All Comments on 'As It Seems Ch. 07'

by rowan3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 15 years ago
Yaaaaayyyy!!

I was literally just thinking about this story about a week ago and I'm so glad you updated. You did not disappoint - it was wonderful and I'm anxiously waiting for the next installment :-)

Kitty

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I just spent a few hours reading all of your stories. And I absolutely can't wait to read more. More please. You have a way with words. Can't wait for the next chapter.

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundover 14 years ago
Fab

Your storyline has what the majority of what Literotica is missing overall: it's well thought out, has great character development--and above all--it's actually believable.

The only suggestion that I could make is to find an editor. I am a writer myself (and consider myself a damned good one), but I still need an editor to look over my work and catch small mistakes that I don't, such as changes in tense, misspellings, etc.

But by all means, finish this series; I don't get involved in to many of the stories here but this one has grabbed me; don't make us wait for another chapter.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
So many secrets!

Everyone has secrets, but does that stop you from finding, falling, and giving love? It is time for Alexa, Connor, Janabelle, and Gauge to find out!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This tangled web of people and lies is crazy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous