All Comments on 'As Good As Mom'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! What a Twist!

I've read a lot of stories of incest, but this one had a lot of unexpected twists that kept me wondering what was next. Loved it! Hope you continue with Val's "...and more." Regarding the previous comment, if the guy doesn't like your writing, he should try writing a story so that trolls can trash it, or just don't read your stories. Don't let "trolls" like him get you down. Keep writing.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Great story!

Don't pay any attention the the rude comment by grayge37. No one forced him/her to read your story. If they don't like it, they can go read someone else's story. Yes there were some grammatical errors but show me one story on Literotica that doesn't have them. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. 5 stars from me on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It! Wish I had a 'Val'!

Loved the story and I am also dismayed by the negative, troll like comments by grayge37. Somewhat amusing considering grayge37 obviously does not know the difference between 'glowing' (complimentary, favorable, enthusiastic, positive, commendatory, strong light, intense color) and 'glaring' (highly obvious or conspicuous) when used as descriptive adjectives. It's quite obvious that gray was shooting for 'glaring' but missed the mark by using 'glowing'. English may be YOUR primary language but you aren't very adept at using it and you have alot of nerve using that snide comment in criticizing the writer when most would say the same about you....that you write as if English is YOUR second language. It's 'GLARING' not Glowing. You should open your dictionary now and then.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
good story

liked it very much

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ an interesting tale that took some getting used to.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

A drumstick? Hmmm. And then you had to bring the inevitable 'baby' thing into an otherwise good story. But, with that in mind, who knows, maybe she eventually laid a egg and birthed a chicken . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous