As Nature Intended Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

Betty said, I'm pissed off being dressed for so long, I'm going to lose these duds now and with that she stripped off there and then.

For her age she seemed in remarkably good order. her stature was a little bit bent over and her tits drooped but her body skin was tight. Her bum was also droopy but still a nice shape and her fanny was covered with hair as white as that on her head. I had studied Betty as she stripped and hadn't noticed I was the only one still wearing clothes.

Betty asked me, "You've had a good look at me, do you think I'm an ancient granny too old to be a naturist?"

I was embarrassed because I had been caught out staring at her undressing and to compound matters my cock had got hard and was tenting my shorts Betty laughed at me watching my cock getting harder, "I've got my answer, thank you."

"Come on get naked," Pam ordered me.

"What right now," I whinged.

"Yes, of course now, granny has seen erections before and in any event, you are making the place untidy so get them off, now,"

I was furious with myself for getting aroused while Betty stripped off and also with Pam for making me expose myself to granny and my in laws.

I took my tee shirt off before lowering my shorts. when my shorts came off my cock sprang up like a coiled spring, bugger I thought.

Betty allowed herself a smug smile, "ancient am I." she muttered as she went with Brenda to make the tea.

There were enough comfortable chairs in the living room for us all to sit while drinking our tea. "When Lloyd is presentable, I'm taking him to meet some of my friends and show him what the club has to offer," Betty said. I looked aghast at her, being a naturist is really giving me a hard time, no pun intended. The ladies looked at each other, trying not to smirk.

Charlie said that was a good idea, "the sooner you circulate in the nudist world the sooner you will acclimatise to it, there is no shame in showing a reaction to seeing attractive ladies, textiles do it all the time, but nobody notices. I had erections when Brenda and I first went socialising nude, come to think of it, I still do."

"Clothed or not women attract men, it's natural," he finished.

"Come on" Betty said, "time for the great outdoors." With that she opened the door and beckoned me. I got up from my chair and followed her outside.

She took me to the club house which was situated about 100 yards from the cabin. We met two couples who knew Betty and I was introduced. Betty told them this was my first experience of nudism and both couples wished me well.

The first couple were in their early sixties and looked very healthy with their all over tans. The man, Tony, was a stockbroker in the city, but he was tall and lean and totally at ease with his body. His wife, Lisa, was shorter than him but she had a full, almost matronly body. Her boobs drooped a little and her rounded stomach decidedly showed that she had lived well. She was also comfortable in her nudity.

The second pair were in their early forties. He was a doctor and she a nurse. Once again, they were comfortable talking to Betty in their undressed state.

I asked Betty why both couples were carrying towels. Betty explained that a golden rule of nudist clubs was no one sat on any seat without using a towel for hygienic reasons. Failure to do so would result in expulsion from the club.

We entered the club house which was furnished luxuriously with a long drinks bar and tables. The armchairs were comfortable, and many members were using them, some with a glass in hand. Some were dressed but most were not. I met the barman, the most important member of staff in any club and spoke to some of the members before being taken to the pool area.

Betty seemed to know most of the staff and members but there was one elderly man who was special. We met him near the pool and after being introduced I noticed the atmosphere between them.

Betty's mood softened when speaking to him, John, that's his name, was a good-looking man about Bettys age who said that he had been a member for years and carried on the naturist lifestyle after his wife passed away three years ago.

Betty, he said, had helped him after the death of his wife in his time of grief. Their friendship had strengthened, and he and Betty were special friends.

After we left John, I asked Betty if they were an item. She coyly replied, "yes, but don't tell my daughter, she was very close to her father."

"Your secret is safe with me, but I think Brenda would understand, is it serious?"

Betty nodded. "We share a cabin, discreetly, sometimes. Sex is borderline, John has the problems of old men, but we use sex aids, and we get some pleasure from them"

"I'm proud of you Betty, you are an amazing lady"

She smiled "not as ancient as you thought, young man."

I bowed to her in acknowledgement of her riposte. This is one special lady I thought.

We continued our tour, one naked granny and a nude young man of 24 years, in a companionable silence.

