As Nature Intended Ch. 02

Story Info
A week later.
8.9k words
3.98
21.2k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
148 Followers

My name is Lloyd, I finished work early on Friday, it was a week now since my initiation as a naturist. For the past week I would get home from work, shower and join my wife Pam naked in the kitchen for my evening meal. She was nude also; in fact, she hadn't worn anything since last Monday.

While I was at work last week she had shopped. After I left on Monday, she had a leisurely breakfast before showering and got dressed to go shopping. Pam dressing was a bit different to most women appearing in public. She has some thick blouses and long skirts and jeans to cover the fact that she doesn't wear under clothes, ever. Dressed in a red blouse, blue jeans and a pair of sandals she drove her Range Rover to the nearest supermarket and bought enough food to feed a family of five for a fortnight.

Like most British families we have a freezer in the kitchen and another in the garage or some other outbuilding. I was very lucky that my grandfather left me his house in his will, the house has five bedrooms, three en suite, a large kitchen, a lounge and a big dining room. There is an adjoining two car garage with access to the house.

I spent a lot of money updating the house and until I married, I lived in it alone. My parents who live in a Devon seaside town were happy for me to live in my house providing I phone them frequently and visit fairly often. My house was a farmhouse originally with 150 acres of arable land and a few copses that I rent out to local farmers.

Farming was not for me; I work in a nice clean office working for a very successful American owned advertising company who pay me a shedful of money.

Pam returned from her shopping spree and garaged her car; her next move was to enter the house via the side door from the garage and take her clothes off which she did with huge sigh of relief. Then she filled both the freezers and store cupboard. That done, she made a cup of tea and put her feet up.

That was last Monday, on this Friday my wife kissed me on the cheek and told me dinner was almost ready. I smiled at her and sat at the table and watched as she served our dinners. It was nothing special just a plate of battered fish and chips, or as Americans call them French fries. I loved eating with my wife across the table from me with her beautiful tits with their huge nipples facing me, it made the most mundane food exciting.

"Right darling, you've tried naturism for a week as we agreed, do you think this could be permanent?" she asked nervously.

I stood up and went to where she sat, pulled her up and kissed her passionately pressing my body close to her feeling the heat of her sending waves of ecstasy throughout my whole being. "Yes, most definitely, I am really unhappy wearing clothes at work, it was horrible, and I wanted to strip off. I can work naked just as easy as fully clothed, but my bosses would throw a wobbly and give me the sack."

"That's wonderful, I'm so happy and to prove it I've prepared a special dessert for you tonight, give me a few minutes and I'll serve it up for you."

With that she cleared the kitchen table and put the crockery in the dishwasher and scrubbed the table clean. The table was just over 6 foot long and 4 wide. She dried it thoroughly and then went to one of the storage cupboards and took out a bowl of strawberries and a large pot of clotted cream that she placed on the table. All this time I stood watching puzzled by her actions.

"What are you doing, sweetheart. " I asked.

"Hang on, you'll know very soon."

Using a chair, she got on the table and sat on it, moving her body until she was where she wanted to be with her feet in front of her and picked up the cream. She spooned the cream on her fanny and some on her belly in blobs all the way up to her tits. Then she placed a strawberry on the cream, first on her cunt then on the blobs on her belly. She laid her body on the table and put more cream on her tits, on her shoulders and on her face up to her forehead. Strawberries were placed on all the blobs making sure each blob had one.

"There you are darling; your dessert is ready." she said in a sexy voice.

The sight of her laying on the kitchen table covered with strawberries and cream was fantastically erotic, so much so I told her to wait as I wanted to photograph her. She smiled at me without knocking off any strawberries.

I took several photos, but I was in a hurry to eat my dessert. I got on the table and started with the ones on her face, forehead first and working down till her face was devoid of fruit and gave her a big kiss, again she smiled. I proceeded down her body, eating the ones on her shoulders before the ones on her tits, I enjoyed clearing her tits of the strawberries after which I kissed her again and then sucked each nipple before eating those on her belly.

All I had to do now was to devour the berries around her pubic area which I did slowly, firstly because I was getting full up and secondly because I was enjoying it enormously. There were three strawberries left, one the on each thigh and one on her cunt. I took the two on her thighs and then the one on her fanny. The cream there matted the blonde hairs and took me time to clean it up.

