As Nature Intended Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klampet
klampet
147 Followers

This made Betty smile and she said," I was concerned that the two of them were getting serious, but Brenda assured me that schools taught girls about the "birds and bees" which was a euphemism for sex lessons. She also told me she was still a virgin and intended to be on her wedding night. I asked her to go on the pill just in case."

Brenda carried on with her story. "I never did go on the pill even though our petting was getting heavier. That was a mistake."

Charlie went to university to obtain his goal of becoming an accountant while I finished school. I would go to a uni later to study I didn't yet know what.

My mother confessed to being a naturist on my eighteenth birthday, something that didn't surprise me, and I eventually joined them a few days later.

When term time finished Charlie took me to an Italian restaurant to celebrate my belated eighteenth birthday. He picked me up from home and drove to the nearest town where he had booked a table.

After we sat down at our table, he ordered a red wine for both of us. I was now old enough by law to consume alcohol. I sipped it but wasn't impressed.

Brenda said nervously, "Charlie, I've a confession to make. My parents have been naturists for years, I knew it years ago, but they only admitted to me personally on my last birthday and I've joined them."

She looked at Charlie wondering what his response would be.

"Does that mean I can see you naked?" he asked expectantly.

I replied in the affirmative stipulating that he became a naturist himself. He just nodded and suggested we ordered some food.

We enjoyed our meal and then went for a ride to the local lover's lane. We had sex in the car, it wasn't comfortable, but we consummated our love.

Charlie went back to university, and I continued with my studies until I missed my first period, then the next. I told my parents, and they were very supportive, contacting Charlie.

Charlie was overjoyed with the news that he was going to be a father and proposed to me.

I accepted, we had been an item for years and we both knew we would marry one day. My pregnancy only brought our union sooner than I planned.

We had a registry wedding with a few friends followed by a meal at our local where Charlie and I spent our wedding night together.

Charlie continued his studies, and I returned home with my parents. We carried on at home as we had since my last birthday, nude. Seven months later I gave birth to Julie. Followed two years later by Pam.

Charlie visited when he could, and we slept together in my room. By now Charlie had become a nudist, at least when he was with me. He found it a bit daunting facing his naked in laws at first, but he eventually got used to it.

As neither Charlie nor I had any income we lived with our respective parents. It wasn't until he got his degree and was head hunted by a large firm of accountants that we could rent a house to call our home.

"That's my story," Brenda quoted, "We had the same problem bringing up our girls as my parents did bringing me up, scared in case social services learned that we were exposing our children to the naturist lifestyle."

So that sorted out how my in laws were naturists and I wondered how my parents would feel if they knew that I had become one.

We all lunched at the clubhouse and spent the afternoon at the swimming pool just chilling out. We had a drink in the clubhouse before returning to our homes. Overall it had been good at the club, I was getting used to all the naked bodies around me.

Betty and I had become good friends although I still wondered how a naked granny and me could become so companionable. Personally I adored Betty by now and later when she passed away I was inconsolable for a long time. But that was years in the future, until then I enjoyed her company very much.

I dropped off my in laws and half an hour later Pam and I were home again. We both stripped off, made a cup of tea and sat in the lounge glad to be home again.

"Well," Pam asked, "how did you really feel about our week end at the naturist club, be honest with me."

I told her that I really, really enjoyed it. I said that I'm comfortable being naked in front of her parents and that her granny was a star as far as I was concerned. "Now I'm wondering what else you are going to subject me to."

Nothing much, my parents have a circle of friends they would like to introduce us to, they are, of course, nudists, and they meet up regularly. Sometimes they meet at nudists clubs or entertain at home with parties and dinners. It's all very laid back and not as textiles may suggest. There is no wife swapping or orgies, we behave as ordinary people do at gatherings, the difference being that we leave all our clothes at the door and not just our coats.

I heard what Pam said and waited for her next statement which I felt would surprise me.

"Charlies friend, Tommy Hyland, is arranging a nudist walking tour in the Austrian Alps next month and Charlie asked if we would like to go." Pam stated, looking at me quizzically.

Although I expected something different I was still shocked at the suggestion. "Do people really do that?" I asked.

"Yes of course, the Germans and Austrians are the best naturists ever and are finding new ways to enjoy their lifestyles. There are countries in Europe that have taken up naturism in a big way, the Swedish and Finnish as well as the French have nudists resorts where clothing is optional and where clothing is totally banned." she said.

"That is all very well, do I have to answer now? We are very busy at work and getting time off may be difficult. Give me the dates and I'll think very hard about it" I replied.

She nodded her agreement, smiled at me and got up from her chair and sat on my lap. I felt her hot fanny on my groin so I grabbed her tits in my hands and massaged them, paying attention to her beautiful nipples.

I tweaked her nipples causing her to wriggle her hot, wet cunt against my cock which was getting hard. Suddenly she rose from my lap and knelt in front of me and placed her mouth over my rock hard cock, taking into her throat as far as she could, sucking and fondling my balls.

I couldn't hold out much longer so I stopped her and withdrew my cock from her mouth. She moaned softly as I gently pushed her onto the carpet. I opened her legs and knelt in front of her and stuck my tongue into her sopping wet cunt while touching her arsehole with my fingers.

She was breathing heavily by now and I knew she was close to an orgasm. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and penetrated her fully and fucked her as hard as I could. We came together with huge orgasms that trembled our bodies violently. I collapsed on top of her totally exhausted while her legs went round my waist and held me close to her allowing my ejaculations to pump deep inside her body.

We lay like that for several seconds sweat pouring out of our naked bodies that were still coupled together in a post coitus embrace. Eventually when my cock softened and slipped out of her we parted our bodies and I stood up and pulled Pam up and led her to the shower.

Pam and I went to bed tired and happy, we lay in bed our naked bodies touching as we fell asleep. So ended my first week as a naturist.

klampet
klampet
147 Followers