As Nature Intended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself," I ordered sharply and watched as she immediately put two fingers into her fanny and started to fuck herself, with her other hand she tweaked her clitoris. She did this for about five minutes, and I could tell by her breathing she would come soon.

"Stop that, get on your knees and suck my cock."

She scrambled to her knees and grabbed my cock licking the length while cupping my balls. Then she put my cock as far down her throat as she could get it gagging as she did so. I took control then; I used her mouth as a sex hole and fucked it as hard as I could. With her eyes on my face, I kept ramming her mouth till I felt an orgasm building in my balls. Without stopping, my cock shot forth huge streams of come into her throat.

I withdrew and looked at my wife with her mouth full of my spunk, she opened her mouth to show me the contents. She could hardly breath with all that come in her mouth, I told her to swallow all of it which she did and proved it by showing me her empty mouth.

"Right, I enjoyed that, your mouth is very fuckable, remind me to do that again. Now as we have a busy day tomorrow, I must get some sleep, good night sweetheart, I love you."

Pam was not happy we me just then and she was as frustrated as hell. She lay on her back next to me and started to masturbate, "stop that Pam, what do you think you are doing?"

"I need a release, I'm so fucking horny and you have left me on the edge of an enormous orgasm, so I need to come."

I laughed quietly and said to her, "you have given me a huge challenge for tomorrow so I'm giving you a huge challenge for tonight. Leave your beautiful wet cunt alone and get some sleep."

"You bastard." Pam said but she stopped playing with her cunt and turned and cuddled me, pressing her tits into my side and holding my soft cock. I fell into a dreamless sleep. What would tomorrow bring?

I woke first, it was only 7pm on a quiet Sunday morning and my wife lay next to me still sleeping. I lifted the quilt from her body watching her breathing slowly lifting and dropping her breasts, her hand was on her vagina, not in it but resting on top. She was so beautiful that I found my camera and took several photographs of her from different angles not knowing where I could get them developed.

Looking outside through the window it looked like it was going to be a lovely day weather wise. My thoughts drifted to the only fly in my ointment, the arrival of her parents. I was petrified of meeting them like they really are, what the hell did that mean?

I went downstairs and made a pot of tea and two slices of buttered toast, put them on a tray with a couple of cups and took them to our bedroom. I gently shook Pam to waken her and offered her a cup of tea, she smiled at me sleepily, yawning behind her right hand. "Hello darling, thank you for the tea." she said as she sat up sitting cross legged on the bed and reaching out to take the cup from me.

She looked so sexy sitting there naked sipping her tea. I could see her wide opened cunt and her beautiful tits, and I began to feel sorry for not letting her come last night.

Then I remembered the reason for it. "Can I be dressed when your parent arrives?" I asked.

"Of course not, they want to see the new unadorned you. They will also be nude minutes after they arrive, didn't I tell you they are naturists?"

"No, you didn't, doesn't anybody in your family wear clothes?" I asked.

"There are more naturists than you realise but most keep it a secret from their friends and work colleagues for fear of ridicule or worse. Lots of nudists only shed their clothes at home, some only at weekends and some just when it suits them." she replied. "And some only when on holiday, like in the Greek islands."

"That's ok then, why didn't you tell me your parents are naturists?"

She thought for a while till she said, "I didn't think you would approve; I didn't know how you would feel about my naturism, and I don't want to lose you, I love you very much. Does it worry you now?"

"No, of course not." I told her. "But I should have been told."

Pam smiled again and finished her tea and jumped off the bed to go to the bathroom.

I followed as I wanted to shower. When I entered the room Pam was sitting on the loo having a pee, she glanced up at me and carried on with her peeing. This is the first time I'd seen her do this and wondered if this was going to be the norm. "Do you mind me watching you having a pee?" I asked her.

"Not at all, everyone has to pee, it's perfectly natural, you know. If you don't like it, I'll lock the door in future."

I was happy if she if she was and I told her so. She smiled to herself, wiped her fanny chucking the toilet paper into the toilet before flushing it.

