All Comments on 'As The Massage Turns'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
Extremely exciting!

Loved the flow and the steady rise of my dick as I read this. The idea of a big, hard dick to love with my mouth is incredibly erotic. The customer received a life changing blowjob, and gave one right back to the man that turned him on..

I love to suck cock myself. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Steaming hot!

Makes me wanna have a massage. Never had one. Enjoyed your storytelling style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Male masseurs are the best

Reading this reminded me of my first encounter with a male masseur.I just became mesmerised buy his "healing"hands rubbing me up and down.As soon as he offered extras I was unable to say no.My first cock my first blow job and first swallow.Needless to say I booked another treatment there and then.

bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 3 years ago

Makes me want to go and get a massage

bigguy251bigguy251over 3 years ago
Loved the Story

Wow! where do I find this massage parlor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

loved the story . always wanted to experience the same thing. story made me very hard and wanting this to happen. Ken ------

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

yeah this is my fantasy too. Getting a massage and feeling his cock running up and down my ass crack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big fantasy of mine...it is almost identical to your story. My first oral encounter with a guy is when I get a massage. The guy is in a very short pair of shorts. He is tall , big muscular hairy thighs and given the size of his bulge...very well hung and must have a big set of balls.

I also strip down to my underwear and start face down and I can feel his crotch pressing against the side of my head as he is reaching over me to massage my back. I can feel the heat of his cock pressing against me and he also moves so I can see his hairy thighs and bulge through the hole in the table. I can see the outline of his cut cock through the tight silky shorts and imagine his package in my face and then think I shouldn't be looking...feeling guilty being horny for a guys cock but my cock is responding to the visual and physical stimulation this guy is giving me.

When he has me role over he can see my underwear is filled out as my cock is being constrained by them. He comments that I appear to be in need of relief and that perhaps I should let him remove my underwear. I mumble yes and once he gets this acknowledgment, he not only removes my underwear but quickly does the same to his shorts revealing a beautiful cut 6.5" hard dick with a big set of low hanging hairy balls...his dick has a little clear pearl drop of precum on the end. He likes that he has turned on his married client to the point where he is willing to take his first cock in his mouth. He asks if I like what I see and I immediately reply yessss... he says you want it don't you, I say yes you have made me want to try sucking your cock.. I want it. He says I knew it...you are a horny cocksucker aren't you? He walks over to me and places his crotch right in my face and leans forward so his balls sit on my nose and I can smell his musky manly crotch and all I can do is moan and think that I'm going to cum right away. He slowly rubs back and forth with his big heavy balls sliding over my mouth and nose, I eagerly lick and sniff his balls taking it all in...his scent the experience I have wanted to try but never did. He then slips his rock hard dick in my mouth and tells me to suck. I don't need to be asked again as I lick his precum up and run my tongue around his smooth hot hard dick head and open up my mouth for him to slide in more.

The fact I have this sexy masculine guys dick in my mouth and I'm sucking cock for the first time is enough for me to almost cum from the excitement. As he slowly feeds me his dick and talks to me about how much he knows this is what I wanted that he new I needed his hard dick and to taste his cum when I first walked in....I groan and and tell him yes...please can I taste your cum. I feel his dick stiffen as I play with his balls and know I'm about to taste this studs cream and my head is swimming in the scent of his hot musky manly crotch as his cock erupts to his groans as he tells me " go ahead take my load...yah that's it...you like that don't you...you are going to need to suck cock now aren't you...oh yes man here it is take it take it. I have my mouth filled with his semen and I now know what it is like to be a cocksucker and I am going to make more massage appointments.

One day I would love to have this happen. Thanks for writing it, very hot!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42012 months ago

Love the story. I would love to have a massage just like that.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Hot fucking story. I love to suck a nice cock, I’ve never found a masseuse that was a guy 😩 all I ever found was parlors that were run by Asians. Yea was fun getting a blowjob from an Asian woman or at least a handjob. Nice fantasy well written got me hard and leaking pre cum. This was a hard 10 stars story, Thanks.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I never did massage before but I love having one with a guy teaching me how to suck a cock and have his cock all way in me. Would be nice

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great cock-hardening story that was well-written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...