As Close as Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and dropped my hands from Mom's head. "Mom I gotta go." I tried to pull away, but her legs locked behind me. "Mom--"

"Look at me, Sweetie." Mom said calmly. I looked into her eyes. "It's okay, my baby, let it go. Mommy's got you. You're safe with me." My cock started pulsing and ropes of cum started to shoot out. I kept my gaze on Mom's blue eyes.

"Oh, Mom, AHHHH!" I yelled as my orgasm ripped through me. Mom ran her hand on my cheek.

"That's it, Baby, you're doing great. That's it." I felt her push her pussy into my cock and cum started gushing onto her belly and mine. I instinctively reached around her enormous cheeks and pulled her into me while I pushed my groin into her. "It's okay. Remember, let go." She whispered in my ear. My eyes rolled back, and I groaned again. The pulses refused to stop, and each time Mom's pussy pushed into me, another pulse readied itself. After what felt like two minutes, the waves finally began to slow down. I felt kisses raining down on my face. I immediately felt my cheeks turn red and embarrassment flush over me. "I know you're feeling embarrassed, but there's no reason to be, Baby. No reason. You can trust me, Sweetness." I pulled away looked down at the huge amount of semen that was dripping off of us. I couldn't handle it.

"Sorry," I said as I started to stand up.

"Baby, please come back. You can trust me. I'm here for you." It was too late. I was already on my way up the stairs to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed. I put my hands up to my face. Within a second, Mom was blasting through the door walking buck naked into my room. My cum was still running down her stomach. She sat down next to me. "I told you there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Mom, I just -- how can I not be embarrassed?" I said.

"Because you're completely safe with me. There's nothing that happened in there that I would ever judge you for." The breeze from my ceiling fan brushed over the copious amount of cum on me, and I began to feel cold.

"It's just -- I shouldn't have been turned on during those exercises. I couldn't control myself. I did this to help you, and instead I --" I looked down at the mess that covered both of us.

"Oh, Sweetie. That's why you're feeling embarrassed?" she asked

"Well, partially."

"Honey, we just did a bunch of positions that look like they came out of a Kama Sutra book and we did them naked. Of course, we're going to get turned on."

I guess I didn't really think about her enjoying it too, "You didn't seem to have a problem controlling it."

"You don't think I was close when you went off? The whole point was letting go and not worrying about it. If you orgasm you orgasm. It's not a big deal. The problem is when you try to control it. It's a losing battle, Sweetie." She put her arms up and motioned down at the cum.

"Okay. I get, but I just can't help but feel embarrassed about it." I got up and tried to walk away. She grabbed my hand.

"No, you don't get to feel embarrassed. You said you wouldn't when we started. I would have never done this if I knew it was going to make you feel like this." She got up and grabbed my other hand too. I looked down at the now sticky mess that covered both of us and I felt my cheeks start to burn red again. I averted my gaze. I could feel her eyes staring into my soul. A hand pulled my chin up. I reluctantly looked her in the eyes. She had a calming smile on her face. "I want my kiss now."

"What? I--"

Mom brought her other hand up and cradled my face with both hands. "I said I want my kiss now. I won the bet, and I'm cashing in." She leaned forward before I could answer and pressed her lips on mine. I leaned back in surprise, but she pulled me back in. I acquiesced as I felt her tongue poking at the entrance of my mouth. I opened my mouth, and she accepted the invitation. Our tongues swirled around each other. Mom pressed her body into me. I felt the sticky cold mess that stained both of us mash together. Her breasts felt so soft and inviting as they pressed into my chest. I thought I was going to melt into her for a minute. Mom pulled away a second so we could catch a breath. In the middle of my breath Mom was already coming in to kiss me again. She was moaning into my mouth as she ground her soft belly and breasts into me. I brought my hands down and started grabbing handfuls of her unwieldy cheeks. Somehow, after cumming more than I ever have in my life, I felt my cock getting hard again. In no time it was poking at Mom's hairy pussy.

Mom finally broke away from the kiss and stared into my eyes. I felt completely at home in her gaze. She bit her lip and caressed my face. Eventually, in a breathy whisper she said, "Feel better, Baby?" I slowly nodded, still under her spell. "Good. Now, let's go back downstairs. We don't have to finish the exercises." She started to pull away and the sticky mess made itself known when she peeled off me. We both looked down at our sticky bodies.

"Here, I'll grab a towel." I said as I went to my bathroom and wetted a towel. I came out and quickly washed myself off. I offered to towel to Mom. She put her arms above her head.

"Actually, Sweetie, can you just get me? You probably have a better view." She said.

"Uhh, sure." I said. I looked down at her ample body and reached for her left boob. I held one hand under her soft udder and rubbed the towel on her soft skin. I worked my way thoroughly around her breast. I moved onto the right one. I repeated the same process. When they looked clean, I ran my fingers over them to check for any sticky spots. The temptation to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples was nearly unbearable. I moved on to her belly. I got on one knee and scrubbed her smooth pale body. Her belly stuck out a fair amount, but she didn't have any rolls, somehow. It was just one giant beautiful buddha belly. I worked inside her belly button and she giggle, "Sorry, Sweetie, that tickled." With that I ran my fingers all along her stomach to check for sticky spots. I didn't see any. I stared at her hairy pussy and I hesitated. I looked up and Mom was staring back at me through her overhanging breasts.

"I think there's some a little lower, Honey. Can you get that too?" I nodded and brought my attention back to her womanhood. With her pussy being at eye level, I could see all her hidden glory. There were a couple hairy spots where my seed had landed. My eyes travelled all along her sex which was kept in by her chunky hairless thigh and her belly which slightly overhung her bush. I brought one hand up and lifted her belly slightly up. I brought the towel up and started cleaning her pubes. When I made it to her pussy lips, she took a quick shallow breath. I worked the towel around her lips making sure I got everything I could.

"I think I got it all." I said as I threw the towel into the hamper.

"Thanks. You're my knight in shining armor." She grabbed my hand and led the way downstairs. I watched in disbelief as her butt swayed back and forth as she walked. Her ass was unusually smooth for how big and chunky it was. It was like this woman was designed to be fat. She didn't have a single part of her body that wasn't silky smooth, minus her pussy, of course. We were back in the candlelight holding each other's hands.

"Okay. So we don't have to finish the poses, but Sarah gave me some other exercises to get more comfortable with our bodies. Also, don't forget, we have an appointment with her tomorrow. She'll probably have some similar things planned."

"Oh, my God. I forgot about that. I just -- I don't think I can handle this with another person. I can't even handle it with just you."

"That's why we have to get more comfortable with each other's bodies."

"Does she know I'm your son?"

"It doesn't matter. She doesn't live by normal societal constraints. That's not part of the spirituality she teaches. Some of the things are going to seem...unconventional. But she wants us to reach a point where we're totally accepting of ourselves. I know you're uncomfortable because I'm your Mom, but we have to leave those notions behind." She took a step closer and put a hand on my cheek, "I'm really trying, Sweetie. I know you think this is easy for me, but I'm having a hard time too."

"Okay. I'll try." I said.

"Thanks. I know this seems crazy to you." It definitely did, I thought. She pulled me in for a big warm hug. "You ready for the next thing, Honey?"

"Yeah. I'm ready."

"Okay." She sat down and motioned for me to sit next to her. "Lay down, Honey." I laid down on my back, and my cock was still rock-hard pointing toward the ceiling. I looked over to Mom who was now on her knees leaning over me, "All right. So this is an exercise where you give your body completely to the other for a few minutes. I am going to be exploring your body in its entirety. I just need you to be as relaxed as possible." She reached for something on the coffee table and came back with a bottle. "Just a bit of oil." I could feel my heartbeat start to pick up. Mom put her hand on my chest and started to rub. "Calm down. Deep breaths." She started taking deep slow breaths. I mimicked her. My heartbeat start to slow. "Close your eyes and keep them closed." I felt a little pool of oil form on my chest. Her hand began spread it around my torso. I felt another hand join in and soon there wasn't a spot on my chest and stomach that had been untouched. Her fingers were tracing mysterious shapes on my chest. Every time I tried to focus on one of her hands the next one would come in and take my attention away. Suddenly, they seem to get on the same page. Both made their way up my chest and to my nipples. A pair of thumbs rubbed and played with them, drawing circles. I bit my lip when I felt another finger come in and pinch them. Eventually, they seemed to lose interest and head to my armpits where they started their path down my arms. I laid in silence as both my arms were lifted above my head and laid to rest. I felt two hands holds my wrists and pin them down. I felt a warm breath on my lips, followed by a pair of lips. I just let her do what she wanted.

