As Nature Intended

Story Info
The beauty of naturism.
7.6k words
3.87
30.5k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

My name is Lloyd, I went home after a bad day at work parked the car in the drive and went into my house. 'I'm home," I called out.

My wife Pam appeared from the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek. "You're early," she said, "dinner won't be ready for half an hour."

"That's OK, it's been a tough day at the office, I'll have a shower and a drink after, I need to wind down."

I showered, then poured a glass of red wine which I took into the kitchen. Pam was laying the table in the large kitchen. She had been christened Pamela but hated it and would only answer to Pam.

We had been married twenty-three years and she was now forty-four years young, but time had been good to her. She was five foot four with short blonde hair, blue eyes and she was beautiful. Her breasts were large, as were her nipples which contrasted with her slim, almost boyish, figure. Her bum was firm and round and her legs long.

Pam had finished laying the table and went to the oven to examine the contents. She bent over to see inside the oven, and I could see her cunt clearly. Pam was naked.

Two months after we married Pam confessed that since her eighteenth birthday, she had been a naturist. A boyfriend had taken her on a surprise holiday for her eighteenth birthday. The surprise was that their holiday was in a nudist club that he was a member of. Pam was shocked and at first refused to enter the place, but he talked her into it.

Initially she wouldn't take all her clothes off but after a while noticing how relaxed all the other visitors were she stripped off and found she was comfortable about her and others nudity. The rest of the holiday proved to her that she was a natural born nudist.

Pam moved in with her boyfriend where they only dressed while they had company. In the main they were naked all the time and it proved to Pam that she had become a true naturist. That relationship lasted only about one year before Pam found out that he was cheating on her. She moved back to her parent's place until we married.

Pam was very easy with being nude when we returned from our honeymoon in Jamaica. At first her reluctance to dress at any time puzzled me, she went to bed in a nightdress which was quickly removed when we had sex, but she never put it back on after.

In the morning after showering, she took ages to dress herself and, in the evenings, she wore just her nightgown which was flimsy and didn't leave much to the imagination. I put this down to her being a new bride who was happy to be ready for sex at any time.

This, of course suited me and I naturally assumed this would change with time, but then I was happy to be so lucky to be married to such a sexy lady.

After telling me about her nudism I understood her reluctance to dress. We talked about her naturist lifestyle openly. She was unhappy to have to dress at home and I was amazed that people would be nude in their houses all the time.

She explained that nudists are just ordinary folk, and they weren't sex maniacs, they certainly enjoyed sex but only in the privacy of their bedrooms or anywhere in the house if the rest of the family were out.

The conclusion we agreed upon was that if she wanted to, she could be nude for a week to see how both of us felt about things then.

Pam was so happy about our arrangement she cried with joy and flung herself at me and kissed me passionately. We then had sex in the lounge, she removed her clothing in a few seconds and nearly tore my clothes in her haste to remove mine. After we fucked, I showered and dressed, she on the other hand just showered.

I must say that seeing my wife conducting her business in the house naked was a very great pleasure. I watched every move, cooking dinner in the kitchen, hoovering, dusting, washing my clothes all in the nude gave me a different outlook on life. I found returning home after work was very pleasant.

After the week was up, she asked me "how do you feel about me being nude all the time?"

I replied, "seeing you naked is always a pleasure and I must confess that I am getting used to it."

She blushed and said, "how do we proceed in future?"

This was something I had thought about all week and wasn't certain what to do. I asked her, "how have you felt?"

Pam looked me in the eye and said "I've never felt so happy and loved in all my life as I have this week. The only thing that could make me happier is if you could convert to naturism with me."

That reply stunned me, I have no problem being nude. The past week we have enjoyed a very good sex life all over the house where I was also naked. But afterwards whereas I showered and dressed she showered and remained naked.

I said, "I'm not sure, I could give it a go and see what happens."

"Brilliant," she said, "do it for a week, try anyway."

OK." I replied. She sat looking at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Come on then, get those clothes off." she demanded.

It was 7pm on Friday when I took all my clothing off and I didn't put any on till I went to work at 7am Monday morning.

