As Time Catches Up With Me

Story Info
My wife seeks out what I'm unable to give to her.
8.1k words
4.27
20.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I gazed at my wife, Julie, in our marital bed, lying exhausted from her latest encounter with Jason, I found myself wondering how I got to this place. I certainly couldn't have foreseen this, so very long ago.

When we first met, I was a strapping firefighter. 25 years old, and in the service for two years. She fawned over me the day I rescued her from that car accident. Pulling her free from the wreckage, she saw me as her hero.

Julie, like so many other women, loved seeing a man in uniform, and to this heroic firefighter, she was no exception. So I wasn't surprised when she came to the firehouse to asked me out. Our relationship was intense from the very first date. Julie has since been a vibrant, sexual woman. Her tight, fit body is a pleasure to show off to my friends and colleagues, who comment on her athletic figure and sexy smile. While she stands only 5'1", she's a woman who knows what she wants, in bed and out, and goes for it.

She learned over time that she had to compete with many other women who saw me in uniform, and who would invite me for drinks and sometimes to fuck them. I may not have had the biggest hose, but I put out a lot of pussy fire in my younger days. She soon found the telltale signs of my dalliances. I knew her libido was as high as my own, so when Julie came home late on occasion from being out with her friends and went directly to shower, I didn't worry too much. If there were other guys for Julie, I really couldn't complain, since I was getting a lot of pussy myself.

Two years later, we married, and our sex drive continued through the roof. Julie loved being pounded by a handsome, virile man. I loved giving her those hard fucks, too. We got along great, and were deeply in love.

Julie thought it was very hot to have a man who was such an Alpha male, even though I wasn't as big as many of her previous lovers. I loved that others guys thought Julie was a hot and sexy woman, checking out her perky B cups, those thick pink nipples that poked through the heaviest sweaters, and her gorgeous ass. And so we overlooked each other's infidelities. Julie and I fucked as often as each of us wanted to, never saying no when the other offered.

And we would probably be that same couple today, twenty years later, but for that one day at work, when I slid off a roof, at a fire. My back has never been the same, and working out was excruciating. The department was good at finding me work at a desk, but with that came a sedentary lifestyle.

Eating the same, without that vigorous daily exercise gave me that mid-life bulge and sapped my energy. My drive for sex waned at home. I wasn't getting the same offers from young, beautiful women now that I was pushing a pencil at work. Sex with Julie had become lackluster, because I couldn't perform as often as I used to. I saw Julie's loss of excitement, and how her pussy just didn't respond as it had before. I wasn't out fucking other women any more; I could barely keep up with one woman.

I had to turn my wife down for sex, more often than either of us wanted. This led to her going out by herself more, and coming home later and later. I knew what was keeping her out late, and it was hard to deny her that happiness. I said nothing for a few weeks.

When I worked my 24-hour shifts at the fire hall, I understood that Julie's loneliness and lack of sex was taking a toll on our marriage. I tried to get it out of my mind, but I couldn't. As I worried if I was still enough for her, it only made it more difficult for me to get hard, even though I desperately wanted to please my wife. I wasn't able to penetrate her when she needed it so much. I was always ready to give her oral so she could cum, which was something I've done since we met. But Julie needed something more, not just my tongue flicking her clitoris until she orgasmed. Julie has never orgasmed while we fuck, so I would get that job done with my mouth, sometimes before fucking her, and sometimes after.

This led to the conversation that changed everything.

A few weeks ago, during an argument, Julie said, " I know you've fucked other women for years, Charlie, and I didn't much care, because I love you and you were always able to satisfy my need for dick. But I have to be honest. You just aren't able to satisfy me, and I still need to be sexually fulfilled by somebody, anybody. Do you understand?" I was crushed. What had been an unspoken truth was now staring me in the face. The woman I have loved so much, for so long, had needs, and I couldn't meet them.

"Jules, you are that sexy woman who I've always loved, and have always loved to fuck. I'm sorry. I want to keep you happy, but I don't know how I can. I do love seeing the look on your face when I'm able to satisfy you. I don't want that to change."

She kissed my mouth softly and said quietly, "But something will have to change, Charlie." The love was still there for both of us, so I knew that I had to do something to again be her hero.

And as of that day, it clear that I just wasn't enough.

