As Big as the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking me in the eyes, she said, "Keith, get in me now, please? I need this so bad."

With a little lift and rock, I felt myself at her entrance. Jaimie's eyes fluttered as I pushed inside, and then I slid further in as she settled down on me. She moaned when she bottomed out, her clit rubbing against me.

Our lips came together again as we embraced and then slowly started to rock together. I loved the feel of her skin against me, the weight of her body atop me, and the sweet embrace of her pussy clutching me as we did our dance of love. I loved looking into her emerald eyes and seeing them staring back at me with such great hunger, such desire, and, I believed, such love.

Seated straddled as we were, with Jaimie atop me, our lovemaking was slow and steady, with short, grinding-type strokes that required us to work together as a team. We relished that, smiling at each other, sharing encouragement with expressions and our kisses, through the long sensual buildup. Words were unspoken but each of us knew what the other was saying in their heart because we were feeling the same thing in our own.

As we loved, we climbed the mountain of our desire, but before it became too much, we slowed to let it subside a bit to prolong our lovemaking and our pleasure. Continuing on, we emulated Sisyphus and pushed it back up again. Two, three, four times, we did this, but eventually we reached our tipping point and Jaimie growled, "Keith, keep going. Please, keep going!"

With her wrapped around me, I lifted us off the big couch, turned us around, and lowered her back onto the seat, pushing hard into her as I did, and both of us moaning at the different sensation. That set up a hard-driving sprint to the finish, with the two of us thrusting against each other as hard as we could. Sisyphus and his damn stone were forgotten as we struggled to the peak one last time, finally overcoming it together when we came as one.

Covered in sweat, I collapsed on the couch beside her, seeing the contentment on her pretty face as well as the stars in my mind. Jaimie's eyes were closed as she rode her wave, but she wrapped her arms around me and held me close for a long while.

***

Shortly after sunset that evening, after a second and third round of lovemaking, we sat sated in the hot tub on the deck overlooking the lake, just holding each other and enjoying being together. When the jets turned off after a cycle, silence reigned, with the sounds of the crickets and a distant boat out on the lake being all we heard.

Stars covered the sky and the moon was a small crescent about to set in the west.

"Whatcha thinking about, mister? A penny for your thoughts?"

With our bathing suits sitting on the side of the hot tub in case we had surprise visitors, I wasn't sure where she'd have gotten a penny, but I gave her a little kiss and nodded.

"Sweetheart, this morning, we were still under the 'take it slow' rules. This afternoon, we dumped those and decided to take things as they come. Since love at first sight worked for my parents, I hope I'm not rushing things but this is the honest-to-God truth: I love you, Jaimie. I love you, with a love that's as big as the moon, as bright as the sun, and as vast as the stars across the sky."

Stone-faced, she looked at me for a few moments and I wondered if, after everything we'd gone through, if I'd finally messed up. Maybe my expression changed, because Jaimie's did, with her giving me a warm smile and then reaching out to give me a soft, sweet kiss.

"I know that, Keith, and I love you, too. You don't think we'd be here like this if we didn't love each other that much, do you?"

She kissed me again and then leaned against me, putting her head against my chest. "Keith, it's sort of like that Valentine's Day weekend when we first met. I've fallen for you fast, all over again, but there's a huge difference this time."

"What's that, sweetheart?"

"This time I think we're both in a good place in our lives, so I'm not going to let you go."

***

Dad and the rest of my family were happy for us and Jaimie and I got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2005. We married in October of that year, and welcomed our first child, a little boy, just over a year later.

Sean, who was out of the army by then, and Lizzie brought their two and a half kids (she was due three months later) over a few weeks after we brought Caleb home from the hospital. When we showed my sis and her husband the nursery, they looked at the walls to see a special feature wall with a big full moon surrounded by a field of stars that stretched over the entire wall. A laughing cow with a contrail of red hearts behind it was shown jumping over the moon.

Lizzie looked at it and shook her head. "Keith, this is that nursery rhyme, right? Hey Diddle Diddle? Where'd y'all come up with that? And where did you get the little plaques?"

The cat and the fiddle, the laughing little dog, and the dish and spoon holding hands and appearing to run into the closet at the corner of the next wall were all little plywood plaques that Dad had cut out for us with his bandsaw and Jaimie had painted while I was painting the nursery, with the evening sky with the stars above a green valley where most of the figures were placed. Jaimie and I told her tale, but noticed Sean looking intently at the big plaque of the moon.

"Keith, everything looks so cool but I'm confused by this moon and the cow streaming hearts. What are those about? And that? It looks like something's taken, what? A bite out of the moon?"

I was holding little Caleb asleep and papoosed on my chest and shoulder so Jaimie put her arm around me and gave me a hug.

"Sean, it's our story. The hearts represent the Valentine's Day weekend when we first met, with one heart in the contrail for each hour we were together."

"And the moon isn't the real moon but a Moon Pie--yes, with a bite out of the edge of it to show the layers--to represent when we got back together for good. The moon, the stars, and the sun represent our love."

Sean looked around and shook his head. "The sun? I don't see that."

I pointed up to the light overhead. A sun with its rays branching out was attached to the ceiling above the light.

"Our love's as big as the moon, as bright as the sun, and stretches as broad as all the stars in the sky," said my sweetheart with a smile. "The story of our love is all told here in this room and now we have someone to share it with."

As Sean and Lizzie took hands and looked around, Jaimie reached up and kissed my cheek before whispering, "I love you, mister."

Kissing her neck, I replied, "I love you, too, Sweetheart."

The End

________________

Endnotes:

Thanks much for reading. Any feedback in the form of ratings, favorites, follows, and comments will be greatly appreciated too.

1...345678