We live in a large house in rural Devon with our nearest neighbour about a mile away, we had privacy in spades. Pam worked in the garden and hung the washing out nude. She sunbathed in the garden as often as you can in an English summer and her tan was perfect, she never overexposed herself too much to the sun rays. This was partly for health reasons and partly to prevent her skin from aging.

My first night being a nudist was spent watching TV. I was not totally comfortable being nude sitting in my chair, Pam kept glancing my way to see how I was doing. I opened a can of beer and tried to be as nonchalant as I could but glancing down, I could see my cock laying flaccid against my left thigh, the TV programmes were crap, and I was getting agitated until I felt a hand on my cock.

Pam could see I wasn't too happy and decided to give me a hand then after that a mouth. She played with my cock until I became hard and then placed her mouth over it and using her tongue licked up and down before putting it into her mouth as far as she could before holding my balls in her hand. This was the final straw, I felt myself about to ejaculate and Pams grip on my cock was unrelenting so cum spurted out of my cock deep into her throat.

She swallowed it all, opened her mouth to show me, smiled and went back to her chair. She sat down demurely, crossing her legs and picked up the book she had been reading. I was relaxed by now and the rest of the evening passed uneventfully.

At bedtime we both showered, separately, and after I realised that pyjamas were not allowed got into bed. Pam turned to me giving me a long sexy kiss, her naked body hot against me. "Darling," she said "nudists are like everyone else, we have feelings, we don't have orgies, at least most of us don't but we do make love. I am fully aware that I have tits and three holes that can be fucked but so does every woman, we are no different."

"Get used to being naked and enjoy it, tonight you were very uptight so what I did was to release the tension building up inside you, go to sleep and face tomorrow, you'll soon get so used to being nude and that clothes will make you uncomfortable."

Reluctantly I agreed and settled down to sleep.

Next morning, I woke to find Pam was up, I showered and went downstairs to find her in the kitchen drinking tea. She looked up as I entered, put her cup down and asked what I wanted for breakfast. "Just tea and a slice of toast." I said.

"OK." she replied. As I was having my breakfast she said, "what do you want to do today?" I had no idea what to say, this was my first morning as a nudist and so far, I was comfortable being nude at breakfast with my naked wife but how to carry on left me puzzled.

"The weather forecast is good for today; would you like to have a BBQ?"

"Isn't cooking meat on a barbie naked a bit dangerous?" I asked.

"Not at all," she replied "an apron is allowed, after all we must protect ourselves from all danger even if it's only a matter of hot fat while cooking. We may be naturists, but we are not mad."

"I have been living the nudist lifestyle for the past three years and I enjoy the freedom of being nude. When I dress as I must in public, I never wear knickers or a bra," she said. "So, any idea what you want to do today?" she asked again.

"Let's play it by ear and see what happens," was my answer. She shrugged her shoulders and picked up the breakfast things taking them to the sink to wash.

I sat in my chair watching Pam as she tidied up. I offered to dry but she shook her head, smiling at me. It was nice seeing my beautiful wife as she worked but I felt a little uneasy. I had never before been naked in a room, with a naked woman, without having sex. It seemed so strange. I sat in my chair with my cock hanging limply between my legs.

This is not normal, I thought to myself, but Pam was so relaxed as she came and sat next to me. "You alright?" she asked anxiously.

"I'm nude with you in the kitchen for the first time in my life and I'm finding it a bit strange." I answered.

"Yes, I suppose it must be difficult for you, I, of course think it's natural. Before when we first married, I found wearing clothes at home difficult, so I do understand. Come on let's go outside so you can feel the sun on your body."

She stood up and held her hand out to me, I accepted the hand and allowed her to lead me outside. It was a beautiful day, the sun already warming the air, as my wife took me outside. The sun felt good on me as I looked around. The garden was large with a small wood at the end. Pam had worked hard to maintain the garden which used to be tended by a handyman until Pam insisted, she would do it.

We walked around the garden, hand in hand, inspecting the flowers. It was only when my feet got wet from the grass that my mind realised that I, a twenty-four-old man was nude in my own garden. I looked at Pam, sighed and thought this is not too bad, there may be something in this naturism lark after all.

My sigh was not lost on Pam, and she looked at me quizzically. "I may get to like being a nudist." I said. Pam just smiled.

After a while we went inside, still hand in hand. We decided to leave the BBQ on hold and just spend the day enjoying each other's company which seemed to please Pam.

I sat in the lounge while Pam made us a cup of tea. My mind wandered thinking how nudism would change my life and I was lost in my thoughts when Pam returned holding a cup of tea towards me. "Sorry Pam I was miles away." I muttered. She smiled, handed me my tea and sat down in a chair opposite me.

It was only ten thirty on a lovely English morning and I was at ease. We don't have papers delivered so I stood up to turn the TV on to see the latest news when I noticed Pam sitting opposite me had her legs apart and I was transfixed by her hairy vagina. "Seen something you like?" she asked.

I was gob smacked and didn't reply quickly enough for Pam. "for goodness's sake get your act together. You are the owner of this house; you allow me to be nude, I am your wife, you can fuck me anytime you wish and anywhere you wish."

By now she had opened her legs more, I could now see the inside of her vagina. I had listened to what she had said, and my reply was short and to the point. "Pam, first of all we are both the owners of this house, and I don't allow you to be nude you can wear what you want. I'm very happy you are my wife, but you are not my property so when we fuck, we will both agree. As for where, that we can decide at the time, together."

Pam smiled and said "you're a stupid man sometimes, I think I'm a bit submissive and I want you to be an alpha male. During sex, please dominate me. I don't want to be hurt and suffer pain; a few slaps will be OK though. Do you understand?"

Wow I thought, I didn't see that coming. Pam had widened her legs and was touching her clitoris, moaning softly as she did. Right then, "Pam go in the kitchen and lean on the table and show me your arse, now." She immediately stood up and walked to the kitchen, laid her body on the table and spread her legs, her bum stuck up exposing her wet cunt.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that she had complied with my instruction. Her body was on the table and her legs on the floor spread wide. Her arse was so beautiful that I spread her cheeks to expose her arsehole, a tight wrinkled brown hole that I had not yet violated. I put two fingers in her cunt to lubricate them before putting one into her rectum, then I put in the other one, pushing both in as far as I could, she moaned softly.

I finger fucked her arsehole forcing the fingers in and out till her breathing told me her orgasm was building. I withdrew my fingers and put my cock in her tight wet cunt and began pounding her hard till she cried out "fuck me, I'm coming."

I increased my speed, and we came together, a wonderful feeling overcoming us while my come poured deep into her cunt.

I kept my cock in her till it went soft before I pulled out with come dripping from her cunt to the carpet. Pam stood up and smiled and then went upstairs to shower closely followed by myself. We got to the shower, and I soaped up a bath sponge to wash her, then myself before we dried and went back to the lounge.

We sat there in companionable silence; Pam reading her book and me flicking through magazines that were on the coffee table. Had anyone seen us we would have looked like your average family with the exception we were both nude.

Pam made lunch for us, sandwiches and tea that we ate at the kitchen table. Pam had cleaned it after our earlier exploits, but my memory went back to how she looked spread out for me. I felt my cock twitch at the memory until it became rock hard. Pam couldn't see that where she sat so I waited for it to soften so I could return to the lounge once lunch was over.

After lunch, and after I lost my hard on, Pam suggested doing a little gardening, not energetic, just weeding and some dead heading.

I know nothing about gardens and told her so, she replied, "it's easy, what you pull up is a weed and what flowers you take off are called dead heading. Come on I'll show you."

The early afternoon sun was quite hot with no wind which made being naked outdoors very pleasurable. For an hour and a half, I got a lesson in horticulture that would stay with me the rest of my life. Watching my wife squatting down pulling weeds up was also something that would stay with me for ever. She looked so exposed but in a safe environment.

Watching her weeding also gave me an erection, she saw it and said, "Don't worry darling, that happens to men a lot, nudists know this and ignore it." She qualified that remark by saying, "unless they want to fuck."

I smiled at her, my cock pointing towards the far horizon, and carried on weeding. My erection went down slowly as I did my bit of gardening even though I still could see Pams naked body.