"You're doing great, Baby." She whispered. Followed by a pair of teeth lightly biting my earlobe. I felt two sets of fingernails lightly work their way down my arms, leaving goosebumps in their path. They continued over my chest and down my stomach. They made their way to my waistline and disappeared. A couple seconds later, I felt a drop of oil on my left thigh, then another, and another. Two seconds later, I felt a stream of oil on my right thigh. One hand made contact with each thigh where the oil lay. Both began the same motion of travelling forward and back, leaving a trail of oil behind. Both hands worked down my inner thigh lightly brushing my testicles. Slowly, they worked back up my thighs and made their way down towards my feet. Her fingernails emerged as she went down my calves to the feet. Both hands grabbed my toes and worked in between each digit. I felt a pressure on my feet as each hand closed and kneaded. Slowly they disappeared and fingernails took their place. The lightly brushed the bottom of my feet and I tried as hard as I could not to squirm as they tickled me. Luckily, it only lasted a few seconds. Now, her nails deftly guided their way back up my legs, leaving even more goosebumps in their wake. They slowed down as they reached my groin. Tentatively, they worked their way into my pubic hair. The scratching sound of nails on hair filled the air. They travelled down the crease between my thigh and my groin until they reached my balls. They stopped.

Slowly one hand made contact. Then the other. Both sets of nails lightly grabbed each testicle then retreated. Each one slowly worked its way out of their grip. The sets of nails repeated it again, and again, and again. Then they disappeared. I flinched when I felt a stream of oil hit the tip of my penis and work its way down toward my balls. Immediately, a hand grabbed my shaft while another hand grabbed my balls. I tried to stifle a groan. I felt one hand work its way up my penis to the tip, where thumb rubbed in the oil at the head. It then retreated and joined the other hand massaging my testicles. Out of nowhere, both hands went down and grabbed the base around my dick and balls and squeezed hard. They held that for almost a minute. My cock felt like it was going to explode from the pressure. Slowly they released and went back to massaging my testicles. They stopped and each carefully pinched some skin. They both stretched the skin and released. Both hands moved to the base of my penis. One hand gripped and twisted while it went up and down. The other hand was playing with the head. I felt a strain of precum cascade out of my cock. Both hands went to the tip and gripped on one side. Two thumbs started massaging the head of my cock and my frenulum. The feeling was heavenly. They kept at it for what felt like a minute. I moaned as another stream of precum came out. Both thumbs scooped it up and used it as lubrication. They stopped and one hand gripped the base of my cock and slowly worked its way up. When it got to the top, I felt the other grab the base of my cock and make the same motion. The top hand had squeezed my whole cock and disappeared then reappeared below the other, creating a nonstop cycle of hands. After a couple minutes, I could feel my balls start to give in to the skilled hands. My cock started to twitch, and I did my best to stifle my groans. The first wave of the orgasm ripped through me, and I convulsed beneath the hands. I felt a river of cum stream out from my cock. Both hands stopped and one went to the base of my cock and held tight, pressing down. The other massaged my balls. I instinctively pushed my hips up into the hand as everything I had left came spilling out. I somehow stifled a yell as her hands took me to peaks I had not experienced before. My body convulsed again as another pulse pushed more cum out streaming onto the hand at the base. Eventually, everything slowed, and I felt only twitches as my body had, again, given everything it had left to this woman. I kept my eyes closed and my mind blank. Her hand finally released its grip from my penis. I laid for what felt like forever in the aftermath of my orgasm. Suddenly, I felt a warm wet cloth work its way around my groin and all over my dick and balls. Soon there would be no evidence of my world-shattering orgasm. The hands finished cleaning and left me to wait for any signal. I sat and listened to her breathing. Inhale......Exhale.....Inhale......Exhale....

"Sweetie," I felt a hand on my cheek, "Open your eyes." I opened my eyes to the beautiful sight of a naked angel completely flushed and wet with perspiration. "You did amazing, Baby. I'm so proud of you." I tried to speak, but Mom put her finger to my lips. "What just happened we will never speak about again. That experience was yours to give to me. Thank you so much for that gift. You have no idea how much it means to me that you trust me that much." Her eyes started to well up and her voice started to tremble. She immediately closed her eyes tight and collected herself. She opened them and a couple leftover tears fell out. I sat up and wiped them away. A smile appeared on her face. "Are you ready for me?" she asked. I nodded. "Okay. Remember, I'm giving my body to you. I don't want you to hesitate or doubt yourself. Explore my body however you want." With that, she laid back. Her enormous soft breasts formed into giant puddles on her chest. Her belly spread out along her torso and widened along her sides. I knelt over her and stared into her eyes. She looked worried, which was a first. Her breaths were short and quick. I grabbed the oil and put a few drops on her chest and slowly rubbed around in circles. I felt her tense below my touch.