"I've got lots to do this morning, Sunday dinner won't prepare itself." With that she washed her hands, picked up the breakfast tray and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

I showered and went downstairs. Not having to dress seemed to save a lot of time. I entered the kitchen where Pam was getting the beef joint ready for the oven, she liked to cook it slowly, and placed it in the oven. "Right, that leaves only the vegetables to prepare, I'll have a shower first." With that she ran upstairs and showered.

I went into the garden, it was only yesterday that I appreciated my garden, before it was somewhere outside the house where the lawn and flowers grew but now it has become an extension to the house and a place to relax and enjoy. I sat on the patio chair, breathing in the fresh warm air and taking in the view of the flower filled garden. I felt at peace with the world.

Then I remembered what today was going to bring. That spoiled my mood, so I went indoors. Pam was finishing the vegetables when I went into the kitchen. It was lovely to see my nude wife doing mundane things like cooking, she looked so relaxed yet so beautiful.

My cock started to twitch, Pam noticed it and said, " are you pleased to see me? Do you want me to clean the table so you can fuck me again?

I replied in the negative saying that a cup of tea would be good. She pouted at me staring at my cock as it hardened. "You sure you don't want to fuck me; your cock says otherwise," she laughed.

I sighed; she was right my cock was raging hard. I laughed back at her and said, "have we got time before your mum gets here? If so, where would you like to be fucked?"

She smiled and said, "we have an hour or soe, and I would like sex outside, it's such a beautiful day."

"You little minx, outside it is." I replied. I reached out my hand to take her outside. She placed her hand in mine and we went into the garden. My cock was pointing at a forty five degrees and wobbled as I walked, Pam let go of my hand and grabbed my cock leading me to the patio furniture.

She sat me down on a chair then straddled my legs before she lowered herself on my cock facing me. Then she lifted herself up and down fucking me gently with her tits bouncing in my face.

Fucking hell, I thought, this is fantastic. She quickened her pace, and her breathing told me she was ready to come. I stopped her and told her to bend over the patio table.

She leaned her body on the table just as she had in the kitchen and spread her legs. I approached her with my cock leading and put it into her wet cunt and began fucking her in earnest.

We were both on the cusp of a huge orgasm, so it didn't take long before we came with body shaking shudders, my come went deep inside her cunt.

She moaned loudly and said, "that was a great fuck, one of the best I've ever had. My cunt is so hot and wet I wish we had time to go it again, thank you, darling," she walked into the house with come dripping from her cunt down her legs and went and showered.

I stayed outside as my cock softened enjoying the post coitus satisfaction of a great fuck while also enjoying the ambience of my lovely garden.

Half an hour later I went indoors to find Pam in the kitchen finishing off dinner. She looked at me as I entered and reminded me her parents would arrive very soon. "That was a wonderful fuck, darling but your cock is covered in our come so you better shower now."

I looked down at my soft cock and saw the dry come on it. "Can I at least wear a pair of shorts?"

"No, you can't, once you get over meeting my parents you will really be a naturist, so go and shower and clean that cock, you don't have much time. Cheer up, in a few hours it will all be over."

I was sitting in the lounge when the front doorbell rang. My heart raced as I was about to face my greatest ordeal. Pam answered the door without her dress from the hall meaning the visitors were naturists. I heard the happy greetings emanating from the hall and then heard Pam say come and meet Lloyd, he has been eager to see you again.

With that I heard footsteps approaching the lounge and the door opened. Pam led her parents into the room, and I stood up to greet them, naked as I was. For the first time in my life, I was naked in front of adults other than my wife. Pam introduced her mother, Brenda, and her father, Charles, or Charlie.

I held out my hand to welcome them but they both gave me a huge hug. They were in their mid forties and looked very fit, Charlie had a tinge of grey in his hair while Brenda was a picture of loveliness, maybe a tad overweight but nothing serious. They said how happy they were to see me, but they wanted to undress as they felt constricted in their street clothes. They went up to a spare bedroom to strip off.

Pam said, "That wasn't too bad was it, you almost forgot you were nude in front of textiles, you really have come a long way in such a short time and I'm proud of you."

Five minutes later her parents came down to the lounge and they were naked. Brenda was a beauty like her daughter, she was shorter, and she was heavier than her, but her body was nearly as good. Her tits were fuller than Pams but they were firm, and her nipples were as big, her waist was bigger, slightly overweight with her belly rounded. She had great legs; I believe she walks a lot. Her pubic area had a mass of blonde hair almost obliterating her slit.

Charlie was slightly overweight, but he looked in good shape for his age. He was quite muscular and fit, and his cock was a decent size.

"Hi Lloyd", Brenda called as they entered the room, "come and give your mother in law a hug" as she walked towards me. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me towards her. My cock slapped against her stomach while her tits poked my upper body..

"Charlie and I are happy to welcome you to our lifestyle, we worried when Pam got married that she would be unhappy with a textile. I know she was concerned that you wouldn't tolerate her nudity, but I think you have come to terms with it."

She let me go and stood back to look at me taking a long minute to do so, "Yep, you'll do, young man."

Charlie smiled at me as he looked on. "Welcome to our family young man, good to have you." he said.

I was beginning to relax, meeting other people nude had gone well. Pam looked on approvingly. It was still strange to have naked people in my house just standing around talking.

As I looked at my guests and wife, I began to get hard on, bloody embarrassing this. I tried to hide my erection by sitting down and pulling my knees up.

Brenda noticed and laughed saying to her daughter, "you've got a good one here, haven't you told him it's not unusual for men to get erections"

"Of course, I have, mum, you must remember you are the first nude woman, apart from me, he has come into contact with." Then she moved over to me and grabbed my cock urging me to stand up. "You will get used to this, don't be shy."

My face was going red with embarrassment as I stood there while Pams parents watched my cock standing rock hard. To be honest they ignored me, but I felt all eyes on me.

Pam and Brenda went to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner and Charlie and I sat in the lounge chatting about nothing in particular.

To me this was even more surreal than anything before, I was talking to another naked man about cricket but at the same time I was comfortable with it. My erection had subsided and with it my embarrassment, so all was well.

Charlie asked me if i would become a full-time naturist, I told him as yet I didn't know but I felt I was leaning that way. "Good," he said, "we go to a nudist colony for a holiday every year and it would be nice if you could join us."

"I'm not sure about that, you saw what happened with only two strangers, what would happen if I was surrounded by lots of people."

"That won't be a problem, it happens to us all, but nobody takes any notice as long as you don't use it to annoy others, in other words just carry on as usual as if nothing had happened."

I heard what he said but I'm not sure I could walk around with my cock hard; we will have to find out sometime. Just then Brenda called out that dinner was ready.

Sunday dinner is a traditional meal in the UK and is eaten from about midday to 2pm, it is usually roast bee, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables. Charlie and I went into the kitchen where the smell of the food was almost erotic.

I noticed that five places had been set. I looked at Pam who said, "My sister is on her way and should be here any minute. You might as well meet all my family at the same time."

I had just sat down when the doorbell rang, Pam asked me to answer the door as it is only Julie, her sister arriving. Reluctantly I got up and went to the front door and opened slightly to see a young lady standing there. "Julie?" I questioned.

She nodded her head, so I opened fully to allow her in, she went past me and unbuttoned her coat which she removed to leave her standing there naked apart for her shoes that she kicked off.

"Hello Julie, I'm Lloyd, Pams husband,"

"Yes, I know I was at your wedding, chill out I know you are new at being nude, but you will get used to it." she laughed.

I looked at her and saw an older version of Pam. Her tits were bigger but apart from having more hair on her pubic area they could have been twins. My cock hardened, she noticed and smiled, "very new," she said.

"Are you going to show me in or are we going to stand here all day," she asked.

"Forgive me, as you noted, I'm very new. Come this way dinner is ready." I lead her into the kitchen, my cock erect, and pulled out her chair then returned to my chair at the. top of the table, my cock was still hard, everyone noticed but no one made an issue about it.

I was sitting in my kitchen eating my Sunday dinner with three naked women and a naked man besides me, also naked. Dinner went well, the conversation flowed, dinner was superb, and my cock went soft.