I looked at my handiwork, or mouth work, I should say. A job well done, I thought.

She hadn't moved and still laid down on the table. I kissed her again our tongues searching each other's mouths, then I sucked each nipple giving time to both of them before moving to her cunt.

I licked her slit until her legs opened to allow me to put my tongue in her exposed cunt. I opened her lips and sucked on her clitoris, she shuddered, causing her legs to widen. I stuck my tongue as far as I could into her cunt and licked it while I tweaked her clitoris as her breathing became ragged.

"Darling, I want to come, please fuck me."

With that encouragement I spread her legs and bent her knees to allow me to easily put my cock into her cunt. She put her legs around my thighs pulling me into her, so I fucked her roughly sending my hard cock pounding in and out of her fanny till she screamed, "I'm coming, I'm fucking coming."

She thrashed around in her ecstasy as a gigantic orgasm took control of her body, it held her several seconds before subsiding. Her legs released me and fell to the table where she lay still breathing heavily.

My god, that was fantastic, I thought even though I hadn't come.

Pam lay on the table moaning to herself softly "How was dessert tonight, did you enjoy it? I must wash up, I feel a bit sticky," saying so she swung her legs to the edge of table and lowered herself to the floor and left the kitchen to have a shower. I got down from the table with a huge erection and sat down waiting for Pams return.

Pam returned after her shower to clean the table, she smiled to herself as she approached it with a wash cloth. "What are you looking so pleased about." I asked.

"That's the second time you have given me a good fucking on the table since you became a nudist, this table is becoming a sex magnet, not that I'm complaining." she said and turned to look at me. "Oh, my goodness," she said looking at my cock that had refused to soften, "you didn't come, I'm so sorry. Come here darling and I'll take care of that."

She grabbed my cock and started to wank me off with her right hand as she cupped my balls with the other hand. Pam rubbed my cock faster and faster until I felt my orgasm coming on. I pulled away from her and told her I would complete my wank myself. She knelt before me watching me stroke my cock looking closely as my foreskin was pulled back and forth. My orgasm came, spurting come onto my wife's face and tits. My legs almost gave way under me causing me to seek a chair to rest on.

Pam was still on her knees with come on her face and tits, "That was wonderful, that's the first I have had a close up of a cock ejaculating, how your piss slit spat all that lovely come at me, I feel very privileged to have witnessed that and I intend to do it again."

So saying she rose from her knees and kissed my cock.

l stared at her face, come was in her hair and on her forehead. There was come on her eyelids on her nose and cheeks, her mouth was wet with come and her chin also. Her tits were covered as well. I laughed at her as I grabbed her hand and led her upstairs where I gave her a good wash till she shone.

I cleaned myself and went into the kitchen where Pam was finishing cleaning the table. She made a cup of tea and we retired to the lounge to drink it. "Do you realize that it's exactly a week since you first shed your clothes," Pam said.

"Well, technically it's eight days, but yes I did. It seems like a long time and I'm getting used to it especially as I had to face your family last Sunday."

"Do you feel comfortable with other people around? You look chilled out now and certainly cooler than last week?" she asked.

"Yes, I do, I got through last week reasonably apart my reaction to seeing two beautiful nude women." I replied.

"Good," she said, "we have been invited by my parents for a couple of days at a nudist resort where my granny is a member."

I stared at her aghast and dumbstruck. "What the hell are you talking about." I said when I regained my equilibrium, "and meet your granny did you say? Does anybody in your family wear clothes, I thought I met them all last week, how many more will creep out of the woodwork?" I collapsed in my chair utterly at a loss.

Pam rose from her chair and knelt in front of me looking me in the eye. "Darling, we have to move forward, and this is the next logical step, I realise I am pushing this a bit, but it will pay off eventually. My granny will be the last, at least as far as I know. The weather is good for the weekend as obviously weather plays a big part of being nude outdoors. Please go along."

Once again, I knew better than to argue so I agreed reluctantly to the weekend, but I had to ask about her granny, she must be ancient and too old to be a nudist. Pam explained her granny Betty had been a naturist since the late 1940s.

Your grandmother must be in her seventies, isn't that old to be a nudist?

"My granny is eighty-two now, but she is very fit for her age and has her full faculties,"

She married a shop owner in 1947 and they worked hard to keep their shop profitable. In 1948 her husband admitted he was a cupboard nudist; he had been one for years but since his marriage he had kept quiet about it not wanting to upset his wife whom he loved very much.

Betty asked where he practised naturism, as single males were hardly ever admitted as members of naturist clubs. He admitted that he never wore clothes at home, he lived in a flat above the shop, so when the shop closed, he stripped off until he opened next day.

Betty encouraged him to carry on, in fact, she said she would join him.

Two years later they joined a nudist club and spent as much time there as they could. Six years later because of the competition from the supermarkets they sold the shop and bought a bungalow in north Devon.

Her husband was older than her by twelve years and he was a rich man. His parents left him very comfortably well off, but he continued working

He did a bit of manual work, but their main interest was taking holidays in nudist resorts in France and the Greek islands.

Ten years ago her husband died, and Betty spent a lot of time at the nudist club they had joined years ago while she still never dressed at home. She was a welcome visitor at her daughter's house, in fact that was where she is now.

"But she's ancient, "I said again. "I met her at our wedding, she was just like an average old granny, feisty, strong willed and self-confident.

"Age is not a bar to naturism any more than body shapes and sizes are, you are talking like a textile now, I expected more from you," she replied.

I was a little bit ashamed of myself for being so prejudiced but sitting there with my nude wife kneeling in front of me with her cunt and tits so close that I could smell her fanny which was getting wet, I soon forgot my shame and got an erection that pointed at Pam.

I reached out to her and grabbed her tits and pulled her towards me.

She, meanwhile, put her hand on my cock and stroked it slowly making it harder even though I had come a short while ago. When it was hard enough, she made me sit forward till my arse was on the edge of the chair, my legs stretched out in front of me.

Pam turned away from me and straddled my legs and slowly lowered her body to impale herself on my cock, reverse cowboy, and leaned her body forward showing her arse to me. She moved up and down my cock fucking me, I filled her cunt on the downstroke and watched as her cunt lips moved as she raised herself.

I stuck two fingers in my mouth to moisten them and as she raised her body, I stuck one gently in her arsehole, As I did so she stopped, her cunt holding my cockhead tight.

My finger in her arsehole struggled to get all the way in, I wiggled it till I felt it begin entering up to the second knuckle, in and out until her hole loosened sufficiently for me to put two fingers in, I then finger fucked her arsehole while she gripped my cock with her cunt lips.

Moving my fingers in her arsehole I could feel my cock trapped inside her fanny. I was close to an orgasm by now but Pam stood up releasing both my cock and fingers from her fuck holes.

"Let's go to the kitchen fucking table and come together."

She walked into the kitchen and stood at the table opening her legs as wide as she could then lay her body on the table which caused her arse to be raised. I nearly came seeing her like that, but I managed to open her arse cheeks and drove my cock in to her cunt. I fucked her hard and we came together with monumental orgasms.

I withdrew my cock, but Pam didn't move, her orgasm still shuddering on. Seeing her like that, her cunt dripping our come and her pink wrinkled anus open from the finger fucking encouraged me to stick three fingers into her cunt to lube them before I put them one by one into her arsehole. I fucked her vigorously with my fingers, in and out, in and out till another orgasm built up inside her cunt.

"Ooohhh, oohhh, my arsehole is on fire. keep your fucking fingers in my fucking arsehole, ooohh." She came again her whole body shaking with ecstatic pleasure.

She stood up once her orgasm subsided and holding my cock she led me to the shower, first she sat on the toilet and had a piss. "I needed that" she said, "I nearly peed on you downstairs while riding reverse cowboy. "

After we showered, we returned to the lounge, Pam made us a cup of tea and we sat together on the sofa and drank our tea. I put my arm around her, our bodies close together. "You do make my life interesting, meeting other nudists who will be strangers to me and having to see your ancient grandmother without her clothes on, well that will be different,"

"Don't worry, you'll come through it all just as you did last weekend, let's go to bed soon as we need to be on the road by 7.30 in the morning, we have to pick up my parents and it's a 3-hour drive to grannies nudist club, we want to get there before midday if we can," she said.

We went to bed about 10 and I set the alarm for 6am. Before we went to sleep, Pam said to me, "do you know what the best thing to happen to me today." I looked at her and shook my head. "There were two things, the first was when I saw your cock close up as you ejaculated, it was fantastic how your come sprayed out of your piss slit. It was the first time I've seen it when I wasn't coming myself, as if it were a clinical act and I was totally detached. I want to see it again.

"The second was when you put your fingers in my arsehole and finger fucked me, I've never felt like that before. Do you know you've never stuck your cock in my arsehole?"

I knew that of course but I don't know why. Maybe because of the association with homosexuality. I smiled at her and said I was tired and wanted to sleep. She nodded and made herself comfortable and was soon asleep.

The alarm woke me with a start, I had been in a deep sleep. Pam was still sleeping, so I left her and made us a cup of tea. I took the tea up to her, she was stirring as she woke up, maybe she heard the rattle of teacups.

"Good morning," she said, "that's what I really need." She sighed sleepily. She sat up and drank the tea, this revived her, and she bounded out of bed and went to the shower room, first to pee and then to shower.

We had a leisurely breakfast, toast and tea, then prepared for our trip. I was not looking forward to this weekend at all and having to put clothes on seemed a bind. I wore an old pair of shorts and a polo shirt with a pair of sandals.

Pam had on a tee shirt and a skirt that just covered her thighs. She must be careful getting into and out of the car as she had no knickers on, or bra. We drove to her parents' house in my Range Rover, it only took 30 minutes as the roads were empty at this time of a Sunday.

Her parents greeted us at their front door with a small overnight bag and their mother. Brenda's mother was looking good for her age, only a little over five foot tall but she was fit for an 82-year-old. She walked with a slight stoop but sprightly enough, her hair was white, but she dressed modern in a floral top and tight jeans that showed her slightly sagging arse.

"Hello young man, I hear you think I'm too old to be a naturist. Well, I've had my clothes off in more places than you've had hot dinners. And I intend to do so again as often as I can." she laughed. This little lady impressed me, she was feisty, and I could tell she had a great sense of humour.

"I can see we'll get along well," I replied, "granny" I finished off.

"Cheeky bugger" she said as she got in the car.

It was a three-hour drive to the club in Hampshire, but we had a good journey and arrived there just before lunch. The place was secluded, and a huge gate prevented anyone driving straight in. Betty told me to ring the bell and say that Betty Holness and party had arrived. After a few minutes a young lady came to the gate and approached the car, she was wearing a blue and white dress that showed off her figure, at a guess I would have said she wasn't wearing much else.

She looked inside the car and smiled as she saw Betty. "Hello Betty, nice to see you back so soon, this is your family I presume."

"Yes, this is my daughter and her husband, the young lady is my granddaughter, and the driver is her husband."

"That's great, I'll open the gate and you can drive to the office and get the formalities over with nice and quick; you know where the office is, don't you Betty?"

Betty nodded and the girl opened the gate and we drove in. The grounds were huge, we drove down a large driveway without seeing another human being, The club must have been a country estate at one time so large were the grounds.

At last, we saw buildings ahead and people, naked people. Betty pointed out the office and we parked up glad to stretch our legs and entered the office. An elderly man sat behind a desk, and he looked up as we entered. He stood up to greet us and revealed he was nude. "Come in, make yourself at home, this won't take long, we already know about Betty, don't we Betty?" Again, Betty nodded.

I'm Lester, the dogsbody and general factotum here, we just need your identity cards from your other clubs and someone to vouch for the man who isn't a member."

He looked at me as he the said that "It's normal procedure for anyone not a member until vetted. What Betty has told us about you, we could make an exception but then that could set a precedent the naturist community could regret.

The office work done, Betty vouched for me, and I had applied for membership, we were shown to our cabin by Lester. On the way we passed several nudists who called out to us as a welcome. The cabin only had two bedrooms, Pam and I had one, because as Charlie pointed out we are newlyweds.

klampet
klampet
148 Followers