All Comments on 'As Close as Possible'

by WhistlinDixie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I've read in a while.

Continued success in your writing.

MrGates801MrGates801over 2 years ago

A couple typo/grammar issues but great story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been hotter with more of a role reversal between them, i.e., none of that femdom "I like to be in charge" stuff from him toward her, and her submitting to any and everything he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable, five stars even with the errors in it. Same advice I give every author, use a proofreader. This site has many available. Keep writing, you are good and will soon have a huge following.

ThatoneoverThatoneoverover 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories I read here in a long time, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the read, kind of annoyed with the son, such a cry baby. Lol either way good story.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story! So refreshing to see characters that are not "perfect" but you know what.... Mom was in fact perfect.

MisplacedFate1313MisplacedFate1313over 2 years ago

Very hot, great buildup and descriptive language. Keep writing and keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been following Literotica for over a decade, and I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read

willendorferwillendorferover 2 years ago

Wow! Beautiful. I'd love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy is pathetic. I absolutely hate those "mommy sissifies her son" stories, but that is exactly what this guy needs. College graduate obsessing over his mother, but runs away anytime it gets too icky. This guy is an idiot to not have seen the way she was throwing herself at him. Then, when he does actually have sex, he falls asleep either right after or right before they should be having more sex. I can't believe I read to the end. I just kept thinking ok, he has to wake up soon right?

MylesBlackMylesBlackalmost 2 years ago

I need more; great job for making more than just another sex story. Keep up the great work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. Nice to read one where the mother isn't a goddess that is absolutely beautiful with a body that every woman in the world wants and all men lust after. Son was kind of a wimp though with a rather delicate nature. I was glad that he was enticed enough to smell his mother's panties before putting them in the hamper. A normal son probably would have used them to jack off with, know I would lol. Not sure why they had to visit Sarah, just getting her guidance with the cards should have been enough. Her sucking and licking them after them having sex was a rather strange, kind of voyeuristic. Would have liked to see another chapter where John helps his mother loose some of the excess weight and trim her bush so he can find her lips without a roadmap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story ever. I was there was a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you ever had a mother's hands to lightly touch and scratch your balls and slip up and down your cock, you have a most wonderful feeling. When her fingernails lightly scratch your scrotum, it is almost too much to bear. When she lies back and opens up her legs and draws her knees back and you see her hairy pussy and her wet lips open like big rose petals all dark pink and throbbing, you know you are seeing a magnificent thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great piece I ever read on Literotica. Awaiting next part or a similar themed story for months. Please make a comeback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story although it took a long time till the incest, you need to follow up and see where this goes! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great story. Mother is not a model, but in son's eyes she is everything. Love and romance. 5 stars for great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous