As Fate Would Have It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just what Zoe?" he asked. "It's ok, you can talk to me."

She looked up at him and he could see the nervousness in her eyes.

"What is it?" he asked softly, taking her hands in his.

"I've never done this before." She said quietly.

He frowned, "Well I wouldn't have thought you'd ever slept with your teacher before."

"No, I mean..." she trailed off.

Realisation dawned on him and he realised he'd never thought to ask, he'd simply assumed. He felt like an idiot.

"You mean you've never had sex before?" he asked, the surprise evident in his voice.

"Yeah... I'm a virgin." She looked up at him.

He knew the surprise was written all over his face, but he couldn't think of anything to say. He knew it was her choice and that she would have turned down several boys, so why was he different?

"I get it if you don't want to keep going" she said, pulling her hands from his and looking down at her feet.

"Zoe" he said. "Zoe, look at me." He raised her chin.

"It doesn't matter what you tell me, I'm not going to stop wanting you." He said. "And as long as you want to, there is nothing, that will stop me from being with you tonight."

He saw the doubt in her eyes fade and she reached around behind her back, releasing the clasp on bra and it fell to the floor. She stood slowly, he gaped, unable to tear his eyes from the most perfect tits he had ever laid eyes on. She walked toward him, running her hand across his smooth chest. She ran her hand down his stomach, all the way to his pants. Slowly she began undoing his belt, well aware of the straining bulge in his pants. She let his pants drop to the floor and he kicked them away, his breath caught in his throat.

"Zoe," he managed, "Are you sure?" his voice was filled with lust and came out in a deep husky pant.

She just smiled up at him and slowly knelt down in front of him. She hooked her finger in the waist band of his boxers and pulled them slowly down. Now it was her turn to gape. She took a moment to recover and he couldn't help but have his ego boosted slightly.

His cock was huge. She took the tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the tip experimentally. He let his head fall back slightly, lips parted. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling and wide in the half light. She took him in her mouth, as much as she could until his length touched the back of her throat, she pushed a little further and heard him moan in response. Her lips tightened, and her hand grasped the base of his cock, and began working it gently as she moved her head back and forth, flicking her tongue of the tip of his dick as she did so. Peter closed his eyes and bit his lip, hand tangled in her hair as she bobbed her head.

"Zoe..." he gasped.

She looked up at him, his cock still in her mouth, and then she pushed her head down, taking in as much of his cock as he could and quickly moving back to suck the head of his cock. He moaned, and she did repeated the motion, starting to move faster.

Peter could already feel himself building up to a climax and bit his lip. Using all his will power, he pulled her up, his cock erect, pressed between their bodies as he pulled her close. He kissed her lightly on the lips and reached for his slacks, discarded on the ground. He pulled a condom from the pocket and tore it open, rolling it onto his massive cock.

He could see the nervous light in her eyes, the whole thing becoming more and more real by the second. She was looking at his cock, wondering if it would even fit inside of her. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head to meet his eyes.

"I'll take care of you Zoe, don't worry about that. Now, are you sure this is what you want?" he asked.

She met his eyes and nodded breathlessly, "yes."

Peter smiled and allowed the pent-up love and lust for her take over his body. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed, climbing on top of her, he kissed her passionately. She could feel his massive hard cock moving against her panties and he once again, showered her with kisses, working his way down to the waist band of her lacy undergarment. He looked up at her once he had reached his destination, to make sure it was still what she wanted, her eyes told him yes and she lifted her hips, so he could slide her panties free.

He needed no further encouragement and practically tore them away from her body, throwing them to the side so he could concentrate on his prize. Her pussy was beautiful, waxed hairless and with an aroma that could drive a man to madness. He kissed her clit, gently grazing her with his teeth and she moaned. He smiled and licked up her slit, before gently probing his way into her pussy with his tongue. She was unbelievably tight around his tongue and he almost chuckled to himself as he began to wonder if he could even fit inside of her. He sucked gently at her clit and began to tongue fuck her, as she moaned and shuddered at his touch. He worked her gently at first, then faster, his mouth moving to focus on her clit as a finger replaced his tongue, fucking her tight little hole.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!" she gasped, as he squeezed a second finger into her hole and bit her clit lightly. A moment later, she grasped the bed sheets and came hard, wave after wave of pleasure, until she lay exhausted on the bed, trying to catch her breath.

He moved up to her face again, kissed her gently on the lips so she could taste herself on his lips and he brushed the hair away from her face.

"Why me Zoe?" he asked.

She turned to face him, "What?"

"Why have you turned away so many men, but not me? I mean, I see guys coming onto you left right and centre, I know you're not a virgin because of lack of interest. You're the most beautiful woman in the world and every man that meets you wants you." He paused, "So why me?"

She smiled and brushed her hand lightly against his face, "You're so handsome."

He caught her hand "There are plenty of handsome men who are not your teacher who would love to have you."

She bit her lip. "I don't know. I just feel drawn to you, maybe I love you or something. I just knew that you were the one."

He smiled and kissed her. "Fate."

She felt her fingers move to his side, the swirling ink, "Fate" she repeated, and he smiled painfully at her.

He kissed her. She moved to straddle him, kissing him passionately on the lips as she reached down to guide him inside her. He grabbed her hand and flipped her over in one smooth motion, so that he was in control. He kissed her gently, she could feel his cock at her entrance and she squirmed to get closer, but he held her steady, maddeningly close, as he kissed her lips. Her mouth opened for his tongue and they feuded briefly, and for a split second whilst she was distracted, he slipped the head of his cock inside her and she gasped.

He groaned in response, he would have to demonstrate exceptional self-control to contain himself in a pussy this tight.

"Relax Zo," he said and kissed her lightly, distracting her so he could push in a few more inches.

He began moving slowly inside of her, penetrating her slightly more with each stroke as she closed her eyes against the pain. Finally, he was able to bury himself up to the base of his cock inside her and he stayed there for a moment, allowing her to adjust. Then he began to move slowly again, and he could feel her relax a little more and begin to enjoy it. He moved with experienced precision, hitting her g-spot and making her eyes go wide as she moaned. He began to move faster, hitting her g-spot with every stroke as he saw the pain remove itself from her face, replaced with pure ecstasy. He felt himself pushing closer to the edge with every stroke, fighting to hold back as her tight pussy walls clung to his cock. He felt her pussy clench his cock tightly, and he lost all control as he felt her orgasm, clinging to him as he came, both of them experiencing the most intense orgasms of their lives.

12