As Long as It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I'd seen it Riley shifted, angled herself more parallel to the bed, and I lost sight of it. Still gazing lovingly on her beautiful strong upper thigh, and the side view of her amazing ass, I knew I'd better be careful. This view was forbidden, and I started feeling guilty. I let my head drop again to the mattress.

I was amazed, and also somewhat self-conscious. I knew I wasnt supposed to be doing that. Beginning to feel guilty, I started to notice just how naked I felt, and how strange it was with Riley right next to my bed. Then I remembered, again, what she had said two weeks ago.

Two weeks ago when she was here, Riley couldn't get off. It's not that unusual, but she was seriously frustrated about it, and blamed me. From her point of view, I hadn't been trying hard enough. I wasn't into it enough. I wasn't helping her. So, lying beside me in the dark, she half-spoke, half-whispered slowly and directly into my ear.

"Chris, I expect you to do better than that. Try harder. It's your job to give me an orgasm. You have to work harder than that to at least try..."

She took a deep breath, let it out directly into my ear. Another breath, and she began speaking softly again.

"If you ever act like this again, I'm going to SPANK you. That's right, spank you. I'm serious - I mean it. And I'm not talking about a sexy little fun spanking. I mean I'll paddle your ass so hard you'll be screaming. Am I clear?"

My breath caught a bit in my mouth. "Y-yes, Riley." Since then, every time I thought about that warning it scared me, but also embarrassed me. I winced inside, started to wilt just thinking about the idea of being spanked by Riley, the fact that she was actually willing to do it, for real. It was humiliating.

Now, lying flat on my back, naked on the bed, I shivered at the memory. Beside the nightstand Riley's beautiful face was still illuminated by the glow of her phone. Seeing her always made me sort of crumble inside; she looked so good. I closed my eyes briefly, then opened them. A second later, the glow from the phone clicked off.

Again in the pitch black, I felt Riley either sit or lie on the edge of the bed. She remained there for a minute, maybe two, before I felt her bare feet on my hip, pushing me up and slightly over, until her soles were planted on my ass. She push-kicked, hard, and I felt myself sliding across the bed, then falling, landing hard on the floor on my elbow and hip.

I was a bit stunned. I rubbed my hip, then figured I'd better get my face back up to the bed. Pulling myself up, feeling my way, I arranged myself so that I was kneeling beside the bed, my face resting on it.

It was only a few seconds later that I felt Riley's feet on my face. They brushed my cheeks playfully for a few seconds before coming to rest behind my head, Riley's ankles just behind my ears. For several minutes Riley just rested on her back, feet hooked around my neck.

Finally, I felt Riley's feet strain against the back of my neck as she pulled herself closer. A second later my head was between her knees. She rested there only a few seconds before I felt her heels against my back, digging in, pulling herself forward.

Riley held my head securely between the uppermost part of her strong inner thighs. Her pussy again just in front of my face, I felt the soles of her bare feet against my back, slowly rubbing up and down.

I knew what I had to do. Making sure that my hands stayed down below the top of the mattress, I kissed her sweet spot long and deep. Using the tip of my tongue, I slowly traced the contours of her outer folds, then licked, long and slow.

Riley lay on the bed, still and silent, as I went to work. I licked deeper, firmer, speeding up until I slowed down, again slowly sucking her amazing mound. Riley's taste and her scent were sharper now, more pungent after her earlier orgasm. Slowly, deeply, I licked her clean.

I planted my face as deep as possible in Riley, thrusting my tongue and licking, thrusting, licking, for a long time. Hooking my tongue, searching for her clit, I moaned a bit myself. Damn I was turned on, so horny, but could do absolutely nothing about that, nothing except make Riley feel good and just live through her pleasure.

Gyrating my head, I tried to caress every part I could reach inside Riley with my tongue. Breathing her in, lapping her up, I worked and worked until eventually, finally, Riley took a deep, loud breath.

She still hadn't moved, but she had responded. I kept at it, neck becoming sore, tongue raw, working and working, as Riley's breath went from deep and loud to shallow and louder. I thought I felt the little bump of her clit, worked at it with the tip of my tonugue, and then she moved.