It all came to a head, on Monday night, Julie came home, very drunk, and I was already in bed, unable to sleep. As she slipped off her shoes to get undressed, no doubt heading for the shower once more, I came up behind her. I desperately wanted to get into her panties, to claim her. I prayed that my little cock would respond this time. Julie worked hard to fight me off, which had never happened before. She persisted, and, reaching up under her skirt, I found that she wasn't wearing any panties. I forced her to the bed, trying to prove to my wife that I could satisfy her, only to find that Julie's pussy was already wet. Far more than just wet from arousal. I knew immediately what that meant.

"Who is he, Jules??" I begged. Who did you fuck?

Julie lay on her back, arms over her face to hide her tears from me, while I stared at what could only be semen dribbling from my beautiful wife's pussy. My cock now stretched within the confines of my pajamas. As angry as I was at what I saw between her legs, I found myself drawn to that syrup like a fly.

Julie sobbed silently into her arms. I knew my wife loved me dearly and didn't want to hurt me, but this is where we had landed. So, I climbed up onto the bed beside her, and consoled her, holding her close to me.

"I'm so sorry, Charlie."

"It's okay Jules. I love you so much. I know that you need it."

Julie's sobs filled the room. I kissed her quiet and she kissed me back. Our tongues danced, and we held each other tight. Unbuttoning her blouse, Julie's sweet nipples stood erect, pushing against the lacy fabric of her push up bra. Sliding the bra up over her breasts, the rigid pink nipples came into view, and I moved down to suckle on one. She moaned in my ear, and her pussy became as aroused as it was earlier in the evening, with some other man filling it. Julie whispered, "Take me, Charlie."

My knee pried her legs apart, and I hastily shrugged off my pajamas as I took my position between Julie's satiny thighs. With her skirt hiked up around her waist, we continued kissing as I lowered my cock to her oozing pussy. My horny wife guided the swollen, purple head up and down her fleshy, pink petals, slathering my cock in her lover's semen. She moaned as she pushed my soggy dick toward the entrance to her sex. Once she had my cock head slipping between her inflamed folds, Julie raised her hand up to her mouth and licked his juices off her finger tips.

I took over then, pushing into her drooling cunt. I pushed deep into my wife, my meager cock moving at a frenzied pace, in and out. Julie moaned, no doubt, as she had only a short time ago with him, while I penetrated her again and again. Maybe she was thinking of him now, as my cock slid within her. I felt as if I just had dipped my cock into a hot, greasy pool. I lifted myself off of my knees, feet planted firmly onto the bed, and my cock rose back and drove deep into my wife.

Julie groaned as our bodies met. I couldn't get the thought out of my head, of her lying beneath some other man, asking him to cum inside her. I wanted to fuck her hard, to reclaim her, and my balls slapped her ass cheeks with each stroke. Julie's whines were in harmony with mine, as we united in a lustful, driven way.

All too quickly, I felt my arousal peaking. I looked into her eyes as my jizz screamed for release, ready to spill its contents within her sloppy hole. As I grunted, her arms wrapped around my shoulders, and she felt the warm wash of my cum spurting inside her, mixing with her manly lover's seed. The excess puddle flowed between our sexes, and down her ass cheeks. We kissed again, as my motions ebbed, our breaths easing.

I inched my way down her naked body, stopping to pinch and suck on each aroused nipple. "Was he bigger than me?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Shhhh, not now, Charlie." I continued downward, wanting to offer my wife a way to orgasm that my cock was unable to accomplish.

"Did he make you cum?" Julie's belly was as ticklish as ever to my soft butterfly kisses. I drew near the light brow fuzz of her matted pubes, and she tried to pull me back. Julie nodded her answer, unseen to me as I moved downward to her warmth.

"No, Charlie, use your fingers." She opened her legs wide for me. But I was unfazed. I kissed my way along her hips, and to the insides of each thigh. As I lifted her legs over my shoulders, I saw the pearly mess of our lovemaking. Her warning of, "Baby, it's icky down there," made no difference to me; I paid no heed, and continued toward the heady mixture of her and my juices, and that of another.

" I want to make you cum, Jules." I delved my tongue amongst her short brown curls, my thumbs peeling open her gooey lips exposing the core of her sex. Julie's hands instinctively guided my head, as she's done many so times before. Her feet planted themselves on my shoulders, while my tongue found the delicate hood keeping me from her most sensitive place. I licked at the rubbery nub, pulling it into my mouth, while her head drew back into the pillows. Her moans told me she needed attention there, but I needed something more.

