All Comments on 'As Nature Intended'

by klampet

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Im confused

she was introduced to nudism by a boyfreind, so how did her family start up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Charlie sees them go in the garden, Pam lay down and spreadingher legs. Charlie states he knew what they were about to do, so he went back to the house giving them some privacy....NO! Charlie goes and gets the rest of the family to gather and do the pervert stare, leering at their daughter and son-in-law or sister and brother-in-law, as the case may be, copulating in own yard. They knew what was up, beat it! Go to the house, have ANOTHER cupper and give them some privacy. Perverts.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The first boyfriend introduced her to naturism so how did her parents get involved? Also they got married but he didn't know her family? That seems strange as it's normal to meet your intended family quite often before a wedding.

Other than that quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like the previous comment…I too have the same query! When did her parents become nudists?? I thought her first bf got her hooked into nudism?? Klampett needs to read his stories once before posting them on line!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

So he hadn’t met his wife’s sister before despite her being at their wedding? Strange

I don’t think that a roast bee would go far for five of them.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

It is all good as long as no one steps out of line from monogamy. But I could.never do that. When I was newly married my wife ask if it is okay for her to be nude in the house I was a bit skeptic but was also aroused so I asked her why she said she like to see my penis hard all the time. So I suggested we do semi nude me in shirt and briefs her in a tiny t shirt and thong. Though I like seeing her gorgeous ass swinging it was an uncomfortable experience for me so she agreed we stop.

/

Thanks klampet for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There were too many inconsistencies to try reading the whole thing. I gave it a 2 for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"We had been married twenty-three years and she was now forty-four years young"

"They were in their mid forties and looked very fit, Charlie had a tinge of grey in his hair while Brenda was a picture of loveliness"

I think you're in the right place but you should take notes or make a layout of the story so you stay on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In real life, a spouse who makes socializing plans that include the partner, without first discussing it with the partner, is a relationship that isn't going to go well. Fiction, although fictional, still needs to be grounded in reality, unless it's fantasy or sci-fi. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew, I was almost thinking that a bro in law and someone else would be doing Pam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different! Well done, even if the topic did nothing for me. Points for some originality.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juvenile and silly; what's the big deal? Naked! So what? I'm not a nudist, but I never thought nudism was about fucking, or voyeurism. Yet the author felt obliged to give us a voyeuristic evaluation of each person's sexual appearance and appeal. What is an indecent size cock, or unattractive breasts? This appears to be written by a person fascinated with nakedness. And that is immature and amateur. And I still don't know what the plot was supposed to be. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You wrote that?

Why???

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Being a nudist family, I liked the story. Including the sex where the in-laws watched. I have the same questions as does Tajfa below.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

I know that Brits like their tea. But OMG, these people are going to

float away in a sea of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF-was this?

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

Altho not a whole lot of excitement, I found it interesting and entertaining; a beginners guide to naturism. It also seemed real and believable, except for his in-laws spying on them having sex. Admonishing them for having sex outside was stupid, as they put some effort into being private.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No story here!

maedhros21maedhros21over 1 year ago

Lots of confusion here.....in the first paragraph you tell us that the couple is in their mid forties and have been married 23 or 24 years.......then later they spend time with her parents who are also in their mid forties? If the time they spent with the parents was when they were younger didnt they ever have kids and did they raise them as nudists.......

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

If her parents and sister were naturists, what she told him about being introduced to naturism and nudism by her first boyfriend is bogus. So, how many other lies are hidden behind her nakedness...? Who knows!

When I was younger, I visited a nudist beach in Germany, and it was exciting for young man since I went with a group of male and female friends from college. I was happy checking the attractive girls, especially when we played beach volleyball. Nothing untoward happened and I acted normally but inside I felt "unsettled". Nudism isn't certainly for everybody. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only a non-naturist could write this. It's considered quite rude for a man to walk around with a hard-on at any nude beach or resort. I believe that would include in front of your in-laws. And having sex while the family is visiting? Could this be any more ridiculous?

The inconsistencies show how this was written in a slapdash manner without editing. The MC never met his wife's parents and introduced himself to her sister who attended their wedding. The ex-boyfriend was the person who got Pam into nudism, not the nudist parents. Sloppy, juvenile writing.

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

That was ridiculous. I ended up just skimming to see if anything was going to happen. This is the LW section which involves extramarital sex. This was just some silly ramblings of someone preoccupied with being naked with family members. As pointed out, nudism is not necessarily about sex but a father not only watching his daughter have sex but then corraling the rest of the family to watch???? If anything this should be in the exhibitionism or even incest category.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

I'm not sure what hemisphere you live in, the northern or southern, 'I woke first, it was only 7pm on a quiet Sunday morning'. Where I live seven in the morning is AM.

Dare2BroDare2Broover 1 year ago

I liked the plot of the story but there were some inconsistencies. They are obviously a newly married couple, not a 23 or 24 year marriage. I have been to nude beaches, mostly with my wife who looked great nude. If you've been to a nude beach you know that erections are very seldom a problem. In fact I have laughed at a few males who were attempting to discretely fluff up their junk. And I would like to meet the man who would get an erection when facing his in-laws nude for the first time. Despite my comments I liked the plot of the story and ask you seek or respond to an offer for help from one of the many good editors here. I know it is sometimes tough to get help before your first story but after you publish offers normally come in. Thank you for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Different, but not good different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So it was contradictory and timelines didn’t jibe etc etc etc it still was a fun story and had a decent premise and flow to it . I’ll give it a 4 because I think you earned it . If you would take the time to proofread your stories critically and take out mistakes and inconsistencies so it doesn’t distance the reader your stories will score higher and you’ll gain a larger audience . You definitely have the potential . Don’t get discouraged or take the negative comments to heart , just keep on writing and you’ll get better and better. , you’ve got the talent to be really good and I hope you succeed, I believe you will !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poorly written story makes no sense, plus, it's very obvious you've never been a naturist or even visited with those that have. You know nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

its ok if you like to read stuff like this. not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What exactly was the point of this story? A bunch of people walking around nude? 1* for nothing.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

As an advert for naturism…blah.

As an exercise in how to manipulate a reluctant spouse, once again…blah!

Still the category is Loving Wives and there was a loving wife but it made no claim to be anything else so we can’t accuse the author of misrepresentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"we worried when Pam got married that she would be unhappy with a textile." - Apparently not worried enough to tell her to be honest with him before the wedding though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did ChatGPT write this? It's so robotic without any sense of how normal people talk or act. Very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This read like an advertisement for a nudist movement but didn't lure me into the lifestyle.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Well, it was different. You started the story claiming she was introduced to nudism by her first boyfriend, and she was very uncomfortable until she got used to it. Then later in the story you tell us her whole family are into nudism. What gives with that? In the first part of the story, you said you woke up early at 7:00 PM Sunday morning. 7:00 PM would not be Sunday morning. I was taught PM short for Past Morning or Past Mid-day and AM was short for After Midnight. I'm sure you meant to type AM but it's your story and you didn't catch that little blip. Proofreading your story will help catch little mistakes like that. And while I can't speak for every man, I think most can attest that the most alluring pictures of women that I can think of are pictures of women dressed but with just enough skin showing to hint of the wonders hidden from view and the promise of wonderful things to come and see. Do you really want a present that isn't wrapped, or would it be better in colorful paper with ribbons and bows?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very nice story, one can only dream of enjoying such a relaxed family atmosphere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklampet@klampet
I'm an old man with little time left to me but I have many good memories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES