As Journey to Janet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft-spoken manner and hypnotic voice made me feel very comfortable and this caused me to share with this person things I would never have shared with anyone.

"When Joeann, I mean Sexboss, started to treat me so kindly and gently I became aroused. We spent the night together and it was the best night I have had in years."

Truechange said, "That is wonderful. You were allowed to become your true self and not ashamed of being judged but able to please Sexboss but more importantly yourself. Let me ask you would you feel okay if you removed your clothes? I would like to see you as your really are."

I hesitated, she then said, "That's okay, I understand someone wanting you to become vulnerable and possibly being embarrassed. That isn't my way. I like to make people feel very comfortable and doing what they really want to do with their lives. Why don't you just take off your shirt. Nothing wrong about that. You go the beach that way."

My will to resist her requests flowed out of me and I removed my shirt. I sat there naked above the waist.

"You really are a very good-looking person. Has anyone every told you that you have a beautiful chest and nice nipples?"

I could only respond, "Only Joeann, I mean Sexboss."

"That's a shame because you look beautiful. Now will you please take off your pants and underwear. I want to gaze at the rest of your beautiful body."

This time I did not hesitate. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and sat in the chair naked for Truechange to look at me.

"Oh, you are very beautiful you are very special. I love those beautiful legs. You are very special. You would be a very beautiful woman. Would you please stand up for me and let me look at you?"

Almost like I was unable to resist any request she made, I stood up and faced her.

"You are very beautiful. You have such a lovely body and your penis and balls are so attractive. You must drive women and maybe even men crazy."

I did not know how to reply but simply say, "I never thought about that."

"Please be seated I want to talk some more with you."

At that moment Joeann returned to the room. Wearing only her black bra and panties, she looked very sexy and I started to become aroused.

"Welcome back Joeann, while we are in this room lets use our names it makes it easier. I am Beth."

Then looking at me, "You are Janet. I love the name and seems to capture your gentle spirit."

Beth continued, "I want to really get to know you. That way you will be able to release all your fears and let me help you become who you really want to become. Is that okay?"

I didn't know how to respond. Then Joeann spoke, "It's okay Honey, Beth and I are going to help you. Just relax. I will be here with you. This will be a wonderful time."

Beth continued, "I don't care about a lot of a person's statistics--name, address, weight, height, etc.—I want to go to your most private and personal space. A place that you won't let anyone else into. It is what you think about when you masturbate alone. When you would be afraid to share those fantasies with anyone for fear, they would judge you. Tell me what your most common fantasy is?"

I really hesitated until Joeann said, "It's okay Honey I am here, and you can let go like you did when we were together the other night."

Closing my eyes, I slowly started. "I often fantasize about being in a small bedroom or office of a home where I am working on a project. A woman enters, but sometimes it is a man, tells me she knows I have been stealing from her. With a gun in her hand she makes me stand up. Orders me to strip naked. Standing in front of her or him I am examined and told that my cock is small I must be useless to women. I am ordered to turn around, Face the table, bend over and spread my legs."

At this point my cock starts to throb and my hand distinctly moves to my cock. But I stop and am embarrassed.

Joeann whispers, "It's okay Honey. Touch yourself you can do that because no one will judge you. Just go ahead and start to stroke yourself the same way I did the other night. Go ahead."

My resistance stops and I reach my cock and hold it.

Beth says, "Please tell me more about your fantasy or perhaps it is what you really want."

I continued while starting to stroke myself. "The woman slaps my ass and then touches my balls before squeezing them. The pain causes me to cry out. She tells me that I am a baby and to stop crying. She then grabs my cock and starts to stroke it. Stopping she returns to my ass. You really aren't a man but really a woman. With that she puts something on my rectum and then pushes something into my ass."

At this point I am getting excited and having two women watching me makes it even more arousing.

Joeann then whispers. "Okay Honey, you can release your seed like I helped you do the other night. Its okay. Release and be free."

At this point Beth says, "Yes, when you are ready release but continue to tell me more."

I am breathing heavily and also starting to moan. Even thought both Joeann and Beth are there it doesn't matter.

Beth then says, "If a man instead of woman is with you, he will fuck you. You want him to fuck you don't you . Yes, you want him to fuck you."

I am out of control. I no longer care who is listening or speaking. I am moaning and then I say, "Yes please fuck me, please fuck me."

With that my body shakes and my while cream flows. It just keeps coming.

Joeann whispers, "That was wonderful Honey. You did amazing. You are beautiful."

Exhausted I slump into the chair.

Beth then says, "Janet, you were wonderful. I know more about you than just about anyone in this world. When I finish with you tonight, you will leave here a new and different person.

To be continued.

12