As Close as Possible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See! I told you you'd be totally prepared. My little man is going to be a workin' man soon enough. I bet they're so impressed they'll call you tomorrow morning."

"Oh, really? Well, I guess we'll see. I'm still going to send out some more applications. Hopefully, get another interview with another company."

"Well, you better not be sending out any applications tonight. You're in San Francisco. Go outside and check the night life out. That's an order. No sitting in your hotel room by yourself tonight. Oh, yeah. That reminds me. Don't rent any dirty movies. They're paying and it will show up on the bill."

"Oh, wow. Thanks, Mom." I said sarcastically, "You really don't have a lot of faith in me, do you?"

"Well, I'm just going off of Thursday night."

"Ouch."

"I'm just kidding, Hun. Sorry. You're more charming than you think you are. Just go out and have a good time."

"Yeah, I'll try. I really wish you were here. It would be way more fun going out with you tonight. You'd know the best place to go tonight."

"Oh, whatever. I'd just talk your ear off."

"I love listening to you talk."

"Jeez, you're gonna make me blush. Just go out and see as much of the city as you can."

"All right. Goodbye, Mom. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye bye."

I changed into jeans and a t-shirt and headed out. The hotel was relatively close to the water, so I decided to walk. It was pretty cool taking in the scenery. I loved the cable cars and there were restaurants galore. I had always heard the San Francisco was hilly, but it's weird experiencing it for real. Minnesota is almost as flat as you can get. I couldn't help but laugh at some of the houses. They looked so weird in relation to the inclines they were built on. It took a while to get near the water. I spent a good couple of hours walking around piers and taking in as many sights as I could. Then the familiar rumble of an empty stomach reared its head. I had already decided on seafood, so I went looking for the closest restaurant. It took a little while, but I found a small place with a vintage neon sign. I shrugged and walked in. After an unbelievable meal of oysters and the highly recommended crab back, I began my trek to the hotel. I took one look at the route back on my phone and abandoned that plan immediately. I ordered an Uber and took the load off.

I opened the door to my room and immediately plopped on the bed. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels. Nothing seemed to catch my interest. I checked my phone: 8:30 p.m. I figured Mom was still awake at 10:30 in Minnesota, so I grabbed my phone and gave her a call.

"Hello." I heard.

"Hi, Mom. Just thought I'd call again. I got back from exploring. It's quite beautiful out here. So how was your day?" I asked.

"Ohhh, my little man's calling to see how I'm doing. Good. Good, good. That'sss how I'm doing." I could tell she had been drinking.

"That's great to hear." I thought I heard something and listened close, 'Oh, fuck. That's right baby. Oh, my God, yes, Yes, YESS.'

"Mom, what are you watching?"

"Oh, uhhh, nothing. I'm not watching anything." I heard her scramble to turn it off.

"I seem to remember you telling ME not to watch dirty movies." I said.

"No, no. I was jussst watching some movie. It wasn't -- it was just at one of those scenes. You know those scenesss. It's the ones that those characters do that at."

"Okay. Okay. Mom, I'm just kidding. Oh, I wanted to tell you I went to this amazing seafood restaurant, and I think it's a place you would love. I had this amazing crab back, which looks disgusting, but was amazing. And I also had a bunch of delicious oysters. You know I'm not normally a seafood guy."

"Aww, you got sssome seafood? Look at you growing up. You looked so grown up and sssexy today. I just wanted to give you a big ol' kiss...and other placesss. You're so smart. They're gonna hire you. They're gonna..." Mom trailed off.

"Thanks, Mom. Who knows, I might not even want the job."

"Oh, you can stay her frever and ever and ever. Whenever you want. I love having you ssstay here."

"I love being there too. Oh, I saw that the Bachelor was on when I was flipping through the channels did you see the new one." I asked, hoping that she would drunkenly drone on and on.

"Yeah, but not, no new one today. New one'ss nest week. But Sam, she's sso -- she's just the worsst. She is ssuper mean. I don't like meanies. Never letsss anyone else talk to Darrin. He's such a hunk. OH MY GOD! You could be the Bachelor! You're sucha hottie. You could, but... but I'd wiiin."

I chuckled, "Yeah, you would win, wouldn't you?" I was happy to let Mom mindlessly jump from topic to topic for the next hour.

"...And that -- that'ss why she doesn't get to go there, ya know?"

"Yeah, Mom. But I do have to go to sleep. I have to wake up at 3 a.m. for the flight tomorrow."

"Poor, baby. Sso early. Night, night."

"Good night, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

"Aww, I love you sso, soo, sooo much. Buhbye."

The clock read 10:30. "Damn, I guess I let her go on longer than I thought." I said out loud.

The alarm rang at 3 a.m. and I quickly turned off the painful sound. I ordered and Uber and took a quick shower. I managed to sleep a little at the airport and on the flight back. I texted Mom when I landed and made my way towards arrivals. I didn't see any text back and decided to wait a little bit. After 20 minutes I decided to call her.

Ring, ring, ring, ring...voicemail. I sighed. 'She's probably still asleep.' I texted her that I was finding an uber and I should be home soon. As I was walking up to the house I decided to see if she was still on the couch before I went in. I went to the living room window and peered in. I saw her sprawled out buck naked on the couch. There was a wine bottle and a couple cans on the coffee table. I thought for a second. I wanted to spare her a little bit of dignity, and I knew she was also going to be devastated she didn't wake up to get me. I looked to the front door and came up with a plan. I ran over to the front door and rang the doorbell. I immediately retreated to the garage and punched in the garage code and let the garage raise completely. I took my time walking in and closed the garage again. I figured this was more than enough noise to wake her up. I hesitated a few moments before I opened the door to the kitchen. I took a few steps in and peered over to the couch. I couldn't see anybody there, so I walked in like nothing happened.

"I couldn't find my keys, so I went through the garage." I called out.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked up to see Mom in her robe. Her lip was trembling and she looked on the verge of tears.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry, Sweetie. I didn't mean to. I'm so embarrassed -- I" Tears started streaming down her face and I ran over to console her.

"Mom, it's okay. Really." She started sobbing into my shirt. I planted kisses on her head.

"You must hate me!" I just laughed. She pulled away a little confused.

"Come on. How could I ever hate you? It's not a big deal, seriously." she didn't move and tears continued to stream out of her eyes. "I'm not mad at all. Trust me." She pouted her lips and looked down. I sighed and leaned in. I planted my lips on hers and held her close. The sobbing slowed and I felt her arms wrap around my back. Her body relaxed and I pulled away. Her eyes remained closed and she moved forward slightly.

"Listen, I don't mind that at all." I looked over to the coffee table covered in empty bottles, "I am very worried about that though." She looked over to the table and hung her head in shame. I pulled her by her hand over to the couch. I sat down and she reluctantly followed suit. She kept her head down and I started running my hand up and down her arm to console her.

I was about to start talking when I saw her point to my leg. I looked down to see I was sitting on a large purple pair of panties. I smiled and pulled them from under me and handed them to her. She hurriedly shoved them in her robe pocket and started sniffling. I got closer to her and pulled her into me. She pushed her face into my shoulder and put her on hand on my chest.

"It's okay, Mom." I said as she continued to sniffle into me. "Can you tell me why you've been drinking so much?"

She didn't respond.

"I promise It's just between you and me. I'll never tell anybody ever. You can trust me, Mom. I'd trust you with anything."

She pulled away a little bit, "No, you don't."

"Of course, I do. Remember that horribly embarrassing event that happened Thursday? That is easily the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. The only reason I'm even able to face you again is because I trust you so implicitly. If it was anybody else, I would have just cut and run." She let out a small giggle between her sniffles.

"Okay. Fine. I..." I gave her reassuring smile. "Well, it started out because of Dad leaving. I just had a couple glasses of wine every night. Then I started eating a lot more. It just helped me feel...happy. Well, not sad. Then, obviously, I put on a bunch of weight. I didn't want to date anyone, and no one would want to go out with me anyway looking like this."

"Mom, you're beautiful. Trust me." I said.

She frowned and said, "Of course you'd say that. You're my son."

"Do I have to keep bringing up Thursday? That wouldn't have happened if I thought you weren't sexy."

She blushed, "Okay. True. So then I started to get lonely and I drank a little more to pass the time. Then I kept putting on weight and drinking more and more. I had given up." I ran my hand up and down reassuringly over her shoulder. "Then you came home. When you're here, I just kind of forget about everything bad. It's fun having you here. And now you're going to leave, because they're going to hire you." I felt her face on my chest and she started sobbing.

"Mom, I don't think I'm going to take that job anyway."

She nearly yelled into my chest, "This is why I didn't want to tell you! Now you're throwing away a great job because of me." I could feel my shirt getting soaked from her tears.

"No, I'm not going to take it because it's not a very great opportunity. I can't even afford to live anywhere near San Francisco on that salary. Plus, I'm not excited about being a supplement salesman. Also, the whole time I was in San Francisco, I was just wishing you were there with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why do you think I called back and listened to you drunkenly rant for two hours? You're a lot of fun to be around, and I wish you saw yourself the way I do. You could be getting dates left and right."

"Well, thanks, Sweetie. You called me back yesterday?"

"Yeah. You were very drunk though."

She pressed her face back into my chest, "Sorry."

"It's okay. Listen, I need you to get help. I really need you to agree to get some help." I implored.

"Noo, I don't want to go to a doctor. This is really, really embarrassing. Please."

"Mom, it's completely confidential. I'll go with if it helps."

"NO! I'm not going to a doctor."

"Okay. Okay. That's fine. But you need to talk to somebody for help. A therapist, psychologist? I don't know, anybody at all. Do you know anyone who could help? Seriously, this is important, Mom."

She spent a few minutes thinking, "Okay. I'll talk to Sarah." She said.

"Who's Sarah?"

"She's a psychic I used to go to years ago. She's really smart."

"Mom, I don't think a psychic is going to help. Is there --"

"I'll only talk to Sarah." She said adamantly.

I thought about it for a minute and decided that a psychic probably wouldn't make this worse. Could she? I needed her to talk to someone though, and I guess this was a start. "Okay. That's fine. As long as you'll call Sarah and set up an appointment or whatever you need to do."

"Okay, I promise."

I hugged her tight. "Thanks, Mom. I really appreciate it. I just really worry about you."

"Thanks, Baby. I'll call her right now. Okay?"

"All right." I kissed her on the top of her head and got up from the couch. "Do you want me here?"

"No, that's okay. Thanks, though."

I retreated to my room to give her some privacy. I spent the next couple hours filling out a few applications. Occasionally, I would peek my head out and listen for a second to see if she was still talking to Sarah. Nearly three hours later, Mom poked her head in my room. She had a smile on her face.

"I had a really great conversation with Sarah. Thanks for pushing me to do that by the way."

"Of course, Mom."

"We have an appointment with her in two days, but she went over a few things we can do at home in the meantime. We can go over it later tonight."

"Sounds great. Do you want to do something today? We could go kayaking on Lake Minnetonka?"

"I, uhh, I don't know if I'll fit in a kayak." She said with a frown.

"Oh my God, Mom. Of course, you will. They have all kinds of kayaks. Trust me, you are not too big for a kayak."

"You promise? Because I'm not sure I'd recover from that."

"Mom, I promise."

"Okay, let's go. Just let me shower."

Mom ended up fitting in one of the kayaks they had, thank God. It wasn't so much her weight was the limiting factor, but the size of her butt. She is definitely pear shaped. She had to have one that had a shallow seat so her butt could slightly spill off. It didn't look too steady on the water, but, luckily, we were in the calmest bay. It ended up being one of the best times I have ever had on the lake. We explored the cattails and reeds, and when Mom got a better feel for the kayak, we ventured out further and admired the incredible houses on the lake. We pointed out our favorites and which ones we hated, not that we could ever afford these multimillion dollar houses, but it was a blast nonetheless. We ended up having a water fight on our way back, and I nearly tipped into the lake.

The sun was on its way down when we pulled in the driveway. Mom wanted to try what Sarah suggested. She printed off a few things and told me to shower and meet her in the living room. I came down the stairs to see a bunch of candles lit and the coffee table had been moved to the side. Mom was in her robe and had some sheets of paper in hand.

"Hi, Honey. Okay. I got everything set up I think. She wanted us to do joint exercises based on our conversation. She told me about these exercises designed to help you accept your body and work towards self-acceptance. So she wants us to do these poses or positions. I don't know what to call them."

"Okay. We can do that."

"We're supposed to let everything go in our minds and focus on the other. It also says here we should be taking slow deep breaths in unison. You're supposed to lose where you end and the other begins. Sound good?"

"Uhh, I guess. I'm still a little confused."

"That's fine. Let's just give it a try. However, she said that we have to shed as many worldly clothes as possible."

"So we're going to strip down to our underwear?"

"I think so. I'm not exactly clear on that. Well, let's try that and some of these positions and see if anything works." Mom handed me the sheets and turned on meditation music. I looked through the different poses and some were going to be impossible for a mother and son to do, but there were more than a few that looked reasonable. I looked over at Mom who was undoing the tie on her robe. I stared in silence as she opened it up unveiling her massive peach colored bra. My eyes travelled down to her smooth large belly to her matching panties which were doing very little to contain her pubic hair. I felt my cock begin to stir. Her robe slowly fell to the ground and I looked at her. She stared at me and I finally got the message to undress. I peeled my shirt off and slowly pulled my sweatpants down. My erection was very noticeable through my boxer briefs. It didn't help that the waistband from the sweatpants coming down bounced my cock up and down when it sprang free. I felt my cheeks flush and I looked to Mom. She was completely transfixed on the bulge in my underwear.

"...Sorry, it's just..." I said as Mom looked up and blushed.

"It's fine."

"So which one do you want to do?"

She pointed to the first one on the list with two people standing facing the other. The appeared, much like a bride and groom, holding hands but closer. One had their palms up while the other had their palms down on the other's arms.

"She said we should start with this one and move down the list." She motioned from left to right.

"Umm, some of these are pretty, uhhh, graphic?" I pointed to a couple in the end that looked like they were straight out of a book of Kama Sutra.

"Yeah, well. We won't do those ones. I don't think we have to do all of them. The only thing she stressed was that we have to get as close as possible."

"How long do we hold the poses for?"

"I think a few minutes each. Ready?"

I looked around at our relaxation area. The dim flickering candlelight softly illuminated Mom in all her curvy glory. I moved forward and held my arms out, palms up. Mom stepped forward and slid her palms over my forearms. She softly gripped my arms, and I hers. She closed her eyes and I did the same. I tried to blank my mind and forget where I ended, or whatever she said, but I was having an impossible time. My mind kept wandering from the feel of her arms, to how weird this whole exercise was, to the erection in my pants, and back to her again.

"Okay. Time to go to the next position." She pointed to the chart which had a pair holding each other while standing up. Really, it just looked like they were grinding on each other. Mom turned around and I went up behind her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her into me. I rested my head on her shoulder and our cheeks pressed against each other. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. I tried match her breaths.

In.......Out........In........Out.........In........Out........

Every time Mom moved even slightly, I would feel my cock pulse. I tried to keep my cock in check this time and kept my mind on not getting too excited.

"Next pose." She pointed to the chart again. The next pose just looked like this pose but sitting down. So I took the lead and sat with my legs open. Mom tried to sit down but lost her balance. She fell backwards and her ass hit my face.

"Shit." She exclaimed. My hands instinctively came up to catch her, and I ended up grabbing two handfuls of her enormous bare cheeks. I fell backwards onto my back and Mom landed on my chest, nearly knocking the wind out of me. One of her hands landed directly on my cock. I think she grabbed instinctively, which elicited a groan from me.

"Dammit, I'm sorry, Baby." I let go of her cheeks, and she released her grip from my cock.

"It's okay. Let's just do the next pose." I said. Instead of standing up, she slid down my torso and over my dick. I stared at the pale bouncing moons split by a pair of panties as they made their way down my body. I couldn't take my eyes off her panties, which, in the dark, matched her skin tone. With every flicker of the candles, her panty line disappeared, and it seemed like her ass was winking at me. I looked up and Mom was looking back at me with a cocked eyebrow. I snapped out of it and sat up. My chest pressed up against her back and I rested my chin on her shoulder again. My hands seemed to take on a mind of their own as they made their way to the tops of her panties at her side. I slowly ran my fingers along her panty line working my forward. I made contact with some of her pubic hair spilling out of the top. I felt her lean her head back a little and our cheeks brushed. My hands met below her belly button. I wanted so badly to reach under her panties and explore the prize that lay beneath. I lost my nerve and slide my hands up her belly until I was about halfway up. I felt her hands come in and interlock my fingers. She guided my hands upward until we made it to her bra. She pushed upwards and both our hands pressed into the bottom of her tits. I tried to slow my breathing down and match hers. I focused again on calming down. It was tough to ignore my cock pressed up against her back. The only thing that could take my mind off it was focusing on my breathing.