I was enjoying this nudist lifestyle so much that I may continue with it, it is early days yet so, we'll see. After the gardening we washed our hands and went back to the lounge and had a cup of tea.

"Tell me something," I asked Pam, "what happens if someone, a friend or a casual visitor knocks on our door. Do we hide, ignore them or shout go away?"

"Don't be silly, if you took the time to look, you'll find there is a dress hanging in the hall, I slip it on and answer the door just like a regular textile." she replied.

I looked at her quizzically until she explained that "textile" is the name naturists use to name those who are wearing clothes, or basically anyone not a nudist.

"If the visitor is another naturist, then I don't bother." she explained further.

This brought another question, "do you have naturist visitors, "I asked.

"Of course, silly, my mum and sister called last week while you were at work, we had a nice chat and cup of tea."

"This is news to me, you never mentioned it" I stated.

Pam gave me a worried look and stayed silent for moment and plucking up her courage said, "Yes, I rang them telling them of my being nude indoors again for a week's trial, and they wanted to visit." she said meekly. "I'm sorry I should have asked for your permission, I won't do it again, I promise."

I laughed out loud at this admission, "sweetheart this is your home, you can invite anyone you like. You can even tell me about it."

"Thank you, darling, it was a couple of days ago, while we were testing to see if we were happy or not with me being nude. I didn't want to upset you if you were not agreeable."

She went on to say textiles can be very aggressive towards us because some think we are sexual deviants who molest people and copulate anywhere and everywhere, it hasn't been easy for naturists, but it is getting better.

I understood her meaning, a few days ago I didn't understand naturists either but I'm beginning to. She lost her worried look and gave me a huge smile and came and sat on my lap and kissed me hard. Her naked body excited me, but I tried to remain calm. She kissed me again and went back and sat on her chair. crossed her legs and looked at me expecting a comment.

"You know sitting on my lap is provocative and could result in me getting hard, don't you." I said.

"I hope so and long may it last, if it didn't then I would worry."

"Anyway, you have your answer to the knock on the door, what if I have to answer it for some reason, I'm not putting on your dress."

It was her turn to laugh. "I'll put out a sweatshirt and some jogging bottoms on a peg next to mine, just make sure you take the right one." This made her laugh again.

The afternoon passed and we had dinner at about 6.30pm I joined her in the kitchen watching as she prepared the meal, it was a beautiful sight. She didn't wear an apron, so her body was totally naked for me drink in. She moved around the room without a hint of embarrassment, her hips swaying and her tits jiggling. It seemed so natural yet so hot. I hope I get used to naturism as it seems so natural.

After dinner we retired to the lounge, Pam to her book and me to the telly. Telly is the common name for television in the UK. As usual Saturday TV shows are awful, it's as if the TV people want to drive everyone to the pub or restaurants and I duly fell asleep.

Pam woke me and said, "come on sleepy head it's bedtime."

"How long have I been dozing?" I asked.

"Dozing? you have been snoring your head off for hours," Pam replied "it's eleven o'clock already, come on let's have a shower and go to bed, we have a long day tomorrow."

"It's Sunday tomorrow, supposed to be a day of rest and I have no plans to do much." I answered.

"Yes, you are right, but as we are getting on so well with you becoming a nudist, I rang mother and invited them over for dinner."

That woke me up, what the hell did she do that for? I felt our first big argument coming on.

"It's time we came clean about our lifestyle and face up to it, and I want you to meet my parents as they really are."

I was not happy with that statement to say the least, but I knew that Pam would win any argument which could turn nasty. I loved my beautiful naked wife too much to take that chance.

"OK, you may regret that phone call, but I'll go along for now. Right now, I want you to go upstairs, have a shower and get ready for a good fucking."

Pam went upstairs and I could hear her laughter as she got into the shower. I rushed upstairs, my cock getting hard, and got into the shower. I gave Pam the scrubbing of her life, slapped her bum and shoved towards the bedroom. I cleaned myself, towelled and walked purposefully into our bedroom.

Pam had dried herself and was laying on the bed with her knees up and her legs wide open, her wet cunt waiting to encompass me. My cock by now was rock hard but I wanted to get my own back on Pam for inviting her parents over for Sunday dinner.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers
12