Riley's soles pulled hard against my back, and she grunted, loudly, as she jammed her pussy as hard as she could against my face. Her legs flopped open further, then crushed my head again, then again, butterflying up and down. A louder grunt this time, it wasn't quite a moan.

As I kept licking and thrusting I could barely breathe. Riley's soles rubbed harder against my bare back, moving up and down together then suddenly shifting and scissoring, one going up and one going down along my skin. She let out a sweet sounding squeal, pushed her pussy harder into my face, and started rocking against it.

She still wasn't there. I heard a grunt of frustration, then she started thrusting into me with a faster rhythm. Rather than her bare soles, Riley now pressed her heels into my back, working herself into me, working together. I licked, sucked, and felt like I was eating her, deeper and harder.

Lifting her feet from my back, Riley suddenly slammed them into it, her bare heels striking me hard. It hurt. Again I fet her heels crash i to me as I worked, then again, beating out a slow rhythm. As she kept grinding her crotch into my face, she pounded her heels against my back, hurting me a bit mote each time.

With a long, loud, gurgly moan, I thought Riley was there, but I was wrong. I kept licking, eating, sucking, and she kept thrusting and grinding. I thought I heard her breath catch, just a bit more than it had been.

Finally, Riley held her pussy as firm as possible against me. For just a second or two, I couldn't breathe. Banging her heels hard against my back in rapid alternation, left right left right, left right, she battered my back. And she screamed.

Riley screamed loud and long, a real wake the neighbors scream, and her pussy gripped my tongue as her feet continued to pummel my back. The bedspread pulled away as Riley gripped it and yanked, and her thighs crushed my head like a vice. I knew it was so very good.

Even after she relaxed her death grip on my head, Riley lay still and panted hard, calming down. I could feel the sweat from her thighs on my cheeks. We were both burning up. i pulled my hips back, making sure my cock was nowhere near the bed. I wouldn't be able to hold it in if it came in contact with anything.

Eventually, she flipped her legs over me, separating herself, and continued to lie on the bed and breathe hard. I stayed obediently in place, kneeling beside the bed. Holy fuck I wanted to come. It had never been as bad as this.

My back felt bruised. My mouth was slimy and sloppy. But Riley was satisfied.

After several more minutes, I felt Riley's hand on my head. She felt to see where my face was. Then I felt a very soft kiss on the very top of my forehead. Soft and quick, it was barely noticeable. In the dark, Riley couldn't see me smile.

Then, just as soft, Riley's voice appeared right in my ear. She only spoke one word.

"Go."

"Yes, Riley."

I fet my way clumsily in the dark to the door, where I dare not look back after opening it. Stepping into the hallway, I felt my way toward the living room where I turned on the light and squinted against the brightness.

I knew my orders. Still naked, I lay down on the floor, face up, at the foot of the chair. Then, I waited silently.

It was at least fifteen minutes before I heard the shower running. Riley took her time, luxuriating in the steam. By the time she left, it would already be time for me to get up and get ready for work. I'd be exhausted all day. Exhausted, and I knew that no matter how hard I brushed or how much I gargled, the taste of Riley's crotch would permeate my mouth the whole day long.

It was worth it. All of this, I thought, was worth it. Exhaustion, crotch taste, back bruises, even the excruciating experience of chastity: all was bearable for the chance to please Riley, to make her come. As long as it takes, she had said. I hoped that was a very long time.

Eventually, Riley appeared at the end of the hallway. Walking over to me, I could see her clearly in the lycra top I'd glimpsed earlier. Now she wore black yoga pants. She was still barefoot, carrying her shoes and socks. Riley stopped directly over my head, leaned over and smiled down at me. Her hair was still a bit wet and she looked amazing.

As always, Riley rested her bare foot, the spot on her sole just beneath her toes, against my lips. I kissed, then kissed a bit more. Finally she removed her foot and plopped down into the chair, still looking down at me.

As she put on her socks, Riley spoke.

"So like next week I'll be gone for Spring Break, and the week after that I have a bunch of tests. So it'll probably be at least two weeks before I use you again."

Use you. I closed my eyes, winced slightly at the words.

Riley was silent as she pulled on her tennis shoes and tied them. She stood over me again and smiled, brushing my cheek softly with the rubber tip of her shoe.

"Bye Chris."

"Goodbye, Riley." She was already on her way out the door.

12