My hands gripped the back of Julie's knees, pulling them higher, inhaling her musk as I drew my wife's raunchy pussy to my waiting mouth. I licked up the silvery fluids still oozing from inside my wanton wife. I bathed in her soup, licking and lapping ever more fervently.

"Ohhh, fuck, Charlie," she muttered. "Eat it. Eat it all." Her hands forced my face into her pelvis, grinding her pussy into my mouth, nose and chin. Now emboldened, I pushed two fingers inside her snatch, retrieving the salty mess. I tongued it up like a puppy, and reached back inside her for more. My other hand pulled on my steel hard dick, imagining the sensations of it being inside the place my mouth was stimulating. With my face coated in the slimy batter, I kissed and licked and sucked upon the fleshy folds surrounding the entrance of her dirty vagina. I realized that this is how I would be able keep my wife. This is where she wanted me to be.

As my need was sated, and my breath still heaving, I focused now back on my wife's demands, and moved up to the place that would give her a final burst. My fingers continued playing inside, gliding along the ridges of the tender gland, stimulating the roof of her cunt. My tongue parted the folds of the hooded jacket once again, and darted beneath. My mouth took in the engorged clit, sucking on the oblong nubbin. Her hips gyrated and her hands forced me down on it, as I sucked on Julie's miniature cock. I pulled away and asked, "Did you fuck him in your car, Jules?"

"We, um, went to the ladies' room."

I licked a circle around the head of her engorged nub, continuing, "Did he take you doggy style, Jules?"

"Yeah, Baby, he bent me over the sink."

"God, you must have been so wet..." My tongue dipped along the length of her labia and back up.

"I was soaked. Two women came in and watched him fuck me, Charlie. I looked back at them as he shoved his hard dick in me. He made me cum right there, Charlie"

I squeezed her clit between my lips, eliciting a groan. As I released, I asked, "Was he bigger than me?"

"Big and thick, Charlie, he was so fuckin' big." Her hips humped my face as I teased her clit. It was then that Julie began her climb to orgasm. She fucked my mouth as though she was trying to take it deep inside her, and my lips pulled in her clit as hard as I could. My tongue licked round and round the engorged head that was nursed between my lips. With my face buried in my wife's pussy, and a group of three digits fingering her, Julie's head convulsed, up and down, as she moaned in the agony of her climax. I looked up to see her fingers twisting both nipples while her head nestled softly into the pillows.

When her breathing settled, my wife guided me back up beside her, Julie's sweet voice softly murmured, "God, Charlie, you do know how to use that tongue." I breathed a long, satisfied breath, knowing that my wife was still mine. I turned on my side, kissing her shoulder, and asked, "Is he married too?"

Her slender fingers wandered the flesh of my forehead and cheeks. "No. He's still in college, he's just 23." We both got up to clean up in the bathroom, and the conversation continued.

"How did you meet him?"

"Shirley from work introduced us at the club. She told me he is a bull for one of the girls from our office."

"A bull?" I asked.

"Yes. Shirley says that Ann Jamieson and her husband Ted have had an open marriage for a long time, and Ted likes to watch her with other men. So, Jason goes to their house and he services her in front of her husband, like a bull breeds a cow for a farmer, except she's had her tubes tied, so she can't get pregnant."

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. "So, Ted watches them fuck?"

"Well, according to Shirley, that is how they started out. Now they have threesomes, with Jason taking charge."

I shook my head. "What do you mean, taking charge?"

"Charlie, Ann's husband, Ted, is a cuck! Ann cuckolds him."

I got quite the education that night. "Jules, what the fuck is a 'cuck'?"

"Well," she said, "her husband knows he can't please her like Jason can. Well, at least not with his cock." She laughed quietly. "But, Ted gets off seeing Ann pleased, and so, he does whatever Ann or Jason tells him to..."

I shook my head in disbelief. We climbed back into bed and then nuzzled and kissed for a bit. Then, Julie asked, "Charlie, didn't you find it exciting to know that I had been fucked by someone else tonight?"

"Yeah, for sure. I haven't exactly been able to keep up with you, you know. I kind of knew that was why you were so late. And I had to find out before you got into the shower."

"Yeah, I figured that is why you were being so aggressive... And, I noticed that, even though you saw his cum inside me, you still went down on me. Right?"

I hesitated before answering her. "Yeah, Jules, but I've done that before, lots, after we've fucked. I know you aren't able to cum when we are fucking, and I always want to see you pleased as well, and, well, that's the only way I can get you off, so I just did it to please you.

"I know you love to take care of me, Charlie. Your tongue has always been very capable. That's why we will always be together, even if I do have some fun with other men on the side. I will always come back to you. You know that, right?"

She kissed me softly, and whispered, "I won't ever do anything to allow your friends to find out that we do this, okay?" I nodded my acceptance. Julie kissed me lightly on the lips, and continued, "Your hard little dick told me that you liked playing in my mess down there." She smiled at me, recognizing in my gaze that she was right.

"Yes, to be honest Jules, that made me very aroused. A lot. It was incredible to think that I was the second man in your pussy tonight. But I think that's a lot different than what Ann does to Ted, from what you told me. I just get very excited to know that other men can please you when I can't.

"I know, Baby, I know. It wouldn't make me love you less if you were like Ted though. He's very much in love with his wife, just like you are with me. He would do anything for her." I didn't respond. I wasn't sure exactly what to say. Julie looked me in the eyes, and then offered, "Would you like to watch me with Jason next time, Charlie?."

Again, I had no words right away. Things were going from, 'what I don't know won't hurt me', to seeing another man putting his cock in my own wife, in front of me. "Um, how would that work? You mean, like, at the club?"

"No, Not at all. I could invite him here for drinks and see what happens. If you change your mind, we would stop right there. I would never want you to do anything you don't want to. And the nice part is that you wouldn't have to worry about staying hard, like you do when it's just you and me. You could just watch Jason and me, and see that I'm being taken care of."

We kissed and Julie turned her back to turn off the bedside light, leaving me to ponder her offer.

As I spooned in behind her, she said, "Let me know if you want to watch. I think Jason would be okay with it." My arm wrapped around her chest, cuddling in to her. She held my arm there with hers and we just fell asleep like that.

The next day, Tuesday, I packed up for the Annual Firefighters' Convention in New Jersey, and as I kissed Julie on the way out, I said, "When I get back on Friday, we can talk about you inviting Jason over, but please don't do anything until then, okay Jules?"

She hugged me tight, and replied, "Okay, but you behave as well. That way, we will both be good and horny when you get home." We kissed once more and off I went. The next two days away went by very quickly, with all of the classes and social events. I found myself Friday afternoon, pulling into the driveway.. Jules came out to greet me, wearing a yellow sundress with large white polka dots. Her hair was pinned up, and she seemed to float. Her face was fresh and gleeful, and she smelled flowery and feminine.

"Hi, Charlie. Welcome home!"

I grabbed her and lifted her off her feet, kissing her hard. "I missed you Jules."

She grabbed one of my bags and followed me into the house, and we set them all down on the bed. There was a silver button-down shirt on my side of the bed, along with a pair of grey slacks laid out for me. "A special dinner?" I asked.

"Well, they are for after dinner. I've got Chinese food coming shortly. Jason couldn't make dinner, but said he would visit in the evening for some drinks."

I was gut punched. I panicked. This was way too fast. I thought we were going to talk about that tonight. I wasn't ready for this. Julie was bringing a man to our home, and she must have told him that I would allow him to fuck my her right there. Julie saw my concern. She held me close.

"I love you, Baby," she said, nuzzling me. "And, thank you for taking care of me. I love you so, so much."

Julie reached to my crotch and unzipped me. She slid my pants and underwear to the floor while she kissed my mouth, her hand firmly stroking my cock, She whispered into my ear, "Maybe we should take care of you now, before Jason arrives. You know, just to take the edge off. "Her hand slowly stroked my hardening cock.

"Jules, I don't know if I could do this sober, if you know what I mean. I think I need to stay like this, ... I'm, um, not sure how I will react. And maybe I need to stay, um, hard, until its over. Is that okay?" My heart was beating through my chest and I felt my hardness raging. My cock was pulsing with the intensity of my heart, and as her small thumb and finger squeezed its way up my modest shaft, I noticed the first droplet of precum forming at the rigid cock head.