After Betty had shown me the facilities we returned to our cabin. As we approached it I stopped and kissed Betty on the cheek. "Tell your family about John, I'm sure they will be happy for you."

She nodded her head and went into the cabin.

Pam and her parents were seated comfortably. "Well," Pam said, "did you enjoy the tour of the resort?"

I replied in the affirmative, smiling to myself, adding that Betty was a wonderful guide. I looked across to Betty who smiled but said nothing.

We lunched on sandwiches Brenda had made before we picked them up and then went outside to swim in the pool. I was feeling OK moving among other naked people. It was interesting to note the variety of body shapes that I encountered, from the very fat to the very skinny, tall, short men and women. All with different features but with one thing in common. They were shameless in their nakedness.

The pool felt welcoming, this was the first time I had swam nude and the feeling was one of absolute freedom. I left the pool and dried myself before collapsing into a very comfortable poolside chair. Then I dozed off in the warm afternoon sun.

Pam woke me later and I found that I had been covered by a towel. "The sun is too strong to sleep naked, you'll burn if not careful." she said.

I thanked her and asked if all was alright. She nodded and said that I was suddenly her grandmother's favourite man. "What did you say or do to her."

I said I had no idea, but I was glad that her grandmother approved of me and that I thought she was a very remarkable old lady.

We lounged around the pool for a while longer giving me time to note my companions. Everyone carried on as casually as if they were at a textile pool, there was no overt or covert sexual activity, in fact there seemed to be less than I've seen at a textile poolside.

I realised that nudists don't flirt as openly as textiles do, probably it is the absence of clothing that stops that.

Men resting on the chairs had their penises resting on their thighs softly, and the women lay on their back with their breasts either pointing at the sky or drooping down the side of their chests depending on the size. Most of the women had their legs slightly akimbo, not showing their vaginas but allowing the sun to tan all of their thighs. The happy but low sounding chatter made for a very cosy environment.

After retiring to the cabin, we all donned a item of clothing in order to eat in the clubhouse. Charlie and I wore a pair of shorts and the ladies' knickers or bikini bottoms. It is the custom at mealtimes for nudist to wear something, it seems that food and genitalia don't mix at the dinner table, and it gives somewhere to carry money to pay for meals and drinks. The ladies went topless.

The meal was delicious, Charlie and I had a steak and the ladies had Caesar salad and salmon. A bottle and a half of Australian red helped to wash the food down. We retired to the cabin in a tired but happy mood.

Pam and I went to our bedroom after showering and promptly fell asleep, it had been a long day and we were knackered.

I woke at 8.30am to find Pam staring at me. "So how did your first day at a nudist camp go? she asked, "I know that granny has become a fan of you, don't know why yet but someday I'll find out."

"I think I've had a good day, not many erections to embarrass me and I've felt very relaxed." I replied.

"Not many erections," she murmured to herself, "hope that's not a sign of trouble". She grasped my cock and rubbed it to make it hard, "no problem there then" she said relieved.

Having got me hard she placed her mouth over my cockhead and sucked me putting my cock deeper into her throat till she almost gagged. With her hand on my balls, she moved her mouth up and down my shaft sucking hard. I warned her that I was close to ejaculating.

She removed her mouth from my throbbing cock and started to wank me with her hand, staring at my cock intensely. Harder and harder her hand stroked me till I felt my balls begin to empty up to my piss slit. Pam pulled my foreskin down just as I came.

Come spurted out of my piss slit and hit her in her face, three times straight into her face. The fourth stream she allowed to cover her tits. Her sigh of satisfaction was deep as she watched my cock soften.

"Told you I wanted to do that again, didn't I? it's really awesome to see."

"That's alright for me but it will take a time before I'll be hard again to fuck you." I replied.

"That's OK, I'm going to show you something right now." Pam said as she sat on the bed with her legs wide apart facing me. She stuck two fingers of her right hand into her fanny and started to frig herself and with her left hand she squeezed and pulled on her clitoris all the time looking into my eyes.

I watched her fingers as they pushed deep in and out of her cunt, faster and faster till she gasped, "I'm coming, oh my God, I'm coming." Still looking me in the eye she had one gigantic orgasm causing a stream of translucent come to squirt from her fanny almost reaching me where I sat.

She shuddered for several seconds causing her body to shake uncontrollably till her orgasm died down. Then she lay back on the bed for a while, legs wide open, sighing with satisfaction.

"Well, what do you think about that?" she asked breathlessly.

"I must confess that's the first time I've seen anything like that, do you do that often?"

"Do you not approve of that kind of behaviour. You made do that last week, remember"

"It was interesting and very, very sexy." I answered.

She smiled and said that she needed a shower, The shower room was between the bedrooms, so she had to leave the bedroom and hope no one was in the living room to see her. She poked her head outside the door, found the room was empty and scuttled to the shower room.

After she showered, she told me the coast was clear and that I had better clean up. We don't want the rest of the family to know we have just had sex.

Just as I left the bedroom Betty entered the living room, looked at me and smiled to herself. Embarrassed, I hastily rushed into the shower room and destroyed the evidence of my morning exertions.

After my shower, Pam and I went into the living room where Charlie, Brenda and Betty were deciding about breakfast. Brenda had brought a few cereals but there was no milk. They had used what little Brenda had brought with her.

Between them they decided that I should go to the camp shop and purchase enough milk for our meal. I picked up my shorts but was stopped from wearing them, just take enough cash, you don't need to dress up to go to the shop.

I gingerly opened the cabin door, noticed there was no one about so I scuttled quickly to the shop. Entering the shop, I saw there were several people there buying foodstuff and newspapers.

I looked around, found the milk and took a container with 4 pints of milk to the checkout. I had to queue behind a rather large lady with a full shopping basket. Her nude body was quivering as she unloaded the basket to pay the shop assistant and place the goods into a canvas bag.

When she had gone, I paid for my milk and rushed back to the cabin. Charlie greeted me by saying, "I meant to ask you to get a newspaper, would you mind going back and getting me the Mail, (a British newspaper)?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew that this was another ploy to get me used to mixing with other nudists, so I strolled to the shop this time. There was more activity now, people were going about their normal holiday business. All of them greeted me with a cheerful good morning. A fifty something aged lady stopped and introduced herself and that she hadn't seen me there before.

This is my first visit I told her, and I was finding my way around. "That's great, we need more younger members, hope you enjoy yourself and come again," she said with a big smile and went on her way.

I got the paper for Charlie and returned to the cabin. They were sitting at the small table eating cereals and drinking. The English never go far without teabags. "What's on the menu for today," I asked nobody in particular.

"The weather forecast is good for today, there's talk of a barbie this evening but will be too late for us. We must leave here before that as Lloyd has to work tomorrow," Pam stated. "I'm hoping to get a game of tennis this morning if I can get somebody to play with."

Brenda volunteered to play; she may be past her best but seemed sure she could beat her daughter. I offered to umpire the game, I had learned enough from watching Wimbledon to understand the rules.

It was an interesting game, Brenda won easily much to Pams disgust, but I had difficulty umpiring the game. This was the first time I had watched two women playing a hard physical game in the nude. Female flesh moves wonderfully while running around a tennis court naked and I had to resist the erotic urges I was feeling.

The ladies went back to the cabin to shower away the sweat they had worked up while playing. I wandered over to the pool area but there were questions I needed answering.

When I returned to the cabin everybody was relaxing with a cup of tea. I made myself a cup and joined them.

I said to no one in particular, "how did you all become nudists, I know about Pam and a bit about Betty. Nudism isn't something that is common is this country, as far as I know. My family certainly are not as far as I know.

Charlie spoke up, " as far as you know is the operative phase. For example, you didn't know Pam was a nudist until a couple of weeks ago, you didn't know that Brenda and I are, and you seemed appalled when you found out that the ancient granny you first met at your wedding is."

That brought a huge smile on Bettys face.

Charlies' words hit home; he was absolutely right. As far as I know there were no nudists, then I remember Pam telling me that nudists do not advertise the fact for whatever reason. I sat there in silence lost in my own thoughts.

"Let this ancient nudist tell you about me," Betty said. "I believe that Pam has told you about me and when I started stripping off. In the early days It wasn't easy. The late 1940's and early 1950's were very staid times and most people were getting over the war. Rationing was still on some items of foodstuff.

Like a lot of women, I lost a lot of my inhibitions during the war so when my husband told me he was naked in his flat after work I decided I would join him."

"I had married late in life to George, and I adored my husband it seemed to be the thing to do."

I enjoyed the lifestyle, and we spent as much time as we could at the nudist club. We were fortunate to have an assistant, Mary, working in the shop, a lady who had lost her husband during the war, that we could trust running the shop when we had our holidays.

Brenda came along unexpectedly; I was 37 years old by then but after trying for a child for so long it brought great joy to us."

George insisted that I no longer work because of my age and asked Mary to work full time. I still never dressed while at home, it seemed to please George as my pregnancy went along.

We still had a few holidays after Brenda arrived as most nudist clubs encourage families but when she was 4 years old, we decided that we would become textiles. At least until she was tucked up in bed.

We were worried in case Brenda would tell her friends when she started school that mummy and daddy never wore clothes. We were worried in case social services became involved and could take our baby away from us.

We were still able to go away for the odd weekend as Mary was more than happy to look after Brenda.

In 1975 when Brenda was 18, we decided to tell her that we were nudists and had been for most of our lives. She smiled and said she knew; she had vague recollections of us all being nude when she was a little girl and how we went on holiday where nobody was dressed.

"I got up one night for a drink of water and saw you both watching the telly without your clothes on, you looked so cute I didn't want to disturb you, so I crept back to my bedroom." Brenda said

"I did this on a couple of more occasions to see if that was your normal way of living which proved to me it was."

"As I got older, I went to my room to study I undressed, and when it was time for bed I put on my nightie and dressing gown and went into the living room to kiss you both goodnight. Then I took off my clothes and went to bed."

George and I were surprised by Brendas reply. "How do you feel about us? Do you feel disgusted by our lifestyle?" I asked her.

"Mum, I love you and I empathise with you entirely; your lifestyle is for you, you are entitled to live exactly as you want. You are fantastic parents who have given me a great start in life so whatever you do is OK with me."

We hugged, both of us near to tears, Brenda was such a wonderful daughter that the relief I felt hearing her words did bring tears to my eyes.

After we calmed down, Brenda went to bed and George and I spoke about our feelings. We both agreed that we were lucky people to have such an understanding daughter and we were very proud of her. We went to bed happy parents.

Two days later we were relaxing watching telly when Brenda came home after being out with her girlfriends as Charlie was at uni. She greeted us with a smile, "Hello, have you stopped being nudists?" she asked.

We replied in the negative, Brenda raised her eyebrows and went to her bedroom. When she returned to the living room, she was naked. "Come on," she said, "live your life as you want."

We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and removed our dressing gowns. "Thank God," George said, "at last.

We sat watching telly for abut 30 minutes before Brenda stood up, kissed both of us and wished us goodnight. That completed another phase in our lives, from that day we never wore clothes indoors again.

"Basically, that is how I became a nudist," Betty said.

Brenda cleared her throat and continued "My story is a little different, Charlie and I were sweethearts since our school days. He was a year ahead of me and I knew he had ambitions to be an accountant. We hung out with our friends until we wanted to be alone."

It was when I turned sixteen that Charlie and I got serious. Sixteen in the UK is the age of consent, but both our parents were worried that we spent so much time together.

When we were on our own Charlie and I did some heavy necking, Charlie would cup my breasts which. I enjoyed the touch of Charlies hand on my breasts and I allowed him to continue.

Charlie interrupted Brenda, "Yes I was allowed to touch her naked breasts, but my penis got hard and Brenda would sometimes stroke me off but mostly I relieved myself in my bathroom at home."

Brenda smiled a secret smile to herself. "my mother asked me if I was aware of the facts of life."

klampet
klampet
148 Followers