"You can trust me." I said. I took a page out of Mom's book and started taking deep breaths. I raised my free hand up on inhales and brought it down on the exhale. Mom's breathing started to mimic mine. I felt her heartbeat get slower and slower. I gave her a reassuring smile. I saw a smile appear on her face. "Time to close your eyes, Mom." Her eyelids gradually closed. When her eyes were shut, I took a minute to look over her luscious body. My mind was going a mile a minute with everything I wanted to do to her. I closed my eyes and took a breath. I told myself to take it one step at a time. I grabbed the bottle and held it over her belly. I squeezed out a small puddle and put the bottle down. Both my hands went to the middle of the pool and started to rub and venture out. My hands glided over her soft, smooth belly leaving a glistening trail of oil. I covered every inch of her soft belly before I moved up. I first guided my hands up to her neck. I spread oil all around her shoulders and chest. I ran both hands between her breasts. I made a few laps around her breasts. Then I brought both hands went below her breasts. I moved them forward and squeezed her soft mounds. They slid through my grip as I worked oil over their entirety. I kept squeezing and running my fingers over her immense udders. I got lost exploring and lost track of time. After what must have been almost two minutes, I came to my senses and decided to wrap it up. I hovered my hands right above her nipples and gave them a firm pinch.

"Ahhmmm," I heard from Mom as she tried to stop herself from making any noise. I gained a little more confidence and stretched her nipples up. I held them there for a second as she arched her head back. I let them go and they snapped back to her body and she stifled another moan. I wanted so badly to suck on her nipples. I remembered that she told me not to hesitate, so I grabbed her breasts around the outside and squeezed them both together. Her tits gained some form and rose up like two mountains. I leaned down and sucked her left nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhhh," Mom bit her lip. Her face was completely flushed. I went back to work sucking her nipple and running my tongue all over her areola. I moved onto her right nipple and sucked like my life depended on it. She arched her back and her tits tried to fall onto her face as I held them. Her nipple popped free and I hovered my mouth over it. I slowly closed my mouth around the tip until my teeth made contact. I ever so delicately bit her nipple and pulled up until it popped out of my grip. She squirmed again. I decided I'd spent more than enough time on her breasts. I grabbed both of her wrists and pulled them above her head. I pulled her hands closer together and wrapped her left hand around her wrist. She held on.

I moved in next to her ear and whispered, "You look like an angel, Mom." Or at least, I hoped angels looked like her. I gave her a soft kiss and leaned back. I saw her release her lip from her teeth and smile. I poured a more oil on my hands went to work on her arms starting at her armpits. I ran up her soft flabby biceps and triceps spreading oil. I worked up her soft forearms and made my way back down again. I remembered what Mom did and ran my fingernails down her arms lightly and slowly. I made my way to her breasts and lightly scraped over her nipples. My hands kept going down her belly until I reached her waistline. I reached for the bottle and poured a big line down both her thighs. I started to rub the oil in with each hand and realized I was going to need two hands for each leg. Her thighs were massive. I started on her left leg. I ran both hands all around her pale skin spreading out the oil as much as I could. I looked at her dark forest and worked closer to the crease of her thigh. My hand worked around the edge or her fur. I'd venture in and then out. I worked around her inner thigh. I reached one thumb out and brushed her pussy lips.

"Ohh," again she tried to hold in her surprise. I slide my way down her thick thighs to her calves and to her feet. I was determined to give her a foot massage. I poured a few drops onto my hands and started working all around her foot and between her toes. I kneaded and squeezed her big soft feet. After a couple minutes I moved on to her other leg and repeated the process. The entire time my eyes were fixated on the plump pussy lips that lay beneath her forest. I finished her foot massage and scooted up for better access to her pussy. I could feel my heart start to race and I took a few deep breaths to try to calm down. After my hearts settled, I reached for the bottle and held it over her. I poured out a large amount on her pubic hair. I rubbed all around spreading it as best I could. I let my hands glide over the pussy. I place my right hand above pussy and slid it down, letting my middle finger slightly dip into forbidden territory. She let out a gasp. When I reached the bottom of her plump lips I did the same on the way back up. I wanted to tease her a bit more, so I ran my hands down the inside of her thighs, pushing her pussy lips together as I did. Up and down, up and down. She squirmed the whole time. Finally, I decided to go in. My right hand travelled right above her pussy. I let my fingers rest just above her entrance. My hand moved down. I dipped my middle finger slightly into her pussy.

1...45678...10