After dinner we all helped with the washing up and clearing up, then took our cups of tea to the lounge. Pams parents and sister used the settee and Pam and I had the armchairs.

We sat there quietly drinking our tea all of us bloated from our dinner.

After a while we began to doze off, normal for after Sunday dinners. I decided to have a stroll round the garden to prevent me falling asleep.

The fresh air invigorated me, and all seemed well especially when Pam joined me. Pam said, "how did it go for you today?"

"Considering everything, not too bad. I've met two nude women and had two erections that everyone saw," Pam smiled and agreed.

"That's why I came out here, you need relief so please fuck me."

We went to the far end of the garden near the wood where she laid down on her back. What a vision, my third, fourth really as we had sex earlier, erection of the day, probably lucky this time.

I knelt between her legs and spread them as wide as possible allowing me access to her cunt. Using my fingers, I opened her lips and put my tongue inside her cunt. I touched her clitoris making her moan, I continued licking and sucking inside her fanny while she squirmed, her orgasm building so I nibbled on her clitoris.

"I'm near to coming, use your hard cock to fuck me." she pleaded.

I stuck my cock as hard as I could into her cunt and fucked her with long quick strokes until I felt my orgasm starting. "I'm coming," Pam moaned which was perfect as I came when she did. I had time to withdraw from her vagina which allowed me to shoot come all over her body from her cunt to her tits. "That was another great fuck." Pam said.

I heard clapping which was strange as we nowhere near the house but when I looked up Pams parents and sister stood a few yards away and were clapping. "What are you lot doing here?" I asked angrily.

Charlie said, "I saw you leave the house followed by Pam, so I thought I'd join you in the garden, it's a lovely day and it's a shame to stay indoors.

"I saw Pam lay down with her legs wide open, I knew what was about to happen, so I called Brenda and Julie to join me. We didn't expect you to carry on, but you were oblivious of us."

Watching you two copulate was very interesting and Pam is a lucky lady, but nudists don't do that in public as it gives us a bad name.

"I'm sorry, Charlie, we forgot," I spoke.

Pam spoke up, "Sorry Dad, we thought you were sleeping, and we aren't really in public as this is our home. However, you are our guests, and we were very rude and disrespectful to you, I'm very, very sorry, please forgive us."

Charlie smiled, "You are forgiven, just remember not to sully the naturists name by having sex in a public place or even acting in an inappropriate way."

We stood hanging our heads in shame, my cock hanging very limp and Pam with come running down her legs as well all over her body.

We all went back inside to the lounge, Pam and I showered then she made us all a cup of tea and we chatted for another hour before Charlie stood up and announced they were ready to go home.

Julie was first to go, she gave Pam a hug, their bodies crushed together, then she hugged me. Our naked bodies joined together, her tits to my chest and our groins together. we broke apart and Julie looked down at my cock before she said, "Lovely to see you brother-in-law, still new I see, come and help me put my coat on."

I walked her to the hall and took her coat from the hook and gave it to her. As she buttoned up, she stared at my cock and said, "Pam's a lucky girl, be good to her." Then she turned away, opened the door and was gone.

I returned to the lounge to find that Charlie and Brenda had gone upstairs to dress, Pam kissed me and said, "Thank you, you've been great today, I'm glad I got my family here to meet you, they think you are wonderful,"

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I think I enjoyed myself."

Her parents left soon after, promising to call again and asking us to visit them soon. Brenda gave me a big cuddle; Charlie and I shook hands telling me not to be not to be a stranger. After the door closed behind them, Pam made each of us a cup of tea and we slumped into our chairs. Thats how we spent the rest of the day nude and exhausted.

Next morning the alarm woke me at 6am, I crept out bed and had a long shower before getting dressed. Although it had only been two and a half days without clothes, when I put them on, they felt as if I was being confined. I made Pam a cup of tea and took it up to her, waking her gently.

She sat up, smiling at me. "Good morning textile," she said. I gave her the tea and watched her as she drank it.

"I've got to go work now; I'll be thinking of you all day." I kissed her, touched her tit. said goodbye and left for work.

The end.

12