.

She didn't know so she called someone who came over and told me Minutes later, I was on my way.

***

Fate wasn't as kind as it had been on my trip to Nashville. My directions to the station weren't good and I had to stop twice to get updates before finally finding someone who actually knew where it was.

A bus was pulling into the station as I neared it. Jaimie didn't have any luggage other than the little bag and the few clothes I'd gotten for her on Sunday so I quickly parked and ran from the lot to the bus terminal. People were getting off but Jaimie wasn't one of them.

I had a nervous feeling as I approached a worker.

"Excuse me, I need to meet someone on the bus from Nashville. Has it already come in?"

"Yeah, it came in about fifteen minutes ago and it's about to head out for Louisville. You'll probably find the person you're looking for in the lobby where it's warm."

1...345678